PDA

View Full Version : HBJet--Cyclone??????????

XClutchboy725
07-07-2003, 04:07 PM
O.K.....it looks like you both got the opportunity to trim them out this past weekend.
So................................................ ..............
What are the GPS Numbers?????????????????????????
Randy, that hull of yours looks like it takes a really good set now!

Eric455
07-07-2003, 04:59 PM
lol :D :D :D
yea oh and ur video tape is on ethe way HB!!! hehe
eric

HBjet
07-07-2003, 05:14 PM
Well, my boat wasn't running as fast this weekend. We took a 1/16th off the top of my shoe to see if it would help the boat settle down some when letting off the throttle, which it did, but it also hurt me on the top end. So, back to shimming it down again. My boat still ran strong, even with some peeps on board, so I still had a good time. It was just fun hanging out with everyone. By the CBBB, I should have her more dialed in. This was my 3rd trip in the boat, but 2nd trip that I was able to really get on it. I let Cyclone take it out for a "spin" and he think's it's fast! So we'll see.
HBjet

sanger mike
07-07-2003, 05:53 PM
hey HB,hows the boat running. it sure looks real good. i had a chance to hang with jack and dave up at ming a few weeks ago. I can under stand why you and cyclone speak so highly of them. :D my boat is now at jacks. do you think you could sneak a few pics and post or e-mail me. thanks

cyclone
07-07-2003, 06:25 PM
no gps numbers this weekend. just a few bruised egos (poor guys with big tunnel rams and dual carbs) got beat up by the single carb, garage-built mighty motor in the little red jet boat. :D

NVScustoms
07-07-2003, 06:33 PM
ROCK ON devil

Jet Hydro
07-07-2003, 08:07 PM
eek! What????? What???? you cant dial it in in 3 trips to the water??? eek!
Hell you give me shit because it took me two 1/4 mile passes in Waco to dial mine in to run an 11.5sec on the 3rd pass. Maybe you should start to listen to some of what I say? I can take a boat from jumping out of the water 3 foot to making a clean pass in just one 1/2 mile.
There that should put some gas on the ole HBjet fire! :D

Johnwithjm
07-07-2003, 08:08 PM
cyclone:
no gps numbers this weekend. just a few bruised egos (poor guys with big tunnel rams and dual carbs) got beat up by the single carb, garage-built mighty motor in the little red jet boat. :D I saw cyclone boat run first hand and it runs strong. Nice job putting that boat together it is sweet

rivercrazy
07-07-2003, 08:12 PM
GPS's are just like Dyno's. No one believes those numbers anyway. Right?
hehe. J/K :D :D :D

Danhercules
07-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Next time you guys go out you can use my hand held Dyno/GPS modulator. It will boost HP by 20% and MPH by 25%!!!

Jet Hydro
07-07-2003, 08:26 PM
I do ...My GPS is right on with the SDBA Clock!
BTW How much did you spend on the
Pump?
Motor?
We want numbers! I want to know how much your few MPH really cost you HBjet.I want to see if I really got screwed like you have told me so many times?
[ July 07, 2003, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
07-07-2003, 08:47 PM
Last I checked Slowy, you have a "Drag Boat" and I have a "Lake Boat" On my weekends, I'm out there having fun. I didn't have any shims for my shoe, but if I did, I would have used them. So, how much dial in could I have done without any thing to change? When I went to the lake, it was so choppy, I couldn't even get WOT, and it wouldn't have been safe. Remember here Slowy, my first trip out with a new motor which was never lake tested, and a new pump with a new intake angle I GPS'd at 92mph which I believe is the fastest you have ever ran in that Jet Hydro. So, all the dial in and years of racing you have done, I ran your fastest MPH my first weekend out without touching anything. So, get off of this "Maybe you should start to listen to some of what I say" trip because this Lake Boat just ran the same MPH as your race boat.... Oh, and I had roughly 18 gallons of gas on board too. Is that how much gas you carry when racing? What about seats.... do you have room for 4 in that Hydro to make a 92mph pass?
HBjet
[ July 07, 2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

dossangers
07-07-2003, 08:52 PM
You tell'em HB west coast boats are quicker!!

sanger mike
07-07-2003, 11:17 PM
Jet Hydro:
I do ...My GPS is right on with the SDBA Clock!
BTW How much did you spend on the
Pump?
Motor?
We want numbers! I want to know how much your few MPH really cost you HBjet.I want to see if I really got screwed like you have told me so many times? okay, so how fast have you been in your hydro on gps or thru the lights. 1/4 mile or out the back door. :)

