PDA

View Full Version : Any Jet heds in Michigan

SeaSlut
10-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Yes guys I moved my hut to detroit, Man I miss the sierras.
Anybody know anything about the boat scene on the st. claire?

RandyH
10-08-2003, 04:49 PM
Check with Unchained. He has one really serious jet boat. jawdrop
RandyH

Unchained
10-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Sea Slut, Check out the website at
www.michigan***boats.com (http://www.michigan***boats.com)

SleekPanther
10-09-2003, 04:03 AM
Sea slut, Lake St Clair is My home water, I was just out there yesterday and will be out there tonite. If your in a boat under 21 feet or so (jet?), it's a little rough, lots of cruiser wakes. You would do OK in the North and middle river channels, south channel is the big freighters channel. If you're in an offshore style boat, then you would be in heaven, lots of bars and islands to hang out at, although my favorite, Browns on Harsens Island has closed for the season. Most jet action would be on the inland lakes. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Paul

sleekster
10-09-2003, 05:30 AM
I live just outside detroit and hear that a great place on lake st.clair to go is muskamoot bay it is always calm. i have a place off wixom lake near gladwin and several of us are out damn near every weekend in the summer.

1HOTGMCJET
10-10-2003, 05:04 AM
MI guy here - currently under construction (STILL!!), but will be interested in meeting up after I'm good to go - keep me posted! :D

SleekPanther
10-10-2003, 07:03 AM
Hey Sleekster, did you have the yellow Aristocrat at Brower Park? I had the yellow SST.
Paul

SeaSlut
10-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Hey thanks everyone.
Still the best board on the net, any subject.
My boat is still in california, hope to have it sent out in the spring. I've been cruisin the area between algonac and PH, trying to get the lay of the land. Thank god I brought the harley!
still the FNG.
rog
hoser@massnet1.net