PDA

View Full Version : More Ebay jerks BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2003, 07:11 PM
I bought a brain for my pioneer indash tv on ebay 6 days ago and I asked the guy to email me with a tracking number. He emailed me back and said he has to have it unstalled! I thought to myself, how do you sell an item that isnt out of your car! I emailed him and asked him nicely to hurry and this is what he said.
"WELL IM TRYING MY BEST TO GET IT OUT TO YOU, I DONT HAVE A DEADLINE TO SHIP YOUR ITEM. APPRECIATE THAT IM AT LEAST TRYING.IVE HAD TO DEAL WITH SELLERS THAT HAVE SHIPPED UP TO THREE WEEKS LATER.A COUPLE EXTRA DAYS ISNT GOING TO KILL YOU.ITS NOT LIKE IF THIS PIONEER BRAIN IS A NECESSITY IN LIFE.AND IM NOT TRYING TO BE A JERK."
Now you guys tell me if this is my fault. I paid him the day that the auction ended. I am now pissed off :mad: :mad: He said he has to find time to get it out. He needs to make time because he is already paid! Do you guys think I am wrong about this :confused:

GlastronGuy
07-24-2003, 07:12 PM
He's the jerk

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2003, 07:12 PM
Oh and He hasnt left my feedback yet! i did my part by paying! He is supposed to leave feedback when i do my part, right. Am I wrong about this?

BrendellaJet
07-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Damn, That sucks 396. Sounds like you are getting bent over. If you paid via paypal, you should be insured. Id let ebay know that he's dicking around with your money.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2003, 07:14 PM
So if he gets an item 3 weeks later that means its ok to do it to someone else!
Sorry guys I am just PISSED OFF right now.

Rexone
07-24-2003, 07:15 PM
I have over 300 ebay transactions most of which have gone very well and quick, both buying and selling. A person's feedback rating is a good indicator of what you're gonna experience. This guys an idiot. Demand your money back. If he refuses and doesn't deliver, report him to ebay. If you paid by credit card and he doesn't deliver report him to your credit card co and they'll likely issue a chargeback giving you credit.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2003, 07:16 PM
This is what else he said on 2 other emails.
"ok thanks no problem but i still have to get it unistalled. i will go to a
professional place so everything is taken out the proper way and so you will
have no missing cables. i will ship ASAP as soon as i do that. i was reading the
auction over and i realized i forgot to mention that my brain was painted blue
to match the color of my car.i guess i didnt put it on the auction since the
brain is always installed under the seat or in the trunk, it doesnt really have
any importance since its not visible. thanks
"
"if everything goes as planned i expect to have it out to you on tuesday, ive been working very long hours lately so it might be later on that week but ill try as soon as i can."
The thing that bothers me is that he was sure quick to send me a total as soon as the auction ended!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2003, 07:20 PM
I was really nice to the guy! i paid through paypal with my credit card. I am getting ancy to call the credit card company and say I never recieved my goods. I have a coverage against stuff like this on my card. The only thing that pisses me off is that I really need this brain so I can hook up my indash tv! I have 3 tv's right now in my car and all I need is this brain to complete the whole system :mad:

sidewound
07-24-2003, 07:26 PM
Why ya got 3 tv's in your cage dude?
Peace Man :cool:
CESAR

LakesOnly
07-24-2003, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear it 396.
Loosely translated, those emails you are receiving from the seller actually say, "I have no business or marketing sense whatsoever. Nor do I have respect or appreciation toward others efficient handloing of business matters. in short, I'm a dick under these circumstances."
Hope it pans out in your favor in the end. (no pun intended...)
LO

Rexone
07-24-2003, 07:38 PM
did he state the shipping terms and time in the auction? This is always a good thing to look for when buying on ebay. I think ebay has some policy on shipping time too although I'd have to review it. Post a link to the auction, I'd like to see it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2003, 07:40 PM
sidewound:
Why ya got 3 tv's in your cage dude?
CESAR Lol, I am young and its one of those "I'm cool,look at my car" things. I think it brings out the style in a lexus :D :D i have 3 now and when I am done I will have 6 tv's :D i am going to put tv's in my visors next month :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2003, 07:44 PM
Rexone:
did he state the shipping terms and time in the auction? This is always a good thing to look for when buying on ebay. I think ebay has some policy on shipping time too although I'd have to review it. Post a link to the auction, I'd like to see it. It does say the he wants payment 3 days after the auction! If he wants payment 3 days after the auction then I want my shit 3 days after payment :mad: I think thats fair :mad:
Heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3034924240&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

Rexone
07-24-2003, 07:54 PM
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
Rexone:
did he state the shipping terms and time in the auction? This is always a good thing to look for when buying on ebay. I think ebay has some policy on shipping time too although I'd have to review it. Post a link to the auction, I'd like to see it. It does say the he wants payment 3 days after the auction! If he wants payment 3 days after the auction then I want my shit 3 days after payment :mad: I think thats fair :mad:
Heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3034924240&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6 You're absolutely right. When I receive payment I ship the same or next day at the latest. The dude's being a dick. You shouldn't advertise something you don't have ready to sell.
I notice a couple bad references to his attitude in his feedback too even though he's got a + pretty good rating. Short and incomplete descriptions, auction instructions always make me nervous too. Good luck.

