PDA

View Full Version : *** Photo's of Chet's Boat ***

HBjet
03-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Here, I cleaned them up for you. No tricks, just changed the size and contrast
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20chethull.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20chettransom.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20chetmotor.jpg
Chet, please explain what stage in build up that these photo's where taken! Thanks :)
Oh, now that we have photo's of Chet's boat up here, I think we all should buy Lotto tickets!
HBjet
[ March 10, 2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Johnwithjm
03-10-2003, 09:27 PM
So Chet what are the dyno numbers on the motor? And where is that aggressor pump that you been talking about all this time

HBjet
03-10-2003, 09:39 PM
John, I believe Chet said it dyno'd at 701hp but I forgot at what RPM's.
Yeah, where is the pump?
HBjet :)

Johnwithjm
03-10-2003, 09:46 PM
HBjet:
Yeah, where is the pump?
HBjet :) 701hp not bad Chet. Should be well over 80 with a berk pump

superdave013
03-10-2003, 09:49 PM
RiverDave:
Good Looking Boat Chet! :)
What's with the towel bars on the deck though?
RD Those are handicap rails. My grandma has the same ones next to her shitter. :D
j/k Chet, looks like a good project in the works.

Johnwithjm
03-10-2003, 09:52 PM
HBjet:
Yeah, where is the pump?
HBjet :) I think Chet sent his pump to MPD to have it done. Don`t tell anyone though. J/K Chet
[ March 10, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Johnwithjm ]

77charger
03-10-2003, 09:58 PM
looks like chet has been working on the beers rather than the boat anyone notice on the fender! :D :D
Could be why he is taking so long

LVjetboy
03-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Not a bad idea at that! Single axle = more room for beer. But what's up with the engine photo? And where's the photo of that 87 mph GPS run? Those pictures gotta be old news...
jer

rodneyking
03-10-2003, 11:19 PM
yo chet I's dont see no agressor shit. what up wit dat?

HBjet
03-11-2003, 09:24 AM
Hm! Chet emailed someone to post photos of his boat and he hasn't been seen online since! What's up with that? Chet, I would think you would of been on here as soon as you sent that email. So whats up? Are you still working on your pump photo so you can post it on the "Let's see your pumps" thread? Anyways...
HBjet

cyclone
03-11-2003, 09:29 AM
the handicap rails look like they are chrome and we all know that each chrome add-on is worth 10 extra hp.

HalletDave
03-11-2003, 12:48 PM
I thought the handles were for the Pall Bearers. :D
HD

Liberator TJ1984
03-11-2003, 01:06 PM
HalletDave:
HD Chrome don't get ya home...
:rolleyes:
Is this his " Race Boat " ????

Jungle Boy
03-11-2003, 01:21 PM
[ March 11, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

Jungle Boy
03-11-2003, 01:21 PM
HalletDave:
HD thats funny....LOL

HOSS
03-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Great idea Chet. Just use automotive exhaust. Saves mega doe and weighs less to get those speed #`s up there. Just have the idle set at 2g from launch to pickup and the water should stay outa the pipes. You crafty little devil you! :D

HBjet
03-11-2003, 01:36 PM
HOSS, those headers are for running on the dyno. I'm sure Chet has a set of Bassetts or something.
HBjet

sanger mike
03-11-2003, 01:37 PM
here's a good one for ya, I was talking to dave at aggressor the other day and asked him just who in the hec is this CHET CAPOLI guy anyway. guess what he said. HE DOESN'T KNOW. with as much aggressor knowledge as CHET allegedly has you would think that dave would know this guy. it realy doesn't ad up any more with chet. sorry chet im just thinking out loud. :rolleyes:

Froggystyle
03-11-2003, 01:57 PM
I'm thinkin this isn't his jet hydro guys...
Let's cut him a break. I give him so much shit for just coming on here and stirring shit for no reason, that there is no reason to start doing the same thing to him.
I am glad he had the sack to post his rig. This is obviously a lake rig, or he has figured out that the jet hydro (I still can't get used to putting those two words together) won't hunt.
In any case, if he was slightly less abrasive, and came with a couple more logical facts instead of hearsay and insinuation, I think he would be a considerable asset to the forums.
After all, he is forging the path for everyone who wanted to do a jet hydro, but thought it wouldn't work! wink
Come on back Chet... I'll protect you.

HOSS
03-11-2003, 02:15 PM
I know HB. Just screwing around.

cyclone
03-11-2003, 02:19 PM
i thought a different guy was running that jet hydro? what's his name?

Oldsquirt
03-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Chet Capoli and Jet Hydro are two different people. Jet Hydro's name is Steve Worthington, if I'm not mistaken.

Hermosa
03-11-2003, 03:28 PM
RiverDave:
Good Looking Boat Chet! :)
What's with the towel bars on the deck though?
RD Dave, good eye...

sanger mike
03-11-2003, 03:57 PM
hey froggy I agree with you. it's just that when CHET gets going on his issues and acting so abrasive to anybody that uses MPD or DNE. I actually get embarassed because i have some aggressor parts on my boat. I think the jet hydro guy is RR1/001 :p

HBjet
03-11-2003, 04:33 PM
Chet has only been Chet!
Slowboat001 = E.M.A.D. (Eat Me and Die) = RR1/001 = Jet Hydro.
HBjet

Unchained
03-11-2003, 04:57 PM
Froggystyle:
Let's cut him a break. I give him so much shit for just coming on here and stirring shit for no reason, that there is no reason to start doing the same thing to him.
Come on back Chet... I'll protect you. I agree, It seems like a lot of effort is going into this. I hate to see someone get picked on even if they earned it.

Bense468
03-11-2003, 04:59 PM
Yeah when you are mistaken about someones identity ask HB he will set you straight.

HBjet
03-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Bense468:
Yeah when you are mistaken about someones identity ask HB he will set you straight. Just pointing out the fact Chet has never used another name, and that's cool! Slowy however is another story...
Bense, hows that boat comming along?
HBjet

Bense468
03-11-2003, 05:21 PM
I was just messin around with you randy. I have kind of pushed it to the side. Starting my own buisness and all and getting things worked out. This past year or so has been kind of hard money wise for me. So I put it where it needs it and have to give up some of things that I want. Like to build a new boat. It will happen soon though. I did not even make it to the river that much last year because of this. Been going to glamis a lot this winter though.

matt1
03-11-2003, 05:23 PM
That boat is a dead ****ing nuts ringer for a Taylor SJ.

Jake W
03-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Hey guys I am the one Chet sent his pics to so I could post them up for him.I told him that you guys would not be satasfied with these pics because it is not all put togeather.And told him a way to get some better pics of it all put back togeather.I do not know Chet personaly but you guys fall right in to his trap.It is a fun joke to him and fun for others to read.Dont take it so personal you know it is just the internet.Any way where you at post up for these guys Chet.I am ready to read my Soaps.Jake

Jake W
03-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Hey Matt you better look at the back on a SJ agine they have a tail that turns up.I thought the same thing at first and SJ s do not have a delta pad.Jake

matt1
03-11-2003, 05:42 PM
yeah,I saw that it didnt have a lip like mine but dam that thing is close also he added the delta pad from what I remember.And mine also has that stupid delta pad well mabey not the delta pad but it has those nasty inside lifting strakes that go all the way to the rear.

