PDA

View Full Version : SAD DAY FOR ME AND MY SOUTHWIND

hd&boatrider
08-28-2003, 12:42 PM
It is a sad day. My brother kept bugging me to buy my Southwind that I had purchased from ERIC455 and I finally gave in. I did not want to sell it to him but felt that he would take excellant care of it. The boat is running great and is shiny as hell. I bought it to use as a "fun" boat on the river when I did not feel like going out on the lake. The feeling you get running a jet boat is second to none. I am going to miss it very much. My brother will be running it mostly at Lake Naciemento/San Antonio lakes as he lives in the Salinas area. If any of you see him out there make sure to let him know I expect him to take care of it and most of all have fun.
Should I get me another jet or just upgrade my other boat to one of those 25 Howard Bullets?

Backtanner
08-29-2003, 02:36 AM
Maybe eric would be interested in selling that Eliminator? I bet it's turnkey by now! :rolleyes:

Blown 472
08-29-2003, 08:34 AM
RiverDave:
I think one of those 25 bullets is a better choice, but what do I know? wink :D
Put some HP in it, and you'll be wondering what ya ever saw in a berkeley. :D
RD This coming from a guy with a stern drive and flat cam. :D :D

hd&boatrider
08-29-2003, 09:07 AM
Backtanner:
Maybe eric would be interested in selling that Eliminator? I bet it's turnkey by now! :rolleyes: I am sure Eric would have something to sell me....Our transaction turned out good for everyone involved. Even HavasuBarney :)

hd&boatrider
08-29-2003, 09:09 AM
RiverDave:
I think one of those 25 bullets is a better choice, but what do I know? wink :D
Put some HP in it, and you'll be wondering what ya ever saw in a berkeley. :D
RD It is not a choice between the Howard or another jet boat....of course there is no compaison RD--If I do bite the bullet (pun intended) then another jet boat is out of the question. That Howard is going to cost some serious dollars and hopefully would be my last boat :)

bordsmnj
08-30-2003, 12:05 AM
isn't GT selling his Howard with quad rotors and all that Hp? something about it having to much power?

bordsmnj
08-30-2003, 12:07 AM
Tom,one boat and one bike???? Are you feeling alright?is everything cool? yuh got me worried about yuh. :D

Kilrtoy
08-30-2003, 12:55 AM
BORDSMNJ,
Love those pics at RD house...... :p wink :D eek! idea smile_sp

hd&boatrider
08-30-2003, 01:09 AM
bordsmnj:
isn't GT selling his Howard with quad rotors and all that Hp? something about it having to much power? If I remember correctly he will be pulling the engine out of it and selling just the hull. I would probably have one built from the ground up. My color scheme would be different from his although I think that boat looks awesome.

hd&boatrider
08-30-2003, 01:11 AM
bordsmnj:
Tom,one boat and one bike???? Are you feeling alright?is everything cool? yuh got me worried about yuh. :D Everything is fine...lol I just get anxious and go do different things every now and then. I really only need the one bike anyhow. Who knows maybe I change my mind and go get a custom chopper made.... :) :)

JetBoatRich
08-30-2003, 05:59 AM
hd&boatrider:
Backtanner:
Maybe eric would be interested in selling that Eliminator? I bet it's turnkey by now! :rolleyes: I am sure Eric would have something to sell me....Our transaction turned out good for everyone involved. Even HavasuBarney :) Everything is for sale with the right price, right Tom.

bordsmnj
08-30-2003, 01:51 PM
Kilrtoy:
BORDSMNJ,
Love those pics at RD house...... smile_sp the one's where i'm playing with the hose? :D
that was a killer little party. i kept having to re-tie the t-shirts too.life's rough in parker :rolleyes: :D

hd&boatrider
08-30-2003, 10:45 PM
][/QUOTE]Everything is for sale with the right price, right Tom. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Shit...you got that right Rich :)