PDA

View Full Version : i need a Side Mount Cable Mounting Plate

Eric455
03-15-2003, 12:06 AM
here is the picture. anyone have one laying around that i can buy for cheap and fast?? i needed yesterday.
eric
http://www.eddiemarine.com/Cart/Pictures/142-05.jpg

BIGAMIST
03-15-2003, 12:32 AM
Eric are you going to Run What Ya Brung this weekend?

Eric455
03-15-2003, 08:40 AM
dude its raining. plus we are droping the engine in the boat on sunday.
eric

roostwear
03-15-2003, 08:56 AM
Sorry Eric, no cable plate here.
Tomorrow better be dry! I've been staring at the engine on the engine stand for a week, and it WAS supposed to go in the Advantage TODAY cry . Even considered setting up the EZ-up idea and doing it in the rain. I'll be waiting until tomorrow.... but if it's still raining, the EZ-up is going UP!

Rexone
03-15-2003, 12:49 PM
Cable Plates (http://www.rexmar.com/page198.html)
:)

Eric455
03-15-2003, 01:36 PM
roostwear:
Sorry Eric, no cable plate here.
Tomorrow better be dry! I've been staring at the engine on the engine stand for a week, and it WAS supposed to go in the Advantage TODAY cry . Even considered setting up the EZ-up idea and doing it in the rain. I'll be waiting until tomorrow.... but if it's still raining, the EZ-up is going UP! i feel ya bratha. this whole rain deal just sucks up the A** i already have the EZ-up and cleaning things up for the motor. its all good the forcast says the rain will stop tomarrow (in some places)well see how it goes.
eric
eric

roostwear
03-16-2003, 04:52 PM
Engine's in AND had to set up the EZ-up! There was NO WAY it was going to stay on the stand another week. Break-in and check out next weekend, then hitting Elsinore for a shakedown.
Eric, get the engine in? You should have had a couple more dry hours than me.

Eric455
03-16-2003, 05:07 PM
roostwear:
Engine's in AND had to set up the EZ-up! There was NO WAY it was going to stay on the stand another week. Break-in and check out next weekend, then hitting Elsinore for a shakedown.
Eric, get the engine in? You should have had a couple more dry hours than me. engine will go in the boat tomarrow afternoon. it will be turn key ready to start. we will be at elsinor on saturday or sunday next week. i'll let you updated on the status.
eric

jet4fun
03-17-2003, 11:42 AM
eric, call me buddy, you got mail too