View Full Version : My 18' Gullwing FOR SALE

Jetmugg
05-26-2003, 07:07 PM
Here are as many details as I can think of right now, but I'll probably forget something... Email with any questions or requests.
The hull is a 1979 Performance Jet Boat Gullwing. Full length stringers (narrow stringers) and seems to be a fairly light layup. This is an unfinished project, but almost everything and then some is there. Hull includes 2 Russell SS side tanks, and a rail mount setup for BBC. Engine mounts and bellhousing are included.
The Berkeley 12JG pump was just done by HTP (hasn't been wet yet) with a fresh JETAWAY by HTP, a fresh B impeller, and the ULTIMATE WEAR RING by HTP. Has an Aggressor Droop, manual Place Diverter with brand new floor mount handle and brand new cable. The pump has a ride plate and shoe by HTP, and also includes a fully polished ride plate, shoe, shims, and cradle by MPD. It has a ramp loader, and also includes a stock rock grate. Includes a standard 1310 Driveline.
The engine is unassembled but is as follows: Freshly bored (not yet used) 0.030" over 454 2 bolt main block, new cam bearings and freeze plugs installed. Freshly ground (0.010/0.010) stock crank has been balanced with rods and pistons. Rods are freshly reworked with brand new ARP bolts, and are hung on Speed Pro Hypereutectic (Part # H581CP) teflon coated pistons which yield 10.25:1 with 119 cc heads. Includes brand new SFI approved flexplate and brand new SFI approved damper with ARP damper bolt.
Induction is a Wieand Tunnel Ram (oval port)with 2 600 Holleys and a polished aluminum scoop and 2 flame arrestors (also includes vinyl cover). The heads are stock oval ports which used to be on Mike C's PlaceCraft. They will need freshening, but I have a lot of extra valves, rockers, etc.
Included is a complete brand new ISKY 292 Megacam, lifters, shims, springs, retainers, keepers, and polylocks (all from HTP). I believe Duane calls this the "Stage 3" kit.
The trailer is a generic tandem with chrome fenders, brand new chrome wheels, and brand new tires.
Plenty of extra jet pump parts, foot throttles, cables, battery hold downs, seat brackets, ski tows, nozzles, steering gear, 2 transom adapters, 2 set guages, plenty of pump gaskets, and various odds and ends.
Also included is a Lifeline size 40-42 jacket with '97 Cert date.
2 sets of exhaust included - 1 pair bassett headers, and one pair of logs and risers. You get both sets.
Add it up, you guys know what this stuff is worth. I need $4500 for everything. Will work out delivery terms. The rig is located in Festus, MO, just south of StLouis.
Here's a link to some pics.
Steve.

Jetmugg
05-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Oops, here is the link to the pics...
http://hometown.aol.com/jetmugg/PBJetboat.html
Steve.

Squirtcha?
05-26-2003, 07:36 PM
What are ya up to Steve? Not gonna buy a boat with one of them spinny things on it, are ya?
[ May 26, 2003, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Squirtcha? ]

Jetmugg
05-26-2003, 07:51 PM
No spinny things, I just have two kids under the age of 2, and need to re-shuffle my priorities for a while. When I buy another jet, it will need to be a true "family" rig with covered engine compartment, higher freeboard, etc.
Steve.

cal***boat
05-26-2003, 09:14 PM
Steve, PJB (PerformanceJetBoat) is an Earl Smith built Boat.

Jetmugg
05-28-2003, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the info, Cal***boat. I didn't know that it was an Earl Smith hull.
Also - I will separate the engine from the hull/pump package if necessary to sell.
Steve.

cal***boat
05-28-2003, 12:01 PM
STEVE, Sometime back there was a topic on the boards here with a link to a website that when you typed in the boats vin number it would give the manufacture info on the boat