PDA

View Full Version : Let me help get some crap outta your garage...

BiggusJimbus
06-09-2003, 09:29 PM
I've been getting a lot of help from a mechanic buddy of mine getting me back in the water. I wanted to do something for him...
He has a Blown V6 Stern drive setup. He thinks (I'm pretty sure he knows) that he'll get more power out by running the spent gasses out of the transom, rather than the outdrive.
So, I'm looking for a pair of old exhaust tips that somebody has laying around for cheap or free (plus shipping and a 6 pack of whatever beverage the provider enjoys most).
Don't have to be in great (Or really even good) shape. Just can't be too pitted. I can polish them back up nice. If they are really crappy, you should probably just throw them in the trash and get them out of your garage.
Anyway, I appreciate any help that may be out there in my quest to make good for a friend.
Jim @ Mogility.com
Thanks in advance for any help,
Jim.

oldphart
06-10-2003, 12:50 PM
got a pair in a wrecked hull that could use polishing. Your post says norcal. if yer anywhere near Marysville and can pick em up theyre yours. 530 741 3834 eve or 916 417 1394 days

Omega21
06-10-2003, 01:41 PM
BigJim-
Check your mail :-)
Todd

BiggusJimbus
06-10-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey Guys,
Thanks, I got it figured out w/ Todd. Saw his e-mail first.
Thanks Oldphart. I get up that way on occasion, as my brother lives outside of Auburn, but I think it's arranged.
If that doesn't work out, I'll give you a buzz.
Thanks very much.
Jim.