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Good Looking Boat Chet!
To bad these ***boat groupies cant come off their complexes.
I`v seen a lot of these so called bad ass boat`s that come with these big mouths from this site, I must say most of you don't have any room to BAG on anyone else's boat.
HBjerkoff (the head Groupie for some unseen reason) I really think you have a nice boat, to bad it runs so damn slow :) If you ever get it to run as fast as your ego is big (for no seen reason), it will hall ass. Might take you 20 years at the rate your going but you might get it to 80mph someday.
I`m not going to fight with you on the internet HBjet inspite of your lame ass attempts to get me to do so in about 10 topic`s. If you really want to run your mouth give me a call or give me your number and I`ll be glad to call you and let you save your money. I know how you like to save that money. :)

HBjet
03-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Jet Hydro:
I really think you have a nice boat, to bad it runs so damn slow :) If you ever get it to run as fast as your ego is big (for no seen reason), it will hall ass. Might take you 20 years at the rate your going but you might get it to 80mph someday.Jet Hydro, do me a favor and just stick with one name. I like the Jet Hydro one the best to tell you the truth!
As for my boat running so damn slow....I don't get it!
19' 600lb hull, full interior, 454 .030 over with Comp 292H cam. Tunnel Ram, Dual 450 single pumpers, Berk JC bowl with Legend B cut impeller, ride plate and PlaceD. I'm guesstimating my motor made about 425HP and with 2 people on board, it GPS'd at 80.6mph.
So, I think your completely wrong in your assumption. My boat isn't so damn slow, and I have reached 80mph. I would think you would be impressed with the performance I have seen given the HP and Hull. As Chet has stated, my hull is a very fast hull, and that helps, but you still have to agree that's pretty damn good. Put 425hp in your V hull or Hydro and tell me what it tops out at. I bet you it won't be as fast. If it is, cool, it if isn't, then I think you need to reconsider what your saying about my boat. To tell you the truth, it doesn't bother me what anyone thinks about my boat. It's mine and I'm the only one who cares what it looks like and how it performs. If someone doesn't like it, no big deal. I'm still having fun in it.
HBjet

Johnwithjm
03-11-2003, 08:24 PM
I am just having some fun with Chet his boat looks good. And all I wanted to see was the hot aggressor set up he is running if it work for you than go with it.

sidewound
03-11-2003, 08:33 PM
WOW! This is over my head!! But I guess that's not that hard. Peace Man
CESAR

Windy
03-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Nice boat Chet.
Slowy you comen out this year to OP6???

ChetCapoli
03-11-2003, 08:39 PM
WOW!! looks like i've been missed! I'm speachless right now....36 posts....i've must have made an impression somewhere. :D
thanks to jake for posting pics and HB for not messin with them but making them look good.
CHET
P.S. argue

ChetCapoli
03-11-2003, 08:39 PM
WOW!! looks like i've been missed! I'm speachless right now....36 posts....i've must have made an impression somewhere. :D
thanks to jake for posting pics and HB for not messin with them but making them look good.
CHET
P.S. argue

HOSS
03-11-2003, 08:42 PM
Ok, Ok,, since we have all been givin` bad news and are feeling quite somber,,,,,come on back Chet. I was only kidding. But I`m still converting my JC. Chet, if you wanna be thwe first to do something (original) why don`t you convert a JG to a JC. I like you Chet. You give new meening to Dare to Be Different. :p

ChetCapoli
03-11-2003, 08:48 PM
hey johnjm,
whats with the anti aggressor with you? Dont you sell their stuff being a marine guy and all?? my suction is a berkeley btw and i wont have a pic of that till the snow breaks.
sanger mike,
with all the people dave talks with all day and me only talking with him a few times....HOW THE HELL IS HE GOING TO REMEMBER ME?? I bet if i called him in a few months and asked about you he wouldnt probably remember would he?
Hey hoss....what do they have in the water down there??? Your all messed up dude!
CHET

77charger
03-11-2003, 08:55 PM
ChetCapoli:
my suction is a berkeley btw and i wont have a pic of that till the snow breaks. Hey hoss....what do they have in the water down there??? Your all messed up dude!
CHET Well chet that is a start :D
and for hoss i think they have gators in them ther waters :D Btw hoss how them fuel eccentrics workin out?

HOSS
03-11-2003, 08:56 PM
It`s not whats in the water but what I add to it. For every 16 oz of water, I add 2 crystals of Draino. Clears the sinuses right up. Not to mention, the way it expands my mind.
Don`t worry dude. I don`t by into your BS. I know that you will continue to be a d@*k. :cool:

HOSS
03-11-2003, 08:58 PM
Outstanding 77. Thanks for askin`. How`s the new prop pushed boat?

Johnwithjm
03-11-2003, 09:03 PM
ChetCapoli:
hey johnjm,
whats with the anti aggressor with you? Dont you sell their stuff being a marine guy and all?? my suction is a berkeley btw and i wont have a pic of that till the snow breaks.
sanger mike,
with all the people dave talks with all day and me only talking with him a few times....HOW THE HELL IS HE GOING TO REMEMBER ME?? I bet if i called him in a few months and asked about you he wouldnt probably remember would he?
Hey hoss....what do they have in the water down there??? Your all messed up dude!
CHET Well Chet I have had bad luck with there stuff such as bearings failing and better performance with other impellers. So I don`t push there stuff. Chet why is it that you push there stuff did you get some free stuff from them or something. As far as MPD goes Jack is one of the best in the business.

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 09:28 PM
Will your 80.6mph hang with my 56.8mph in the 1/4?
NOT!
But you want to BAG on the type of boat I choose or anyone that`s not in your ***boat groupie club.
Let me know when you can brake in to the 11`s in the 1/4 then we`ll talk. I`ll tell ya to come back when you can hit the 10`s. LMAO If I get my new bottom on I`ll tell you to bring a real big gun.
Your so stupid that you didn't even know that Jet Hydros have been out for a long ass time. They have ran in every class from RR to TFJ yes Top Fuel Jet. To this day not one person has been killed in one. From what I`v found the top speed to this date is around 140+mph @ 6.? something. So go and talk your shit but do your home work first.
BTW your full of shit. I don't care who comes on here and back`s you up 80.6 on 450HP...ROTFLMAO I want to see the dyno papers and I want you to use my GPS.
HBjet my old sunkist was about 400lbs. It had a 454, 475hp only ran 74. Your full of shit! I Ran the 1/4 in 13.0 class RR2 with a best time of 12.307 @ 74mph.
You might get it up to 80.6 but how much lake/river do you need ??? 1mile ???
I can put a big ass impeller im any of my jet`s and post big ass numbers but lets talk 1/4 or 1/2 mile here.
P.S. I`m not bagging on your boat... I really think it look`s nice. To bad the owner is such a Dick!
I would much rather hang around a guy like Chet than a guy like you anyday.
He`s got balls to do the work himself and it look`s like he`s got a nice looking ride to show for his hard work.
Hell of a Job there Chet wink Keep it shinny :)
HBjet is still my Hero
-------------------------
Next time you start to bag on someone`s shit, look at your own first!
[ March 11, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

ChetCapoli
03-11-2003, 09:38 PM
hey johnjm,
I payed for everything on my boat, nothing free. If that was an option you'd know i'd look into it, as i'm sure you would. Aluminum impeller with 700hp in my case with no problems says something in my book...i dont see to many others doing it that way. You mentioned some bad luck but from what i gather, aggressor takes care of their customers if there is a problem no? Is this not so in your case? Seems like you have some bad blood there. I also get the impression your kind of amazed someone having good luck with aggressor....that DuaneHTP guy sells for the most part nothing but on his website and sure has alot of those berkley bowls for sale used to boot.....i wonder what he putting on in place of them?(JC/JG conv LMAO!!) With his rep and 30yrs exp i'm sure he cant be having too much trouble do you?
FYI, you'll never hear anything bad about mpd out of me...maybe about his associates though. :D
CHET
[ March 11, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: ChetCapoli ]

77charger
03-11-2003, 09:40 PM
HOSS:
Outstanding 77. Thanks for askin`. How`s the new prop pushed boat? Well it is very good barely uses gas and can run 60 mph with only 270 hp but i have another prop boat in the works that will run some very impressive numbers!(a drag boat)

