PDA

View Full Version : Trade My Dual Carb Tunnel Ram Top for Single Carb Top

cyclone
08-28-2002, 08:28 AM
any takers?

Hotcrusader76
08-28-2002, 09:11 AM
cyclone:
any takers?So are you still going to sell this entire boat Mike?
I am adding this page over Labor Day. Just send me the updated info.
Thanks
-Ty

cyclone
08-28-2002, 09:16 AM
Ya i'm still selling the entire boat. but if it doesn't sell in the next couple of weeks then i'm going to put a single carb on it and try to sell it that way.

Hotcrusader76
08-28-2002, 09:31 AM
cyclone:
Ya i'm still selling the entire boat. but if it doesn't sell in the next couple of weeks then i'm going to put a single carb on it and try to sell it that way.Either way I'll still post it and you can send people the link to the site. It'll look great!

djdtpr
08-28-2002, 11:15 AM
Hey cyclone what size carb do u need and what kind of manifold are u wanting?Is it for the olds?Let me know i think i have a couple olds manifolds sitting around somewhere.Ialso have a bbc intake or 2.

cyclone
08-28-2002, 11:17 AM
djd- i just need a single carb top for my Offenhauser tunnel ram. I dont need the whole tunnel ram. I've already got a carb for it. Let me know if you've got one and maybe I can have bense pick it up from you this weekend.

djdtpr
08-28-2002, 09:41 PM
I will check my storage i may have a top in there but it will be next week before i get over there.Are u wanting to sell your engine out of the old boat?I have a customer that needs a 455 let me know what u want for it!maybe u will make it out this weekend if not hope u feel better!