PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Weiand Tunnel Ram/Holley 750 Double Pumpers

HBjet
05-13-2003, 09:50 PM
I have a Weiand Rectangle Port Tunnel Ram for sale with ARP stainless 1" carb spacer studs installed. It is chrome, but was done before I had it and as you can see it's not that good of a chrome job. 1" carb spacers also included and carb linkage for inline setup. (I will be keeping the polished water outlet which is attached to the tunnel ram in the photo)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3Weiand001.jpg
I also have (2) Holley 750 Double Pumper (0-6109) carbs that have been tricked by DNE. These carbs came off an 800hp+ DNE Competition Racing Engine and where only used for one season. These carbs need nothing! Bolt them on and go.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3750DP001.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3750DP002.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3750DP003.jpg
Here is the boat they where running on before I got them.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3BP.jpg
This is also ***boat.net's board member BP in his Southwind Tunnel :D
The reason I'm selling this tunnel ram and these carbs is because I have made some build changes with my new motor project, so I'm no longer going to use these.
Please PM or email me for pricing and more info.
HBjet

HBjet
05-14-2003, 08:25 AM
Hey!

Beautiful Noise
05-14-2003, 09:27 AM
HBjet:
Hey! LOL.........They must be off a Jet Boat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Not that that should be a Problem :) :D J/King about the Jet Humor Randy :D I like the Chrome :)
Steve

XClutchboy725
05-14-2003, 01:33 PM
Wow! That is one killer set-up for sale HB! FYI for anyone interested...Those 0-6109's are the made specifically for a dual carb setup!
If I didn't already have that exact top end I'd be all over it!
HB.... are you going with a huffer?

XClutchboy725
05-14-2003, 01:39 PM
Randy... Can you tell me what jets are in those 6109's
Primary?
Secondary?
......stealing tune up info you know!!!

Jake W
05-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey Randy how much for the Carbes they are DP mecanical secondareys right?Jake :D

HBjet
05-14-2003, 01:52 PM
Jake W:
Hey Randy how much for the Carbes they are DP mecanical secondareys right?Jake :D These carbs are really sweet carbs, but I'm not going to be using them.
XC, I'll have to get back to you on the jetting, and no, not a huffer!
Price is $600 bucks for both or $750 with the tunnel ram.
For new classic DP's, they cost $395.00 from Jegs, and for DNE to trick them, he charges $160 per carb plus parts. So I think it's a fair deal.
They are mech secondary, and they are DP's, just single feed fuel bowls verses the typical dual feed, and you can mount them inline, where you can't with the dual feed bowl carbs (unless you have some custom adapter/spacer made)
HBjet

XClutchboy725
05-14-2003, 05:23 PM
Turbo!?

HBjet
05-15-2003, 12:25 AM
XClutchboy725:
Turbo!? Nope, Turbine!
haha!
HBjet

HBjet
05-15-2003, 01:38 PM
Actually, I'm building a 455 Buick! Can't wait :)
HBjet

Hotcrusader76
05-15-2003, 01:53 PM
HBJet,
Check your e-mail.
~Ty

HBjet
05-16-2003, 01:59 PM
I did, but I can't spend 500 bucks for that thing. 200-250 maybe is all I can do!
HBjet

HBjet
05-17-2003, 04:57 PM
oop's, posted under wrong thread!

MarKist
05-18-2003, 09:32 PM
QUOTE]Originally posted by sanger mike:
BBC rectangle port complet tunnel ram set up with the holly 6109 TR 750 double pumpers. carbs were just gone thru with the barry grant kits. this set up works unbelievable. I'm steping up to a blower so i wont be needing this set up. $750.00 http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115147-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115117-med.JPG [/QUOTE]
KNOW THIS IS A DEAL complete setup!$ 750.00 (wow) wink :p

HBjet
05-19-2003, 01:20 AM
MarKist:
KNOW THIS IS A DEAL complete setup!$ 750.00 (wow) wink :p What do you think I'm selling mine for?
HBjet

MarKist
05-19-2003, 02:51 PM
:p are you selling the SCOOP,REGULATER,FUEL DIST. BLOCK,FUEL PRESSURE,THROTTLE BRACKET,FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE HELL ITS EVEN GOT THAT POLISED WATER OUTLET!! if you are, would you post some pics! :D :D :D YOU SAID 750.00 RITE?

