PDA

View Full Version : S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

FryJet
08-10-2003, 05:21 PM
Thought I would throw some pictures of our rides out at El Cap. The pics are'nt the best quality because moneysuckers camera sucks :D .
Mine, 77 Challenger, 460, Jacuzzi YJ.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Irvine_6-1-03032-med.jpg
Moneysuckers' 77 Soutwind Drag Tunnel, 468, Berkeley and COOL gold leaf lookin letters wink
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954ms_6-1-03031-med.jpg
RubberDuckys' 77 Southwind Drag Tunnel, 460, Berkeley and too much bling bling. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954boat_7-14-03009-med.jpg
Petrofieds' 82 Southwind Drag Tunnel, Blown Injected 468, Berkely and now its our own milkshake maker :rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Irvine_6-1-03033-med.jpg
Hmm...It seem like my boat is the odd man out on this thread. There are some good stories behind all these boats so maybe me and moneysucker can elaberate a little later. Oh, how about some stars????
F.J.
[ August 26, 2003, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

moneysucker
08-10-2003, 05:32 PM
FJ thanks for posting the Pix. Actually, Rubber Ducky is the odd man out. He is the only one that made it to the river this weekend. Hot Dogger and I are goimng to El Cap for test and tune on Sun.

FryJet
08-11-2003, 09:03 AM
I'll go on Sunday if i'm not at the river. I might try bringing my rideplate down a little more and bring my nozzle down to see if I can get it to take a set. This porpoise problem is kicking my ass.
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
08-11-2003, 09:28 AM
I'll be out a El Cap or San V this Sunday as well once I change out the flexplate I chipped at CBBB
~Ty

moneysucker
08-11-2003, 10:08 AM
Hotcrusader76:
I'll be out a El Cap or San V this Sunday as well once I change out the flexplate I chipped at CBBB
~Ty I don't wake up early enough to go to San V. You must have the yellow crusader I saw out there last month.

Petrofied
08-11-2003, 10:08 AM
You bastards are in trouble now! Milkshake maker huh??? You want chocolate or vanilla?

FryJet
08-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Hey, how the hell did you figure out how to turn the computer on? Oh wait, Ange is that you? I thought Skis' fingers were to big to hit one key at a time. :D
F.J.

Petrofied
08-11-2003, 11:23 AM
fingers too big??....well you know what they say about large hands... oh wait you don't have that problem do you?

Hotcrusader76
08-11-2003, 11:33 AM
moneysucker:
Hotcrusader76:
~Ty I don't wake up early enough to go to San V. You must have the yellow crusader I saw out there last month. Actually the Crusader was feet wet just last Friday for the first time since the new motor. If I can get this flexplate changed out in time I might be out there Sunday.
See ya then.
~Ty

cyclone
08-11-2003, 04:09 PM
sweet boats!

FryJet
08-11-2003, 07:49 PM
cyclone:
sweet boats! Thanks Cyclone, How did your rig run this weekend? I wish we could attend the CBBB but it wasnt in the cards. Next year we will all be there for sure.
I will get to Petrofied momentarily, please hold.
F.J

Jake W
08-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Toes Southwind Tunnel Dragsters are my all time favirot jets every time some one post a pic of one up I say this.I for one would like to hear some stories.Sick boats
Jake jawdrop

cyclone
08-11-2003, 08:44 PM
fryjet- it ran real good friday night when it was nice and cool out. We hit 92 on the gps with one passenger and full tanks of gas. Saturday and Sunday was a different story altogether. The 120-plus degree heat really took its toll. I saw the low side of 90 mph for rest of the weekend. Finished up sunday with a big oil leak from the intake manifold that maid a mess of my transom. All in all it was good. The boat stayed together through one hellacious race back from Topoc Gorge with HB Jet and Tom Bandy (not sure if he's on the boards) racing the whole way back to the hotel.

FryJet
08-11-2003, 08:59 PM
Petrofied:
fingers too big??....well you know what they say about large hands... oh wait you don't have that problem do you? Nope, I have big knuckles so now what? How about this.
FOR SALE....CHEAP
LETS START THE BIDDING

moneysucker
08-11-2003, 09:13 PM
FJ, that is just plain wrong! Besides I already made the offer. He can always come to Cy's Boat Pawn, I have a standing offer. You better be able to beat the hot dog boat or there are going to be some serious problems. But I will bid $500.00 it is not a featherlite but I guess I can do something with it for the price.

FryJet
08-11-2003, 09:32 PM
Just to let it be known, HotDogger is Petrofieds' second boat in the fleet and she is going down. Hell, maybe it'll be up for sale after the weekend, who knows?
Cyclone, good to here about the boat and yes, hot air temp sucks. Thats why you need to make your own air in the form of nitrous :D I have a 150 shot and it gives me about 7 mph and 400 RPM on the top but the hole shot is where its at, huge difference. Give it a try, with a good set up you'll like it alot.
F.J.
[ August 11, 2003, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

FryJet
08-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Hotcrusader76:
~Ty Cruise out, it'll be a good time. Even though it's a small lake I just like El Cap better than San V, that place is so damn crowded and rough plus the patrols are always watching you. So hop on that flexplate delio and get out there. We will have the horse shoes and the radar gun too.
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
08-11-2003, 10:05 PM
Sounds like a plan. We are moving out shop over to Wheatlands this Friday and Saturday so hopefully Sunday I can unwind a bit.
I have a fuel pick-up tube issue on one tank but 10 gallons on the other will be just fine for a 1/8 mile stretchs on El Cap's backside.
I'll keep ya posted.
BTW- I agree with the harrassing at San V. They give us OT guys too much trouble. Funny thing is the bass fishers with their clamp on's haul around faster than we do sometimes....What gives?

Kwicherbichen
08-12-2003, 12:34 AM
Nice pics Fry Jet. I have the same boat. In fact, there are a few Challenger guys that post at my site. You guys should drop in and register. There is a contingent from the SD area

FryJet
08-12-2003, 09:09 AM
Thanks Brian, I'll register and post some pics after this weekends outing with the good digital camera.
F.J.

Petrofied
08-12-2003, 09:23 AM
FOR SALE....CHEAP
LETS START THE BIDDING [/QB][/QUOTE]
Fry - It's way more than you could afford :p

FryJet
08-12-2003, 11:18 AM
You are correctamundo on that one Mrs Petrofied. Besides, there are way too many procedures to go thru before I could operate a vessel of that magnitude. Hell, I dont even think I could make the damn squirty bottle for primer thingy work right.
F.J.
[ August 12, 2003, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

Petrofied
08-12-2003, 11:52 AM
FryJet:
You are correctamundo on that one Mrs Petrofied. Besides, there are way too many procedures to go thru before I could operate a vessel of that magnitude. Hell, I dont even think I could make the damn squirty bottle for primer thingy work right.
F.J. You and me both. I'm afraid to drive the damn thing. Too many buttons and knobs and push pull things! I think Skee designed it that way for a reason.. Hummmmm......
On another note, I'm looking forward to seeing the hotdog kick the Frymobile's ass this weekend. It ought to be a good show! Who would have thought that the POS would do over 70! jawdrop

FryJet
08-12-2003, 12:11 PM
Umm, please use the correct name for my vessel. She has some cool brown metal flake and a small porpoise problem on the top end that makes her buck a tad so that is why we call her the "Disco Donkey", not the Frymobile, jeez Ange get with the program.
I forgot to ask you how you liked the sunset toolie booze cruise last weekend, I heard you guys had a GREAT time. :D
F.J.

Petrofied
08-12-2003, 12:28 PM
FryJet:
Umm, please use the correct name for my vessel. She has some cool brown metal flake and a small porpoise problem on the top end that makes her buck a tad so that is why we call her the "Disco Donkey", not the Frymobile, jeez Ange get with the program.
I forgot to ask you how you liked the sunset toolie booze cruise last weekend, I heard you guys had a GREAT time. :D
F.J. Disco Donkey - I like it.
Oh yeah, if you call being almost slammed into a rock wall and being lost in the toolies after dark fun, then we had a F'n blast! Now Skee's side of the story varies a bit, but we all know who to trust.

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 02:14 PM
Angie, I thought the hotdog boat beat up bad on the ugly duckling!

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey Ski, are you finished rigging that awesome purple and white crusader tunnel. Is it still for sale? If so how much and what does it have?
I understand the ugly duckling is 0-2 racing. Was he interested in the crusader. If so he should probably buy it, it is a better boat for his money!!!!!

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 02:47 PM
Smacktalker:
Hey Ski, are you finished rigging that awesome purple and white crusader tunnel. Is it still for sale? If so how much and what does it have?
I understand the ugly duckling is 0-2 racing. Was he interested in the crusader. If so he should probably buy it, it is a better boat for his money!!!!! Keep it up Smack talker. Rubber ducky is un able to defend himself, he is computer illiterate like Mr. Petrofied. I can post pictures of cookin' when it came home if you want. Too bad that boat won't get done until the temp. goes down. Petrofird is like the bulldog. He can't be outside with no AC. Oh my roommate wants to look at your brothers boat.

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Well, we all have to start sometime. Someday the cookin will be finished!! He only has to make and mount the rear plates, mount the alternator, mount the seats and wire the boat. Wait a minute, that how I delivered it to him back in june!!
Hopefully he will have it done this week. Hopefully that is!!
ROB? Called and is suppose to be by this evening to look at the boat.
Is it true though, that the Rubber Ducky only ran 60-65 mph!!

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 02:55 PM
Petrofied:
FryJet:
F.J. Disco Donkey - I like it.
Oh yeah, if you call being almost slammed into a rock wall and being lost in the toolies after dark fun, then we had a F'n blast! Now Skee's side of the story varies a bit, but we all know who to trust. I thought the sunset toolie booze cruise sounded fun. I would never take my boat back there I would have to be at no wake speed cause I couldnt turn like I could in the Tahiti. I used to love those toolie runs. The bad part is having to pull out the weeds when you are done. I heard that trip was completely under controll at all times and your location was also known. Everyone panicked for no reason. eek!

FryJet
08-12-2003, 02:57 PM
Smacktalker???? Hmmmmmm, what boat can I sell you? I'll even sell you HotDog if you want it. There is a rumor of a blue and red Daytona for sale and the owner is very motivated. I think the boat scared him so he's going to for a 16 foot Tahiti powered by a Oldsmobuble, is'nt that right Darrin? If you finished the third grade then you'd know why you cant drive your own boat. :D By the way your brother says Hi.
F.J.
[ August 12, 2003, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Fryjet, you can't pick on the stupid. It's not fair they can't read! Besides Darrin is scared of his boat. That why he never drives it!! He has some dream of building a 18" edge. I thought you had to have a J O B in order to buy things!!

