PDA

View Full Version : Jet Boat for 4-sale $950 (less motor)

Chris J
09-01-2003, 01:15 PM
I know this ain't exactly a hot boat, but it could be a nice family boat for someone looking to restore an old wooden boat. Its a Mahogony wood boat build from a Glen-L kit. Boat is very solid, water tight, could use a new finish. Includes trailer, good Berk JC12 with B impeller, cables, gauges, gas tank, ect. Everthing except motor, motor mounts, and motor related parts. For those of you with a sharp eye the Hydraulic diver is not included at $950 ($1600 w/diverter $950 w/stock nozzle). This boat is in good shape and runs great. GPS@ 55mph with a pump gas 454 and 5 people. If anyone is interested E-mail me for more pics. Boat will be on the lake for a few more weeks before I pull the motor so test drives are possible. Boat is located near St. Cloud MN
The $950 is what is its worth in parts to me on my next project, Just trying to give someone a chance at this boat before it gets parted out.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/679boat1-med.JPG

Jetmugg
09-01-2003, 06:17 PM
That's a good looking boat and well worth the money. Too bad I already have my garage full of projects. That boat should sell in a heartbeat.
STeveM

burbanite
09-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Pretty cool looking boat, don't see why it wouldn't be snapped up at that price.
Jetmugg,
did you move?

Jetmugg
09-02-2003, 08:42 AM
Yep, I got laid off in Terre Haute, and have been in Festus, MO for about 1-1/2 yrs.
Steve.