HBjet
07-07-2003, 11:42 PM
sanger mike:
okay, so how fast have you been in your hydro on gps or thru the lights. 1/4 mile or out the back door. :) He won't ever say, just something like "Faster then you think" or say he beat some other guy...
So, Steve, how fast have you had your boat on GPS or through the lights at the drags? Oh, and tell us an number you can back up!
HBjet

BGMAN203
07-08-2003, 01:55 AM
Not that I am defending Jet Hydro, but I know him from the drag boat forums...his boat will do well over 100mph in the quarter...I have seen time slips posted before from racing associations. Just my $.02 to settle the argument.

BLUBYU
07-08-2003, 03:30 AM
We will be at Wichita this weekend and will see how the jet hydro runs. Have seen it several times the past couple of years at different races but never paid much attention. But after all this back and forth stuff, I'll be watching this weekend.

ChetCapoli
07-08-2003, 04:58 AM
HBjet:
I'm out there having fun. I didn't have any shims for my shoe, but if I did, I would have used them.
HBjet Can you say primadonna? It takes alot of effort to crawl under the boat and add a shim there hb......mighta messed up your hair or gold chain with the water drippin on ya and all. I would think "having fun" is dialing you boat in after all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you spent. We all know it wasnt cheap now so you have to pissing in your pants for the final numbers(or rubbing the ram with you peepee :D )
SO...the 92mph is true and the 730hp/575hp is not or is it visa versa?
On a side note.. i was just reading the aug car craft and your buddy brule at westech just built a 911hp/476cu single carb chevy on PUMP GAS......NOT! Now why after seeing 1050hp made on pump gas would a guy like him waste his time building a little cube/big cam,compresion motor to make power,a combination done a thousand times??? Any ideas??? He even went and sprung for AFR heads.... A quote from the carcraft writer, "We knew the potential was there, but (being dne wasnt doing the work), performing that feat on a nonstroked,mild comp, single carb motor seems lofty, even on race gas". Oh, i almost forgot to mention...7500RPM. At 6000 it's about 750hp. What a few HUNDRED hp here or there right hb?? :D
CHET

Big Proppa
07-08-2003, 07:07 AM
No wonder he only has 2 stars "ouch"

Jet Hydro
07-08-2003, 07:34 AM
HBjet I told you it only run`s 84mph...lol...it doesn't matter if I run an 11.5 or a 13.0 it only runs the 1/4 at 84mph. Remember I shit my self if it runs any faster, So I just run faster times and slower mph`s.
Now how much money????
Motor?
Pump?
When I go to the lake for a day I take all kind`s of stuff to play with. I have more fun tuning on a play weekend then I do at the races. I have (2) 15 gal tanks for the Hydro and it has seats for 5.
So how much damn money?

HM
07-08-2003, 07:49 AM
Hey JeTHydRO! JETHRO, Wazzup? I have been gone and come back to see my favorite "Come Back Kid"! Don't tell me I missed another one of your "I am never coming back to ***boat" claims!?!? Atleast you are sticking with one screen name. Are the MIB still censoring your posts so you don't let out your secret technology on jet hydro's? Did you kiss and make-up with your "sponsers"? I am just messin, but don't make me break out your glamour GQ photos!
Hey Chet, when we need advice on how to add bathroom handrails to our boats, we will call you!

Blown 472
07-08-2003, 07:52 AM
HolyMoly:
Don't tell me I missed another one of your "I am never coming back to ***boat" claims!?!? UH, that would like be RD. :D

cyclone
07-08-2003, 07:57 AM
Chet- Brule built that motor to race in his drag boat, in a specific racing class. The 1050 hp DNE motor has way more cubic inches than Brule's race motor. You're comparing apples to oranges.

HM
07-08-2003, 08:06 AM
My favorite part of Chet and JETHRO is that they have no problem with showing up to events with other people on these boards and put their money where there mouth is :confused: ?
Unlike HB and Cyclone who hide behind their computers and post manufactured time slips and dyno printouts and don't have any balls to show up for anything. smile_sp
wink

cyclone
07-08-2003, 08:27 AM
yeah we suck. :D

wrightnow
07-08-2003, 08:33 AM
cyclone:
yeah we suck. :D I thought thats what we jetters do best...