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 03:08 PM
FryJet:
Smacktalker???? Hmmmmmm, who are you and what boat can I sell you? I'll even sell you HotDog if you want it. There is a rumor of a blue and red Daytona for sale and the owner is very motivated. I think the boat scared him so he's going to for a 16 foot Tahiti powered by a Oldsmobuble, is'nt that right Darrin? If you finished the third grade then you'd know why you cant drive your own boat. :D By the way your brother says Hi.
F.J. It's not Darrin, It is Cookin'. Darrin doesn't know how to use a computer, it is almost like work.
Rubber ducky lost to hot dog but had a shoe that wasn't built for that boat and hung down 1/2' or so below the keel and his tabs weren't set and he had no ride plate. Not to say that there isn't work that can be done to speed it up, like fill the bottle. Set up first. Just have to do a little experimenting.

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 03:11 PM
You thought I was Darrin!! That a crime in some states!!!
Set-up up is key, but the main reason I can see is that he is running a FORD. If he drop the ford and install a chevy, he would gain about 10-15mph!

Petrofied
08-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Rubber ducky lost to hot dog but had a shoe that wasn't built for that boat and hung down 1/2' or so below the keel and his tabs weren't set and he had no ride plate. Not to say that there isn't work that can be done to speed it up, like fill the bottle. Set up first. Just have to do a little experimenting. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Excuses, Excuses....

FryJet
08-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Na, I knew you were'nt Darrin. I figured it out when Cy piped up. Im just setting some bait for him so I can see if he can work a keyboard. I see Crookin is running great with the Chevy, oh wait, thats right, its still under destruction at JP South huh?
F.J.

Petrofied
08-12-2003, 03:36 PM
moneysucker
Rubber ducky lost to hot dog but had a shoe that wasn't built for that boat and hung down 1/2' or so below the keel and his tabs weren't set and he had no ride plate. Not to say that there isn't work that can be done to speed it up, like fill the bottle. Set up first. Just have to do a little experimenting. [/QB]Hey Sucker, didn't you lose to Petrofied? Let me guess... too much shoe in that one too? jawdrop As I remeber you weren't even in the same photo!

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Crookin at you put it, is still under construction at Backyard Boat Builders. It does run a chevy, a very simple, single carbureted, pump gas 468. Hopefully it will run faster than I can row. That way I can keep up with the ugly duckling. When we race the infamous Hot Dog.
No matter what, currently everyone is faster than Petrofried. Every one except me!!. Who is still waiting for him to finish my boat!!!!!
Ski- ARE YOU DONE YET!!!!!

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Petrofied:
moneysucker
Rubber ducky lost to hot dog but had a shoe that wasn't built for that boat and hung down 1/2' or so below the keel and his tabs weren't set and he had no ride plate. Not to say that there isn't work that can be done to speed it up, like fill the bottle. Set up first. Just have to do a little experimenting. Hey Sucker, didn't you lose to Petrofied? Let me guess... too much shoe in that one too? jawdrop As I remeber you weren't even in the same photo! [/QB]Blown is supposed to beat a low budget naturally aspirated boat. I am full of excuses today!! I will Go for a rematch on Sunday we'll solve this once and for all. argue

FryJet
08-12-2003, 03:48 PM
I think he was in the next photo, a couple seconds later. :D
F.J.

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 03:53 PM
FryJet:
I think he was in the next photo, a couple seconds later. :D
F.J. I have heard Enough out of you!

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 03:55 PM
Smacktalker:
Crookin at you put it, is still under construction at Backyard Boat Builders. It does run a chevy, a very simple, single carbureted, pump gas 468. Hopefully it will run faster than I can row. That way I can keep up with the ugly duckling. When we race the infamous Hot Dog.
No matter what, currently everyone is faster than Petrofried. Every one except me!!. Who is still waiting for him to finish my boat!!!!!
Ski- ARE YOU DONE YET!!!!! Why would everyone be faster??? I don't understand!

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 04:30 PM
Money sucker call Rob back!!! He is waiting for your call!!!

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Regarding the Petrofried Bid!. I offer him two good hunting dog's and my plow horse betsey.

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 04:36 PM
Why would everyone be faster??? I don't understand!
Petrofired is Broken!!!!!!! No Workie!!

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 04:42 PM
I heard through the grapevine that Darrin has got his panties in a bunch!! And he his mommy is going out to buy him a computer!!! To bad he can't read or write, but he is going to give it the old grade school try!!!!

Red Darrin
08-12-2003, 05:15 PM
Attention!!!!!
To Whom It may concern:
In regards to the innuendoes and comments on this site, I am taking the time to stop the production on my new boat to respond to all of you who would be better off working on your equipment then playing with your computers. Stop the hate and envy!!
As for being scared of driving my boat anyone who drives their boat up to the speeds of 100 mph sober would definitely be cautious and worried of driving at that speed.
To my knowledge their are only two boats in the group that I'm addressing capable of running in excess of 100 mph one is Wes Wyse (116.03 mph), And petrofied driven by John Raymond Petrovich Jr.(112 mph). All the rest of the people I’m addressing are no where near the danger zone.
As for Petrofied it is hard to determine if the boat is running on more alcohol than the driver is!
Just wanted to respond and let all of you know I’m paying attention and hope that everyone is working and trying to upgrade their equipment and performance as I am attempting to do.
I have the upmost respect for anyone that works on and tries to build their own boat as I am doing.
PS MilkShake, I like Kaluha in my milk
PSS Pretty good for being stupid and only
Completing the third grade.....
[ August 12, 2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Red Darrin ]

FryJet
08-12-2003, 05:37 PM
I know of no SpellCheck or WordPerfect that can do that, Who is this???? :D
F.J.

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 05:42 PM
Hi Shelly.

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 05:43 PM
Hi Shelly!! I know from the proper grammer, that the long in depth message, was not written or dictated from the Red Darrin. The dead give aways are the large spelled correctly words used in the proper text/grammer of each sentenence.
Nice Try Darrin!!!!

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 05:45 PM
You are on to that one too!!! there were too many big vocabulary words and it was on a computer so that definately wasn't Dr. Darin.

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 05:57 PM
You got that one right!! There is no way Darrin could have spelled those words correctly let alone even know what those words even meant!!!
Who else can we bag on??

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Speaking of Spelling!! I screwed the pooch on my signature!! I think I got it right this time!!

Smacktalker
08-12-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey let's start a new topic, well call it "The Red Darrin!!"

Red Darrin
08-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Well It was worth a shot!
Not only does Shelly type very well she takes very good dicktation!
Darrin's words Shelly's computer!!!!
Still pretty good for only completing the third grade!
Just remember we all do the best with what we've got! No J O B, no money, no education and no typing skills and I still go to the river more than all of you.....like I said, stop the hate and envy!!!!
Love you River

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 06:20 PM
Why can't we go to the river that much??? Oh, 'cause we have to work so we can afford to ride in our own boats. See ya at the river toon dweller.

FryJet
08-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Red Darrin:
All the rest of the people I’m addressing are no where near the danger zone. Ha, you should see my boat porpoise, it looks pretty dangerous eek! .
Oh ya, it's Kaluha, not Kalaha. Sorry but I guess Darrin helped on that one huh? :D .
F.J.
[ August 12, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

chevyluvr
08-12-2003, 06:30 PM
I don't know why everybody is talking so much smack about that petrofied boat. I've seen that thing at the river and it is awesome. That boat is bad ass.
If anyone has his number please pass it along. I would like to get in touch with him so he can work on my ride.

chevyluvr
08-12-2003, 06:47 PM
where did everybody go? Just got here & everyone seems to know everyone. Guess nobody knows me. Pics seem to be all taken at the same place. Where & when do you go out?

FryJet
08-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Whats up chevyluvr? Where have you seen Petrofied at? We are all kinda brutal on eachother but who cares, its kinda fun to belittle others at the expence of their self esteem. Give it a try, it builds character.
F.J.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 07:50 PM
Uh by the way I work a full time job and still make it the river every other weekend. Sounds like some people are jealous.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 07:54 PM
And another thing, If anybody wants to get a hold of me you'll have to call my cell # cause I will be at the river this weekend. Hope you all have fun cruzen on that little pond that use to be called a lake.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 08:03 PM
Hey Dough Boy where are going to be this weekend?Thats what I thought!!!

Red Darrin
08-12-2003, 08:16 PM
Where Are you going to be this weekend?

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 08:29 PM
Maybe its a good thing that those lake guys don't show up. My little four seater family boat might not stand a chance against those badass drag tunnel boats. I'm shakin in my boots!!!

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 08:33 PM
chevyluvr:
where did everybody go? Just got here & everyone seems to know everyone. Guess nobody knows me. Pics seem to be all taken at the same place. Where & when do you go out? Those Pix are at El Capitan resivoir. We will all be out there on Sunday. We go to the back where you can run. We'll have the radar gun and Mr.Petrofied will be out there in the hot dog boat.

FryJet
08-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Hey BottleFed, you still after those Texas Tunnels'? Ski wants to know if your still parking that thing in the toolies? wink
F.J.

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 09:02 PM
chevyluvr:
where did everybody go? Just got here & everyone seems to know everyone. Guess nobody knows me. Pics seem to be all taken at the same place. Where & when do you go out? Hey Mike. Tell Ashley I said Hi.

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 09:05 PM
Bottle Fed:
Maybe its a good thing that those lake guys don't show up. My little four seater family boat might not stand a chance against those badass drag tunnel boats. I'm shakin in my boots!!! Hey, "Wanna Be" If you want to run I'm game. Shake away I'm sure those boots aren't comfortable on the sand bar.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Tollies,What Tollies. I fly past the tollies not through them.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Hey Cy, Win or lose I'm always up for good race. Don't know what you got till you play with it.

FryJet
08-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Evidently Ski needs to get his own damn computer because from what I've heard his guessing about who's who sucks ass. Can anyone hook him up with something better than a Commadore 64? I feel like the guy that guy that does interpreting for the deaf and dumb.
F.J.
[ August 12, 2003, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Hey F.J., I'm not after any Texass tunnels or anything else for that fact. Well except for a good time and I will be at the river this weekend with my GPS and a smile.

FryJet
08-12-2003, 09:33 PM
Bottle Fed:
Hey F.J., I'm not after any Texass tunnels or anything else for that fact. Well except for a good time and I will be at the river this weekend with my GPS and a smile. Yea, Ski thought you were someone else, sorry about that. I hear your boat ran good on the bottle. What H/P shot did you go with?
F.J.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 09:39 PM
150 shot. I like push button HP.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Tell Ski I hope the best for his sick southwind. It has my respect.

FryJet
08-12-2003, 09:46 PM
Bottle Fed:
150 shot. I like push button HP. Nice,same as me. What kind of RPM did you get out of it? I got 500, 5100 on the motor and 5600 on juice.
F.J.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 09:49 PM
5100 off the bottle and 5800 on the bottle with a 11 mph difference.

moneysucker
08-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Bottle Fed:
5100 off the bottle and 5800 on the bottle with a 11 mph difference. I heard you were really happy with your performance last time out. Congradulations. Hey, Your boat is sinking. I don't have the cam for Nitrous. But it is almost worth changing for the end of the season. Oh well, there is all winter to sneak around.

Bottle Fed
08-12-2003, 10:05 PM
I'm very happy with the my boat and even happier that I acheived the goal I wasn't sure I was going to get. Next year is going to be even more fun though. If your boat puts a smile on your face it worth it. If it doesn't then you'll have to "break out another thousand" and we all know how that goes.