Hal
07-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Maybe this will work awhile? :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/134mans_brain.gif

sidewound
07-24-2003, 08:02 PM
SPIT,
How many boats? How many engines? How many TV's. Obviously you have a fixation with material things. Do you think some of your disposable income could possibly diverted to a poor hard workin stiff in Iowa. I'll put in a webcam so you can see how I'm spendin the $$$. You know, grocery shoppin, buyin gas and beer, Payin some dumbass to do my work at home cause I gotta work.
I think a TV in my old CHEVY truck would be cool too. I want a 24" tho.
Anyways, Whydafuk would you attempt to buy something so electronic and high tech USED?
Maybe I'm an unusual subject but I have bought quite a few things "USED" online and am still tryin to maintain what small bit of restriction I may have left in my ASSHOLE!
Been smoked, burned, toasted, roasted, screwed, F&*$#@D, and pretty much introduced to the world of COMPUF*#KU! That sounds like somthin I'd be buyin new.
Hope my insight has been helpfull.
CESAR

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-25-2003, 07:48 AM
The jerk emailed me this morning and heres what he had to say.
"have you read my feedback im not trying to screw anyone, if everything goes as planned i will ship out tommorrow.i havent left you feedback because i dont leave feedback unless they leave me feedback, because i got tired of leaving feedback and getting back nothing.when you recieve your item and leave me feedback i would be glad to leave you some feedback."
I would like to slap this guy :mad: He doesnt know how to do business :mad:

checkmate76
07-25-2003, 11:00 AM
I don't think this guy will want to read the feedback you're gonna give him.
I just baught some M/T alum valve covers on ebay. The guy failed to mention they were bent!!
now I'm a little BENT!!! thats ebay, easy to rip you off with what they're NOT telling you.
I paid good money for them too!
luckily I'm a little handy so I got out the rubber mallet and a couple 2 x 4's and now they're good-as-new! (kinda)
six T.V.'s huh? what do you for a (spending) living anyway? eek!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-25-2003, 07:52 PM
I lay tile,wood,and marble floors. I also have a pt job at autozone, install car audio, weld and do custom suspension work. I am 25 years old with no wife or kids :D Thats why I have 2 boats,a jetski,lexus,jeep,chevy s10,chevy luv with a small block in it and a nissan trruck with hydraulics wink I am just having fun with my money untill its time to settle down( in 10 years :D ). i really dont brag about the stuff i have but I was just answering your question wink Oh did I mention that I have a gold fettish :D All my friends think I look like a dog with the size of my gold chain :D No bragging here, I just work my ass off for my money and I love to spend it. Why... Cause its mine wink

Rexone
07-25-2003, 09:54 PM
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
I just work my ass off for my money and I love to spend it. Why... Cause its mine wink
396 you definately want to stay away from the f*&kin conservatives thread in that case.. :D :D

dgie
07-26-2003, 01:14 AM
I have always been against not seeing something before I buy it, unless it is a reputable company. I descided to go aginst this one time and do the "Buy it Now" on e-bay. I sent them a credit card number and a week went by and never seen the goods. I called the person/company or whatever they are and they said sorry they are out of stock on that item....Im like what? how the hell can you put something on ebay and then say your out of stock. I was obveosly pissed and they had the guall to ask me if I would not mind waiting 2 weeks for their new shipment...I said hell no, debit my card back now, they did and that was the end of my adventures in e-bay land.

RECORD7JET
07-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Hal:
Maybe this will work awhile? :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/134mans_brain.gif

RECORD7JET
07-26-2003, 10:42 AM
that looks like my brain on JUGS :D

dgie
07-26-2003, 11:24 AM
Just staring at that Brain raises a new question who has the hotest chicks Texas or California? I lived in both and I am voting for Texas, they actually talk to you here too :D

Omega21
07-26-2003, 12:52 PM
Well, I'm married, and I've visited both. TX would win hands down. Just to make it a little more realistic, California would probably be behind TX, MT, AZ, and NV as well.
Pretty wears off in 10 minutes in my book. If she's spoiled, and thinks she can do no wrong, and has some f*&ked up thinking about how others should be treated, then no amount of pretty will make up for it.
Todd

Boozer
07-26-2003, 01:45 PM
Hottest women I have ever seen in my life were in Saint George and Hurricane Utah. Nothing but HOT HOT HOT HOT women. Texas has got some fine lookin ladies but nothing compared to Utah. I dunno what it is but those mormon polygamists really produce some high quality hotties.
You'll find some okay lookin ladies here in Colorado but they are FEW and FAR between. So few and far that even the fat ugly chicks here now have egos.

Boozer
07-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Oh yeah. Why in the hell would you buy from a seller that types in all caps and has an email address like lowrider4life. I think what he means to tell you is that he has yet to jack the thing out of his neighbors car because he's been to busy selling dope to the local crack whores.

Hal
07-26-2003, 04:16 PM
Boozer you hit the nail right on the head. I was thinking the same thing. :D

Jrocket
07-26-2003, 08:36 PM
Rexone:
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
I just work my ass off for my money and I love to spend it. Why... Cause its mine wink
396 you definately want to stay away from the f*&kin conservatives thread in that case.. :D :D So very true!! :D

dgie
07-26-2003, 08:39 PM
me too boozer, I am with you on that one, I was thinking Hmm lowrider4life, sounds like someone I would trust.