View Full Version : Cant wait for CBBB!

WETDAWG
06-28-2003, 08:31 PM
I cant wait for CBBB. Just got back from AVI 113 degrees yesterday and it was great. the new hotel wing is coming along great and I am anxious to meet all you guys :D :D
And Nothing Broke.
Still Nursing the motor until the winter build and need a set of log manifolds but
It's still all good :)
[ June 28, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: WETDAWG ]

victorfb
06-28-2003, 10:44 PM
glad you had a great time. i am looking forward to the CBBB aswell. it will be my first time.
what kind of logs are you looking for? BBC, olds, ford, ect. i have some extra 455 olds log manifolds with risers. i think they say hardin performance or something like that. let me know if thats what your looking for and if your interested in em.

Danhercules
06-29-2003, 07:48 AM
I am ready to go to the CBBB NOW!!!!! Any more thoughts on a caravan on Fri night? I Live in Norco. Anyone interested?

victorfb
06-29-2003, 08:34 AM
caravan huh? are you sure your not just trying to find someone to follow so you wont get lost?
sounds pretty good dan. we will have to work out the times and such later. are you planning on staying till monday?

Mohavekid
06-29-2003, 08:37 AM
Only 40 days to go.
Can't f"ing wait.

hack job
06-29-2003, 10:11 AM
wow iam excited too it looks like it will be my first river trip with the boat this season( yes iam still working on it wink )any how iam glad to see so many people excited about this years event, and dont forget to check out
cbbb forums (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/forums) for all your most curent cbbb details! wink

Danhercules
06-29-2003, 11:36 AM
Vic, No, we are gonna go home Sunday. cry
If I can talk wifey into it, we will stay. Well see.
Ya, know, I am feeling a cold come on (cough, cough) I might have to call in sick Mon.!!!!

Hotcrusader76
06-29-2003, 01:34 PM
hack job:
wow iam excited too it looks like it will be my first river trip with the boat this season( yes iam still working on it wink )any how iam glad to see so many people excited about this years event, and dont forget to check out
cbbb forums (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/forums) for all your most curent cbbb details! wink It's also looking like my boat will see it's first trip as well. Since I tore her apart three months ago it seems like it has taken forever to complete the project. New motor, carpet, trailer, wireing, etc etc...

hack job
06-29-2003, 06:18 PM
Hotcrusader76:
hack job:
cbbb forums (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/forums) for all your most curent cbbb details! wink It's also looking like my boat will see it's first trip as well. Since I tore her apart three months ago it seems like it has taken forever to complete the project. New motor, carpet, trailer, wireing, etc etc... i tore mine apart after cbbb last year and now is about done!lol :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-29-2003, 06:43 PM
Ok guys I really wanna go but is this going to be "classic" boats? There were alot of big ass boats at op6 and we felt like we were nobodys :rolleyes: How was the water last year? I know out boats dont put off too much wake. op6 was terrible for my lil ol boat :rolleyes: I just wanna go and spray the bridge :D We are getting my buddys kachina done so he can take his rig up there too wink

hack job
06-29-2003, 07:19 PM
the cbbb is 99% classsic boats ( hints the name) wink water got a little turned up when we did the phot shoot but nothign like op6c
so i dont think you will have to worry. pluys this year we will do the pic thing a little different!( time slots)
wink

Floored
06-29-2003, 07:28 PM
hey 396 these are boats that look like boats,sound like boats,and most owners own them for the love of a classic. you will be among the majority and the river isn't like lake havasu, no 4 ft waves I'll see you there myself

HalletDave
06-30-2003, 08:21 AM
Boating brothers,
I am looking forward to CBBB as well. The "Root Beer Float" will be there in all its' glittering disco glory. :cool: :D Looking forward to some better water conditions as well. :D
Hallett (stoked about CBBB) Dave

cyclone
06-30-2003, 08:45 AM
Dan Hercules- last year we organized a caravan that left from Norco at the McDonald's off of the 6th street exit. I'm sure that someone will do it again this year. If nothing else, we can put up a post in the HOt Spots West forum and get the ball rolling.

hack job
06-30-2003, 08:47 AM
cyclone:
Dan Hercules- last year we organized a caravan that left from Norco at the McDonald's off of the 6th street exit. I'm sure that someone will do it again this year. If nothing else, we can put up a post in the HOt Spots West forum and get the ball rolling. mike is right we will be doing the carvan thign again. but it will be friday morrring. around 930 or so. ill talk with some of others and see what we want

WETDAWG
06-30-2003, 12:16 PM
I'd be up for a caravan coming out of Orange county. But I could not leave until around Noon
Anyone interested?

hack job
06-30-2003, 03:04 PM
dawg we will get some one to go with you! wink

Danhercules
06-30-2003, 03:17 PM
Lets do it. well then, who will be leaving Fri night?? I will post on the CBBB too.

Jeff Fry
07-01-2003, 08:10 PM
Hi all, i made a mistake about the room availiablity. I called the AVI back and mentioned CBBB and and got one of the last few rooms. Im glad i did, i really wanted to stay where the action is and not up river. I myself live in corona on the norco border so im looking forward to the caravan if its going to be at the same location?. lol! but im looking to have a good time and meet some new friends that we can go to the river with.
I went to elsinore sunday for a water test and it ran great and thats the most important thing! so im ready to go, My boat is in progress of being rehabed so its not the best looking, and might be the worse ! so when you are on the beach, and you look at the end of the beach and see a big ole pumpkin, come down and say hi and if you want to park next to me i dont mind if you dont. lol http://www.skv4me.0catch.com/DCP_0073.JPG skv4me 72 SKV photo's site in progress of rehabilitaion! lol (http://www.skv4me.0catch.com/)

wrightnow
07-01-2003, 08:29 PM
Hey Jeff Fry, You were a Elsinore sunday, sorry we missed you, Check out the other thread about elsinore and you will some of the boats that were there also and will also be going to CBBB. This will be my first trip also should be a good time, I will look you up when I get to CBBB.
What are you do for the 4th?