Kwicherbichen
08-13-2003, 01:13 AM
I think I saw this boat at Martinez last year?
Fry Jet, what happened to the old name (Fryzal or something like that). Also, it looks like you got your seats done? How did it all work out? I got mine done too.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/502/2seats_in_boat_07-thumb.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/104Kwicherbichen_01.jpg

FryJet
08-13-2003, 08:07 AM
Hey Brian, you did see Petrofied down there, thats where we go. Its a really nice boat and runs in the 108 to 112 zone depending on the tune up.
On my old screen name Fryzll, I changed my e-mail addy and they sent me a new password BUT I never changed it back to the password I use (and remember) and then my computer got hit with a virus and I lost everything. I couldnt remember what it was so I just went the easy way, new screen name.
The boat is doing great, everthing is done. I switched over to Bassets', plumbed everything in stainless, put a stereo and sub in it, and put nitrous on it. Now I have a porpoise problem on the top end, so im working on that but I think its the bottom of the boat. I did a 18" ride plate and that helped out alot but not enough so I need to play around with that a little more. It wants to run hard but I cant stay in it due to the porpoise thing, it will lift the pump it gets so bad. The best its seen is 71 on radar without it being able to take a set. Im going to mess with it at the lake this weekend and get some pictures so you can see the finished product.
Your boat turned out great, what a difference a gell coat and interior makes. Are you headed downn to Martinez any time soon? If so let me know.
F.J.

Petrofied
08-13-2003, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kwicherbichen:
[QB] I think I saw this boat at Martinez last year?
You probably did see us. We spent most of our time at Big River last year, but made it to Martinez a couple of times. It's been all Martinez this year.
Hey, are you the guy that does the website for Tommy?

Smacktalker
08-13-2003, 02:29 PM
[ August 22, 2003, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Smacktalker ]

Smacktalker
08-13-2003, 02:31 PM
[ August 22, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Smacktalker ]

Petrofied
08-13-2003, 02:34 PM
Smacktalker:
SOOOO!!! Who are we going to oick on today!!!
By the way, RED DARRIN called my mommy and said I was being mean to him and not letting him play with us!!!!
By the way Darrin, how is it you can go to the river for under 50 bucks? Who do you mooch off of? I heard he was going to kick your ass!

Petrofied
08-13-2003, 02:36 PM
The Red Darrin got mad at me because I wasn't standing up for him. Stand up for him! I'm embarrassed he's related!

Smacktalker
08-13-2003, 02:44 PM
[ August 22, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Smacktalker ]

Petrofied
08-13-2003, 02:47 PM
I hear we're going to see a picture of the infamous Red Darrin soon...can't wait.....

Smacktalker
08-13-2003, 02:54 PM
[ August 22, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Smacktalker ]

Petrofied
08-13-2003, 02:57 PM
Smacktalker:
I heard that too, something about sperm whale mating dance ritual??? Okay, now that's just not nice! eek!
I know, I know..... who said you were nice!
[ August 13, 2003, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Petrofied ]

Smacktalker
08-13-2003, 02:58 PM
What do you mean?

Petrofied
08-13-2003, 03:04 PM
Smacktalker:
What do you mean? He says with an innocent look....

moneysucker
08-13-2003, 04:20 PM
Haven't we been busy today? I had to cure the computer before I could go back on line. It kept kicking me off. Little Johnny has school today so he is on his best behavior. I hear the old man is pissed. He thinks we got our boats in the magazine. " I have the nicest blown injected flatty on the water and that magazine won't even talk to me! You and your dirt bag friends get on with those things?" or something along those lines. Hot boat on line not the magazine old man. I think we should use Photo shop and send him the cover of "next months" edition with Ski's boat on it. Or all of them. He will go through the roof.

FryJet
08-13-2003, 05:35 PM
BREAKER, BREAKER, ATTENTION.....REDDARRIN, CHECK YOUR PM....OVER 'n' OUT
F.J.

moneysucker
08-13-2003, 05:52 PM
Are you starting trouble again.

FryJet
08-13-2003, 09:02 PM
Nope, just heplpin out, OK?????
F.J.

moneysucker
08-13-2003, 09:33 PM
We have got some fun coming up. Mr. Six Oh Nine and Pro Stock Ricky have been stirring up some crap over in Shanty Town USA. There is a new set up guy in town and his name is JB Motorsports. I will give Bosworth credit. I have seen at the track a legit 102. Credit where credit is due. That glorified bathtub you've been working on won't turn a number. Why don't you run Taco Surprise! the open bow southwind feather lite. Hit one wake and it will fold up like a Taco, SURPRISE!!! Let me know when you want me to buy that thing back it wants to come home. And I Have a few dollars for your storage fee. Sunday it is on. I do have to get through with you guys kind of early, I have a flight to catch sunday night. Night, Night. sleeping

FryJet
08-13-2003, 10:01 PM
Hmm...Bostic huh? That guy is a shit talker if ever I have heard one. They were asking questions about my boat too, lol, and I am a slow guy. He would be ok if he didnt have daddy backing him up all the time. JB, if you want to talk shit about me then I would prefer you do it in front of me, not behind my back. And why was it you didnt want me to radar your shit at the lake? Oh yah, im a liar and I would low ball the number right.Your a jackass, prove me wrong. Talk shit about my engines, I dont care. I have a better rep then you and the old man so whatever. Have a nice day and I hope you find the answers to whatever questions you have, but it helps to ask them face to face. Deal with it, my # is in my profile if you want to talk.
F.J.

moneysucker
08-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Yeah, you have 2 fords that have stayed together for two seasons so far. And petrofied held his blown motor that JB said would never hold for 3 years. How many times has 609 had the motor rebuilt; one better, how many times in one season. I hear JB motorsporst is in for a surprise on sunday. Now I am raally going to sleep.

1Bahnerjet
08-14-2003, 06:29 AM
Took awhile to get to the Bottom of this Lively Thread, But now that I'm here a Question? How can there be so many Southwind Tunnels in one Spot, They are not a real common sight. Cool Boats, To this Day they are still used for Drag Racing (NJBA)
---------
Thats BANNER with an H

moneysucker
08-14-2003, 08:00 AM
1Bahnerjet:
Took awhile to get to the Bottom of this Lively Thread, But now that I'm here a Question? How can there be so many Southwind Tunnels in one Spot, They are not a real common sight. Cool Boats, To this Day they are still used for Drag Racing (NJBA)
---------
Thats BANNER with an H Petrofied got his 82 about 4 years ago. It had never been rigged and he did the whole thing. I had never seen a southwind until I saw his. He told me about a bare hull in town for sale, which I bought. While searching LA for a boat to buy and strip to build the featherlite hull I found moneysucker. My brother bought the yellow one with a Chevy, pulled that out and replaced it with the Ford out of his hallet. There are still a few racing NJBA I have been told that there arent too many because a lot blew over racing. I also heard that the mold is up in LA so it may be possible to get a new one.

moneysucker
08-14-2003, 08:13 AM
Oh Yeah, Petrofied's spare boat, Hot dog is also a southwind. Also, We rearch the traders all over CA and AZ for race boats to bring back to S.D. Still, Los Angeles is the best area to buy jet boats, I guess because of the distance from the river. Northern Cal the prices are pretty high and there aren't a whole lot of boats for sale, that and they charge $2.50 for a boat trader.

Petrofied
08-14-2003, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1Bahnerjet:
[QB] Took awhile to get to the Bottom of this Lively Thread, But now that I'm here a Question? How can there be so many Southwind Tunnels in one Spot, They are not a real common sight. Cool Boats, To this Day they are still used for Drag Racing (NJBA)
I guess you can blame us for the whole East County Southwind Sensation.
Hey cool Avitar by the way. Old school.... My husband is a big moon fan.

565edge
08-14-2003, 10:48 AM
There is a fairly clean one for sale here in santa maria?He is a friend so if you need info let me know.

FryJet
08-14-2003, 10:58 AM
Where is Smacktalker? I heard RedDarrin threw him under the bus.
F.J.

comin' unscrewed
08-14-2003, 11:19 AM
Jake W:
Toes Southwind Tunnel Dragsters are my all time favirot jets every time some one post a pic of one up I say this.I for one would like to hear some stories.Sick boats
Jake jawdrop They're my favorite too. And once upon a time, there were two in the family...
Dad's
http://ritaren.tripod.com/sgsteve/dad_6.jpg
and mine
http://ritaren.tripod.com/sgsteve/boat_2.jpg
and that's mine in front.
http://ritaren.tripod.com/sgsteve/5.jpg --------------------

FryJet
08-14-2003, 01:16 PM
Nice boats, old pics huh? What kind of scoop is on you dads' boat? It looks kinda funky.
F.J.

Smacktalker
08-14-2003, 02:15 PM
Smacktalker Lives!!! There is no way the Red Darrin threw me under the bus. He just went and cried to my wife about how mean I was to him!!! He is just a 34 year no J O B having, living at home, mommy paying my quad payment, MO FO!!!

Smacktalker
08-14-2003, 02:25 PM
Wait I couldn't end there with the Red Darrin!!
Here's more : Jeff Becker boat riding, pontoon usen, free food eaten, livin at home, no girlfriend haven, free boat storen (at vic's/jeff' house), junk boat buildin, use parts hangin, used impeller runnin, Parts moochin, crying to my mommy, only word he know's he stoled from "Monster Garage" (FREEEEEBIE), actually built his own boat (YEA RIGHT!!!), can't roll his own valves, can't handle Smack Talkin, living with mommy and daddy at home!!!
PS: Snoopy want's his dog house back!!
PSS: And I mean it all in a very nice way!
Please don't call my mommy!!!!

Petrofied
08-14-2003, 02:26 PM
Hey Smacktalker, tell us how you really feel.

Smacktalker
08-14-2003, 02:29 PM
I feel violated!!! In a good way!!

comin' unscrewed
08-14-2003, 05:15 PM
FryJet:
Nice boats, old pics huh? What kind of scoop is on you dads' boat? It looks kinda funky.
F.J. I pulled the pics from a VHS video taken around '94. Yeah that scoop was funky. He made it out of glass. It covers two Holley 1150's. It had two openings staggered and splayed. He called it ET. Believe it or not it didn't look that bad in person. This pic's not too good either but it's from the front.
http://ritaren.tripod.com/sgsteve/dad_4.jpg

PipesClean
08-14-2003, 05:23 PM
Those are some Damn Nice boats you guys have there!
Here is a pic of mine. It will be ready in two weeks. I'll have to come down there and tool around with ya. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/388front050803_3_-med.JPG
A dirty little joke.
What rhymes with Southwind Tunnel???
PUSSY!

