PDA

View Full Version : cool stuff for sale

old rigger
09-19-2002, 10:50 AM
I guess this might be considered a spam, although I'm not quite sure what that stands for. I thought that seeings how quite a few of you
(me too) have older boats that were built in the 60s, 70s or 80s , you might want to check out BBTahitis new website. He's got some retro stickers for sale for Tahiti, Southwind, Kona, Challenger, and others and he says there's more to come.
Also has T shirts and other stuff on the way...
wwww.roostwear.com

challengerjet
09-19-2002, 11:10 AM
OR, where you been lately? how's the project coming along??
cjet

superdave013
09-19-2002, 11:13 AM
I saw that too! I like I like!
I think Ol BBTahiti has changed his name to Roostwear or something like that.
Roost, can you make those deals different sizes and colors??

roostwear
09-19-2002, 04:51 PM
Old Rigger,
Thanks for the post. Thanks for all your help, too. The decals can be made in different sizes (have to keep the prospective the same to look right, though) and colors. I can make them in white, red, blue, black and orange. If anyone needs a special size, just email me. Once I officailly launch the site, I will be adding more features (builder history, boat shots, etc) as well as hitch covers and license frames. T-shirts will be posted next week and the Hallcraft shirt is coming soon!
Sorry for the spam.....

Jbb
09-20-2002, 07:25 PM
Gotta love these little jewels.....I will be buying some .....lol
And some t shirts too !!!
http://www.roostwear.com/kd.jpg

Plasticman31
09-21-2002, 10:23 AM
Very cool Roost! I have been looking for an old school Sleekcraft sticker for awhile. Is this something you can do? If so, it's sold!!

disco_charger
09-22-2002, 05:59 PM
How about Charger?
Disco

roostwear
09-23-2002, 12:01 PM
Here's the good and bad of it.
:( Plasticman31, Sleek Craft makes their own stickers and apparel, so there's no need for me to go there.
:D Disco_charger....you're in luck. Charger I can make, but I am looking for a good logo to reproduce. Got one?

roostwear
09-25-2002, 09:57 PM
Well,it's taken a while to get to this point, but the first t-shirts are available now on Roostwear.com! To start, Tahiti, Taylor, Challenger, Kona, Hawaiian, Southwind and Roostwear shirts are offered. In addition to those, Wriedt and Schiada are available in decals too!
What else is coming? Rogers, Stevens and many more classics! Even a special Hallcraft shirt straight from the 60's!
History links are in the near future as well as hitch covers and license plate frames with your favorite builder's logo! Pardon the ragged edges, there are more pages to finish.
Enough spam.......
BBT
www.roostwear.com (http://www.roostwear.com)

Heatseeker
09-25-2002, 11:31 PM
Hey roostwear, were you able to use the Caribbean logo I sent you, or do you need a better pic?
I also have a Rogers logo pic I can send you.

roostwear
09-26-2002, 07:56 AM
Heatseeker:
Hey roostwear, were you able to use the Caribbean logo I sent you, or do you need a better pic?
I also have a Rogers logo pic I can send you.Heatseeker,
That Caribbean has been giving me FITS! If you have a shot with more contrast between the letters and background, that would work.
So you need a Rogers, eh? :D The decal will be done in about a week. Email me......
Mike

cyclone
09-26-2002, 08:44 AM
i want like 5 Rogers shirts. If anyone out there has a logo, i need one of those too.

roostwear
09-26-2002, 01:56 PM
cyclone:
i want like 5 Rogers shirts. If anyone out there has a logo, i need one of those too.Cyclone,
The t-shirt page is up and I'll post when I have the Rogers shirts ready to go. The original Rogers emblem that my files came from is long gone. Hope you find one!
Mike
[ September 26, 2002, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: roostwear ]

cyclone
09-26-2002, 02:49 PM
that sucks. my boat is missing the emblem and i want to put it on after the paint work is done. Hurry up with the shirts! lolThanks man.

homeblt86jet
09-28-2002, 11:05 PM
what about sanger? i would like to have a couple if you have them. "sanger super jet" :cool:

homeblt86jet
09-29-2002, 12:16 AM
i'm trying to get anything i can get my hands on for sanger stuff, or info

Heatseeker
09-29-2002, 12:33 AM
roostwear:
Heatseeker:
I also have a Rogers logo pic I can send you.Heatseeker,
That Caribbean has been giving me FITS! If you have a shot with more contrast between the letters and background, that would work.
So you need a Rogers, eh? :D The decal will be done in about a week. Email me......
MikeI'll try to borrow a digi that will take a decent pic. Mine(digi) is an old POS.
I just picked up a Rogers 19' Bubble Deck(Bonneville TR). So, yes, I'd like to see some of the Rogers stuff!

disco_charger
09-29-2002, 02:52 PM
I have never seen the Charger logo. I don't have the faintest idea what it looks like. If anyone does, let me know. I'd love a shirt and some decals.
Disco

BigDaddy
09-29-2002, 09:27 PM
homeblt86jet:
i'm trying to get anything i can get my hands on for sanger stuff, or infogo to a Sewing Center O Wait thats Singer

WETDAWG
09-30-2002, 10:15 AM
Hey Roost,
Thanks for the Southwind Boast T shirt. Looks great and attract some attention. Saw Judith & Eric yesterday but she did not have her roostwear shirt on wink
Darn it :D