PDA

View Full Version : Bennett Hydrolics Fluid Resevoir

MikeC
09-28-2002, 08:28 PM
The tank that comes with a Hydro Place Diverter.
Has anyone else had problems with the resevoir plastic cracking and needing replacement? My mounts on the tank and the smoke cover are all cracked up and trashed. Who sells replacements?
Thanks
MikeC
[ September 28, 2002, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: MikeC ]

MikeC
09-29-2002, 07:49 PM
Thanks a bunch RioDog!
Hey, How's the Eliminator and have you been at Big River much this summer?
MikeC

LVjetboy
09-30-2002, 08:38 AM
My cheap plastic cover cracked so I threw it away. Then the reservoir fill neck cracked so I JB welded it. Then those cheap plastic lines leaked fluid all over my boat so I replaced with steel braided and AN fittings. Is there a trend here? frown

Havasu Hangin'
09-30-2002, 10:14 AM
Every Bennett part that has broken has been replaced by Bennet no charge. Even some really old stuff, and stuff that was my fault.
They shipped me the new stuff, and asked I return the old parts. Great people.
They also have a pump replacement program. If your pump wears out, they will give you a BIG credit toward a new one.

LVjetboy
09-30-2002, 10:32 AM
That's cool they back their product. Wonder if they'll upgrade the design?

MikeC
09-30-2002, 05:36 PM
Hey Fella's! Thanks for the info RioDog, I spoke to Bennett today and whalla! A new tank and smoke cover is on it's way!!! F R E E ! !
I even told him it was about 5 years old and didn't expect it to be free! But it is!
Thanks Bennett Pumps and Trim Tabs!!
Lv, call them and see what they say about yours...
Tom @ Bennett 954-427-1400
Easy,
MikeC
PS: LV, I meant to say Temple Bar,, Do you stay at the hotel there? Do ya know anyone that can hook my friend up with a room? Web, a wonderful thing.... Thanks ya all...