PDA

View Full Version : Is HBJet on restriction?

XClutchboy725
10-15-2003, 05:03 AM
:D Hey Randy, Where did ya go? :D

Windy
10-15-2003, 08:43 AM
He logged off and Dave is right, he hasnt been motivated to come back...cant imagine why frown

HavasuBarney
10-15-2003, 08:46 AM
I think he should get an outboard.... wink

Windy
10-15-2003, 08:50 AM
You know what he would say to that Barn...why? so he can be slow like you wink

TRG
10-15-2003, 09:00 AM
OOOHH!!!! that was a cheap shot there "lil' missy"!!

HavasuBarney
10-15-2003, 09:24 AM
:D :D

HM
10-15-2003, 09:32 AM
I saw Randy last Sunday at Irvine!
I understand his dilema...the tools of the forum can be quite frustrating...
sort of like talking to politicians. You ask them what 2+2 is and they answer "eggs". The complete lack of logic is exhausting. If Spock were a member on this board, he would be sitting in a corner wallowing in his own feces - screeming "The color of the pen is Blue! The goddamn pen is blue!!" :D

TRG
10-15-2003, 09:40 AM
huh?

Taylorman
10-15-2003, 09:54 AM
HolyMoly:
sort of like talking to politicians. You ask them what 2+2 is and they answer "eggs". The complete lack of logic is exhausting. If Spock were a member on this board, he would be sitting in a corner wallowing in his own feces - screeming "The color of the pen is Blue! The goddamn pen is blue!!" :D What the hell does that mean?

fourspeednup
10-15-2003, 01:07 PM
makes for an interesting mental picture, spock in a pile of his own......

Jet Hydro
10-15-2003, 02:28 PM
HolyMoly:
sort of like talking to politicians. You ask them what 2+2 is and they answer "eggs". The complete lack of logic is exhausting. If Spock were a member on this board, he would be sitting in a corner wallowing in his own feces - screeming "The color of the pen is Blue! The goddamn pen is blue!!" :D Hummmmmmmmm

AZKC
10-15-2003, 02:30 PM
Well tell him I said hi :cool: I thought it was pretty lame myself.
KC

Jet Hydro
10-15-2003, 02:30 PM
MissHBjet:
He logged off and Dave is right, he hasnt been motivated to come back...cant imagine why :( Say it isn't so????? OMG... this really sucks, just as I was working on a new sponsor for him to call he walks the plank. :( Man this really suck`s, I had hope that he would help me land this deal "like he has the rest of them." It will be a rough ride with out him. :(
He will be missed, well I`m sure by his fan club anyway. cry
[ October 15, 2003, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

XClutchboy725
10-15-2003, 06:06 PM
We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy!
We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy!

bp
10-15-2003, 06:18 PM
HolyMoly:
sort of like talking to politicians. You ask them what 2+2 is and they answer "eggs". The complete lack of logic is exhausting. If Spock were a member on this board, he would be sitting in a corner wallowing in his own feces - screeming "The color of the pen is Blue! The goddamn pen is blue!!" :D ROFL... that is just way toooooo funny. that oughtta be on a reefer magnet... :D :D

Windy
10-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Jet Hydro:
I had hope that he would help me land this deal Sorry Slowy but your helpless :D

RiverToysJas
10-15-2003, 08:05 PM
XClutchboy725:
We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! Sounds a bit gay!!! eek!

Kilrtoy
10-15-2003, 08:07 PM
Tell him it was only a few jerks, glad to see your both not gone...... :D

Windy
10-15-2003, 08:17 PM
Kilrtoy:
Tell him it was only a few jerks, glad to see your both not gone...... :D He never said he was leaven...just logged off and hasnt logged back on yet :)

Jet Hydro
10-15-2003, 08:23 PM
MissHBjet:
Jet Hydro:
I had hope that he would help me land this deal Sorry Slowy but your helpless :D But your so pretty I cant help my self wink I think I`m in love with you Windy :D

Hotcrusader76
10-15-2003, 09:55 PM
XClutchboy725:
We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! :D

XClutchboy725
10-16-2003, 04:01 AM
RiverToysJas:
XClutchboy725:
We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! We Want Randy! Sounds a bit gay!!! eek! Sorry Jason, Are ya jealous?................. :D
We Want Jason, We want Jason, We want Jason!
...............................better now? :rolleyes:
Seriously though, It's not like Randy to let a few a-holes spoil his fun. Besides, It's cheap entertainment!

565edge
10-16-2003, 02:12 PM
I still love you hbjet.I even miss you a little.Is hbjet coming to ming this weekend?

Jet Hydro
10-16-2003, 04:27 PM
I sure miss him cry What`s Chet going to do now?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
10-17-2003, 03:49 AM
RiverDave:
565edge:
I still love you hbjet.I even miss you a little.Is hbjet coming to ming this weekend? He will be in Parker this weekend for OP6
RD did he get some baffles for his headers yet??? wink that's gonna cost him a couple mph...... :( better than a ticket though. It sure has been quiet around here lately... :) I even took off my rubber boots..... devil
Omega