09-04-2002, 10:34 AM
SO who cleaned up at lost lake?jet or v-drive? :D

djdtpr
09-04-2002, 11:22 AM
JET!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

565edge
09-04-2002, 01:08 PM
djdplacecraft:
JET!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! What boat,what motor?

Bense468
09-04-2002, 06:08 PM
The white and blue 21 daytona ran good. I think it was Nasty Habit boat. The yellow and orange 19 daytona ran the best numbers.

djdtpr
09-04-2002, 07:26 PM
i thought the white and grey 21 datona was real impressive it ran way hard i dont know what size bbc he was running though.There was also a yellow and orange 19 datona that was the fastest last weeken he also was running a chevy naturally aspirated he ran the fastest.i hear there were some fast boats though that ran up at aha quin.The fastest boat i saw all weekend was down near us it was a placecraft blown injected on alchohol.

Johnwithjm
09-04-2002, 07:37 PM
JPs yellow 19 Daytona jet with a 500in motor on NOS cleaned house. The 21 daytona ran well over 100mph very nice boat. The blown flattie was fast but it was his first time out with a fresh motor.

77charger
09-04-2002, 07:51 PM
my buddy was up at aha with a placecraft too his is a blown motor tunnel he ran a fast cp there on sat or sun.

SoCalPower
09-04-2002, 10:07 PM
77charger:
my buddy was up at aha with a placecraft too his is a blown motor tunnel he ran a fast cp there on sat or sun.Saw your buddy get beat (close race) by the 18' Performance. Also, on Sunday afternoon your buddy in the Placecraft made a pass directly at our pontoon boat then veered away at the end. I'm sure he thought it was okay but we didn't. Why he decided to drive directly at a 28' pontoon boat when there is a whole river to run on is beyond me.
No drama here, just tell him to stab and steer towards open water.
Dave Batista

djdtpr
09-04-2002, 10:44 PM
was the placecraft up at aha blue and white?If thats him he ran a guy i know but i was told that the cp lost!
John the flatty looked like it should fly but it looked like the pedal on the left confused him but if they had to go another 1/8 i would put my money on the flatty.

Johnwithjm
09-05-2002, 11:27 AM
djdplacecraft that flattie was a little slow on the start but your right it looked like it was pulling hard.

HBjet
09-05-2002, 12:52 PM
Is JP's yellow and orange 19' Daytona say "Eliminator Turbo" on the side, or "OOoooooooo Shit" on the dash of the passanger side? If so, I have photo's of that boat with John Swanson raced it at the NJBA drags with his blown lake boat motor. That hull is one light daytona. A guy named Tony used to own it before Joe and it was pretty fast at LL. One race I remember was against a hydro that got a scoop full of water from the daytona. He complained that the daytona cut him off even though he didn't point his boat in the right direction. It was funny seeing them argue. "If I cut you off, I must have been in front of you..."
HBjet

Bense468
09-05-2002, 12:53 PM
I saw the same thing about the flattie. Anyway about this CP up at Aha It was yellow and orange right? How fast did they run. I was told 95 gps that day. 77charger do you know how fast your buddy is running in the placecraft?

Bense468
09-05-2002, 12:56 PM
HBjet:
Is JP's yellow and orange 19' Daytona say "Eliminator Turbo" on the side, or "OOoooooooo Shit" on the dash of the passanger side? If so, I have photo's of that boat with John Swanson raced it at the NJBA drags with his blown lake boat motor. That hull is one light daytona. A guy named Tony used to own it before Joe and it was pretty fast at LL. One race I remember was against a hydro that got a scoop full of water from the daytona. He complained that the daytona cut him off even though he didn't point his boat in the right direction. It was funny seeing them argue. "If I cut you off, I must have been in front of you..."
HBjetRandy I did not see it close enough to know what it said on it. It was quick though.

Johnwithjm
09-05-2002, 02:27 PM
HBjet:
HBjetRandy that is the same boat it was called EL TURBO when Swanaon ran it. I think Swanson will be there if the motor is done. See you there HBjet

77charger
09-05-2002, 07:15 PM
Bense468:
I saw the same thing about the flattie. Anyway about this CP up at Aha It was yellow and orange right? How fast did they run. I was told 95 gps that day. 77charger do you know how fast your buddy is running in the placecraft?he is gps at 91 was his best but this was with fuel pump probs it is fixed now but the pump is crap will be going to mpd real soon though.

MAXIMUS
09-06-2002, 07:06 PM
What did the 21 daytona's have for motors? Where they full interior river boats??
Thanks
Max :)

Bense468
09-07-2002, 04:50 PM
Well the 19 daytonas had 2 seats and the 21 daytona was a full interior boat I THINK. It was running a blower. Not sure if he was on gas or alcohol though. I am guessing gas because his numbers were not sky high, but pretty high for a 21 daytona.

teambnr
09-07-2002, 09:52 PM
Johnwithjm:
JPs yellow 19 Daytona jet with a 500in motor on NOS cleaned house. The 21 daytona ran well over 100mph very nice boat. The blown flattie was fast but it was his first time out with a fresh motor.That flattie was having problem with fuel pressure, but he'll be back. Also trying to dail in the plates. I think were talking about the same boat, Cole 19'

MAXIMUS
09-08-2002, 06:01 PM
Thanks Bens468 :)
Max