HBjet
05-19-2003, 03:26 PM
MarKist:
:p are you selling the SCOOP,REGULATER,FUEL DIST. BLOCK,FUEL PRESSURE,THROTTLE BRACKET,FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE HELL ITS EVEN GOT THAT POLISED WATER OUTLET!! if you are, would you post some pics! :D :D :D YOU SAID 750.00 RITE? Not selling the scoop, and I wasn't sure of SangerMike was either, it just happen to be on the setup when the photo was taken. Fuel dist I do not have because I never plumbed this setup. I picked up these carbs to use, but then went another route. Throttle bracket and throttle plate I do have and they are included. Fuel pressure gauge is only good to set the pressure but then you remove them because if they are setup to the motor, they will eventually fail. If you have it installed remotely, then that's a different story. As for the water outlet, I'm using that, and I would assume someone that already has an intake currently on there setup has an outlet and it's probably already plumbed to there boat, therefore they will just use that one. Am I wrong on thinking that?
I paid 600 for the carbs, and I'm selling them for 600. The tunnel ram I'm selling for 150 obo!
That is a good deal!
HBjet

Bense468
05-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Fuel pressure gauge is only good to set the pressure but then you remove them because if they are setup to the motor, they will eventually failRandy what do you mean by the above statement. I am not busting your balls, I jsut did not get what you were saying I guess. I don't know its been a long weekend and lots of beer and liquor was consumened.

HBjet
05-19-2003, 04:09 PM
Fuel pressure gauges mounted inline on the motor (even the liquid filled ones) will eventually fail from the vibration. If you beg to differ, no problem! Just stating what I have seen after putting a known good external gauge and getting a different reading. Then I was told that even the gauges that say they won't go bad, eventually do. Take the advice for what it's worth, not trying to out smart anyone!
HBjet :D

MarKist
05-19-2003, 08:25 PM
Come on HBjet ,loosen up Dude!I was just pulling your chain I'm just giving my o2 like you do rite !! ( I better stop argue ) :D :D :D

HBjet
05-19-2003, 10:00 PM
No biggie, and I'm glad you questioned so someone else wouldn't have to. So, what price do I need to get to so you buy them?
HBjet

stonehedge
05-20-2003, 11:39 AM
Can a Holly "blue" mech. fuel pump feed that set up?

HBjet
05-20-2003, 12:58 PM
stonehedge:
Can a Holly "blue" mech. fuel pump feed that set up? It sure can! You just need a fuel pressure regulator if you don't have one.
HBjet

Hotcrusader76
05-20-2003, 01:33 PM
HBjet:
Fuel pressure gauges mounted inline on the motor (even the liquid filled ones) will eventually fail from the vibration. If you beg to differ, no problem! Just stating what I have seen after putting a known good external gauge and getting a different reading. Then I was told that even the gauges that say they won't go bad, eventually do. Take the advice for what it's worth, not trying to out smart anyone!
HBjet :D Not to change the subject, but I have installed over 3 different types of liquid filled mini-gauges and they all failed within months. That's what we get when we buy Taiwan or Japan crap...LOL :D

bp
05-20-2003, 05:01 PM
just for clarification, those carbs are dual pump/dual feed. i had them for about 6 years. last year, they never failed to accelerate the boat from a dead stop, all the way through the course. we ran a holley blue through a reg, with about 8lbs press. never had a problem with the fuel system or carbs. jets can be changed wink

MarKist
05-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Sorry HBjet, :p I have the same set up, exact same carbs I was going to buy SangerMike's set up but I allready had the intake and carbs and found the scoop on e-bay (thanks to my bud Obnoxious)So sorry no sale!good luck though! :D :D

HBjet
05-20-2003, 06:50 PM
No big deal!
HBjet

Bense468
05-21-2003, 05:40 PM
Randy you get a little defensive with the whole beg to differ comments. I was just asking because I think I might have a prob with my gauge. I have noticed that it changes fuel pressure sometimes and I have to re-adjust the regulator, then an hour later it will be over pressuring. I just thought that maybe the gauge is taking a shit. It is a really good liquid filled one and I ran it one season.