Johnwithjm
03-11-2003, 09:43 PM
77 get it done and quit F ing around :D

77charger
03-11-2003, 09:45 PM
Jet Hydro:
Will your 80.6mph hang with my 56.8mph in the 1/4?
[ When are you coming to ming?How bout the ihba opener?I'll be there sounds like a challenge

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 09:48 PM
MissHBjet:
Nice boat Chet.
Slowy you comen out this year to OP6??? No, don't look for me this year. I`m going to be redoing my boat here real soon so I wont have time to make it. I will make it out your way soon thou. I`m really hopping to line up with ole Hb and lay the ole smack down to em,I`ll show him what a Jet should hole shot like wink Then I`ll slow down and offer him a silver. wink
Maybe then he`ll get over it??????????????????????
---------------------
HBjet is still my HERO

77charger
03-11-2003, 09:48 PM
Johnwithjm:
77 get it done and quit F ing around :D John the boat will be ready the end of this month same as the motor then it has to hit the dyno then we need to put it in the boat.So ihba opener is the goal.Lifeline gets here this week all i need to do is get the faa pyshical plus some more info. YOU NERVOUS i might be lined up next to ya? :D

Johnwithjm
03-11-2003, 09:53 PM
ChetCapoli:
hey johnjm,
I payed for everything on my boat, nothing free. If that was an option you'd know i'd look into it, as i'm sure you would. Aluminum impeller with 700hp and no problems says something in my book...i dont see to many others doing it that way. You had some bad luck but from what i gather, aggressor takes care of their customers if there is a problem. Is this not so in your case? Seems like you have some bad blood there....
FYI, you'll never hear anything bad about mpd out of me...maybe about his associates though. :D
CHET Chet I am not knocking your set up at all J/K with you. I have no bad blood with Aggressor. It just has not worked well for me. As far as the bearing thing it was a little over a year and a half when it failed so there is not much to say about that. My buddy who I race with has seen a 3 tenth in crease from an aggressor inpeller to a berk. Like I have always said if something works for you stick with it.

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 09:58 PM
Well I didn`t have to pay for the parts that are on my boat...LMAO
so who are the suckers now??? wink

HBjet
03-11-2003, 09:58 PM
Jet Hydro:
BTW your full of shit. I don't care who comes on here and back`s you up 80.6 on 450HP...ROTFLMAO I want to see the dyno papers and I want you to use my GPS.
HBjet my old sunkist was about 400lbs. It had a 454, 475hp only ran 74. Your full of shit! I Ran the 1/4 in 13.0 class RR2 with a best time of 12.307 @ 74mph.
You might get it up to 80.6 but how much lake/river do you need ??? 1mile ???[/b] Sorry, I didn't dyno my stock BBC which only had a mild cam, and a tunnel ram with dual carbs. Oh, I also said 425hp, not 450hp, but it doesn't matter. Ask Chet, you can't compare my hull with your Sunkist. I know what I ran, and I had the GPS on the whole time. I even ran a Rapid Craft Tunnel with a 2.5 Merc outboard that runs 95mph all day long. We where talking and he wanted someone to pair up with. I told him I only run 80, so whats the point. Well, he agreed to start at a squat. So out of the hole I had 8 boats on him. Tapped out probably less then a 1/4 mile and here he came right past me flying high. We talked and he said he started to catch me after he reached 85mph. Don't believe me, no problem, it's not going to upset me one bit. Everyone who hangs with me knows what my boat runs.
As for racing your 56mph in the 1/4 well, yeah, you have a 1100hp blower motor, you better beat me. If you had my exact motor in your hydro, you'd see nothing but my transom. If you ever come out here, I'd pair up with ya for sure!
HBjet

Johnwithjm
03-11-2003, 09:59 PM
77charger:
Johnwithjm:
77 get it done and quit F ing around :D John the boat will be ready the end of this month same as the motor then it has to hit the dyno then we need to put it in the boat.So ihba opener is the goal.Lifeline gets here this week all i need to do is get the faa pyshical plus some more info. YOU NERVOUS i might be lined up next to ya? :D 77 that sounds good there is one more NJBA race in April I will be ready for that. You should be the one who should be NERVOUS ROOKIE. Ther are lots of 10 sec flats for you to race with. :D :D

HBjet
03-11-2003, 10:00 PM
Oh, the only thing I get free from MPD is the conversation!
HBjet
[ March 11, 2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Johnwithjm
03-11-2003, 10:01 PM
Jet Hydro:
so who are the suckers now??? wink Jet Hydro are you saying I`m a sucker?

cal***boat
03-11-2003, 10:02 PM
Jet Hydro ----> check your PM

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 10:04 PM
HBjet, My hydro will run 84mph with the same motor you have .. I would bet money on it as it`s done it already...I wont tell you why but I would say it would do it with no problem. If I come out that way I`ll bring a SBC with me and do a motor change, then it will be more fair for ya. You just don't understand....lol

HBjet
03-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Um, that 84mph was with your 500hp motor which had Alum. heads and much larger carbs. Wasn't that motor ran on Alky?
Having the smaller carbs was my problem, I'd run out of carb on the top end.
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 10:11 PM
cal***boat:
Jet Hydro ----> check your PM Got it. Thanks man...

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 10:14 PM
Yep HB that boat ran 84 mph no matter what motor combo we put in it because it was built wrong and the pump would suck air @ 84mph.
[ March 11, 2003, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 10:16 PM
Damn, now I told you why...see what you made me do.....lol

HBjet
03-11-2003, 10:38 PM
Jet Hydro:
Yep HB that boat ran 84 mph no matter what motor combo we put in it because it was built wrong and the pump would suck air @ 84mph. I would think the pump sucking air would be an intake issue, not the pump itself. Oh, lets not forget, thats a race boat with a droop, I have a lake boat, (2) 10 gallon fuel tanks, full interior, and I even have navigation lights! Not that the light would make a difference, but how many race boats do you see with navigation lights? Very Very few.
So, if I gut my hull from the interior and tanks and just add a 5 gallon tank and droop, do you think I could reach, and maybe pass 84mph?
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 10:51 PM
No, because your a dip ass!
Get over it HB and shut the hell up...
Ok, I`v got more motor than you,BFD...
I`v got a better boat than you BFD... Remember you said it was junk!
I`v got a better life than you ... :)
"WHY" Because I don't let little people like you with no hair piss me off.
"Now go a way dip ass!"
Your like a fly...The more I swat at ya, the more you fly around!
Go-a-WAY!!!!
----------------------
HBjet is still my Hero!

HBjet
03-11-2003, 11:18 PM
Jet Hydro:
No, because your a dip ass!
Get over it HB and shut the hell up...
Ok, I`v got more motor than you,BFD...
I`v got a better boat than you BFD... Remember you said it was junk!
I`v got a better life than you ... :)
"WHY" Because I don't let little people like you with no hair piss me off.
"Now go a way dip ass!"
Your like a fly...The more I swat at ya, the more you fly around!
Go-a-WAY!!!!
----------------------
HBjet is still my Hero! Hm, did I strike a nerve?
Oh and you don't let people like me piss you off? Hmm! you sure look pissed off!
[ March 11, 2003, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 11:22 PM
No you sure didn`t. Now that took you a long time to come up with... got that brain working over time tonight I see wink

HBjet
03-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Jet Hydro:
No you sure didn`t. Now that took you a long time to come up with... got that brain working over time tonight I see wink Um, yeah, I was working over time really hard on thinking of that one. Kinda like choosing a new drag boat to race mainly because it looks Neat! yeah, a lot of race teams run the hulls they do because they look Neat too.
HBjet
[ March 11, 2003, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Windy
03-11-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro:

I`m not going to fight with you on the internet HBjet inspite of your lame ass attempts to get me to do so in about 10 topic`s.
Slowy I thought you werent going to get into it???

I will make it out your way soon thou.
Sounds good. Let us know when.

