05-26-2003, 04:01 PM
There are jetboats that run 100mph :rolleyes:

King Kuracz
05-26-2003, 04:04 PM
Chet is going to feel left out!

565edge
05-26-2003, 04:31 PM
Johnwithjm:
There are jetboats that run 100mph :rolleyes: Hey John how does your deck boat run now with the new motor?Did you put the bottle to it yet?How much power did your motor end up making? :)

77charger
05-26-2003, 05:01 PM
i know someone who is up for that but will your wacker keep up?It is a regular lake boat also.

HavasuBarney
05-26-2003, 05:10 PM
King Kuracz:
Chet is going to feel left out! :)
**** you Chet! :D

Johnwithjm
05-26-2003, 06:19 PM
565edge:
Johnwithjm:
There are jetboats that run 100mph :rolleyes: Hey John how does your deck boat run now with the new motor?Did you put the bottle to it yet?How much power did your motor end up making? :) The motor made 830hp and I have not put the NOS on it yet. Haven`t checked it on the gps yet.

Jrocket
05-26-2003, 06:25 PM
HavasuBarney:
WAKE UP! :p
Sorry guys, just a little note for HBjet and Cyclone. :D :D

HBjet
05-26-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm Not Buying It! :D
HBjet

LVjetboy
05-27-2003, 01:57 AM
How about 100+ with 15 speakers (five subs) 3 amps CD player neon lights cooler and a blender?
just a thought.
:)
jer

HavasuBarney
05-27-2003, 05:46 AM
HBjet:
I'm Not Buying It! :D
HBjet We know, we know all ready... With all the sucking up and promoting you do with Jack and the other shop, you get yo shit for free!
No need to rub it in! :D :D :D
Aint that right Chet! eek!

MAXIMUS
05-27-2003, 07:43 AM
I think that Barney's BBSP next year will have to be renamed to OBSP... It will be a grim scene for the clamp on crews! :) I will be available for the top dog strapper!! smile_sp

MAXIMUS
05-27-2003, 07:46 AM
Maybe we will have to get some MPD shirts made for that event! :D They could look like the Bob Marley shirts only with a picture of Jack instead! :) We could even hand out cards to all the strappers so they can step up & get a jet! :p

cyclone
05-27-2003, 07:46 AM
brapt! brapt! brapt! vrrroooommmm!

MAXIMUS
05-27-2003, 07:48 AM
LV are you running in the triple digits now?? Did you build a new motor??? Inquiring minds wanna know!!! lol :)

LVjetboy
05-27-2003, 10:56 AM
Heck no. Just dreaming about it...
http://users.lvcm.com/lvjetboy/Heads.gif
jer
[ May 27, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

HavasuBarney
05-27-2003, 07:27 PM
LVjetboy:
Heck no. Just dreaming about it...
jer It's pretty obvious that most you fast jet boat boys are doing just that, DREAMING! :D :D
Wake up Maxi, time for school! :p

MAXIMUS
05-27-2003, 07:46 PM
Wake up Maxi, time for school! :p [/QB][/QUOTE]
Ahhh yes... Would todays lesson be how to edge your lawn! lol :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
05-27-2003, 07:49 PM
Perhaps it could be a lesson in strap ons!!! lmao!!! :)

Johnwithjm
05-27-2003, 07:50 PM
Don`t forget they work well for all those unwanted weed in the backyard. I love the smell of smoke in the morning.

Jordy
05-27-2003, 07:58 PM
Johnwithjm:
Don`t forget they work well for all those unwanted weed in the backyard. I love the smell of smoke in the morning. Not to mention all the frozen drinks you can make at the Sandbar (or Rockpile). Impress your friends by making 5 gallons of daqueris all at once. :D
See the ball? :D :D :D

HavasuBarney
05-27-2003, 09:03 PM
cyclone:
brapt! brapt! brapt! vrrroooommmm! Who's buying?

MikeC
05-27-2003, 09:21 PM
Barney, I can't wait for next year........ So I'm planning on taking a trip up to visit Barney's Island as soon as I get my studder fixed and have the blue bottle filled with N2O instead of that smokey smelly 2 stroke oil!!!
Look mom, I can fly pig_flyi
MikeC
UT and Steve, you guy's can kiss my rooster, I aint gunna even be in the water with either one of you's,, unless one of my bigger brothers are with me of course! :mad:
[ May 27, 2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: MikeC ]

HavasuBarney
05-28-2003, 08:00 PM
Johnwithjm:
Don`t forget they work well for all those unwanted weed in the backyard. I love the smell of smoke in the morning. But everybody knows, smoking aint allowed in skool! OB's have no class today! wink