HBjet
07-08-2003, 09:20 AM
Chet and Slowy, if you have to ask how much money I have into my pump and motor, then you can't afford it. Bottom line is I spent what I wanted. I don't make a lot of money, I don't have any children to support, so if I decided to get a new motor, and new pump, that's my business. If you where serious, I would let you know how much I have into my setup, but your not, your just looking for something to talk shit about, and go find links of motors built other builders for 100 bucks less or something and ask my why I didn't go with them. Well, I don't need more then one job because I work hard, and I didn't just one day decide to dump money into my boat. I've had a game plan since day one, and this was just a part of it. I'm still not finished, and I don't think I will ever be.
As for it being to hard to work on my boat, give me ****ing break chet. If I don't have any shims to install on top of my shoe, then what should i have done? Cut down a tree and make one out of wood for the time being?
Once again!
732hp @ 6300rpm (on the dyno)
92mph @ 5600rpm (first time out)
When your actaully fast Chet, it takes a little more time to dial in your boat, especially when you change so much at once. (ie, motor, pump, and intake location) If someone can nail the best setup on the second time out, it would be dumb luck!
HBjet

HBjet
07-08-2003, 11:21 AM
Jet Hydro:
How much did you spend on the Pump? Motor?Ok, I paid 10 times more then you make a year. A couple a thousand on each!
HBjet :D

Blown 472
07-08-2003, 11:26 AM
http://www.knuckle-heads.com/Images/River/OP6CV/images/P1010070_JPG.jpg

HBjet
07-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Blown, I see you say vagina's are evil, are you stalking me? Don't think I love you, I loved the camera girls bikini!
HBjet :D

Big Proppa
07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
Yeh you guys never show up to anything, f%$kin cyclone especially - you didn't even show up to lost lake on saturday night during 4th of july weekend - god damn flake!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20cyclone014-med.jpg
It's ok danny - It's OK :p
[ July 08, 2003, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Big Proppa ]

superdave013
07-08-2003, 12:52 PM
They both showed up to OP6. I would like to see a hydro try to make it to that place.

TRG
07-08-2003, 12:57 PM
"I LOVE VAGINA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRG
07-08-2003, 12:58 PM
clean ones too!!!!!!

dossangers
07-08-2003, 01:12 PM
superdave013:
They both showed up to OP6. I would like to see a hydro try to make it to that place. Dave you will next year! Dos jr took the hydro from needles all the way to the london bridge and thru the channel around the back side and back to needles on SATURDAY!! can u say bilge PUMP WORKING OVERTIME!!

Tom Foolery
07-08-2003, 03:07 PM
toddnjuzz:
"I LOVE VAGINA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excelent Point Todd. I think that should settle this once and for all. :D

cyclone
07-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Dave you will next year! Dos jr took the hydro from needles all the way to the london bridge and thru the channel around the back side and back to needles on SATURDAY!! can u say bilge PUMP WORKING OVERTIME!!
wow! that's pretty impressive. i got pounded driving my boat to op6 and it was just a few mile trip through the chop.
you guys are hardcore!

HM
07-08-2003, 03:28 PM
superdave013:
They both showed up to OP6. I would like to see a hydro try to make it to that place. I assume you saw the sarchasm in my statement.....as my avatar photo was taken from Cyclone's boat at Elsinore.
I wish I could dig up that photo of Chet's boat with the bathtub handrails.....that was sweet. I think HB has the photo somewhere..... boxed

Jet Hydro
07-08-2003, 05:28 PM
Numbers damn-it, I want those damn Numbers!
I really want to see what it cost you so I can see ((( If???? ))) I really got screwed like you`v said so many times!
I`m not picking on you HBjet your just to fricking bull headed to use your head for once to see that I`m only flicking you the SAME shit you dish out to others! I caught more shit from you when I started testing my new set up`s but the funny thing is I had mine running true and straight the second time out! Just like the picture of my boat 3 foot out of the water, on the next pass it ran flat and ran to fast for my class. Yea I don't know shit but I sure know a hell of a lot more than you. Maybe that`s why I own 3 difference business and don't have to get out of bed until I want to or go to work if I feel like going to the lake. :)Well some times anyway...lol
I`m just a poor ole guy that has nothing and going no where.
But I`m sure having fun being poor and just to think that I`m doing it off $2000. a year.
Peace Out Dude

Contradiction
07-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Heard Chet's lucky to top 70 with his home built handrail mouse trap. But the coon dogs ate the time slips and GPS doesn't work east of the Mississippi. So 88 it is :confused:

Jet Hydro
07-08-2003, 05:45 PM
HolyMoly just as you posted ((( I ))) have showed up to where a few of the ***boat board members have been! If you read in this topic you`ll see that a few members posted that!
I will also add that the board members that I`v meet were pretty cool away from the Key Board`s.
I play with my boats to have fun and fun is what I have. Sorry that we are not out on the west coast but I`ll bet we have just as much fun as any west coaster does.
Like I posted most of the Board members are pretty cool!
Hey, there`s always some bad apples in every truck load!