HBjet
03-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Let's also not forget, at 84-86mph you where scared shitless in that hull, and at 80.6 (with two people in the boat) I felt safe and secure!
Face it Slowy! Your alot like Chet was. Talking a lot of smack about your ride, but you would never post a time slip. Duane had to do it for you. Chet posted some photos, and now I'm going to lay off of him because he's just doing what we all are doing. Wanted to go faster. Your doing it to, and your saying you'll smoke all these people, but you never post numbers (proof) just how hard that boat launches. I bet Duane only helps you out because if he didn't, you'd probably kill yourself and he wouldn't want to live with that! I don't blame him.
Good Luck to you Slowy. I didn't know you where racing again, I thought you where going to quite for a year or so and do cars. let us know the next time you go racing and tell us how you do.
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 11:34 PM
MissHBjet
Slowy I thought you werent going to get into it???
Your right MissHBjet...I`m out of here. It was stupid of me to keep it going as well "Sorry!"
[ March 11, 2003, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

sanger mike
03-11-2003, 11:36 PM
JET HYDRO! let me get this straight. if you got your aggressor parts for free, than you must be sponserd by either aggressor or HTP. and if your the old RR1/001. that means you are running a DRAG BOAT not a LAKE BOAT. now if you are sponserd or you get you parts for free, and were all sucker's as you put it. than as a professional you should know that you are NOT doing aggressor or HTP any justice. the last time you went over board with HB and the rest of the members on this board, you got a slap on the wrist by you sponsers. you keep it up and you will be buying your own parts. personally I don't think you get you parts for free. I,ve worked in motorsports for too long and know how the game of sponsership works. one way or another you pay for it. :D
[ March 12, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: sanger mike ]

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 11:37 PM
Let's also not forget, at 84-86mph you where scared shitless in that hull
where in the f*&^ do you come up with this shit?
[ March 11, 2003, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

Windy
03-11-2003, 11:38 PM
No problem Slowy...and Im serious let us know when your coming out West. First round is on me.
Good luck,
MissHBjet

Jet Hydro
03-11-2003, 11:50 PM
sanger mike:
you got a slap on the wrist by you sponsers. you keep it up and you will be buying your own parts. OMG not another one :(
Anytime my sponsors want their name`s off my boat I`ll be glad to take them off and post pictures of it just for you.
Where do you clowns come up with this stuff?
BTW if your going to run your mouth it might be a good idea to know a little something first...When did HTM sponsor a Jet Hydro Drag Boat? Get it right before you join in and act like you know what your talking about. sanger mike <-----Groupie
[ March 11, 2003, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
03-12-2003, 07:34 AM
Jet Hydro:
Anytime my sponsors want their name`s off my boat I`ll be glad to take them offTell us how you really feel about your sponsers?
Jet Hydro:
When did HTM sponsor a Jet Hydro Drag Boat?If you use a little logic, you would probably have guessed Sanger Mike was talking about HTP, not HTM. Again, your the one with a Jet Hydro so logic isn't something your familiar with.
HBjet

Jungle Boy
03-12-2003, 08:23 AM
Found Chet's boat shop. Some high tech stuff goes on here.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/259Mvc-003s-med.jpg

sanger mike
03-12-2003, 09:07 AM
sorry I was trying to say hi-tech performance! :o

HOSS
03-12-2003, 09:23 AM
wrong topic, sorry.
[ March 12, 2003, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

HOSS
03-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Oops, it was the right one.
Sounds a little too busy for me right now 77. Good luck. Saving gas is a good thing. Supporting the lifestyle of "pro cameljockey" sucks.
Hey Chet, wanna buy my camel. I have him up for stud. Xtra large hump, bottom of feet the size of a Texas pancake, great teeth, nice coat, large lips, knees the size of basketballs, and I`ll throw in my converted horse saddle. For hump ya dig? :D

Jet Hydro
03-12-2003, 10:09 AM
HBjet
Tell us how you really feel about your sponsers?
HBjet [/QB]I really feel that they make the best pump on the market, just for you HB, that means the hole pump you know like shaft, impeller,bowl and so on and yes the intake too! (Sorry but you`v got to say it that way for HB, he`s kinda slow on what a pump is some times.)
Now as far as HI-TECH I think Duane is the best set-up and Pump man around. (For HB around means " Everywhere ")
Aggressor and HI-Techperformance have really stepped up my program with the parts and the service we`v gotten from them.
So in short HB I would have to say that I really feel that my sponsors are the best Jet pump people out there (WORLD) or I wouldnt have their name on my boat!

HBjet
03-12-2003, 10:56 AM
Jet Hydro:
Anytime my sponsors want their name`s off my boat I`ll be glad to take them off Jet Hydro:
I really feel that my sponsors are the best Jet pump people out there (WORLD) or I wouldnt have their name on my boat!This just sounds funny!
I'm glad your happy with your sponsors and your success with your racing program.
HBjet

Liberator TJ1984
03-12-2003, 11:10 AM
Jet Hydro:
HBjet, My hydro will run 84mph with the same motor you have .. I would bet money on it as it`s done it already...I wont tell you why but I would say it would do it with no problem. If I come out that way I`ll bring a SBC with me and do a motor change, then it will be more fair for ya. You just don't understand....lol My boat runs 84
How come I don't get Free Parts cry :p

HBjet
03-12-2003, 11:14 AM
Liberator TJ1984, you know when you buy performance parts and they sometimes include stickers in the package. Well, Jet Hydro thinks that when you get those stickers it instantly means your sponsored by that MFG.
As for free parts? I don't think advice = parts...but whatever!
HBjet

Liberator TJ1984
03-12-2003, 11:47 AM
Damn HB , that pops my bubble , I thought for every sticker on the boat is worth 5mph , you mean they actually don't do anything for performance :confused:
Gopherrr wink

Jet Hydro
03-12-2003, 11:54 AM
ROTFLMAO @ you "HB-Complex-jet"
It must really suck to be you!
-----------------------------
HBjet it still my HERO

HBjet
03-12-2003, 01:55 PM
Jet Hydro:
It must really suck to be you!Nope! Sorry...

LVjetboy
03-12-2003, 07:38 PM
My jet runs 83.6 GPS with a mild BBC. That worth a partial sponsor?
Jet Hydro aka slowly: HBjet my old sunkist was about 400lbs. It had a 454, 475hp only ran 74. Your <GPS of 80.6> is full of shit!So let me get this straight. You, Jet Hydro, can't make your jet(s) fast with 475 hp (50 more than HBjet) therefore, since HBjet goes faster with less hp, he's full of sh*t? That seems a stretch. Also seems you got a lack-of-speed complex?
From my experience, a 19' jet with a good hull CAN do 80+ mph with a good setup, quality pump and a 425 hp BBC. Maybe your Sunkist was a dog?
BTW, I'm a loner, not a member of HBjet's or anyone else's fan club...
jer

LVjetboy
03-12-2003, 09:28 PM
Oh well ok, maybe you :)

Jet Hydro
03-12-2003, 10:03 PM
So let me get this straight. You, Jet Hydro, can't make your jet(s) fast with 475 hp (50 more than HBjet) therefore, since HBjet goes faster with less hp, he's full of sh*t? That seems a stretch. Also seems you got a lack-of-speed complex? Hell I don't know, call it what you want...
I raced my sunkist and "WON" with it, so it`s your call.
[ March 12, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

Jet Hydro
03-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Now I remember why I didn`t like this site .... To many people with the HBjet complex hangout on here.
You kiddies have fun bagging on each others boats now ya here wink
[ March 12, 2003, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

ChetCapoli
03-12-2003, 10:52 PM
Jungle Boy:
Found Chet's boat shop. Some high tech stuff goes on here.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/259Mvc-003s-med.jpg Looks like the jungle....sure that not your place??? Good place to build small blocks it would seem.... :D
CHET

Beautiful Noise
03-12-2003, 11:07 PM
Jet Hydro
You kiddies have fun [/QB]I Thought(Ouch) this was all about having fun :confused:
Steve

Jet Hydro
03-12-2003, 11:46 PM
Dave,Prove I`m not! :)
Well?

