PDA

View Full Version : youngblood gull wing

TopCat
04-20-2003, 06:04 PM
i'm looking at a youngblood gull wing looks alot like a cp gull wing, can anyone tell me how good are these boats are...Thanks Topcat

BigBoyToys
04-20-2003, 06:12 PM
TopCat:
i'm looking at a youngblood gull wing looks alot like a cp gull wing, can anyone tell me how good are these boats are...Thanks Topcat They're great!! I think you should buy 2 or 3 of them and give one of them to me so I can make it GO FAST with a CHEVY MOTOR!!!
Outta my way there Ford Boy! wink :D :D

BigBoyToys
04-20-2003, 06:13 PM
BTW, when you headed south...Friday night? You gonna run the brackets?

TopCat
04-20-2003, 06:20 PM
BigBoyToys:
BTW, when you headed south...Friday night? You gonna run the brackets? thats whats great about a blown jet you get sucked and blown at the same time(it makes me think of the Coors lite twins)

TopCat
04-20-2003, 06:23 PM
BigBoyToys:
BTW, when you headed south...Friday night? You gonna run the brackets? Yes friday nite, b there about 10pm/dont know about brackets i want to but mite need all my extra money for new boat

BigBoyToys
04-20-2003, 06:24 PM
TopCat:
BigBoyToys:
BTW, when you headed south...Friday night? You gonna run the brackets? thats whats great about a blown jet you get sucked and blown at the same time(it makes me think of the Coors lite twins) Oh...you're talking about my new signature wink :D
I saw that on the back of a trailer today. Seemed kinda fitting since blowers force the fuel and normally aspirated does suck the fuel in.....But you can take it anyways you like :D :D In fact, I think the Mrs took it wrong (or was that right?) :D :D :D

BigBoyToys
04-20-2003, 06:26 PM
TopCat:
BigBoyToys:
BTW, when you headed south...Friday night? You gonna run the brackets? Yes friday nite, b there about 10pm/dont know about brackets i want to but mite need all my extra money for new boat Yeah, I hear ya. I forgot about the ballistic shorts... Don't think mine would fit ya. Tried calling you and keep leaving a message but you won't return my calls :rolleyes: What's up with that? :D