HBjet
05-21-2003, 05:50 PM
Bense468:
Randy you get a little defensive with the whole beg to differ comments. I was just asking because I think I might have a prob with my gauge.Well Jeff, if I seem that way I am sorry, but it just "seems" you question everybody about everything. And when you posted for me to please explain what I was talking about and that you didn't understand what I was talking about is completely different then you saying "I've been having some problems with my gauge reading, do you think it could be contributed to the same problems you are talking about?"
Anyways, maybe we are reading each others posts wrong!
HBjet :D

Bense468
05-22-2003, 06:37 PM
I question everybody about everything? Dude you are the drama "jet" queen on the boards. You are right I guess we are reading each others posts wrong, because the way I see it thats the pot calling the kettle black.
[ May 23, 2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

40oz'nHO's
05-24-2003, 05:48 PM
HBjet:
Jake W:
Hey Randy how much for the Carbes they are DP mecanical secondareys right?Jake :D These carbs are really sweet carbs, but I'm not going to be using them.
XC, I'll have to get back to you on the jetting, and no, not a huffer!
Price is $600 bucks for both or $750 with the tunnel ram.
For new classic DP's, they cost $395.00 from Jegs, and for DNE to trick them, he charges $160 per carb plus parts. So I think it's a fair deal.
They are mech secondary, and they are DP's, just single feed fuel bowls verses the typical dual feed, and you can mount them inline, where you can't with the dual feed bowl carbs (unless you have some custom adapter/spacer made)
HBjet That seems like a lot of money for that old school carb and intake set-up. You can get that stuff at a swap meet for under $300.

=PAYED CA$H=
05-25-2003, 10:38 PM
WAS THAT CHROME I SAW ON THAT INTAKE?????????? DOES THAT ADD HORSE POWER??????? pig_flyi pig_flyi pig_flyi pig_flyi

Rexone
05-25-2003, 10:48 PM
That's actually a great deal with the 6109 750's. Those carbs are the shit for an inline tunnel ram setup. Well worth the $ he's asking IMO. Just check the price of 6109's out, and these are worked over too. HB you should put that setup on ebay I bet you get your $750 in a heartbeat.

=PAYED CA$H=
05-25-2003, 11:43 PM
WELL YA KNOW MIKE ....... YA CAN CHROME A BANANA, BUT IT STILL DONT TASTE ANY BETTER. pig_flyi pig_flyi pig_flyi pig_flyi

Bense468
05-26-2003, 02:16 PM
=PAYED CA$H=:
WELL YA KNOW MIKE ....... YA CAN CHROME A BANANA, BUT IT STILL DONT TASTE ANY BETTER. pig_flyi pig_flyi pig_flyi pig_flyi Now that shit is funny. I have not heard that in a while.

Jet Hydro
05-26-2003, 02:51 PM
drama "jet" queen
No, that`s funny shit Bense468. True and Funny as hell! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif

Bense468
05-26-2003, 04:07 PM
Well I got a little pissed. The dude wants to call me out saying I put down people. Look at most of his posts. There are people calling him out almost everyday, and the list is getting bigger, and I am the guy that is the dick. All because I didn't like the chrome intake. Thats all I said to him.

Jet Hydro
05-27-2003, 10:41 AM
Look at most of his postsIn most of his post he`s always questioning everybody about everything they say or claim.
I`v always thought that he was a dick. Anyone that has to stoop to the level`s that he has to try and look big, only set`s them self up to look very small.
His list of followers has gotten smaller as his list of haters has grown bigger. It`s funny to read what some of his hot boat groupies say on other massage boards about their fearless leader...ROTFLMAO
HBjet "You can out-distance that which is running after you, but not what is running inside you."

Hustler
05-27-2003, 01:38 PM
It`s funny to read what some of his hot boat groupies say on other massage boards about their fearless leaderAnd what boards would these be? Steve your so full of shit sometimes I wonder how you make it through your day with out craping your pants. you know I have a little rescpect for you in what you are trying to accomplish with Hydro, with all the time and money you put into that boat you could of been running alot faster along time ago but you stick with it, thumbs up for that. Now if you and Bense would keep in mind this is a "MESSAGE BOARD" and what someone types on here can be read in several tones so you never really know the true meaning of what there are typing so just keep an open mind, I think most of the spats on these boards are caused because someone interpeted a post the wrong way. Have a nice day guys :D