Jet Hydro
03-12-2003, 11:48 PM
Beautiful Noise:
Jet Hydro
You kiddies have fun I Thought(Ouch) this was all about having fun :confused:
Steve [/QB]You lost part of it ... here I`ll help ya...
You kiddies have fun bagging on each others boats now ya here :)

Beautiful Noise
03-13-2003, 11:06 AM
Personally I don't mine it, It's all in FUN anyway's(I think) I'm sure I bag on mine more than everybody else anyway's,Who do you think started the Rumor about me doing 37 1/2mph....Wait a Minute that's not a Rumor DAMN,Just my Luck :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Steve

Jet Hydro
03-13-2003, 12:56 PM
Yes most of it`s "all in fun" but people like HBjet cross the line when they have to try to screw with you by bringing your Sponsors in to it.
I don't know about most of you but to me that`s just crossing the line! As HBjet has seen, it hasn't done him any good {Not even the phone calls he`s made}. It`s just sad that some people feel that that`s the only way to look big in front of other people.
Like I`v said before "I have meet up with allot of the people on this site and they sure seem to be different people when they don't have that computer in front of them.
It`s really funny that most of these groupies think they are the shit, Hell anyone with half a brain can see threw them.

HBjet
03-13-2003, 01:58 PM
Jet Hydro:
but people like HBjet cross the line when they have to try to screw with you by bringing your Sponsors in to it. Jet Hydro:
so who are the suckers now??? Jet Hydro:
Anytime my sponsors want their name`s off my boat I`ll be glad to take them offUm, Steve, you brought your sponsors into it NOT ME! So why don't you get the Damn Story straight before you make yourself look more like a dumb ass.
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-13-2003, 03:05 PM
HBjet:
Jet Hydro:
but people like HBjet cross the line when they have to try to screw with you by bringing your Sponsors in to it. Jet Hydro:
so who are the suckers now??? Jet Hydro:
Anytime my sponsors want their name`s off my boat I`ll be glad to take them offUm, Steve, you brought your sponsors into it NOT ME! So why don't you get the Damn Story straight before you make yourself look more like a dumb ass.
HBjet Look DIPASS you know it, I know it, hell the hole world knows it. You go back in this topic and find it.
Oh and I think you`ll find on page 2 where your little crony Sanger Mike (who ever in the hell he is) joined in.
You guy`s are low really low to step down that far!
Maybe you should spend less time trying to make everyone else look like a dumb ass because all`s your doing is making your self look like a Jack Ass.
Dont you have some phone calls to make?
-------------------------
HBjet is still My HERO :)
[ March 13, 2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

Jet Hydro
03-13-2003, 03:33 PM
HBjet I`ll save you the time... You wont find one time that I brought them up until you asked me to tell you what I really thought about my sponsors.
If you go back to where I made a wise crack about I don't have to pay for my parts... I never said what parts or who I get them from now did I.
So you please tell me where I brought them in to this little game that you like to play so bad.

BIGAMIST
03-13-2003, 03:43 PM
argue :p argue :p argue

HBjet
03-13-2003, 03:47 PM
NOTE: Please Focus on the Bold
Jet Hydro:
HBjet I`ll save you the time... You wont find one time that I brought them up until you asked me to tell you what I really thought about my sponsors.Jet Hydro
Member # 5504
Member Rated:
posted March 11, 2003 11:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sanger mike:
you got a slap on the wrist by you sponsers. you keep it up and you will be buying your own parts.
OMG not another one
Anytime my sponsors want their name`s off my boat I`ll be glad to take them off and post pictures of it just for you.
Where do you clowns come up with this stuff?
BTW if your going to run your mouth it might be a good idea to know a little something first...When did HTM sponsor a Jet Hydro Drag Boat? Get it right before you join in and act like you know what your talking about. sanger mike <-----Groupie
[ March 11, 2003, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]
Posts: 43 | From: Kansas | Registered: Feb 2003 | IP: Logged |
HBjet
Quadruple Digit Club
Member # 588
Member Rated:
posted March 12, 2003 07:34 AM
quote:
Anytime my sponsors want their name`s off my boat I`ll be glad to take them off
Tell us how you really feel about your sponsers?
quote:
When did HTM sponsor a Jet Hydro Drag Boat?
If you use a little logic, you would probably have guessed Sanger Mike was talking about HTP, not HTM. Again, your the one with a Jet Hydro so logic isn't something your familiar with.
HBjet
Do I have to write it out in chalk for you? Jeez, you are really one dumb SOB aren't ya!
HBjet
[ March 13, 2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

cyclone
03-13-2003, 03:48 PM
sometimes i rhyme slow, sometimes i rhyme quick.

sanger mike
03-13-2003, 03:48 PM
nope, JET HYDRO said free parts suckers. I said his sponsors. argue :D but seriously everybody this should all be in fun. we all need to stick together. who cares what motor shop or what pump or builder, WHATEVER. ITS all good. heck im an equal opportunity employer, i've got almost one of every thing in my pump, berkley,aggressor,DPS,legend. what matters is how we conduct ourselves. the bad name calling needs to stop. no prob with some good old arguments. helps us learn a little more each time. :D :D :D

HBjet
03-13-2003, 03:49 PM
Jet Hydro:
So you please tell me where I brought them in to this little game that you like to play so bad. I did if you see my above post. What are you going to do now, ask me to race you?
HBjet
[ March 13, 2003, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Jet Hydro
03-13-2003, 04:38 PM
I see where you brought up my sponsors but I still cant find where I brought them up.
Show me I`m a dumb SOB remember.

Jet Hydro
03-13-2003, 04:47 PM
Your first one----(((( Anytime my sponsors want their name`s off my boat I`ll be glad to take them off )))))----- was after Sanger Mike started in. that`s not me bringing anyone in to it, that is Mike bringing them in to it. Damn wake up HB
OK 2nd one was after you ((HBjet)) posted Tell us how you really feel about your sponsers
Do I have to write it out in chalk for you? Jeez, you are really one dumb SOB aren't ya!
Are you wrighting a check? I just might want to help you cash it! wink
So please show me where I brought them in to this?
you cant because I didn't!!!!!
Grow the F%*!up HBjet
[ March 13, 2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
03-13-2003, 04:54 PM
Steve, are you really an idiot?
I don't care if you where responding to Sanger Mike or whatever, you mentioned your sponsores before I did and thats a proven fact. So your completely wrong about saying I crossed the line. Get it right....Please, I'm here in shock because I can't believe how dumb your looking. Did you ever pass the 7th grade? Damn!
HBjet
[ March 13, 2003, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Jet Hydro
03-13-2003, 04:58 PM
HB your starting to really look dumb in front of your fan club. If I were you I would just say I`m sorry and I wont call your sponsor or drag them in to my game any more. but Your not smart enough to do that!