HBjet
07-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Slowy, if you spend 2k a year to go racing, then I have spent more then you on my pump and motor. Do I think your serious about seeing if you got "screwed" not really, I just think you want to say that you have hit such and such speed for less money, etc. If you want me to answer your serious questions, then you should start answering not only mine, but everyone elses when it comes to your boat. For a drag boat team in the RiverRacer class, you sure have a lot of Top Secret info you can't let out.
Questions:
1) What is your quickest ET?
2) What is the fastest MPH you have ran in that boat?
There are a few for starters.
HBjet

Badboat1
07-08-2003, 06:29 PM
Get on him HB to far north and east thats why his runs like shit.And for spending money,spend it in the right places and you will have a better set up.
Badboat1

wrightnow
07-08-2003, 07:35 PM
Jet Hydro:
Numbers damn-it, I want those damn Numbers!
I really want to see what it cost you so I can see ((( If???? ))) I really got screwed like you`v said so many times!
I`m not picking on you HBjet your just to fricking bull headed to use your head for once to see that I`m only flicking you the SAME shit you dish out to others! I caught more shit from you when I started testing my new set up`s but the funny thing is I had mine running true and straight the second time out! Just like the picture of my boat 3 foot out of the water, on the next pass it ran flat and ran to fast for my class. Yea I don't know shit but I sure know a hell of a lot more than you. Maybe that`s why I own 3 difference business and don't have to get out of bed until I want to or go to work if I feel like going to the lake. :)Well some times anyway...lol
I`m just a poor ole guy that has nothing and going no where.
But I`m sure having fun being poor and just to think that I`m doing it off $2000. a year.
Peace Out Dude JH, What have you spent on your program and at what speeds have you run. I would like to know to see if my bang for the buck has been worth it.
I have about 10K into the motor and pump that has lasted me 5 years and will be spending another 1k for some pump repair this season. So around 11k to hit low to mid 90's 5600rpm and still ski and wakeboard.
So where are you.....

Big Proppa
07-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Over the last 4.5 years -
picked up bahner w/ olds -$2,500
picked up pickelfork jet -$7,900
shot rod through pan in picklefork -$2,500
pulled motor sold picklefork +$4,000
drop motor in shovelnose hydro -$3,900
picked up southwind tunnel hull -$2,800
pulled motor traded tunnel and hydro
for IHBA drag picklefork hydro -$0
pulled motor sold picklefork hydro +$3,500
Sold motor +$1,900
picked up ski hydro -$3,000
picked up blower motor -$6,500
To finish both motor and hydro -$5,000
TOTAL $24,700 spent in the pursuit of going fast,
and so far I've spent all summer on a PWC
Now thats what I'm talkin about, If I only could have saved all the money and spent it at one time.
I think it's a sickness, but I bet close to $5,000 a year is the average right?.

Johnwithjm
07-08-2003, 09:11 PM
So after all that how fast is the PWC? :D

Big Proppa
07-08-2003, 09:15 PM
62 - which I think is faster than a few of my earlier boats

Johnwithjm
07-08-2003, 09:20 PM
So when will the hydro be running?

BGMAN203
07-08-2003, 09:44 PM
Big Proppa:
62 - which I think is faster than a few of my earlier boats Is that 62 on that PWC a GPS number??? J/K :p

Danhercules
07-08-2003, 09:50 PM
New (to me) boat $ 5000
Rebuild on motor $10000
New pump and mods $ 3000
Dyno test $1000
Fixed dyno sheet $500
Entry fee to races $ 250
Bogus Time sheet $ 500
Seeing you guys bitch and complain and trash each other.................PRICELESS!!!!!!!! :D
I would like to see the numbers posted, just cause I am new to the jet boat world and wanna know how fast it is possible to go.

