PDA

View Full Version : berkeley intake!!

TRG
09-06-2003, 11:25 AM
do any of you know of someone with an intake for a berkeley that i can purchase weather its in a hull and needs to be extracted or the cost of a new one, the info would be helpful!!todd

wet77
09-06-2003, 02:44 PM
I have one sittin on the shelf right now.
e-mail me @
animalhouse1@charter.net

wet77
09-06-2003, 06:27 PM
Todd got your # I will try to call ya sunday afternoon after the football game or maybe at halftime.
Jason

madmaxll
09-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Check Ebay. Saw two on there tonight

BGMAN203
09-07-2003, 09:31 PM
toddnjuzz:
do any of you know of someone with an intake for a berkeley that i can purchase weather its in a hull and needs to be extracted or the cost of a new one, the info would be helpful!!todd Todd, take that whole pump out,plug up the hole, turn that motor around like it should be and cut a hole in the bottom for a prop shaft...wala no more jet probs!!! :D j/k
[ September 07, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: BGMAN203 ]

pops1
09-08-2003, 09:39 AM
BGMAN203:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by toddnjuzz:
[qb] do any of you know of someone with an intake for a berkeley that i can purchase weather its in a hull and needs to be extracted QUOTE]Todd, take that whole pump out,plug up the hole, turn that motor around like it should be and cut a hole in the bottom for a prop shaft...wala no more jet probs!!! :D j/k I love your picture but some strange advice.
-Plug Up Your hole & add a Stuffing Box.
-Turn the motor Bassakwards.
-Put the shaft in your bottom.
When he's through- all he will have is another leg chopper.
He can then set on the beach like all other prop boat's & watch all the Jetters Have fun.
-He can wait for a jetter to come by and tow him home as you have become quite accustomed with "JET SKI's the Capsuled Boaters Biggest thrill ride"!
Butt Damm You Look GOOD & TAKE GREAT PHOTO SHOTs
WALA - The Life of A Propper. :cool: Damm You Look Good at Doing It!

TRG
09-08-2003, 06:22 PM
aaaaah! too funny brian,.... what the f@#k!!! did you forget my #, or are you having trouble w/ your v-mail??????lol big "T",...out!!!!!!!

BGMAN203
09-08-2003, 07:33 PM
left my phone at the river, I will call you later.

TRG
09-08-2003, 09:47 PM
i racked up some roaming fees trying to get ahold of your ass!!! j/k i'll get attcha later!