Hotcrusader76
08-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Damn...looks nice! Where have ya been? Did ya fall off the planet or were ya too busy diving into the Jegs catalog?
Ya missed an awesome event at the CBBB AVI Casino.
Let me know when ya cruise down. I just finished my boat last week.
http://www.tpcracing.com/images_temp/Tys_BBC.jpg
http://www.tpcracing.com/images_temp/Tys_BBC1.jpg

comin' unscrewed
08-14-2003, 05:36 PM
PipesClean:
Here is a pic of mine. It will be ready in two weeks. I'll have to come down there and tool around with ya. :D
Thanks! I like yours too. What year is it?
As to toolin' around, unfortunately it'll have to wait a bit. Dad died four years ago. He was right in the middle of a make over so the boat was in pieces. The hull was in primer, final sanded and ready to paint. The motor (a 572 inch Chevy) was on the stand, fresh and ready to go. His wife at the time sold the hull for a song. I don't know how much but I heard she sold the motor for $4500. Both without talking to me or my sisters. burningm
Mine's in the garage but it too is in the middle of a makeover. God I hope the saying "Like father like son" doesn't apply in this case!

PipesClean
08-14-2003, 07:19 PM
Unscrewed, That sucks man, nowonder your name is what it is.
HotCusader, I've been busy workin and payin. Dumpin all my dollas into this thing. After not having a ride last year (although I had bitchen summer) I kind of told myself I wasn't goin back until I have my ride done. Otherwise, it would probably not be done for another 6 months. Will be back to my old self slummin at the river in no time! :D :D :D (I hope my sleepin bag is still there Dave) :D
Damn that boat of yours has come a long long way since the first time I seen it. Those carbs look great. Engine is lookin tits.
I'll look you up when I'm down that way. Big Proppa and I are definetly gonna make to Vicente this year!

moneysucker
08-14-2003, 10:18 PM
PipesClean:
Unscrewed, That sucks man, nowonder your name is what it is.
HotCusader, I've been busy workin and payin. Dumpin all my dollas into this thing. After not having a ride last year (although I had bitchen summer) I kind of told myself I wasn't goin back until I have my ride done. Otherwise, it would probably not be done for another 6 months. Will be back to my old self slummin at the river in no time! :D :D :D (I hope my sleepin bag is still there Dave) :D That boat is looking good. I can't seem to be able to wake up early enough to get in line to get in to San Vicente. I decided to let the skiiers and wake boarders have it. It is too chopped up out there to run.
Damn that boat of yours has come a long long way since the first time I seen it. Those carbs look great. Engine is lookin tits.
I'll look you up when I'm down that way. Big Proppa and I are definetly gonna make to Vicente this year!

moneysucker
08-14-2003, 10:23 PM
I totally screwed up that lat post. Pipes clean, Nice boat. Un screwed It is good to see the southwinds. Do you still have it?
We are going to have to start a new thread we have to scroll across to read now.

flathead
08-15-2003, 11:38 AM
Hey! I know how Red Darrin can go to Da Reevar every other weekend on 50 bucks!! Just call all O' yer friends and tell'em to meet ya on the sand bar at ten o'clock, then tow yer boat to yuma, park it in Vic's back yard. Then go to Da Reevar with Vic on his pontoon. Eat his food, drink everybody elses beer and then do it all over again the next day! That way it saves boat gas, and Ya Can't race something Ya didn't drive.

Petrofied
08-15-2003, 11:55 AM
flathead:
Hey! I know how Red Darrin can go to Da Reevar every other weekend on 50 bucks!! Just call all O' yer friends and tell'em to meet ya on the sand bar at ten o'clock, then tow yer boat to yuma, park it in Vic's back yard. Then go to Da Reevar with Vic on his pontoon. Eat his food, drink everybody elses beer and then do it all over again the next day! That way it saves boat gas, and Ya Can't race something Ya didn't drive. Are you who I think you are??

moneysucker
08-15-2003, 12:39 PM
Petrofied:
flathead:
Hey! I know how Red Darrin can go to Da Reevar every other weekend on 50 bucks!! Just call all O' yer friends and tell'em to meet ya on the sand bar at ten o'clock, then tow yer boat to yuma, park it in Vic's back yard. Then go to Da Reevar with Vic on his pontoon. Eat his food, drink everybody elses beer and then do it all over again the next day! That way it saves boat gas, and Ya Can't race something Ya didn't drive. Are you who I think you are??

moneysucker
08-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Come on Mrs. Petrofied. Call your husband if you don't. Hey flat head, good to see you finally made it on line, Flat top didn't work out, Hugh?

Smacktalker
08-15-2003, 12:45 PM
Flattop is absolutely right about Red Darrin!! It takes money to use your own toy's!! But it free when you use someone else's!!

Petrofied
08-15-2003, 12:47 PM
Well that's who I thought it was, geez..... It was suppossed to be a secret. Apparently Skee isn't too good at keeping those. So what are you doing Sucker? Are you home yet or still up North?

Petrofied
08-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Oh, by the way I think you should take the one with the boyfriend. I like her. Besides, didn't she get a new job?? She can pay your way on the lake :p

moneysucker
08-15-2003, 01:00 PM
I am sitting at my house , I am having a hard time getting motivated to do anything.

Petrofied
08-15-2003, 01:07 PM
I'm bored too... Hey I know, we could pick on Darrin somemore! What happened to flathead? One post, then "poof" he's gone.
It's okay pooh, I'll just go now.....

Smacktalker
08-15-2003, 01:09 PM
Okay, what else can we say about him?

Petrofied
08-15-2003, 01:14 PM
well, well, well... if it isn't smacktalker. I think you've said about all you can say!
By the way, your boat says hi!

Smacktalker
08-15-2003, 01:30 PM
I know it's looking great under your carport! Hopefully sometime in the very near future we can see if it even floats!!!

Petrofied
08-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Okay... here we go again!
Apparently Fat Boy is running his mouth. He says he's coming out Sunday to kick some ass in his $4500 wonder. He said he's going to laugh when he beats people with last years oil, last years gas, & last years plugs. Boy that's something to be proud of! He has no pride of ownership!
He'll be lucky if he makes it to the beach. Maybe he can get pulled in with last years tow rope. eek!
[ August 15, 2003, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Petrofied ]

moneysucker
08-15-2003, 05:36 PM
Fat Boys cake hole is writing checks that his boat can't cash. I am not even running last weekends oil, but my plugs are from last weekend. Fat Boy has to start with The Disco Donkey. Money Sucker ran 90 on the new GPS at El Cap. today.

flathead
08-15-2003, 06:40 PM
Yea, I'm still here. Maybe we outta be nicer to Red Darrin! He might get his shorts inna wad and blow a fart hole inna bottom of his boat. You just gotta know how dangerous that would be! Course, if he stood up first, it might give him some extra boost, probably put him inna tripple digit club!! Hey! is that red southwind still up fer bid? I gotta used Sears tool box to trade and I still got a fresh tube of JB Weld. I'm shure the JB will hold that block fer one trip!!

flathead
08-15-2003, 06:45 PM
moneysucker:
Petrofied:
flathead:

moneysucker
08-15-2003, 07:31 PM
flathead:
Yea, I'm still here. Maybe we outta be nicer to Red Darrin! He might get his shorts inna wad and blow a fart hole inna bottom of his boat. You just gotta know how dangerous that would be! Course, if he stood up first, it might give him some extra boost, probably put him inna tripple digit club!! Hey! is that red southwind still up fer bid? I gotta used Sears tool box to trade and I still got a fresh tube of JB Weld. I'm shure the JB will hold that block fer one trip!! The southwind is still up for bid. I am high bidder right now unless smack talkers two hound dogs and plow horse named Betsy are worth more than $500.00. Do you have a bid.

flathead
08-15-2003, 07:43 PM
moneysucker:
flathead:
Yea, I'm still here. Maybe we outta be nicer to Red Darrin! He might get his shorts inna wad and blow a fart hole inna bottom of his boat. You just gotta know how dangerous that would be! Course, if he stood up first, it might give him some extra boost, probably put him inna tripple digit club!! Hey! is that red southwind still up fer bid? I gotta used Sears tool box to trade and I still got a fresh tube of JB Weld. I'm shure the JB will hold that block fer one trip!! The southwind is still up for bid. I am high bidder right now unless smack talkers two hound dogs and plow horse named Betsy are worth more than $500.00. Do you have a bid. Yea, I got that old tool box, two truck loads of empty Coors lite cans, one broken snap-on ratchet, a flat tire and rim off my trailer, and a dead cat. That's worth more than 500.00.

flathead
08-15-2003, 07:51 PM
:p Hey Shelly!! is Red Darrin still makin ya type fer him? Any way HI!!!

flathead
08-15-2003, 08:01 PM
Smacktalker:
I know it's looking great under your carport! Hopefully sometime in the very near future we can see if it even floats!!! Hey! I saw that boat! who cut the oversize hole inna rear end? I don't think they make a pump cover that big! Aren't you a little large for a lite layup boat like that? That hole inna rear looks like it fits one O' them out drive units. Are ya gonna put in a Bravo One?

moneysucker
08-15-2003, 09:41 PM
flathead:
Smacktalker:
I know it's looking great under your carport! Hopefully sometime in the very near future we can see if it even floats!!! Hey! I saw that boat! who cut the oversize hole inna rear end? I don't think they make a pump cover that big! Aren't you a little large for a lite layup boat like that? That hole inna rear looks like it fits one O' them out drive units. Are ya gonna put in a Bravo One? No, the plan is to run a Volvo Penta out drive with a 4 Cyl Geo metro engine with transmission to get the gear reduction. With that motor and out drive combo and the light lay up we are expecting to skip the teens and go right to the twenty's.

flathead
08-15-2003, 10:31 PM
moneysucker:
flathead:
Smacktalker:
I know it's looking great under your carport! Hopefully sometime in the very near future we can see if it even floats!!! Hey! I saw that boat! who cut the oversize hole inna rear end? I don't think they make a pump cover that big! Aren't you a little large for a lite layup boat like that? That hole inna rear looks like it fits one O' them out drive units. Are ya gonna put in a Bravo One? No, the plan is to run a Volvo Penta out drive with a 4 Cyl Geo metro engine with transmission to get the gear reduction. With that motor and out drive combo and the light lay up we are expecting to skip the teens and go right to the twenty's. :p Yea, I heard that Volvo's got a twin prop set up that will make some serious torque! Only seen one onna sea go'in scow though. I kinda thought that big hole inna rear was an escape hatch or maybe a jettison port fer a blown motor!

