PDA

View Full Version : Jucuzzi wj

waterfn
05-21-2003, 08:26 PM
Is there a way to put a droop on a wj model? I have the newer model place diverter but I think I need to get my pump closer to the water, any one no how to do it?

wsuwrhr
05-21-2003, 08:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/63droopad.jpg
You mean like mine?
Brian

beached 1
05-21-2003, 08:42 PM
First and foremost, did you have the nozzle cut from your bowl? If you are running a place div, this is a must.
I have seen a user frome these boards that has a droop bolted onto his bowl. Wsuwr or something like that.

beached 1
05-21-2003, 08:43 PM
spoke too soon there he is.
:D

wfodude
05-23-2003, 06:39 AM
That Brian can smell business a mile away wink ...He does do a nice job of adapting the droop to a Jacuzzi

wsuwrhr
05-23-2003, 03:27 PM
wfodude:
That Brian can smell business a mile away wink ...He does do a nice job of adapting the droop to a Jacuzzi Hey be nice...how do you think I afford the toys I have? I am just here to hang out, and help a brother out you know. It is not always WHAT you know, but WHO you know that gets the job done sometimes.
Thanks for the compliment on the pump work, I can't take total credit for it though. MPD got me thinking about it, so I bought a Berk "A" impeller, droop, and diverter from Jack, and I made the rest. I made a hardened stainless shaft to accept the Berk impeller. I had the shaft gun-drilled also.
Brian