HBjet
03-13-2003, 04:58 PM
So, if you say you would gladly take your sponsors name off your boat if they asked you to is not bring your sponsors into the discussion, but when I ask you a QUESTION as to how you really feel about your sponsors, that is bringing your sponsors into the discussion.
Am I correct on your thinking?
HBjet

Johnwithjm
03-13-2003, 05:07 PM
86mph drag boat with sponsers I am going to make some calls to see if some of these guys are interested in puting there name on a boat that runs way over 100mph :D

HOSS
03-13-2003, 05:12 PM
Paging froggy! Dude I like it! Show me the way. Help, I`ve been eating way too much popcorn.
HB, don`t sweat it bro. Your boat looks great. Thats all that counts.
Man am I beat! Been haulin` Chet`s run down rig all day with this civic hatchback.
Chet, please spend the $20 and put new wheel bearings in that trailer. My transaxle case is starting to melt! :mad:

Jet Hydro
03-13-2003, 05:13 PM
First off I was talking to MIKE ....how many damn times do I have to Tell ya??? Hell can you not read???Mike even said the same damn thing...Duh He did it first
Then you asked your little stupid question. That make`s you the one that brought it up to me 2nd!
I answered your question ... that`s the FIRST time I said one thing about them and only because you asked!
Noone on this web site but you and mike brought them up, Mike already said he did it, damn cant you see that.
Signed one Dumb SOB wink

MarKist
03-13-2003, 07:00 PM
children argue children argue children chill out dude's :cool: who gives a shit about this BS yuk I THOUGHT THIS WAS CHET'S TIME IN THE SPOT LIGHT :D :D nice boat Chet!!! wink

Windy
03-13-2003, 08:58 PM
Slowy for someone who isnt going to get into it anymore your sure not doing very good job :D

Jet Hydro
03-13-2003, 09:27 PM
MissHBjet:
Slowy for someone who isnt going to get into it anymore your sure not doing very good job :D I`m Done :) Really

Truth Be Told
03-13-2003, 09:28 PM
Hey Chet, aka RR1 aka total dufuss who should be racing anything but boats:
Since the snow is still on the ground where you live, go race that wonderful Gremlin, keep up your wonderful lamb chops on your face and go junk some of those rotting cars in your front yard, er, as you call it, your shop. You still wearing that fancy handkerchief? The only jets you should be worrying about are those in your hot tub, or if you don't have one, sell that boat and buy one.
No, I'm not a groupie because I'm from So. Cal. You're in the minority and just do whatever it is you do and show results rather than bag on others. I could care less what hull you run, if you're happy, great. If not, get something else. For the record, you started the mudslinging on this thread. Why not let it go for once and mind to your endeavors. Like I've said before, you racing jet boats in the farmland makes as much sense as me racing snow mobiles in the Ca. desert.
At least, in the name of humanity, get an f-ing contemporary haircut. That Joe Dirt thing is so done!/LOL

BIGGER=FASTER
03-14-2003, 07:20 PM
Looks great love to see the finished product jawdrop :D

Moomawnster
03-15-2003, 02:01 AM
Well ..... TruthBeTold ... I think a boat powered by an Irrigation pump is quite appropriate in the midwest ..... now if we could only get the torque of a 200 hp electric motor !HehHeh!By the way ...I'm glad to finally see some pics Chet ! ... lets see more since the topic has strayed so badly!
[ March 15, 2003, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

TOOMNYTOYS
03-15-2003, 03:40 PM
HBjet:
Jet Hydro:
I really think you have a nice boat, to bad it runs so damn slow :) If you ever get it to run as fast as your ego is big (for no seen reason), it will hall ass. Might take you 20 years at the rate your going but you might get it to 80mph someday.Jet Hydro, do me a favor and just stick with one name. I like the Jet Hydro one the best to tell you the truth!
As for my boat running so damn slow....I don't get it!
19' 600lb hull, full interior, 454 .030 over with Comp 292H cam. Tunnel Ram, Dual 450 single pumpers, Berk JC bowl with Legend B cut impeller, ride plate and PlaceD. I'm guesstimating my motor made about 425HP and with 2 people on board, it GPS'd at 80.6mph.
So, I think your completely wrong in your assumption. My boat isn't so damn slow, and I have reached 80mph. I would think you would be impressed with the performance I have seen given the HP and Hull. As Chet has stated, my hull is a very fast hull, and that helps, but you still have to agree that's pretty damn good. Put 425hp in your V hull or Hydro and tell me what it tops out at. I bet you it won't be as fast. If it is, cool, it if isn't, then I think you need to reconsider what your saying about my boat. To tell you the truth, it doesn't bother me what anyone thinks about my boat. It's mine and I'm the only one who cares what it looks like and how it performs. If someone doesn't like it, no big deal. I'm still having fun in it.
HBjet I DONT WANT TO START ANY TROUBLE BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THAT GPS YOU R/WERE USING BECAUSE IV GPS MY BOAT ALONE A NUMBER OF TIMES AND USED THREE DIFFERENT GPS AND ALWAYS CAME UP WITH MY TOP SPEED AT 71 MPH. LAST SUMMER IN FRONT OF SUN DANCE I WAS GOING UP THE RIVER WITH MY WIFE AND THREE KIDS AND HAD A EASY-UP IN THE BOAT WITH A FULL ICE CHEST AND YOU CAME NEXT TO ME AND GOT ON IT WITH ONLY YOU IN YOUR BOAT SO I GOT ON MINE AND PULLED YOU WITH NO PROBLEM. ILL NEVER FORGET THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE THOUGH. IT COULD BE THAT YOUR BOAT WAS NOT PREFORMING THOUGH.
[ March 15, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: TOOMNYTOYS ]

LVjetboy
03-15-2003, 04:14 PM
Ok, this is gonna be interesting.
Let me say from my experience, GPS is very accurate. Especially if you verify it with several runs and on different days. Temporary signal loss can give a bogus reading, but over time you know. I've also found my Garmin within 2 mph (usually less) of my speedo so the speedo verifies GPS. If I get a GPS more than 3 mph above speedo, I'd doubt it. But overall, I've found both GPS and speedo very repeatable.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Hbjet checked his speedo against GPS and knows very well what he's running. Maybe he backed off...then you caught up? Or slowed down for some rollers? If for example, your best of all top GPS of 71 is correct, and I'm not doubting, then if with your wife and three kids you had, "no problem pulling" that'd mean you're about 3-5 mph faster than HB. Say your load-corrected speed at 68? That'd put HBjet at about 63-65 mph. I'm thinking not. Don't be too quick to discount 80 mph in the jet he's running with 425 hp...it certainly is possible.
BTW, I do keep track of speeds, hp's, impeller sizes and rpms, and HBjet's numbers back up what he claims.
jer
[ March 15, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

ChetCapoli
03-15-2003, 08:29 PM
TOOMNYTOYS:
I DONT WANT TO START ANY TROUBLE BUT LAST SUMMER IN FRONT OF SUN DANCE YOU CAME NEXT TO ME AND GOT ON IT WITH ONLY YOU IN YOUR BOAT SO I GOT ON MINE AND PULLED YOU WITH NO PROBLEM. ILL NEVER FORGET THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE THOUGH. IT COULD BE THAT YOUR BOAT WAS NOT PREFORMING THOUGH. WHAT???....WHAT????? Slowy are you reading this??? HB.....you got some splainin to do!
LMAO!! 71mph???? Sounds like alot of trouble to me!!
hey Luxurious Vanity jetboy,
you seem to have alot of experience i notice....in bench racing that is.
V-bottom W/700hp,87mph
V-bottom tunnel w/700hp+$15grand extra=100mph
That's like almost $1000 per 1mph right?
Wish i could find a deal like that. :D
CHET

LVjetboy
03-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Yep...I got experience in both bench and lake racing.
I'm thinking it's you and toomny that's got explaining to do. 700? hp 87? mph jet? So where's your dyno sheets and GPS readings? Surely you recorded dyno readings from that run right? You got those pix ready yet CHET? Bring them on if you can. Or continue with your name calling if that's all you can do. Your choice.
jer