helter skelter
08-15-2003, 11:59 PM
The saga continues, it never ends, and you don’t even need to associate, to be associated and given a honorable mention…
Part One: The Unrespected Few, and The Unmentioned Many.
Rather than put down Rick behind his back, and take cheap shots at his expense on a public forum, wouldn't the time and effort be better used in trying to help him? Everyone needs help ever now and again, some more than others, Rick being one who needs more than a lion's share of help. If I recall correctly, Petrofied desperately needed help during it's construction just to show up at the lake at the end of the season, and help was given several times in the way of engine work and borrowed parts. I also have needed help, and thankfully was able to find it through friends, (Rick, Ski, Mike P, and anyone else who I might have forgot to mention) not near as much from my father as some of the misguided and uninformed proclaim.
I am not stupid, or on some mission to find “The King of All Lost Causes” in trying to get the incredibly sinking "Titanic Bahner" to run a number, it won't. What I am trying to do is help out a friend of mine who seriously needs a fire lit under his ass, and hopefully get him headed in the right direction. I ask what others are doing (Fry, Trey, and Lutsgo) so as to get him going and get him out there. I've said it from day one that I thought the Southwind ordeal was a bit over his head financially and in practicality, whereas the Bahner would be a do-able project that would run respectable and be a fairly nice boat if it wasn't butchered and done in a wrecking yard fashion, as it is in it's current state. But if he still wishes to give the Southwind a go, if asked, I’ll give help. I help ANY friend who ASKS for it, even if it is at first a seemingly lost cause. My father and I helped Ski a couple of years ago get his ride going, I’ve helped Lutsgo a bit with some parts and some work, and helped Mike P. building him a 13:1 383 Chev short block for the 307 (which still has yet to make it in the boat). I offer help whenever I can, and whoever asks. Rick surly lacks pride, true, but why take pride when people who are supposed to be your friends do nothing to help, and only put down what you have and beat you down for what your trying to do. In my opinion, I find it distasteful that even some people who claim to be his friend to his face would take the first opportunity to kick him so as to join in on the reindeer games. Friends do not do such things, so I was to believe. In such situations, I often remember a line I heard once, where and who said it slips my mind, but the message is what is important anyway, "It may be an old P.O.S., but it's MY old P.O.S." Right now, even as a wreck, Rick is taking enough pride in the damn thing to do SOMETHING with it, hopefully, this winter, he'll get his act together, gut it and start anew.
Part Two: All Bullshit Aside…
Ever notice all Bullshit and trash talk emanates from the same location? If you want the facts… get your info from the horse’s mouth. If you want a story… you need to head towards the rear of the horse. Six-Oh-Nine (notice how the first letter of each word is capitalized? That is how it is usually done in a title when one decides to use correct grammar. Food for thought.) Back to the point, The Six-Oh-Nine has had the engine removed twice from it’s hull since the construction of the new engine going on two years now. Once, when due to a valve seat failure in a new set of heads, it broke, fell out, causing the valve and the seat to crash into the piston, causing 1 broken piston, 1 broken piston’s worth of rings, gaskets, and a set of new valves and seats to be installed, along with approximately ½ a length of aluminum rod worth of welding on one combustion chamber to be needed and installation of one sleeve. The second being when the boat was flipped over to have the bottom corrected and the interior was re-gel coated. (It’s extremely hard to flip the boat over and do work on it while the engine and miscellaneous other right side up necessities are installed.) At that time, the pan was removed so as to install a Donovan Gear drive, and give the bearings a look at after a full season, twenty four bottles of nitrous, 6 drums of fuel and two actual races. Then removed the springs to check out the pressure being that they had been run for four seasons and still were up to par. (Got to love those Toolroom springs, even with big cams and many runs, they still are within 5 lbs of their new rate) Now, as for the pump, it has been out in varying degrees several times, including three during the same month, due to addition of new parts and accessories and experimentation with clearances and work with the impeller, and trying new fabricated parts, some successful, some not so successful.
As for Mr. Fry and his engine building abilities, if he says he can build engines, the all the more power to him and those who choose to have their work done by him. I have seen two of his engines in boats, both of which are mentioned here on this thread, and the only comments I have to say about them now, and ever have had to say about them is based on two things: One: from what I have heard from other’s, which seems to be a source for much of the debate that has insured, and Two: from what I have seen. From what I have seen and heard, neither one is making much power as the potentially can, mostly due to what I have been told as the desire to make both a)driveable, which is always nice, and b)The gasoline factor. Hey, all the more power to him, there’s plenty of work out there, and as long as my interests and his do not cross, then I really don’t care who uses his services and what the results are. I have no need to “Look up your #” or track you down. If I wish to say something to you, (apart from this reponse) you will hear it from me personally, as foreign and unfamiliar a concept that might be, that’s my style, and for future reference, would like to keep it that way. Ironic though, being called out for talking behind one’s back, on a forum where the person in question does not frequent. For that matter, being “called out” for the very same offence, not in person but on a chat forum. I laugh at the situation that presented itself here, dripping with irony. If you wish to discuss this with me, I would be more than happy to accommodate either Sunday at the lake, or just about any weekday after 5pm at my place of work, which I believe you are familiar with, if not I can provide directions.
I chose not to run the “Infamous” radar gun due to three reasons. One: I’ve heard stories from several people involving that gun under it’s previous ownership and would rather trust a GPS, Vic’s gun, or the clocks at Ming, nothing personal. Second: You want to know what it runs? Let’s go… or come out on the rope, there’s plenty of room for ya. Third: Who gives a flying **** what number is on the gun, it’s who you run and how well you do. This Sunday I expect to run against JP. I expect to get a thorough whipping, about 10-15 mph faster than I, but perhaps I can get a hole shot,. and hold him off for a bit, or pull a Petrovich and do the ol’ “My oil pressure… whaa!” give finger gestures, and then hit the throttle when he slows to an idle, run about ten feet, shut down, and proclaim a victory. Who knows until it’s done. That’s the part I enjoy about the whole scene, I’m going to go out and run my boat, rather than run my mouth about my boat as many people choose to get their kicks from.
As for the “Bad Reputation” that either my father or I have… what have I ever done, what engines I personally or as an employee of NuTech have I built, machine work I have done, or whatever sort of work for you or anyone you know that has not been to the utmost quality, and more than fair? Please be so kind as to name just even one person. I have never screwed anyone on any deal, never done anything less that quality work, and always go above and beyond what is expected, FACT. As for my father’s reputation, people who are in a lesser position, either by not being as good or better, or not having the legitimate reputation, they often times slander and make false accusations. It’s easier than rising to the occasion, and requires little effort to “talk” as opposed to “produce”. For just two examples, Hot Dog seems to be doing fine, even if it has been in several vehicles and a boat or two in the last ten, excuse me, thirteen years since it was built, eight of those being in my father’s ghetto cruiser Schiada (of course it was freshened up a year or so ago when it was sold). And being that Petrofied was not only machined, but short-block and heads assembled by yours truly (FACT), seemed to do fine for what it was made of And as I have said from the outset of that engine’s life, if he’s running it as hard as he claims, then I do not expect bone-ass stock rods to hold for too many passes, that’s my professional opinion based on experience learned.
As for my father “always backing me up” though it has been beneficial I will admit having a machine shop at my disposal, as ANYONE who works at a machine shop does, all work I have done, all parts, I have purchased, all at my own expense in both time and finances. As you, and any other might very well know, working at a place offers an opportunity that not working there would not. I know this in that during the several years I did not work for my father, though I did benefit from access to CNC mills and lathes when I worked at CNC Inc., I paid like every other schmuck for machine work on anything and everything I worked on, all at home in my own garage (which is still where I build everything I work on) and did each of my own projects as I still do, on my own. So at what time, where, and in what fashion has my father “backed” me up let alone “always backing” me up?
Part Three: Sum of All is Greater Than The Parts.
I’m tired of hearing bullshit, I’m tired of being accused of talking shit, I don’t run with any of you folks, don’t really care to be part of you clique, yet somehow I get brought into the shit and my old man even gets an honorable mention. Anyone wish to speak to me directly concerning anything discussed here involving myself and what I may, may not, or may but didn’t intend, or whatever other scenario I might be involved with, come speak directly to me, and I’ll lay it on you as it is, straight and no bullshit.
JBostick
[ August 16, 2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: helter skelter ]

FryJet
08-16-2003, 12:26 AM
moneysucker:
Fat Boy has to start with The Disco Donkey. Money Sucker ran 90 on the new GPS at El Cap. today. I dont have a chance with anyone but myself. I put some more shims into the ride plate today and it came alive big time. The Donkey takes a set now and will carry the nose big time. I picked up 150 RPM and it felt alot more loose on the top. I got a best of 78 but the air was crap at 1:00 pm and I only had four satelites on the GPS, not good. I am going to fatten it up and step up on the nitrous a bit. A 175 shot shot and some timing should put me into the 80's with the gun, I hope. I am running on 32 degrees total so I am going up to 36. Your boat looked really wet, that shoe needs to go. I think if you go back to your old shoe and stuffer with the race nozzle and the FTN reducer you sould be really close to the big mark Sunday. Which jets do you want to start out on you're nitrous? I have a 75h/p and a 125h/p set. If you can get the 100's from your brother that would be the best for a start I think. That should give you 300 RPM and maybe 7 to 10 mph. I will have the timing light and my jet kit on Sunday if you want to fatten it up a bit. Let me know.
F.J.

Jake W
08-16-2003, 01:05 PM
Pipes Clean nice TD how long have you owned it?
Comin uncrewed nice pics some people have no tact when it comes to cashing in on some ones death.And do you have any pics of yours in project form?
Jake :D
[ August 16, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Jake W ]

Petrofied
08-16-2003, 02:13 PM
Come on Helter Skelter, why all the drama? Did we really have to go down this road? I for one have NEVER mentioned your name on these boards, but thanks for dragging mine through the mud. I really don't want to get into all this.
I guess I thought of you as a friend, but now I see how you really see me. I guess when you can hide behind a computer you say what you feel.
Just to clarify a few points your father has given help in the past to us and our customers and we thank Nutech Engine Systems for the help. As to Petrofied, the old motor is broky...no worky due to a weak cylinder wall. As to her production date, not bad for a 3 year old motor that ran 112 mph on stock parts (or so you say). Fortunatly, this time around we can afford better parts.
As to Rick, yes I did dig on him a bit, but only in light hearted fun. On many occasions we have helped Rick. The only reason we dig on him is to try to inspire him to better his equipment. I have and will continue to help him in any way I can.
Okay, enough of the drama. See you all tommorrow at the lake. We'll have a cold beer ready for you!
Mr. & Mrs. Petrofied devil

FryJet
08-16-2003, 03:23 PM
Greetings James, maybe I was a bit harsh on my post, sorry, but whats done is done. I have no problem with Rick, never have. He and I have helped eachother out, all is good there on my side. Me and you obviously can not get along, no big deal. You nor I will loose sleep over it so to me its done and over with.
On another topic. I must say you have a very eloquent writing style. I was quite impressed at the way you worded everything. Thumbs up to your post, nicely written indeed. The only bad thing I could see was the length as Mr. Petrofied had a hard time finding time to read it. Between his vast amount of food and beverage breaks and his extensive napping schedule he had to read it in stages and unfortunatly I think it took some of the pizaz out of it.
Thank for the reply and take care.
F.J.

bolton
08-16-2003, 07:20 PM
cry Regarding Helter Skelter; Boy- talk about THIN SKIN!!- for a moment I thought it was Red Darrin crying!! Several things come to mind--
Want some cheese with that WHINE??
Can't take a RAZZ??
Little TOUCHY??
You should be a politition--You already know how to FILIBUSTER!!!
Lighten UP DUDE!!