Big Proppa
07-09-2003, 06:07 AM
John - I'm hoping the hydro will be running by the end of the month. Probably keep the trailer down at big river till late October, gives me a few good months of running her before summer is over.
The 62 is just from the digital read out on the PWC

Jet Hydro
07-09-2003, 07:41 AM
So does that mean that your not going to post what that 700+hp motor cost? I was thinking about ordering one if the price was right but it must of out of my budget being that you said that it was more than I make a year. I`ll just have to stick with the 2 motors I`v got now.
That really sucks because I really wanted one of those stickers!
Brain fart....Hell I own a sign shop, maybe I`ll just make my self some and save $200,000. on one of those 700+hp motors? :rolleyes:
This is fun :D argue

cyclone
07-09-2003, 07:53 AM
ok i'll play...
Rogers Bonneville TR (used and abused)$6,000
total restoration by me and TRG Custom Fiberglass(mechanical and cosmetic) $5,000
MPD Pump Work (stage 2+, blueprinted bronze impeller, plus fix bowl veins, add droop) $2,500
Motor and dyno tuning ($7,000)
It cost me approximately $20,000 to go 90+ mph and have fun doing it. I could have gone that fast for a lot less money if i'd started with a cheaper hull or not restored this one but an ugly fast boat isn't as fun as a good looking fast boat. :D

Jet Hydro
07-09-2003, 08:05 AM
What have I spent on the hydro in the last 3 years??? That makes me sick to even think about.. Sick I tell ya!!!
Paid $7500.-- boat
Motor # 1 468 --- mostly sponsored to me. I think I had about $600. out of pocket.
Pump --- mostly sponsored to me. I think I had $1000. in it with the Jet-a-Way and all
Motor # 2 454 Blower Motor.. Build cost was over $24000.00 My cost was 12,500.00
New fuel tank for the blower motor and fuel pump $500.00
Fishing Pole holders 12.50 each X 2 = 25.00
The best part is that I can get every dollar back as I`v had 3 offers to sale it and I even turned down $10,000. for the boat alone. (No Motor) I`m nut`s I tell ya just plane NUTZ!!! eek!
PRICELESS!!!!!!!! :D

cyclone
07-09-2003, 08:51 AM
i've got to call BS on the cost of your pump. A jetaway costs $1,000 alone so.......

HBjet
07-09-2003, 08:54 AM
Jet Hydro:
What have I spent on the hydro in the last 3 years??? That makes me sick to even think about.. Sick I tell ya!!!
Paid $7500.-- boat
Motor # 1 468 --- mostly sponsored to me. I think I had about $600. out of pocket.
Pump --- mostly sponsored to me. I think I had $1000. in it with the Jet-a-Way and all
Motor # 2 454 Blower Motor.. Build cost was over $24000.00 My cost was 12,500.00
New fuel tank for the blower motor and fuel pump $500.00
Fishing Pole holders 12.50 each X 2 = 25.00
The best part is that I can get every dollar back as I`v had 3 offers to sale it and I even turned down $10,000. for the boat alone. (No Motor) I`m nut`s I tell ya just plane NUTZ!!! eek!
PRICELESS!!!!!!!! :D WTF? Your first motor which was "Mostly Sponsored" by you, you only spent $600 bucks? I have more money in my carbs then that... Then again, my carbs match! 24k for a 454 blower motor? Maybe NEW, but you bought it used and it was not making as much power as before right? Fuel tank and pump 500 bucks, but you spent 600 bucks for a motor you mostly sponsored yourself?
Something stinks around here...
HBjet

Blown 472
07-09-2003, 08:55 AM
I think I shit myself.

cyclone
07-09-2003, 09:06 AM
poop.

Jet Hydro
07-09-2003, 02:24 PM
HBjet the first motor was sponsored by a Plumbing and AC/Heating Shop. I only had to come up with the block. I still have the motor after racing it for 2 years and taking it to the lake every weekend. Still runs great :)
On the pump Aggressor and HI-Tech went together and sponsored that.
The Blown motor was built by an old racer that never raced the boat after the motor was built because he sold his boat. It was just laying around the shop so I bought it and got a damn good price because Duane worked the deal for me. Duane wanted to build me a new motor but we couldnt build it for what I could by that one for.
Sorry those are the real facts! If you cant handle the truth it`s your problem.
If you wernt such a jack ass you too might be able to have friends that will walk a mile for you?? argue
The only thing I sponsor is the money to go racing and the gas to get there. :rolleyes:
HBjet you really dont have to be such a jack ass all the time... I dont bite :D

Jet Hydro
07-09-2003, 02:30 PM
Oh ya I for got :::: As far as those carb`s They are Bolaws 850`s that match. ROTFLMAO... There`s a lot of things that I should have told you but you were being an ass hole so you got played! I see if some time I can get to the back room and get a picture of the carbs for ya, they are still on the motor.

cyclone
07-09-2003, 02:52 PM
i think i need some sponsors.