HBjet
05-27-2003, 03:53 PM
Bense468:
You are right I guess we are reading each others posts wrongI guess so Bense. If you don't like me, that's fine. You asked a question, I answered it and you thought I was getting defensive, well, I wasn't.
Now, please don't try to quote me on something I haven't said or done. The dude wants to call me out saying I put down people & and I am the guy that is the dick. All because I didn't like the chrome intake. Thats all I said to him.
I never called you a dick ever Bense. Get that straight. I know you don't like chrome intakes. You have told me and even said Cyclones looked cheap on a thread that he was trying to sell his on. That I thought wasn't cool BTW. I said you like your shit, I like mine, so who really cares!
As for the list getting longer and longer, and I'm getting called out everyday, well, I don't see it like that. I think there is about 5 jackholes on here that don't like me, and out of all the cool friends I have meet through this board, I'm fine with 5 or more not liking me. :D
I didn't come on here to make friends, it just works out that way!
HBjet :)

HBjet
05-27-2003, 03:57 PM
=PAYED CA$H=:
WELL YA KNOW MIKE ....... YA CAN CHROME A BANANA, BUT IT STILL DONT TASTE ANY BETTER.That is pretty funny, and true. So I guess you can polished, chrome, or anodized an intake too, but it's still gonna perform the same!
HBjet

HBjet
05-27-2003, 04:00 PM
40oz'nHO's:
That seems like a lot of money for that old school carb and intake set-up. You can get that stuff at a swap meet for under $300. You sure can, but how much is it going to take to make sure you got shit that works, then have them tricked out? As for old skool, well, last I've checked these model of tunnel ram is still in production.
Wow, 2 post already :D
HBjet

Jet Hydro
05-27-2003, 04:12 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad02.gif

Bense468
05-27-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey randy what the **** is this then huh
Well Jeff, if I seem that way I am sorry, but it just "seems" you question everybody about everythingYou want to say again that you didn't call me out. Dude, you dug your own hole on that comment.
You called me out for questioning people and you are the king of it. Thats all I am saying.
Yes, I did ask why you guys chromed your intakes. Public forum bro, I have that right. If anything you should be thanking me for keeping this thread alive, so your stuff sells. LOL
[ May 27, 2003, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

Bense468
05-27-2003, 04:51 PM
Now if you and Bense would keep in mind this is a "MESSAGE BOARD" and what someone types on here can be read in several tones so you never really know the true meaning of what there are typing so just keep an open mind, I think most of the spats on these boards are caused because someone interpeted a post the wrong wayHustler all I am going to say to this is look back up at how this started. I will help you, Its when I asked Randy about the fuel pressure thing. Let me ask you this, who do you think took things the wrong way?

HBjet
05-27-2003, 04:57 PM
HBjet:
HBjet :D Tell me Bense, who took this the wrong way? I only said "If you beg to differ, no problem!" because you seem to always have a different opinion then me. That's it! Nothing more so save your time and don't read into posts to much. Like I said at the end of my reply to you, Take the advice for what it's worth, not trying to out smart anyone!

HBjet
05-27-2003, 05:06 PM
Bense468:
You want to say again that you didn't call me out. Dude, you dug your own hole on that comment.
You called me out for questioning people and you are the king of it. Thats all I am saying.Where did I call you out, and where did I say I didn't call you out? All I said Bense is that it "Seems"...
To give the impression of being; appear
To appear to one's own opinion or mind
To appear to be true, probable, or evident
To appear to exist
... you question everybody. That's all. If you think I question everyone, Well, JetHydro, Chet, RioDog and now You sure as hell aren't everybody!
So, if I read your posts wrong, then sorry!

Jet Hydro
05-27-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by HBjet:
Where did I call you out, and where did I say I didn't call you outNow that`s a true HBjet post....HBjet do you know Bill Clinton? Isn't he like a long lost family member or something like that?

HammerDown
05-27-2003, 05:37 PM
Boy, has this thread taken a turn for the worst!

Bense468
05-28-2003, 02:18 PM
HammerDown:
Boy, has this thread taken a turn for the worst! lol

Bense468
05-28-2003, 02:18 PM
Well Randy, I guess it SEEMS that it is that time of month for you.
[ May 28, 2003, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

Jet Hydro
05-28-2003, 02:24 PM
Bense468, but she was only holding it for him.....ROTFLMAO
jawdrop