HBjet
03-15-2003, 09:46 PM
TOOMNYTOYS:
I DONT WANT TO START ANY TROUBLE BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THAT GPS YOU R/WERE USING BECAUSE IV GPS MY BOAT ALONE A NUMBER OF TIMES AND USED THREE DIFFERENT GPS AND ALWAYS CAME UP WITH MY TOP SPEED AT 71 MPH. LAST SUMMER IN FRONT OF SUN DANCE I WAS GOING UP THE RIVER WITH MY WIFE AND THREE KIDS AND HAD A EASY-UP IN THE BOAT WITH A FULL ICE CHEST AND YOU CAME NEXT TO ME AND GOT ON IT WITH ONLY YOU IN YOUR BOAT SO I GOT ON MINE AND PULLED YOU WITH NO PROBLEM. ILL NEVER FORGET THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE THOUGH. IT COULD BE THAT YOUR BOAT WAS NOT PREFORMING THOUGH. 1st post huh?
Let me tell you something bud. You have never pulled up next to me with your family while going up river past Sundance. How do I know this? One, I have NEVER been in my boat alone going by Sundance, EVER! Two, if I am in my boat alone I'm usually doing some speed runs, and I do those usually in front of the camp sites at Echo Lodge, or up river about 2 miles where the best water to race is. Three, I have never, ever got on it next to anyone with a family on board and LOST!
So, you question my speed, that's cool. I question your accuracy. Lets see some photos of your boat...I have a great memory and I would know if I ever saw ya!
Oh, and if you don't think my boat runs 80mph. Ask Ty, he runs 95 all day. I'm sure you have seen him in front of Sundance at Parker. Next time you see him, flag him down and ask him...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/28TY.jpg
FYI, that photo was taken on the gas dock at Echo Lodge, just north of Sundance.
HBjet

TOOMNYTOYS
03-16-2003, 12:09 PM
HB
GOT YOUR EMAIL. IF YOU WANT YOU CAN POST THAT UP WITH PICTURE. ILL TRY TO GET A BETTER PICTURE. WE GO TO THE RIVER ABOUT EVERY WEEKEND AND USALLY STAY @ LAPAS OR BUCKSKIN ONCE IT WARMS UP.THE BOAT IS A HONDO HULL.
[ March 16, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: TOOMNYTOYS ]

Bow Tie Omega
03-16-2003, 12:39 PM
Where ever I see Chet's name, there always seems to be an argument going when I peek in. Is it just me or do you all see a pattern here?

LVjetboy
03-16-2003, 05:46 PM
Bring on the popcorn!
HBjet:
Speed: 80.6@52-5300 GPS
Jet: Blue 19’ Eliminator Liberty
Pump: Berk JC, Legend B (al), MPD loader
Engine: 454, 8.5:1, rect heads, roller rockers, T/R dual 450’s by DNE, 425(?) hp
Comments: light load of fuel and perfect water conditions.
I'm assuming 2 pax?
Note a Legend cut absorbs way more hp than a Berkeley of the same size, so at 5200 rpm...that's a stout engine.
Let's see...5200 (conservative) on a stock Legend B is 415 hp. That's about 77 more hp than my engine assuming a stock Berkeley B pump build. My Berkeley B at 5k shows 338 hp and goes 78 mph w/2 pax. Assuming I added 77 more hp to equal HBjet's, my hull would go 85 mph w/2 pax. Of course Hbjet has a shallow v not a mod tunnel. Still, that 7 mph difference is not strange even considering hulls. The bottom line is his GPS top speed is believable and not unusual, entirely consistant with his numbers.
I don't know HB and certainly not in his "fan club" if there is one? As I'm sure he can verify. But I CAN say based on his numbers and hull, the speed he reported based on a good setup is certainly possible. So is Chets? Although he reports 700 hp...quite a jump! Chet's aggressor B cut and rpms shows 615 hp on a stock pump. About 200 more hp than HBjet. This means that with Chet's hp, HBjet will top 96 mph! Flying by slow-ass low buck Chet with no problem. In the end, it's all about the need for speed. Am I wrong? To me, the evidence weighs in favor of HBjet at this point. But I'm open...
jer
[ March 16, 2003, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

HBjet
03-16-2003, 09:06 PM
Your right LV, no fan club!
Here is TOOMNYTOYS boat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/28DSCN1328-med.JPG (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/28DSCN1328.JPG)
he said that this motor wasn't in the boat at the time. Anyways, with that beast, he better pass me now.
TOOMNYTOYS, what HP is that thing and what MPH are you expecting out of that setup?
HBjet

HBjet
03-16-2003, 09:08 PM
Oh, somethig I noticed....With that big of an engine, I would think you would want a rail mount kit verses the old Glenwood mount setup. Just my opinion...
HBjet

BrendellaJet
03-16-2003, 10:06 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/28DSCN1328-med.JPG
Just curious, not trying to start shit, but how the hell did this guy fit his wife, three kids, an ice chest and an easy up in a boat with two seats?

sanger mike
03-16-2003, 10:13 PM
thats easy, we had them DUCT TAPE TO THE DECK. idea
[ March 16, 2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: sanger mike ]

Rexone
03-16-2003, 10:13 PM
Bow Tie Omega:
Where ever I see Chet's name, there always seems to be an argument going when I peek in. Is it just me or do you all see a pattern here? He should join AA (argueholics annonomous)

HBjet
03-16-2003, 10:33 PM
He said there is a back bench, just not installed when the pic was taken.
HBjet
[ March 16, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Beautiful Noise
03-16-2003, 10:39 PM
HBjet does he have a cover over that Blower Belt? I'd hate to see that belt come off and hit somebody.......It might just Smart alittle wink
Thank's Steve

TOOMNYTOYS
03-17-2003, 10:19 AM
fyi there is a cover for the belt at the polisher that is why the back seat isnt back in yet.hb r you talking about the motor mounts? If so i dont think there is or will be any problems as to it is a four point mount setup instead of a three point set up.

HBjet
03-17-2003, 10:28 AM
I know it's a 4 point mount, I just wouldn't want that much power held by a mount designed for stock power applications. Speaking of power, how much HP is that blower motor making, and what speeds do you expect to see?
HBjet
[ March 17, 2003, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Windy
03-17-2003, 10:41 AM
I was sitting next to HBjet when our top end on the GPS was 80.6
http://www.kwicherbichens.com/boats/jan_03/jan_03_08.jpg

THOR
03-17-2003, 10:50 AM
Hmmm,
dont hang out here in the jets section much, but this is much more fun than the other forums.

TOOMNYTOYS
03-17-2003, 10:59 AM
THE MOTOR IS TUNED VERY CONSERVATIVE. OUR EST. ON HP IS ABOUT 650-700 HP. THERE SHOULD BE 200+ HP LEFT IN IT FOR THE FUTURE.ILL WAIT FOR A BIGGER BOAT OR FOR THE LITTLE ONES TO GET OLDER.MY EST. SPEEDS ARE HIGH 80'S - MID 90'S. I JUST HAD IT OUT ONCE AT SMELLSMORE BUT TO WINDY TO SEE WHAT IT CAN DO. GS TOOK IT OUT TWICE BEFORE ME AND HE WAS IMPRESSED. IM PROBLEY PULLING IT OUT OF MY GRAUGE TODAY SO IF I DO ILL TAKE MORE PHOTOS OF BOAT AND PUMP ETC THEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THEM.

HBjet
03-17-2003, 11:06 AM
MissHBjet:
I was sitting next to HBjet when our top end on the GPS was 80.6
http://www.kwicherbichens.com/boats/jan_03/jan_03_08.jpg Not in that photo. When that photo was taken, I didn't have the GPS that weekend.