HBjet
07-09-2003, 02:53 PM
Jet Hydro:
so you got played!The only one who got played is the guy racing a Jet Hydro with a blown motor in the RR class still pulling 13 second passes!
Keep up the good work
HBjet

HBjet
07-09-2003, 02:55 PM
Jet Hydro:
Motor # 1 468 --- mostly sponsored to me. I think I had about $600. out of pocket. Jet Hydro:
the first motor was sponsored by a Plumbing and AC/Heating Shop. I only had to come up with the block.So, do you own the Plumbing and AC company?
HBjet

Jet Hydro
07-09-2003, 05:11 PM
See there you go still being a jack ass...No I don't own the AC/Heating co.
As far as 13`s ROTFLMAO you better look again.
You really need to come up with some new stuff HB you shit is getting kinda stale! As posted there are a few people that have see mine on the holding rope! It`s hard to post bogus numbers when they see and hear what I can and do run. Hell if I remember right there was a guy posting about a year a go bitching that I smoked his ass down in Texas because I had the motor cut back and I shouldn't have been in his buddy`s class.
I open it up and you still piss and mone....
What do you really get out of dogging on others like you do? Does it make you feel like your a bigger person than you are?
Maybe if we keep this shit up your pump guy and motor guy will sponsor you enough money to come and smoke me some day???? That would be a ***boat Bash to remember! Hell, I would even furnish the beer if we could put all this kiddy shit behind? :rolleyes:
Oh oh oh OH wait.... Lets sucker some big sponsors in to this smoke me thing and then you and I could make some big coin... Now that`s an Idea!!!! :D
[ July 09, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
07-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Jet Hydro:
What do you really get out of dogging on others like you do?Have you ever posted your BEST E.T. or your BEST M.P.H. for me or anyone yet? I've asked you probably 30-40 times, and yet, no answer.
If you can't hide it, tell it!
HBjet

HM
07-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Jet Hydro:
Hell if I remember right there was a guy posting about a year a go bitching that I smoked his ass down in Texas because I had the motor cut back and I shouldn't have been in his buddy`s class.
:D sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping

Badboat1
07-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Well I will tell what I have in a 100mph plus jet and way to much 34k and I did get all the favors done for me from peps.As in some free parts,and I did all the labor on the boatand engine myself.Whats that worth,did not include that.
BB1

Jet Hydro
07-09-2003, 07:31 PM
HBjet for the last damn time....I`ll even put it in bold print for you!
At an NDBA event my best time was????
Did you read it that time????
Want me to post the damn time slip?

Jet Hydro
07-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Oh BTW That is the fastest pass made by a TRUE Jet Hydro from what I under stand, Unless some one can find proof that it`s not.
[ July 09, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

77charger
07-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Big Proppa:
Over the last 4.5 years -
picked up bahner w/ olds -$2,500
picked up pickelfork jet -$7,900
shot rod through pan in picklefork -$2,500
pulled motor sold picklefork +$4,000
drop motor in shovelnose hydro -$3,900
picked up southwind tunnel hull -$2,800
pulled motor traded tunnel and hydro
for IHBA drag picklefork hydro -$0
pulled motor sold picklefork hydro +$3,500
Sold motor +$1,900
picked up ski hydro -$3,000
picked up blower motor -$6,500
To finish both motor and hydro -$5,000
TOTAL $24,700 spent in the pursuit of going fast,
and so far I've spent all summer on a PWC
Now thats what I'm talkin about, If I only could have saved all the money and spent it at one time.
I think it's a sickness, but I bet close to $5,000 a year is the average right?. Loooks like a good acct here :D but you forgot toadd the lfeline jacket and suit :D
Let me know when you get the hydro going i;ll try to make it out.we are headed for chowchilla next weekend to run the flatty hoping for a repeat of the may race :)

TRG
07-09-2003, 10:06 PM
i'll sponsor all of you F#*@-it i got coin to blow around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRG
07-09-2003, 10:08 PM
"On this trailer lies a disease, that there is no known cure for" frown

cyclone
10-21-2008, 08:17 PM
memories...lmfao.