MAXIMUS
05-28-2003, 08:54 PM
Johnwithjm:
Don`t forget they work well for all those unwanted weed in the backyard. I love the smell of smoke in the morning. Yea I like to use 2 stroke mix to kill those nagging weeds in the back yard! Whatever is left over I stick into the lawn edger!
:cool:

LVjetboy
05-31-2003, 01:36 PM
The dream continues...
http://users.lvcm.com/lvjetboy/Dart.gif

Hal
05-31-2003, 02:20 PM
Very nice Jer.... :D :D :D Bet you can hardly wait...Is that one of those HP or Torque blocks. wink
[ May 31, 2003, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

LVjetboy
05-31-2003, 02:55 PM
Thanks Hal.
I ask for as much hp as I could afford. He said he'd throw the Q in for free.
jer

HavasuBarney
05-31-2003, 07:26 PM
77charger:
i know someone who is up for that but will your wacker keep up?It is a regular lake boat also. Word is out that your race boat ran into one of my wacka buddies... I wanted to say ran with but we know that wasn't the case! :D
It was just a lake boat! :D
We know it wasn't reaction time... how would you explain the Spankin? :D

Big Proppa
05-31-2003, 07:51 PM
Hey Barn - grab a couple of the wack pack and come on down to some smooth water - we'll put together a nice bouquet of fast ass MFRR's, maybe a couple of jets, 1 or 2 flatties and a few hydros - and the beers will be on YOU! my Brotha.

HavasuBarney
05-31-2003, 08:08 PM
I understand where your coming from BP... it's gotta suck to get spanked by a lake boat with a fishin/lawn motor. I completely understand your desire to set up some ideal conditions so you fellas with semi race boats might actually stand a chance, but it's unlikely you find me in attendance at those specialized events.
I will be cruising the lake with my ice chest and girlies while you turn your wrenches and talk smack about how fast you run in a short straight line. Then you can argue about how you got to 80 real fast and cry about the fact that I kept running and blew past you at that point. :D You know I have yard work to keep up on too! wink
If you wanna come out to the lake, I'll have some cold ones on ice, in my boat BTW and I'll be happy to pull over and wait for you car boat fellas to catch up so we can share a few while I watch you get your hands greasy making your adjustments that never seem to really matter.... unless your just buying a printout in the dyno room! :D
[ May 31, 2003, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: HavasuBarney ]

HavasuBarney
05-31-2003, 08:10 PM
Oh yeah... what's a MFRR?

Big Proppa
05-31-2003, 08:18 PM
what's an mfrr - come on sound it out bro -
Barney's taking his ball and going home - OK on to my next project -21' tunnel with a car motor -then I'll come up and play. In the mean time I'll just have to ride with the wacka!

Johnwithjm
05-31-2003, 08:22 PM
Big Proppa:
what's an mfrr - come on sound it out bro -
Barney's taking his ball and going home - OK on to my next project -21' tunnel with a car motor -then I'll come up and play. In the mean time I'll just have to ride with the wacka! So what kinda 21 tunnel are you getting?

Infomaniac
05-31-2003, 08:54 PM
Sorry man 21' tunnel + car motor + jet.
I might be forced to take the whacker on that one.

Big Proppa
05-31-2003, 09:04 PM
V-drive tunnel "Info" - it's the only way to fly.
I'm not sure John maybe something like a 21' v-drive liberator - or if the shadow had more free board I'm sure it would work just as well. What hull are you running INFO.

Infomaniac
05-31-2003, 09:13 PM
Big Proppa:
V-drive tunnel "Info" - it's the only way to fly.
I'm not sure John maybe something like a 21' v-drive liberator - or if the shadow had more free board I'm sure it would work just as well. What hull are you running INFO. 19' right underneath Info Jr. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/211Wednesday.jpg
[ May 31, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

Hal
05-31-2003, 09:32 PM
They do make fast jet boats.... Fast Jet Boats (http://home.pacbell.net/jmcclure/MPDdragboats.html)
Not to shabby for a carbed (No Blower Needed)jet boat. :)

Moomawnster
06-01-2003, 01:51 AM
Notice how the Eagle owners don't even bother with this subject any more ? I bet it hurts gettin spanked with a small block beer can ! :rolleyes:

HavasuBarney
06-01-2003, 04:46 AM
Moomawnster:
Notice how the Eagle owners don't even bother with this subject any more ? I bet it hurts gettin spanked with a small block beer can ! :rolleyes: Well, my friends brothers cousin knows this guy that used to live near the boarder and said he knew a girl whos brother read about 2 guys from another country that could defend your honor... if your from Virginia! :D
So yeah, I guess with some strange and very rare cases, it is POSSIBLE to have a few single purpose fast hot tub car boats. :D
Don't get too excited Moo man, I'm just funnin some of the locals here cause their fast car boats is gettin beat by everyday lawn equipment. :D :D