Bottle Fed
08-18-2003, 12:06 AM
First of all way to go James. You said what two of us(maybe more I don't know)were thinking. I know you less than eveybody and you have my respect. It amazing to see such bad mouthing from people that are considered friends or even family. Everybody has some kind of advantage over the next guy somehow in someway. It can be in many different ways such as money, knowledge, know how or knowing the right people. It sounds like to me that other people talk smack about those that have advantages they wish they could have. If that makes them a bad person then I'm one of those bad people too. Everybody I know takes advantages for themselves when they come around. If the situation works out for all parties involved then everybody wins that are involved. Its really simple how it works.
I have found out that people talk smack when they either don't have the right information or assume things they have no idea about and/or don't understand. I'm not against talking a little smack from time to time to get somebody motivated or the receiving party is having fun with it too, but making it personal isn't cool. If talking crap and making it personal about somebody (for those people that do it)makes you feel better about yourselves then you need to find something else to raise your self esteem instead of trying to lower theirs. After writing this I'm sure there will be stuff said about me but I don't care because its not going to change my life,the way I live or the way I treat other people in my life. You all have your fun and if you can make it we will see ya at the river on Labor Day weekend.

moneysucker
08-18-2003, 03:10 PM
James & Rick,
Thanks for coming out to help when I had a problem. That is what boating is about. Thanks also to Brett for coming out to tow me back to the beach if I needed it.
Thanks again,
CY

wrightnow
08-18-2003, 03:37 PM
PipesClean:
PC, I was starting to wonder if you realy had a boat or not and then I see this, Great looking boat I cant wait to see it run with Big Proppa in a couple of weeks
See you then...
Mark
A dirty little joke.
What rhymes with Southwind Tunnel???
PUSSY!

Smacktalker
08-18-2003, 03:54 PM
[ August 22, 2003, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Smacktalker ]

bp
08-18-2003, 04:08 PM
wrightnow:
PipesClean:
sure is great to see all these southwinds. this one is a beaut!
it get's kinda lonely at ming, being the only sw out there :) . if you're ever out there, come by and say hey! it sure would be cool to have a whole rope full of 'em... :rolleyes:

PipesClean
08-18-2003, 06:29 PM
Mark, I know you don't beleive :) :) :)
All I wanted was to be out there runnin you though! Then I hear...........Aww nevermind. I always have next year to make it a little bit faster wink Hopefully I'll see ya for Labor Day!
BP, thanks for the compliment. I plan on getting my other pump done up real nice by you know who....and am planning on getting my feet wet at Ming possibly next year.(Just for fun though)

moneysucker
08-18-2003, 09:43 PM
BP I may make the last race this year. I will be just racing a bracket I haven't been able to run a good enough # for anything else. Me and my brother will both be running at SD Bay Fair Who knows, the lights might work this year. I will have to get up to Ming, I haven't been there all year and I would like to see how you are set up. What class do you run?

moneysucker
08-18-2003, 09:48 PM
Hey Smack Talker, I think that is enough the public Darrin bashing has gone too far, and that was Friday. He doesn't even read these unless someone tells him that he is getting hammered. Call him and yell at him don't air dirty laundry.
Thanks

HBjet
08-18-2003, 10:07 PM
So, when is the next El Cap weekend outing for you guys? Cyclone and I where talking and we want to bring our boats out there and hangout with you guys. Just let us know! I don't think this weekend comming up will do, but maybe the weekend after Labor Day!
Let us know
HBjet

wrightnow
08-18-2003, 10:20 PM
PipesClean:
Mark, I know you don't beleive :) :) :)
All I wanted was to be out there runnin you though! Then I hear...........Aww nevermind. I always have next year to make it a little bit faster wink Hopefully I'll see ya for Labor Day!
BP, thanks for the compliment. I plan on getting my other pump done up real nice by you know who....and am planning on getting my feet wet at Ming possibly next year.(Just for fun though) Hey Rob, All bs aside, that is a great looking ride. It looks like it's be worth the wait. Just make sure your faster than a certain hydro come labor day...lol

Hotcrusader76
08-18-2003, 11:37 PM
HBjet:
So, when is the next El Cap weekend outing for you guys? Cyclone and I where talking and we want to bring our boats out there and hangout with you guys. Just let us know! I don't think this weekend comming up will do, but maybe the weekend after Labor Day!
Let us know
HBjet I'm down for a run this time. Sorry Mike :D
I flaked out on Cyclone last weekend due to mechanical difficulties....or lack of motivation to complete them :D
El Cap is nice because nobody is ever out there. Run the back stretch and terrorize a few "bass boats"...LMAO

moneysucker
08-19-2003, 02:42 PM
HB Jet, the lake will be closed after labor day the water level is getting too low and they are supposedly building a new ramp. The good thing about El Cap is they keep all the jet skiiers quarentined in a little section to go around a few bouys.
I was out Sat. and Sun. the bass boats did not like me at all, they didn't even wave. I was only out there to GPS for a pre work top speed and there happeded to be 4 fishing tournaments going on. Oops. Hopefully we will have more people out this sunday. It was a good time.

moneysucker
08-19-2003, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wrightnow:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by PipesClean:
[qb] Those are some Damn Nice boats you guys have there!
That Is a great looking boat. Who did the Gel? Where are you going for Labor Day? We go to Martinez Lake. It would be great to get everyone together for a little ragatta. We will just have to pick a spot. I think Elsinore is out, I have heard how tough that water is on aluminum. Let me Know if anyone has any Ideas.

moneysucker
08-20-2003, 05:19 PM
Doesn't anyone come here anymore? frown

flathead
08-21-2003, 12:26 AM
moneysucker:
Doesn't anyone come here anymore? :( cry
I guess after Helter Skelter, Pop, and friends showed their ass at the lake last sunday, everyone decided to cool it so's not to damage any one's thin skin. Guess it's true that some people just can't take a ribbing!! And then there's the other cryers. Too bad, We were havin fun. But, someone has ta always pitch a bitch!
At least Big B still had some spunk left after all that jaw jacking about how much he hates Petrofied. Nice spray job on the towed boat!!

FryJet
08-21-2003, 06:18 PM
Hey flathead, why werent you there? It was a great time, quite a few people showed up and a few beverages got taken care of. All the pics are on the "Great Time At ElCap...Pics" thread. Take care.
F.J.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-21-2003, 07:15 PM
BOYS THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN. EL CAP WILL BE REGULATED ON SUNDAY. ILL BE EATING HOT DOGS, SUCKIN MONEY AND DROWNIN DUCKYS. burningm

FryJet
08-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Hey, Fun Bobby is in the house. Did you you ever buy some new specs being that the last set just seemed to fall of your head while your were just standing by the boat, alone. Congrats on the new purchase, see you Sunday.
F.J.

flathead
08-21-2003, 07:39 PM
FryJet:
Hey flathead, why werent you there? It was a great time, quite a few people showed up and a few beverages got taken care of. All the pics are on the "Great Time At ElCap...Pics" thread. Take care.
F.J. :D How do you know I wasn't there? Just 'cause my old motor is so slow I ran outta beer before I got to the back of the lake and I hadda go back and get some more! Saw yer pictures. Good job!
F.H.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-21-2003, 08:41 PM
Right on thanks FRY,,,Yeah just my luck I bought a new pair and that same day someone swipt them right off of my desk,,,the nerve of poor people i guess

moneysucker
08-21-2003, 09:15 PM
CAVITY SEARCH:
Right on thanks FRY,,,Yeah just my luck I bought a new pair and that same day someone swipt them right off of my desk,,,the nerve of poor people i guess You are a poor person now. You just bought a boat. After I get done with your shopping list, you won't even be able to afford the $10 to get on the lake. There will be no winning for the new guy. I can de tune Cavity search to assure that. I know how to make things go slow and spend a lot doing it.

FryJet
08-21-2003, 09:15 PM
CAVITY SEARCH:
Right on thanks FRY,,,Yeah just my luck I bought a new pair and that same day someone swipt them right off of my desk,,,the nerve of poor people i guess Check the trash can, they probably fell off your mellon right into it. Dont you guys sell glasses at work? If so I need a hookup, mine decided to go for a swim on Sunday and I hav'nt been able to find a plastic magnet. I'll have the camera this weekend so I can get some pics of your new addition if you want.
F.J.
[ August 21, 2003, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

FryJet
08-21-2003, 10:17 PM
What ?.......just loosen shit until something falls off, right? Sounds good to me. Fun Bobby is a ex-PWC guy so he might just stop or flip a bitch in front of us so look out. wink
F.J.
[ August 21, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

Petrofied
08-22-2003, 08:12 AM
FryJet:
What ?.......just loosen shit until something falls off, right? Sounds good to me. Fun Bobby is a ex-PWC guy so he might just stop or flip a bitch in front of us so look out. wink
F.J. Hmmmm... Helter Skelter must be an ex-PWC guy too argue

CAVITY SEARCH
08-22-2003, 06:02 PM
Speaking of PWC I bet someone around here wants to buy 2 of them

FryJet
08-22-2003, 07:16 PM
This boat is for sale, look under "Crusader Tunnel For Sale". More pictures are in the image center, just search "smacktalker". Thanks.
F.J.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upeE2B0-med.jpg
[ August 22, 2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

rvrbrts
08-22-2003, 08:22 PM
Honey.........Bring it......

FryJet
08-22-2003, 09:47 PM
rvrbrts:
Honey.........Bring it...... Its already been broughten, or something like that. :p
F.J.

HBjet
08-23-2003, 07:44 PM
I plan on going to El Cap tomorrow.... Anyone else going to be there? What time?
HBjet

FryJet
08-23-2003, 11:27 PM
HBjet:
I plan on going to El Cap tomorrow.... Anyone else going to be there? What time?
HBjet HB, we will be there. I dont think im taking my boat but things might change in the morning. If you all get there early, say 9:00 then look for my buddy Troy in a white with blue and purple flamed 21 Stealth, we wont be far behind. Both Southwinds will be there plus a few other boats. Hope to see you there and call me on my cell in the morning, my # is in my profile.
F.J. (Chris)

HBjet
08-23-2003, 11:36 PM
FryJet:
HBjet:
HBjet HB, we will be there. I dont think im taking my boat but things might change in the morning. If you all get there early, say 9:00 then look for my buddy Troy in a white with blue and purple flamed 21 Stealth, we wont be far behind. Both Southwinds will be there plus a few other boats. Hope to see you there and call me on my cell in the morning, my # is in my profile.
F.J. (Chris) Sweet, I should be showing up with HotCrusader76 sometime around noonish
Is there a hassle with baffles there?
HBjet

FryJet
08-23-2003, 11:41 PM
Your up, call me now!!!!!!!619-993-2609
Chris
[ August 24, 2003, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

HBjet
08-25-2003, 08:45 AM
FryJet and the rest of the gang, it was cool hanging out with you guys yesterday. It was a good time yesterday, to bad the lake is closing in a week. Next year would be a good time though.
HBjet

Petrofied
08-25-2003, 09:26 AM
HBjet:
FryJet and the rest of the gang, it was cool hanging out with you guys yesterday. It was a good time yesterday, to bad the lake is closing in a week. Next year would be a good time though.
HBjet It was good to meet ya too. We'll definetly see you again next year. Skee and I were talking about taking a trip to Lost Lake once Petrofied is back up and running. Maybe we'll see you out there.
Angi

Hotcrusader76
08-25-2003, 11:29 AM
I agree. It's too bad Cap is shutting down early. Looks like I'll have to battle the San V guys during my dial in process.
Diddo on the meet and greet. It was cool to see some new jetboaters and gearheads of the like. Looks like we need to have more of these types of get togethers despite the lack of Jetboaters in San Diego. You would think with Ultra and DCB in town that more of use would exist...

