PDA

View Full Version : old post about insurance?

likeFATHERlikeSON3
02-17-2003, 06:26 PM
A couple of weeks ago someone posted some info about an insurance agent in so cal that was willing to insure hot boats. I believe he said it was allstate???? Any help on how i could find this info would be great. Thanks lfls

Havasu_Jet_85
02-17-2003, 06:37 PM
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000671
That was frma long time ago. Do a search if you dont find it in there.

Heatseeker
02-18-2003, 07:27 AM
Ryan, I know rivertoys.com had an ins. guy on the site. But I think I remember hearing he was retiring. I think the guys name was Gary Cann. I've heard guys say Progressive will insure some hot boats. You might give them a call.
Your pops say the elim rides like a wet dream. How do you like it? I notice nobody called me for a ride yet :( ! We'll have to get hooked up. Are you going to Red Bluff with the gang?

likeFATHERlikeSON3
02-19-2003, 09:00 PM
Ya wet dream is pretty accurate. If needs some fine tuning but she's sweet. Im going to try to make it to red bluff on sunday. I want to check out all the elim set-up's there. I will let you know when we go back up. probably wont be for a few months. frown

78Eliminator
02-20-2003, 10:21 AM
likeFATHERlikeSON3:
A couple of weeks ago someone posted some info about an insurance agent in so cal that was willing to insure hot boats. I believe he said it was allstate???? Any help on how i could find this info would be great. Thanks lfls I think you have one of the nicest looking Daytonas I have ever seen. Keep up the good work.

Heatseeker
02-20-2003, 12:06 PM
I think you have one of the nicest looking Daytonas I have ever seen. Keep up the good work. So far, all he's had to do was write the check http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/rolleyes/rolleyes01.gif ! Lucky guy!
It is a beauty though.
[ February 20, 2003, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Heatseeker ]

sb540
02-20-2003, 06:48 PM
Hey Weez, you got that head fixed yet?

likeFATHERlikeSON3
02-21-2003, 08:31 PM
78eliminator, thanks i really like her. I was wondering if you have any pix of your seats? Also, at midrange speed my boat tends to wander alot. Constant left- right movement almost like some jets at idle. Do you get any of that? I can almost tune it out w/ the diverter, but i normally just speed up.
meatseeker, hey i had to fix that fuel pump. Damn barry grant. They will fix my old one though so i will have a spare.
sb540, dave hasen't had a chance to weld that head yet. I'll try to ride him to get it done. It's ready for him he just needs the time.

Heatseeker
02-23-2003, 10:36 AM
lfls3, touchy aren't we?! I was ONLY kiddin you about the check. I knew you had to fix the fuel pump, after you wrote the check! What size pump was it? I'm looking for a BG 400.
Watch riding Dave, people will start to talk... jawdrop
Late.
[ February 23, 2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Heatseeker ]

Heatseeker
02-23-2003, 10:36 AM
OOps! I hate it when that happens.
[ February 23, 2003, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Heatseeker ]

likeFATHERlikeSON3
02-23-2003, 09:18 PM
i was just screwing around. i got it preaty easy w/ the boat. That fuel pump i got is a bg220hr. you really need a 400?! hows the new boat coming? my dad says its going to be a real hotrod. any pix?

Heatseeker
02-24-2003, 11:52 AM
No new pics. I haven't done much lately. I did pull the pump apart to find that it's not what it was supposed to be. I'm kind of bummed about that. It needs a total rebuild including a shaft and the impeller is a stainless B/C cut, way too small for a blower motor! Boats: Break Out Another Thousand!
Does your 220 pump have a bypass? I thought the only BG's with the bypass were the 400s. I'm a long way from a fuel pump now, anyway :( . It might not be together for another year the way it's looking cry .

likeFATHERlikeSON3
02-24-2003, 04:38 PM
i dont know. you can read all about nit on www.bgfuel.com (http://www.bgfuel.com) i have the 220hr series.

sb540
02-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Weez, let me know the progress of my head. Also, did you get that piston off for me? If so, take it to Dave's tomorrow. Thanks.