Moomawnster
06-01-2003, 04:49 AM
I think the term "everyday lawn equipment" about sums it up for me !

bp
06-01-2003, 08:01 AM
so, um, what's the challenge? doesn't sound like much of a challenge...
shutupandrace jawdrop

Big Proppa
06-01-2003, 09:18 AM
See I think these "lawn equipment boats" are a little under rated - for example barneys got a friend who I would say runs 110 in the 8th mile, 300 hp or so wacka with a big shot spinning 10 or 11 grand - these aren't your everyday straight out of the box clamp on weed killers - they got computers and censors and all kinds of shit - the only thing that makes them multi purpose is the fact that they have a bench seat or 2 seats and they say they can carry a cooler - well I have 2 seats and can carry a cooler but just don't have the free board to get to the places where these guys race - these wacker boats are very fast and very impressive -
I'll give props where props are due - just come on down to the good water one time , you can stay with us, we'll barbeque and have a good time.

Johnwithjm
06-01-2003, 10:42 AM
Big Proppa:
See I think these "lawn equipment boats" are a little under rated - for example barneys got a friend who I would say runs 110 in the 8th mile, 300 hp or so wacka with a big shot spinning 10 or 11 grand - these aren't your everyday straight out of the box clamp on weed killers - they got computers and censors and all kinds of shit - the only thing that makes them multi purpose is the fact that they have a bench seat or 2 seats and they say they can carry a cooler - well I have 2 seats and can carry a cooler but just don't have the free board to get to the places where these guys race - these wacker boats are very fast and very impressive -
I'll give props where props are due - just come on down to the good water one time , you can stay with us, we'll barbeque and have a good time. Propa what good water are you talking about? Bring your boat down to Lost Lake on the 4th of July. There will be some racing on Sat evening. There is a fast wacka down there for you to pair up with. You will have lots of fun and a big crowd watching the races.
[ June 01, 2003, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Johnwithjm ]

Big Proppa
06-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Ya John I heard about that guy - his shit is fast - I don't know if I'll race that weekend as it will be the first weekend that my boat will run but I will definatley come down and watch - will you be running on the 4th?

HavasuBarney
06-01-2003, 02:24 PM
bp:
so, um, what's the challenge? doesn't sound like much of a challenge...
shutupandrace jawdrop The challenge was to WAKE UP cause your dreaming with that 100 mph hot tub car boat stuff! :D :p
Nothing better than having Big Proppa giving props to the other prop guys, hmmmm what's the prop-ability of that? :cool:
[ June 01, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: HavasuBarney ]

Johnwithjm
06-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Big Proppa:
Ya John I heard about that guy - his shit is fast - I don't know if I'll race that weekend as it will be the first weekend that my boat will run but I will definatley come down and watch - will you be running on the 4th? I have a couple little things to do to the boat. If I can get them done I will bring it. Break it in right bring it down to the races on the 4th. Barney wake up and bring your wacka down my way on the 4th
:D
[ June 01, 2003, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Johnwithjm ]

MAXIMUS
06-01-2003, 03:16 PM
Wow Im gone for a few days & look at all this love!!! The bbsp is where you will find me with ice chest cd's kids' bimini top & any thing else I can find to bring! Then its "go time" & the pain will fall apon the toy boats with the wind up clip ons! :D N2o, alky, 4 clip ons, whatever... its all good!!! I won't even empty my chit out of the boat! :)

wrightnow
06-01-2003, 07:21 PM
Big Proppa
I think you have some business up in your own camp to take care of before you go looking for trouble at lost lake. Let me see you tossed the jet, got a boat that only seats two, holds five gal. of gas and your still hoping to beat the local jet skies, good luck..
Hey I was think about trying my luck against you on FATHER'S DAY what do you think?
HavasuBarney how you been, It's been awhile, but I see your still stiring up the water. Hope to see you again soon.
Mark

Johnwithjm
06-01-2003, 07:28 PM
Sounds like proppa is getting called out in a couple directions. I would like to see you paired up with wrightnow. Barney keeps this board interesting :D

HavasuBarney
06-01-2003, 09:01 PM
Hey Mark, glad to see you still make it to the boards. Everything is pretty good up this way.
I also hope we can share some water time soon! Br safe and save some BP for the rest of us! :D

Big Proppa
06-01-2003, 09:17 PM
Wrightnow - you really know how to hurt a guy, my wave runner does 62 I'm sure that's enough to beat half the boats down there. But as far as you and me pairing up It's going to have to wait until the 4th. That should give you just enough time to get that nitrous installed - cause you're going to need it brother.
Mark by the way pipesclean is back in town
[ June 01, 2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Big Proppa ]