PDA

View Full Version : New CP Jet Boat Help

SL1111
10-17-2003, 06:40 PM
Hello to the squirts. I need some help. I recently bought a coach at Water Wheel and feel the need to go back to a pump boat after being on the prop side for a while. I am interested in a CP and having difficulty locating info on the Web. Do they have a web site and where are they located? possibly a phone #. Thanks Guys...

RandyH
10-17-2003, 07:15 PM
http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=004119
RandyH

SL1111
10-17-2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks Randy,
I had read that after I posted my question. I guess I just needed to look a little harder. Anyone else with info? Thanks again...

Cs19
10-17-2003, 08:00 PM
Your options are pretty much an 18 or 19 gullwing, the tunnell is a bit much for the river.call up scotten and get a quote from him on a hull. If your mechanically inclined you can get it with most of the rigging done and you can do the rest yourself which is the fun part. Keep in mind you need to get a trailer too, and that stuff adds up quick. As far as i know the cp boats are priced very fair and in my opinion are a good deal.Call him up and figure out how heavy you want the lay up to be and so forth.Let us know if you make a decision,and i think your making a good call getting out of the prop boats for that part of the river, Check out Mark R.'s 18 cp gullwing at water wheel, its one of the fastest gullwings around, and hes a really cool guy and knows alot about the jetter program.

SL1111
10-18-2003, 11:05 AM
cs19,
Thanks for the info. I am going to sale my 2001 22'Placecraft and it should be worth around 35K, so I will have the money to buy\build a nice little river runner. Thanks for the heads up and I will look up your buddy at Water Wheel. Sounds like he will have all the info I need. We should be closing our deal at WW this week so I will get with him when I run into him. As always guys, any more suggestions are helpfull..
Thanks