PDA

View Full Version : Hackjob are you...

SPECTRABRENT
09-10-2002, 06:34 PM
Tyson,
I saw your boat on the HavasuBarney site.
It should turnout nice.
Are you going with full lenght stringers?
Brent

flat broke
09-10-2002, 07:59 PM
....Gay?
Sorry Ty, I just couldn't resist. wink
Chris

hack job
09-10-2002, 08:05 PM
no iam not going with the full legnth stringers i thought about i and its going to cost more than i was planing on spending ! its allready more than that lol! but i really dont think i want to add the wieght to the boat either! iam going to be doing osme other stuff to increse my top speed and tat might have a negitive affect on that plus i really dont feel that i need them i will not be running my boat in heavy chop and if i take care of her she should treat me right! wink it should come out looking pretty good! i cant wait ! :D :D :D

SPECTRABRENT
09-10-2002, 08:14 PM
Tyson,
It always cost more than you think.
My boat is still not done yet. The glass guy is doing the same as Barney with the stress cracks, grinding all of the cracks out, but my boat was much worse than yours. At this point there is no gel coat on the deck, its all fiberglass.
I would say spend the time & money now on the gel coat. You are going to have a real nice Spectra 19.
Good Luck,
Brent

hack job
09-11-2002, 06:17 AM
thanks brent ! iam sorry to hear that those guys are still messing with your boat i know that its tough not to have a boat over the summer i didnt have mine most of the summer! lol your boat should look great when you get it done and you will be happy!