PDA

View Full Version : What Will She Run Now ?

Jetty 468
03-07-2003, 04:07 PM
With all the work that has been going on over the winter on your boat's what are the numbers you think you will gain ?? Me
rpm's 300-400
mph 4-5

HBjet
03-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Probably a few MPH with the pump upgrades and the carb upgrade from (2) 450 single pumpers to (2) 750DP's.
After I gps the boat, I'll add a stock new Aggressor bowl to gain another 7-9mph. Is someone willing to let me borrow there bowl to try out this summer, just for a day!
HBjet

Unchained
03-07-2003, 05:30 PM
I'll have more performance than balls
http://www.childsdale-ind-prop.com/pictures/Turbo14.JPG

HBjet
03-07-2003, 05:45 PM
I think I'd stick that thing in the living room when it's to cold to go boating so I can look at it all year. So bad ass looking! I think it should make more HP then stock! :D
HBjet

ChetCapoli
03-07-2003, 07:07 PM
HBjet:
Probably a few MPH with the pump upgrades and the carb upgrade from (2) 450 single pumpers to (2) 750DP's.
After I gps the boat, I'll add a stock new Aggressor bowl to gain another 7-9mph. Is someone willing to let me borrow there bowl to try out this summer, just for a day!
HBjet Shit hb, only a few with the famous "conversion"...geez...figured you'd at least be where i am knowing who works on your ride and all....besides i'm sure he has a few of those bowls in the back collecting dust that were takin off those "race winning" rides for the "conversion" upgrade bowl so your all set right?? i'm sure with all the promotion you do he might even give ya one. :D
CHET

HBjet
03-07-2003, 07:09 PM
So chet, how fast do you think you will get that clunker running this summer, and I don't mean towing on the trailer......88mph?
HBjet

sidewound
03-07-2003, 07:56 PM
Jus Me,
I am adding the total mill rebuild. 320 horse to over 400. ZOOMIE!! Won't know the numbers till the water gets a little softer. Peace Man
CESAR

ChetCapoli
03-07-2003, 08:11 PM
dunno Hb....have to mess with the shoe..it's all in the shoe i think. If i remember correctly the way the orignal hull and intake was it hung down below keel more than the norm. i was told a delta pad bottom had to run that way. I hate to run it that way with the new bottom but i think i might have to. (I changed the hull so i wouldnt have to run it that way but...could have been all for naught!) I know your gunnin for me anyways...so this summer is going to be interesting for us i'm sure. My goal was always 90 so if i get that i'll be happy...anything over that i will be really stoked.
CHET

cyclone
03-09-2003, 08:39 PM
i think i'll just make my roost go stupid high and forget about going faster.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-09-2003, 08:49 PM
cyclone:
i think i'll just make my roost go stupid high and forget about going faster. Cyclone,I'm with you all the way on that one wink Dont get me wrong now, speed is nice but chicks see rooster :D :D :D :D :D wink

Windy
03-09-2003, 08:52 PM
cyclone:
i think i'll just make my roost go stupid high and forget about going faster. Sure Mike :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-09-2003, 08:52 PM
HBjet [/QB][/QUOTE]
Are you serious eek! If I change my bowl on my other(berk) boat to a aggressor I can pick up 7-9mph eek! Let me know the advantages to the aggressor bowl. If its that dramatic I will be buying one wink

HBjet
03-09-2003, 08:58 PM
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
Are you seriousAccording to Aggressor, you bolt on there bowl, and you will have an instant 7-9mph (or something like that) faster. However, I don't know of any lake boat, or performance lake boat (70-100mph boat) that has witnessed such an increase. But, if someone lends me a bowl (pref. never detailed) I will test it out on my ride and see if there is a difference good or bad.
HBjet

MikeF
03-09-2003, 09:10 PM
7 to 9 mph.....That should be good for another 50' of roostertail!.....right :p

cyclone
03-09-2003, 09:32 PM
miss hb you know its all about the thongs and not the speed. how was the river?

disco_charger
03-09-2003, 09:36 PM
I'm just looking for the same thing as last year...Mine was the boat that ALWAYS RAN! You guys can wait for me when you get where we're going...I'll be along in a bit! :D

Jet Hydro
03-09-2003, 09:38 PM
HBjet I do remember hearing that if you run an Aggressor "PUMP you could see "up to" 10mph more. I have never heard Dave say you "WILL".
Now as far as a lake boat /race boat I saw 10mph when Duane made the changes on my boat to an Aggressor in the 1/4mile. My et also went way up in the 1/4mile.
I hope if you try one that you let a pump shop that knows Aggressor set it up for ya, so you can see if you will get any performance gain.
Hey didn't Dave make a deal with ya about he`ll set one up on your boat and if you see any performance gain then you have to buy the pump? Why not take him up on it ? You said you wanted to try one anyway and that would be your chance to even get it installed!
(JET---Just trying to help out an old friend-HYDRO)

cyclone
03-09-2003, 09:42 PM
disco--im shooting for the same result-not breaking down all summer long. still, i'm going to be packing more tools this year. lol