PDA

View Full Version : Misc jetboat finds

thedroid
01-30-2003, 07:54 PM
Since buying my Glastron cv23 last fall I have spotted two other jets, One is a Hawaiian about 21 ft with a swim platform built into the back and looks to be set-up for a bbchevy or olds with left hand drive and foot throttle. its pretty much a basket case but has a panther pump and would be cool to put a helicopter gas turbine or something crazy like some of these other nuts are doin'..
The other one appears to be about a '79 Cheyenne that is really good shape with a berk pump and 460. I just don't know much about the make and would like some input from somebody that does. Biggest drawback to this one is that it's all black. Seats, carpet, gelcoat, the works. I wonder how to air-condition a jet boat? Big plus is that it's only $2500 and I'll bet 2k would take it. Stored inside and appears to be clean and dry. Any takers?

jodangles
01-30-2003, 08:05 PM
I don't know mutch about the two boats you found but if you are in the market for a good name go-fast jet my uncle is selling one cheep. Its a 79 youngblood pickle fork tunnel no pump or motor, but it is a solid hull. He is asking $2000.00 but it could be bought way cheeper like 15 or mabey a grand and it's sitting on a tandem axel traler w/ mag wheels.

Big-Tex
01-31-2003, 03:44 AM
jodangles you have e-mail.

Liberator TJ1984
01-31-2003, 05:42 AM
you have more E-mail