PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Hairdresser needed, ask wife or g/f

kanedog
03-10-2006, 11:02 AM
My wife and I just moved to Havasu and she needs a hairdresser. Kinda like us guys need a boat manufacturer I guess.
She has shoulder length hair and needs someone who is good at color and streaks.
It would be cool if you would ask your your wife or g/f for info.
Ladies on the forum please advise.
No thread jacking or smart ass comments as this is serious hair business.

boxscore
03-10-2006, 11:35 AM
No thread jacking or smart ass comments as this is serious hair business.
Good luck on that request.

UncleLarry
03-10-2006, 11:51 AM
hair productions on mcCulloch (2108)
928 855-1367
i just know.. been here for ever....

Kilrtoy
03-10-2006, 11:58 AM
GOOD LUCK they dont exist
Great Lenghts will be your best bet... Her name is LIZ. Yvonne was reffered to her, but has not used her yet. Also Hair Productions Image Gallery, her name is Amy. And for nails...#1 Nails in the south side of Havasu, next to Bashes...her name is Anna.

kanedog
03-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Thx for the havi hair insight.Sheesh, do u chicks communicate telepathically or sumpin' like that?She was just searching for nail places today and you happened to provide nail knowledge without the question being posted!!!!!

boxscore
03-10-2006, 06:38 PM
GOOD LUCK they dont exist
Great Lenghts will be your best bet... Her name is LIZ. Yvonne was reffered to her, but has not used her yet. Also Hair Productions Image Gallery, her name is Amy. And for nails...#1 Nails in the south side of Havasu, next to Bashes...her name is Anna.
Wow... I'm impressed that you're in touch with your fem side.

shadow
03-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Best barber in town,I shave my own head! :2purples: :)
Checked with my wife and she uses Sharon @ Beebop hair 928-854-2728

CornWater
03-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Checked with my wife and she uses Sharon @ Beebop hair 928-854-2728
If it's good enough for Theresa, it should definately be good enough for anybody else.... :)

shadow
03-10-2006, 07:20 PM
If it's good enough for Theresa, it should definately be good enough for anybody else.... :)
She said Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thats so nice. :)
You coming out soon?

CornWater
03-10-2006, 07:24 PM
She said Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thats so nice. :)
You coming out soon?
I hope... we talked about next weekend, but if I don't, then it won't be til desert storm. I take the PE(profesional engineers exam) April 21&22, so I will be busy til then. I also need to find a way to get my boat to Aaron for a service before I take my boat on the lake..

shadow
03-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Give Aaron a call soon,i know he is getting slammed with work right now.
Must have had 40 boats there today.Let me know if theres some thing i can do to either help you or Aaron.hope to see you this weekend if not,see you in April.Good luck with your test.

CornWater
03-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Give Aaron a call soon,i know he is getting slammed with work right now.
Must have had 40 boats there today.Let me know if theres some thing i can do to either help you or Aaron.hope to see you this weekend if not,see you in April.Good luck with your test.
Apreciate that... I think they have a key to my house, just need to find the key to my boat. Maybe he can squeeze me in this week?????

Kilrtoy
03-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Wow... I'm impressed that you're in touch with your fem side.
I am in touch with alot of feminine sides.... :boxed:

waterwitch
03-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Couldn't agree more... Hair Productions.
Ask for Dave if you want a great color, and Amy can do
a great cut. Sometimes takes awhile to get in with him.
Good luck to your wife.