MrSpacely
08-25-2003, 01:40 PM
I must of been out there too early this week. I usually go on Saturdays, but held off until Sunday to meet some of you guys. Maybe San V some weekend. I really wanted to see HBjet run, did you bring your boat?

HBjet
08-25-2003, 02:43 PM
MrSpacely:
I really wanted to see HBjet run, did you bring your boat? I sure did, I think FryJet took some photos. It was great. I got called out by JP in his yellow and orange 19' Daytona (which I have actually been in over 10 years ago when a guy named Tony owned it before selling it to Joe) which has a tunnel ram motor with a big nitrous system on it. He wanted to race, and knowing I would get my ass kicked, I decided to anyways. At a rolling start I hit it, and then let off because Joe didn't get on it, then he got on it and I did right after him. He was ahead of me the entire time, like 4 boats infront. No big deal, I don't use nitrous and my hull doesn't weigh 285lbs. it's more like 600lbs (bare) Then his buddy came over with a Crusader tunnel with a tunnel ram motor and wanted to race. So I went back out. I drove over to him and said let's race from a squat/idle and he shook his head NO, and I asked again and he sad no, only a rolling. So, I got on plane next to him and we both hit it. He was infront of me, then I started to real him in, probably side by side by that time and then he pulled away alittle more. Basically he got on the bottle at the beginning, got off, and then got back on after I was next to him. We talked later and he told me he was running a 468ci BBC with Merlin heads, dual 850 (or 830) Holley double pumpers with a mechanical roller (.720 lift) and a 250 shot of nitrous and his comp. ratio was 10.5:1 (this was all told to me by the owner later that day) The best was when we where floating and his buddy looked at my boat and saw I have drink holders. I told the guy my motor runs on 91 octane, no nitrous, and I have a hydrolic roller cam with .680 lift with my ported GM 990 iron heads. The look on his face was something to be remembered. He couldn't believe how hard my boat ran against him, not to mention the 15 gallons of fuel I had on board too.
It was fun, and next time I'll lighten the boat up a little (fuel wise) and I don't have a problem racing people at a rolling start, but if they won't squat with me, then forget it. I won't even bother.
HBjet
[ August 25, 2003, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

MrSpacely
08-25-2003, 03:10 PM
Sounds like I missed a real good time. Joe usually runs pretty good. He's the fastest guy we have here in San Diego. Was this your first time to El Cap?

HBjet
08-25-2003, 03:28 PM
MrSpacely
[QBWas this your first time to El Cap? [/QB]Yes it was! I look forward to going back next year and I'll pair up with those guys again, but this time I want to race them from a squat.
HBjet

G-String_Jaime
08-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh Randy you're my hero :D

moneysucker
08-25-2003, 04:27 PM
It was good to see you guys at the lake. HB you were running good. At least you got me. I don't run nitrous either and I needed to make a few more adjustments to gain a little more, I am getting my tank welded tomorrow. It was the wierdest thing, A little crack along the weld and started leaking. Oh well 15 gal for the truck.

Hotcrusader76
08-25-2003, 04:30 PM
Word has it that my tinging (sheet metal sound) on my motor was my metal basset inserts bangin around like a coffee can.
I ran the motor today without them and the sounds went away. WTF! Now it's time to repair some fuel pressure issues.
~Ty

moneysucker
08-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Figures. That always happens, I limped back from the back side of the lake a few weeks ago thinking I had a wierd tapping to find one of the plugs in the water ports had rattled loose. Honest mistake.

Johnwithjm
08-25-2003, 05:15 PM
MrSpacely:
Sounds like I missed a real good time. Joe usually runs pretty good. He's the fastest guy we have here in San Diego. Was this your first time to El Cap? Now I would not say he is the fastest in SD I have raced that boat many times and it is about 50-50

Johnwithjm
08-25-2003, 05:34 PM
Well to tell the truth I have JPs old Crusader. When Joe had my boat he had a big NOS motor in it and it was very fast.

moneysucker
08-25-2003, 05:42 PM
This was the first time I have seen JP on the water in that boat I always used to see him in the Gambler deck boat. He was running good yesterday for sure.

HBjet
08-25-2003, 05:51 PM
From my view he was running good!
I would like to race that Crusader again starting from an idle, and rolling but it would be interesting to see how it runs off the bottle.
HBjet

Johnwithjm
08-25-2003, 05:51 PM
JP still brings His hot rod out to Lost lake on the big weekends for a little racing action. Hope he makes it out for Labor day

CAVITY SEARCH
08-25-2003, 06:56 PM
I was gonna eat hot dogs, suck money, and drown the ducky (although he did that on his own) but whoever rigged my boat,,like to use the gas pedal as a de-celerator

FryJet
08-25-2003, 07:02 PM
HB and HC,it was great to finally meet you guys out there yeterday. The weather kinda sucked but other then that it was a great time. I screwed the pooch on the picture taking. I got some pics of you running, but only one when you were running someone else lol, the JP pass, and you guys a pretty far away. I think I got the moneysucker run too, but Orangegasm somehow popped up in the pic.. My cameras zoom seems to be sub-par but I will get the ones I have up later. It was nice to see that even though you knew the other boats ran good you were'nt afraid to give it a try, nice. I think you suprised them though, it wasnt a huge margin for what hardware was running. I felt like I was the chief of the chinese fire drill at the ramp, good thing I didnt wad up anyones trailer I guess. Hot Crusaders custom dual shackle reversal upside down delio was trick, did he put it back in the water or what? Anyways, i'll get on the pictures and post em later.
F.J.

FryJet
08-25-2003, 07:11 PM
CAVITY SEARCH:
I was gonna eat hot dogs, suck money, and drown the ducky (although he did that on his own) but whoever rigged my boat,,like to use the gas pedal as a de-celerator Hey, its Fun Bobby, the new sheriff in town or something like that. It looks to me like the rigging was done by a couple of 5 yr olds playing with wrenches, unbelievable to say the least. You get it done but you really need to take some time and fix everything right, who knows what else was done. Its a very pretty boat though, it will be a eye catcher when its done. But please, please, please, get rid of both those seats and get some that belong in that boat. If it the only thing you do.
F.J.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-25-2003, 08:15 PM
I've been looking,,,i am gonna find some,, if anyone knows of any good websites with some nice seats, hook it up. Fry im also having trouble figureing out if i should put a bench or buckets in the rear, what do u think. Bye the way i didnt even get drunk yesterday, aa members are proud

CAVITY SEARCH
08-25-2003, 08:20 PM
FryJet:
CAVITY SEARCH:
I was gonna eat hot dogs, suck money, and drown the ducky (although he did that on his own) but whoever rigged my boat,,like to use the gas pedal as a de-celerator Hey, its Fun Bobby, the new sheriff in town or something like that. It looks to me like the rigging was done by a couple of 5 yr olds playing with wrenches, unbelievable to say the least. You get it done but you really need to take some time and fix everything right, who knows what else was done. Its a very pretty boat though, it will be a eye catcher when its done. But please, please, please, get rid of both those seats and get some that belong in that boat. If it the only thing you do.
F.J.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-25-2003, 08:21 PM
FryJet:
CAVITY SEARCH:
F.J. i was looking for some blond seatcovers but there werent any around.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-25-2003, 08:24 PM
I was looking for some blond seatcovers at the pj ligerie (or however u spell it) party put they were all sat on

MrSpacely
08-25-2003, 08:33 PM
Johnwithjm:
MrSpacely:
Sounds like I missed a real good time. Joe usually runs pretty good. He's the fastest guy we have here in San Diego. Was this your first time to El Cap? Now I would not say he is the fastest in SD I have raced that boat many times and it is about 50-50 I'm not saying the boat he brought out this weekend is the fastest, just that he is or at least was the fastest guy around when he raced.

MrSpacely
08-25-2003, 08:36 PM
Does anybody know who the farmer is that lives on the road to El Cap, almost to the lake, that seems to have a different brand new boat in his driveway every other weekend? Its the farm with the BMX track with all the lights. This guy has had at least ten different brand new boats this year alone.

Johnwithjm
08-25-2003, 08:51 PM
MrSpacely:
Johnwithjm:
MrSpacely:
Sounds like I missed a real good time. Joe usually runs pretty good. He's the fastest guy we have here in San Diego. Was this your first time to El Cap? Now I would not say he is the fastest in SD I have raced that boat many times and it is about 50-50 I'm not saying the boat he brought out this weekend is the fastest, just that he is or at least was the fastest guy around when he raced. You are right Joe was one of the best. He held alot or records for a long time and the Gambler boat was one bad ass jet boat. The boat he has now is still very fast.

FryJet
08-25-2003, 08:52 PM
MrSpacely:
Does anybody know who the farmer is that lives on the road to El Cap, almost to the lake, that seems to have a different brand new boat in his driveway every other weekend? Its the farm with the BMX track with all the lights. This guy has had at least ten different brand new boats this year alone. I know who it is but all I can tell you is yes, he does like boats, :D . Privacy is a plus sometimes, if you know what I mean.
F.(im gettin to the pictures)J.

MrSpacely
08-25-2003, 09:01 PM
FryJet:
MrSpacely:
Does anybody know who the farmer is that lives on the road to El Cap, almost to the lake, that seems to have a different brand new boat in his driveway every other weekend? Its the farm with the BMX track with all the lights. This guy has had at least ten different brand new boats this year alone. I know who it is but all I can tell you is yes, he does like boats, :D . Privacy is a plus sometimes, if you know what I mean.
F.(im gettin to the pictures)J. I wasn't going to bug him or anything like that, hell he has those big ass gates out front for a reason i guess. I just think i need to get into farming if it pays that good.

FryJet
08-25-2003, 09:14 PM
Should I post the pics here, there or start new thread????????
F.J.

moneysucker
08-25-2003, 10:10 PM
FryJet:
Should I post the pics here, there or start new thread????????
F.J. What ever! Maybe on the El Cap thread. Those Damn farmers! Just like Yuma. They all are hiding trick boats in the barn.

FryJet
08-25-2003, 10:28 PM
Ill just put em here.
It was really windy out so not too many pictures and some are kinda far, sorry.
HB
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe42B5-med.jpg
JP and HB running, just squint your eyes then you can see em.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe6214-med.jpg
HB running Moneysucker and somehow Orangegasm decided to take off at the wrong time.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe80B1-med.jpg
JP's Daytona
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe3324-med.jpg
JP calling out Moneysucker, NO DICE!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe4103-med.jpg
HotCrusader76
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe5213-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe6045-med.jpg
HUGE drama occured when Petrofied started to cry, flail and buck like he was going into convulsions, call the meatwagon, its a bee sting lol.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe5061-med.jpg
Another great day at the lake.
F.J.

moneysucker
08-26-2003, 05:11 PM
The bee was lucky. All the mosquitos that bite him die of alcohol poisoning. LOL

Hotcrusader76
08-26-2003, 05:15 PM
Hahaa....Yeah Jaime was bit later that day at the ramp...WTF! It must have been drunk...

