PDA

View Full Version : engine plates for olds455

slotracer
11-25-2002, 08:37 PM
i am looking for front and back engine plate for a rail system for a 455 does anyone have a set they are looking to get rid of? thanks pat
slotracer@aol.com :D

Heatseeker
11-25-2002, 09:17 PM
Call Jethro, he has all the Olds stuff.

sanger mike
11-27-2002, 07:53 AM
not for that bad ass tunnel is it. :cool:

Heatseeker
11-27-2002, 10:06 AM
Mike,I'm pretty sure that Slot has plans for that bad ass tunnel that DO NOT include anything Olds :D !
Seriously, he's putting an Olds together for his Tahiti.
I can't wait for him to put that SW together so I can hitch a ride from him!

slotracer
11-27-2002, 06:01 PM
mike the olds is for my tahiti. the tahiti is losing the bbc to the tunnel. i have a rail system
in the tahiti so i want to keep that way. i am making a template for a front plate seeing how no one has one i have a buddy in belmont that has 2 cnc machines in his garage. pat(slotracer) :D

sanger mike
11-27-2002, 06:10 PM
heeeey haaa, i almost had a cow. now repeat after me' bbc only in that bad boy. ps ill mail that bracket sometime this weekend.

slotracer
11-27-2002, 07:03 PM
mike it is going to get a bbc in it my bbc has about 10 hours on it it still is not broke in.
once i get the set up for the olds done i will concentrate on the southwind i talked to bp at
boat racers and he gave me some good tips about what to do and what not to do. i also am picking up a plate that mounts on the jet housing for the ride plate assembly from another racer i met at the races. it is set up with 2 turnbuckles so i do not have to drill and tap into the housing.
i like your avatar. pat(slotracer) :D