PDA

View Full Version : Topcat

Mrs Big Boy Toys
02-20-2003, 08:52 PM
Just wanted to say Hi......Hi... :)

Eric455
02-20-2003, 08:59 PM
well helooo. i remember when i took a ride in your boat when you guys had just got it. (i was the one with the camera @ piru) Did you just join the boards? nice to have you aboard
eric

BIGAMIST
02-20-2003, 09:03 PM
Eric455:
well helooo. i remember when i took a ride in your boat when you guys had just got it. (i was the one with the camera @ piru) Did you just join the boards? nice to have you aboard
eric Eric wrong people. idea

Mrs Big Boy Toys
02-20-2003, 09:08 PM
Eric455:
eric Hello,
Which boat did you ride in? Was it the blue and white v drive or the CP tunnel or the Orange Jet boat? I'm Sorry I don't remember.I'm not new to the boards. I just haven't posted lately. :)When I do post itin Bench Racers, Sandbar, and sometimes in V drives just to drive them crazy.LOL :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
02-20-2003, 09:11 PM
BIGAMIST:
Eric455:
eric Eric wrong people. idea That would explain why I don't remember....LOL

BIGAMIST
02-20-2003, 09:14 PM
Eric is thinking you are Rivertoys.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
02-20-2003, 09:25 PM
Well if you and Eric are coming to CFW for fathers day we will be there. Would be nice to meet you both.... :) It's always nice to meet new people.

BIGAMIST
02-20-2003, 10:17 PM
It would be nice to meet you also :) but my girl friend wont let me travel that far north cry cry & on top of that I have a slow ass jet boat so you see my problem wink :D

BigBoyToys
02-21-2003, 04:37 AM
Hey Mrs....FYI....TopCat also took the weekend off in March and will be pitting for us in Bakersfield so you won't have to back in the trailer wink
And none of these other folks in tis thread have ridden in any of my boats....wrong people :confused:

Mrs Big Boy Toys
02-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Good I really didn't want to back that trailer.. :) Yea I kinda figured out that we didn't give Eric a ride in our boat. :)

BigBoyToys
02-21-2003, 06:55 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Good I really didn't want to back that trailer.. :) Yea I kinda figured out that we didn't give Eric a ride in our boat. :) What's this "OUR BOAT" crap? MY BOATS!!!!!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
02-21-2003, 06:59 PM
BigBoyToys:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Good I really didn't want to back that trailer.. :) Yea I kinda figured out that we didn't give Eric a ride in our boat. :) What's this "OUR BOAT" crap? MY BOATS!!!!!! What ever floats your boat!!!!!!!!!
then you can pull them both...LOL :D

BigBoyToys
02-21-2003, 07:25 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
BigBoyToys:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Good I really didn't want to back that trailer.. :) Yea I kinda figured out that we didn't give Eric a ride in our boat. :) What's this "OUR BOAT" crap? MY BOATS!!!!!! What ever floats your boat!!!!!!!!!
then you can pull them both...LOL :D Nah.....I'll just have my girlfriends drop by and tow what I can't eek!
Will you still pay for my gas at least? :D
[ February 21, 2003, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
02-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Go right ahead and see what happens then big boy.
Can we say boobless girlfriends.....You can have them pay for your gas.

cal***boat
02-21-2003, 07:35 PM
I've been in that CP Tunnel on the left side.
Hey Jim, Next time the boat goes out I want a ride on the right side

fleetimus
02-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Hey Jim,
Did you figure out why the CP wouldn't run at CFW??
fleetimus

cal***boat
02-21-2003, 09:00 PM
Jim said the MSD box took a crap on it.

BigBoyToys
02-21-2003, 10:54 PM
Cal***boat, I was always wondering how someone can hold on in that boat while sitting on the right side. Hell, I can barely stay in it sitting on the left side and having a steering wheel to hold on to.
Fleetimus, I've had a bad case of Bronchitis/Flu for the past 2 weeks so I haven't looked at it yet. I plan on tearing it down tomorrow.

BigBoyToys
02-22-2003, 04:17 PM
Fleetimus, here's the latest.
Worked on the boat ALL DAY today. Seems to run pretty good now. I had to completely tear down the carbs and rebuild them, along with new plugs, and a refresh in the distributor. Since CFW NYD, I have replaced the MSD, fuel pump, rebuilt carbs, tuneup, etc. Sounds great now. Show me the way to Bakersfield!!!
[ February 22, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]