PDA

View Full Version : Froggy and Hot Crusader, ElCap?????????

FryJet
08-16-2003, 10:00 PM
Are you guys going? Froggy, let me know if you need a lift. It will be a good time, guaranteed. We should be at the ramp at about 10:00 but if you cant get there then let me know what time and I will pick you up at the ramp, that goes for you too Ty, if the boat isnt done than cruise out with me. Call me on my cell, 619-993-2609. I will be up for a while and I will be up early so dont worry about the time. Let me know either way.
F.J. (Chris)

Hotcrusader76
08-17-2003, 08:22 AM
Chris,
Cyclone and I will be out there around 1PM. See ya then

Froggystyle
08-17-2003, 11:22 AM
Still working on OTR. Just got the motor yesterday.

Hotcrusader76
08-17-2003, 03:43 PM
Sorry I didn't make it guys. The flexplate didn't get done in time with my lil-quick fix to the problem. Nonetheless I'll be out during the week getting her dialed in.
Cyclone still made it though. Did ya see him out there?
Wes: The motor back? New OTR? She's still around? See ya tommorrow.
~Ty

Froggystyle
08-17-2003, 05:25 PM
Hotcrusader76:
Sorry I didn't make it guys. The flexplate didn't get done in time with my lil-quick fix to the problem. Nonetheless I'll be out during the week getting her dialed in.
Cyclone still made it though. Did ya see him out there?
Wes: The motor back? New OTR? She's still around? See ya tommorrow.
~Ty Motor is finally in. Runs awesome, did not get a chance to get on the water today (no tow vehicle).
For those of you who don't think that clean rigging on your electrical system is really important... hope you don't ever have to dig into a stock Ultra wiring harness to find out where your dead short is. I took more time today unpeeling electrical tape and wiping oil off of wiring wrapped in convoluted tubing than I did removing and replacing the motor.
Froggy"bigfanofziptiesandcleanwiring"style

rvrbrts
08-17-2003, 08:38 PM
Chris, did you ever make it back from the lake?
Is this the only way to get you to answer.
Shawn

FryJet
08-17-2003, 11:01 PM
rvrbrts:
Chris, did you ever make it back from the lake?
Is this the only way to get you to answer.
Shawn Yes babe, we had a great time. Thanks for the concern and I will pay you back the way you like it.
Cyclone? didnt see him. let me know when you guys are going out. I will post some pics in the morning, lots of them.
F.J.

cyclone
08-18-2003, 08:16 AM
i did make it out there, just not in the red boat. I was in a white/blue/yellow Rogers. First time at that lake for me and it looks like the back end would be good for speed runs. Not much room to drive otherwise though. Im wondering how come i didn't see any of the fast boats running? Everyone just seemed to be hanging out bench racing. :D I did enjoy the change of scenery. I think i'll bring the Bonneville down soon and take advantage of that flat water. Looks like a good place to test n' tune.

moneysucker
08-18-2003, 03:17 PM
Cyclone, Better get to the lake before labor day. They are closing after that to build a new ramp and due to lack of water. Have I heard this somewhere before? We will be out again this weekend.

Mandelon
08-18-2003, 03:25 PM
[ August 18, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

Hotcrusader76
08-18-2003, 11:42 PM
moneysucker:
Cyclone, Better get to the lake before labor day. They are closing after that to build a new ramp and due to lack of water. Have I heard this somewhere before? We will be out again this weekend. No water after Labor Day? WTF.
Now that means I have to deal with being harrassed at San V?

cyclone
08-19-2003, 07:57 AM
oh that sucks. looks like i wont make it out then. i'll be at big river for labor day. will they reopen it after the ramp is built or will there be no water in the lake? where does the water come from anyway?

moneysucker
08-19-2003, 03:22 PM
Hotcrusader76:
moneysucker:
Cyclone, Better get to the lake before labor day. They are closing after that to build a new ramp and due to lack of water. Have I heard this somewhere before? We will be out again this weekend. No water after Labor Day? WTF.
Now that means I have to deal with being harrassed at San V? I want to see about renting the slolum course at San V. for the whole day and running there. I talked to one of the workers at the lake and I think she said that you can rent the section they only let 4 boats rent it for a 1/2 day. Who says that we can't get 8 people and rent it for the whole day and have as many people as we want back there. It is worth a shot and it is I think $5 OR $10 for each of the 8 boats.

Hotcrusader76
08-19-2003, 04:19 PM
Do I here.....San Diego Drag Boats club starting...LMAO