PDA

View Full Version : Posting pics help-I'm confused

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-24-2003, 01:05 PM
How do I upload my pics now? I cant figure it out since they changed the forums.

sleekcraft76
02-24-2003, 04:51 PM
yea what he said !! i don't see a place to post picts really bumed

Oldsquirt
02-24-2003, 05:05 PM
The link to the new Image Center: http://www.***boat.net/image_center/index.php
Once there, first time users MUST REGISTER!
You will then receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link you must go to in order to activate your account.
Once activated, go back and login.
You will see a button labeled "Upload Pictures" in the upper right menu bar. Click it.
Upload pics, remembering to put them into the correct/applicable location.
A nice feature of the Image Center is the "My Gallery" button on the left hand menu bar. Clicking it will bring up all the pics that YOU have uploaded.
It's not that difficult!!!!!

malcolm
02-24-2003, 06:47 PM
I just said piss on it and went back to linking to my web space. At least there I'm the boss.

BLUBYU
02-24-2003, 06:53 PM
OLDSQUIRT:
The link to the new Image Center: http://www.***boat.net/image_center/index.php
Once there, first time users MUST REGISTER!
You will then receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link you must go to in order to activate your account.
Once activated, go back and login.
You will see a button labeled "Upload Pictures" in the upper right menu bar. Click it.
Upload pics, remembering to put them into the correct/applicable location.
A nice feature of the Image Center is the "My Gallery" button on the left hand menu bar. Clicking it will bring up all the pics that YOU have uploaded.
It's not that difficult!!!!! I have registered, waited a few days and registerd again and have yet to receive an e-mail conformation. Even e-mailed system administrator, no reply. Any ideas? Is there some software I am supposed to download or something?

***boat
02-24-2003, 07:04 PM
What email address did you use for system administrator? Email me at webmaster@***boat.net and I will get you setup.