CAVITY SEARCH
08-26-2003, 06:38 PM
mmmmmmm,,,,alcohol

FryJet
08-26-2003, 06:42 PM
CAVITY SEARCH:
mmmmmmm,,,,alcohol Shouldnt the sheriff be working on his boat? :confused: Get crackin cracker.
F.J.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-26-2003, 06:43 PM
FryJet:
CAVITY SEARCH:
mmmmmmm,,,,alcohol Shouldnt the sheriff be working on his boat? :confused: Get crackin cracker.
F.J. me no comprende ingles

rvrbrts
08-26-2003, 08:22 PM
FryJet......Someone loves you

FryJet
08-26-2003, 08:40 PM
rvrbrts:
FryJet......Someone loves you Thats my girl wink
F.J.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-26-2003, 08:43 PM
FryJet:
CAVITY SEARCH:
F.J. Hey fry good news I just bought new seats just for you

rvrbrts
08-26-2003, 08:47 PM
Chris, defend away....

FryJet
08-26-2003, 08:48 PM
Fun Bobbys got new ass holders. What kind? I was going to suggest blue crushed velour beenbags but I didnt think a vote would sway in my direction.
F.J.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-26-2003, 09:17 PM
FryJet:
Fun Bobbys got new ass holders. What kind? I was going to suggest blue crushed velour beenbags but I didnt think a vote would sway in my direction.
F.J. B&M buckets, they look pretty good,,,still not sure what i am gonna do for a back seat though

moneysucker
08-26-2003, 10:02 PM
[/QUOTE]B&M buckets, they look pretty good,,,still not sure what i am gonna do for a back seat though [/QB][/QUOTE]
I'm thinking 5 gal. buckets. They come in a variety of colors(white and orange)and can be painted any color. Home Depot sells them with custom Homer graphics for under $9 per pair.

Bottle Fed
08-26-2003, 10:10 PM
HOPE ALL OF YOU LAKE MICE BECOME RIVER RATS THIS WEEKEND. WHO'S GOING AND WHEN? I AM LEAVING THURSDAY NIGHT AND HOPE TO SEE YA'LL THERE. MAYBE SOMEDAY I CAN MEET ALL THE FAMOUS PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCREEN NAMES SOMEDAY. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

HBjet
08-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Bottle Fed:
HOPE ALL OF YOU LAKE MICE BECOME RIVER RATS THIS WEEKEND. WHO'S GOING AND WHEN? I AM LEAVING THURSDAY NIGHT AND HOPE TO SEE YA'LL THERE. MAYBE SOMEDAY I CAN MEET ALL THE FAMOUS PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCREEN NAMES SOMEDAY. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND We are leaving Friday Night to Big River.... Should be at Lost Lake saturday night, but not running! I hope to meet some famous people too!
HBjet

Bottle Fed
08-26-2003, 10:23 PM
I'VE BEEN TO BIG RIVER A FEW TIMES AND WE DROVE THE BOATS DOWN TO LOST LAKE ONCE. IT'S A NICE AREA OF THE RIVER TO PLAY ON. WE WILL BE AT MARTINEZ FOR THE WEEKEND. HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND.

moneysucker
08-27-2003, 05:46 PM
Bottle Fed:
HOPE ALL OF YOU LAKE MICE BECOME RIVER RATS THIS WEEKEND. WHO'S GOING AND WHEN? I AM LEAVING THURSDAY NIGHT AND HOPE TO SEE YA'LL THERE. MAYBE SOMEDAY I CAN MEET ALL THE FAMOUS PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCREEN NAMES SOMEDAY. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

moneysucker
08-27-2003, 06:24 PM
Bottle Fed:
HOPE ALL OF YOU LAKE MICE BECOME RIVER RATS THIS WEEKEND. WHO'S GOING AND WHEN? I AM LEAVING THURSDAY NIGHT AND HOPE TO SEE YA'LL THERE. MAYBE SOMEDAY I CAN MEET ALL THE FAMOUS PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCREEN NAMES SOMEDAY. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND Hey, haven't seen you here in a while. I am flying in at 4 pm fri. I have to roll my valves and wash my truck and the boat again, (both to be pelted by butterflys) I already met most of the people behind the screen names at the lake this weekend. I want to meet the people behind the stage names "Bambi", "Trixy", Etc.
Tre is leaving on friday morning I think. Ben is going out friday to get the pontoon. It all depends if my truck is out of petrofied performance center in time. If my truck is done I won't harrass skee for three whole days and he might be able to finish Cookin'. See you at the river.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-27-2003, 06:50 PM
moneysucker:
B&M buckets, they look pretty good,,,still not sure what i am gonna do for a back seat though [/b][/QUOTE]
I'm thinking 5 gal. buckets. They come in a variety of colors(white and orange)and can be painted any color. Home Depot sells them with custom Homer graphics for under $9 per pair. [/QB][/QUOTE]
I would totally do the whole home depot 5 gal bucket idea but I just hate the way it looks in your boat MONEY SUCKER. But anymore ideas let me know.
CAVITY SEARCH

moneysucker
08-27-2003, 07:00 PM
I would totally do the whole home depot 5 gal bucket idea but I just hate the way it looks in your boat MONEY SUCKER. But anymore ideas let me know.
CAVITY SEARCH [/QB][/QUOTE]
Little do you Know those are 35gal barrels and at least they match.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-27-2003, 07:03 PM
moneysucker:
CAVITY SEARCH Little do you Know those are 35gal barrels and at least they match. [/QB][/QUOTE]
My seats will match on Friday and unlike your 35 gal barrels I didn't have to cut them to fit. Oh and by the way I can't remember what weld shop I dropped your gas tank off at.
CAVITY SEARCH

moneysucker
08-27-2003, 07:06 PM
My seats will match on Friday and unlike your 35 gal barrels I didn't have to cut them to fit. Oh and by the way I can't remember what weld shop I dropped your gas tank off at.
Do you Know A good RV tank repair guy in case the same thing happens to your tanks, Sherrif

CAVITY SEARCH
08-27-2003, 07:07 PM
moneysucker:
CAVITY SEARCH Do you Know A good RV tank repair guy in case the same thing happens to your tanks, Sherrif [/QB][/QUOTE]
Everytime I look at those tanks I just think of the scene in Christmas Vacation when Uncle Eddie was dumping his RV " $hitter is full "

moneysucker
08-27-2003, 07:08 PM
Oh, by the way, I can still return the parts from CP. What is your policy on a hostage situation. All your police experience should have trained you for this.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-27-2003, 07:13 PM
moneysucker:
CAVITY SEARCH Oh, by the way, I can still return the parts from CP. What is your policy on a hostage situation. All your police experience should have trained you for this. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Last police encounter I was too drunk to remember. So I think in hostage situations I just have a garage sale with all of the items that belong to the person holding my stuff hostage

FryJet
08-27-2003, 09:16 PM
Will you two bones stop with all the quotes, like we dont know who you are talking to.
F.J.

moneysucker
08-27-2003, 10:21 PM
FryJet:
Will you two bones stop with all the quotes, like we dont know who you are talking to.
F.J. See it was Necessary! Someone might have thought I was talking to fun Bobby. No body likes this thread anymore. Petrofied didn't get on today.

Petrofied
08-28-2003, 09:08 AM
did you miss me?

CAVITY SEARCH
08-28-2003, 09:23 AM
Petrofied:
did you miss me? of course

CAVITY SEARCH
08-28-2003, 09:25 AM
moneysucker:
FryJet:
F.J. See it was Necessary! Someone might have thought I was talking to fun Bobby. No body likes this thread anymore. Petrofied didn't get on today. damn who pi$$ed on his wheeties

moneysucker
08-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Mrs. Petrofied, How is truckee doing? Am I going to be able to drive to the river with it?

Petrofied
08-28-2003, 03:11 PM
Yeah, it drives.... it always did, didn't it?

moneysucker
08-28-2003, 05:22 PM
Petrofied:
Yeah, it drives.... it always did, didn't it? Damn you both to Shanty town! It's comments like that that are completely uncalled for. So, was little Johnny good at school yesterday? Is Hot Dog going to the lake on Sunday?

moneysucker
08-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Helter Skelter, Are you and Pa going to the river this weekend? I know you are reading the posts every day even though you don't care. So yes or no? and how far in advance did you have to book the hotel? I have heard they are all sold out. See you out there.

CAVITY SEARCH
08-28-2003, 10:05 PM
moneysucker:
Helter Skelter, Are you and Pa going to the river this weekend? I know you are reading the posts every day even though you don't care. So yes or no? and how far in advance did you have to book the hotel? I have heard they are all sold out. See you out there. Ol money sucker is on a rampage

CAVITY SEARCH
08-28-2003, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FryJet:
]
JP's Daytona
[IMG]
MULLETTTSSSSSSS

rvrbrts
08-29-2003, 05:05 AM
Have fun at the river. Be safe and be careful.
Shawn

Petrofied
08-29-2003, 06:34 AM
moneysucker:
Petrofied:
Yeah, it drives.... it always did, didn't it? Damn you both to Shanty town! It's comments like that that are completely uncalled for. So, was little Johnny good at school yesterday? Is Hot Dog going to the lake on Sunday? Sorry, your trucky...no worky :p
Hot Dog doesn't know where she's going yet. We might just show up at the river. Not sure yet.

flathead
08-29-2003, 09:10 PM
:cool: Hi guys. I'm gonna go to martinez and look fer Vic's pontoon so's I can see Red Darrin!! Leaving Sat. 0400 AM. Be there thru tuesday!
Probably murder some Doves on Monday, then go to da Reevar to cool off. If I get lucky, I'll get to see Hot Dog and Crew!I'll be the staggering drunk look'in fer his boat on da sand bar!! And yes, I got a room at da motel!. Probably be on sand bar two. Last time it was the HAPPNIN place.
How ever, I could be conned into Picatcho as long as someone else I know is there.

FryJet
08-29-2003, 10:23 PM
Have fun everybody, be carefull this weekend and come back in one piece. Whats up with the other crew? Any swamping or house visiting going on this weekend? Just curious. Have fun with the family and we will talk to you soon.
F.J.

moneysucker
09-01-2003, 06:24 PM
Home and in one piece. A little 50 racing on the sand bar. A Little carnage with that. Ask tre. We all had a good time though. I will say that I am a major proponent of leash laws on the sand bar. I came back to the boat to find sandy Four Legged $#!t machine tracks all the way down the bow. If I find out who's dog that was I swear to god there is going to be a problem. I figure a fair trade is to let me walk on their boat while beating their dog. Every dog on the sand bar needs to have a leash!