HBjet
03-17-2003, 11:20 AM
TOOMNYTOYS:
THE MOTOR IS TUNED VERY CONSERVATIVE. OUR EST. ON HP IS ABOUT 650-700 HP. THERE SHOULD BE 200+ HP LEFT IN IT FOR THE FUTURE.ILL WAIT FOR A BIGGER BOAT OR FOR THE LITTLE ONES TO GET OLDER.MY EST. SPEEDS ARE HIGH 80'S - MID 90'S. I JUST HAD IT OUT ONCE AT SMELLSMORE BUT TO WINDY TO SEE WHAT IT CAN DO. GS TOOK IT OUT TWICE BEFORE ME AND HE WAS IMPRESSED. IM PROBLEY PULLING IT OUT OF MY GRAUGE TODAY SO IF I DO ILL TAKE MORE PHOTOS OF BOAT AND PUMP ETC THEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THEM. So Greg built that motor? That's cool. How much boost? Let me know if you ever take it out on a weekend to the lake and I'll come out (in another boat) to check it out, take pics, whatever! There are a few guys with jets that hit the lake any chance they get.
HBjet

Froggystyle
03-17-2003, 12:00 PM
Just for the record here, Randy and I have squared off on a couple of occasions, and while he handily outperforms me on accelleration, I smoke him on rough water top speed (usually go by him like he lost a motor!).
He has ALWAYS outrun my boat on flat water though, and I run around 76-78 depending on tune and advance. That is verified by three sources... Stalker radar, Gaffrig, and GPS.

HBjet
03-17-2003, 01:22 PM
Froggystyle:
(usually go by him like he lost a motor!)I think we where just floating down river then... :D
J/K
Hey Wes, want to pair them up again this year say we start at 30mph?
HBjet

LVjetboy
03-17-2003, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the jet soaps THOR!
Well then, Froggy's independent and triple-verified speed w/report of HBjet passing him on smooth water confirms from yet another source. HB's reported 80.6 mph very likely...as the numbers show.
jer
[ March 17, 2003, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

ChetCapoli
03-17-2003, 09:46 PM
LVjetboy
This means that with Chet's hp, HBjet will top 96 mph! Flying by slow-ass low buck Chet with no problem. Hmmm so i have a goal to shoot for now....96mph..sounds good to me. Wouldnt that be funny if i got there???(really funny in LV's case) As for hb going 80mph, i'm sure he does. Just funny to see someone coming out of nowhere to disagree..sorta like a few around here doing with me. I love the attention though...my comerades over at AA like the stories i tell. LMAO!! Now as for you Mr. luxurious, slow ass....i might be....now this low buck shit...your absolutely right! Isn't going faster with as little invested as possible what it's all about???? Ooops i forgot, you wouldn't know about things like that. Can you say, THICKINTHAPOCKETS? Hope i dont hurt your other kidney with shots like that. :D
In the end, it's all about the need for speed. Am I wrong? No mr. luxvan(luxurious vanity for short) your right on! Some people can do it cheaper than others...in your case MUCH CHEAPER! :p
Mr. "slowass-lowbuck" Capoli

LVjetboy
03-18-2003, 11:27 AM
That goal of 96 would be cool. Just be safe getting there ok? Speaking of low-buck, I should post a pix of my first boat and tow rig. A $1,200 Crestliner towed with a $350 white IH truck...tied the hood down with rope. Only had to rebuild the carb on the truck to keep it running. All together less money than I now have in my pump. But we had some great times in that boat.
Mr. luxurious,
jer

HM
03-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey! Look who is back!
I guess never coming back meant 6 months?
There was something eerily familiar with Chet's boat.....I am diggin through the archives....kinda looks like Steve's (Jet Hydro/RR1 and etc) boat prior to the Hydro.
Welcome Back Speedmeister!
BTW: The ultimate proof is showing up and running your boat - which HBJet does on a regular basis, and not just for one or two speed passes - all day and all weekend long. He usually tows a few people back to boot.
Watch out ladies.....foster grant is back for action!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/290RR1b-med.jpg
[ March 18, 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: HolyMoly ]

HM
03-18-2003, 01:27 PM
My bad. Close, but no handicap rails!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/290rr1e-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20chethull.jpg

Jet Hydro
03-18-2003, 03:50 PM
HolyMoly:
BTW The ultimate proof is showing up and running your boat - which HBJet does on a regular basis, and not just for one or two speed passes - all day and all weekend long. He usually tows a few people back to boot.
Watch out ladies.....foster grant is back for action!Oh man, couldn't you use a better picture than that one...lol... I was having a bad hair day after my 1st place finish in the Outlaw Mod Shootout. Damn, look at my dirty ass hands :o
Sorry but Chet`s boat and my sunkist look nothing alike.
Red and silver but way different!
BTW: I run my Hydro just about every weekend and all weekend long :)
Now your going to get me in more trouble making me post again :confused:
[ March 18, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

sanger mike
03-18-2003, 07:26 PM
HOLYMOLY, I just gave you a vote. good work on the pics. :D :D :D

Ghighway
03-18-2003, 07:38 PM
BTW: I run my Hydro just about every weekend and all weekend long :)
GEEZ, All that Chet seems to run is his mouth! :rolleyes:Hqw fast?????? Can't say I've ever seen a pic of his boat done and in the water!!!!!!! All I can see is a bunch of driveway TROLLING.
[ March 18, 2003, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Ghighway ]

HM
03-18-2003, 11:05 PM
sanger mike:
HOLYMOLY, I just gave you a vote. good work on the pics. :D :D :D I am not sure why I saved these pics, but there they were and timing is everything!
Steve (Jet Hydro) actually can be quite funny. He just seems to lose it now and then and takes a leave of absence from the HB boards. The moments before his departure tend to be the most entertaining. I am glad he is back - as I said he can be very funny. With all the moderator bitch slapping going on, we need a little bench racing antics to divert our attention.

LVjetboy
03-19-2003, 12:06 AM
Oh man, couldn't you use a better picture than that one...lol... Hey, at least you're holding your glory with both hands.

HM
03-19-2003, 01:08 AM
BTW: I run my Hydro just about every weekend and all weekend long Who cares if you run in Texas where 99.9% of the members of this board don't see you! Get your ass out to the Colorado River (Western side of the rockies, that is) and give us a show, drink some silvers, let us get a close look at the Jet Hydro, and emberass yourself in public like the rest of us!
The reason HBjet seems to have "groupies" is because lots of us have met him and seen him run his boat, and he has towed several people back. Plus, we know if HBjet is around, then Miss HBjet must be around and she is the only reason we put up with him anyway.

beached 1
03-19-2003, 06:27 AM
HolyMoly:
BTW: I run my Hydro just about every weekend and all weekend long Who cares if you run in Texas where 99.9% of the members of this board don't see you! Get your ass out to the Colorado River (Western side of the rockies, that is) and give us a show, drink some silvers, let us get a close look at the Jet Hydro, and emberass yourself in public like the rest of us!
The reason HBjet seems to have "groupies" is because lots of us have met him and seen him run his boat, and he has towed several people back. Plus, we know if HBjet is around, then Miss HBjet must be around and she is the only reason we put up with him anyway. Well said. I've always hoped that people on these boards not take everything said too seriously. Most of it is just a little ribbing and all in fun. But I have to admit, it was the Chet vs HBjet aguements that convinced me to take my pumps to MPD.
I also agree that without Windy, HBjet would be a total loser. :D :D :D

Jet Hydro
03-19-2003, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HolyMoly:
We need a little bench racing antics to divert our attention.
I cant do that much bench work these days, I get my hands slapped. eek!
I really don't run much in Texas because it`s about 500+ miles for me. I run my boats mostly in Kansas.

HM
03-19-2003, 12:16 PM
Jet Hydro:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HolyMoly:
We need a little bench racing antics to divert our attention.
I cant do that much bench work these days, I get my hands slapped. eek!
I really don't run much in Texas because it`s about 500+ miles for me. I run my boats mostly in Kansas. alright Dorothy, stop clicking your heels and never mind the guy behind the curtain. Come on out for OP6 as that will probably be one of the biggest gatherings of the forums of the year - minus most of the pot smoking northern cali guys who will be at Camp Far Weed and starting their own Magazine called "Trailer Boat Magazine."
:p :p :p :p :p :p

superdave013
03-19-2003, 01:05 PM
LVjetboy:
Oh man, couldn't you use a better picture than that one...lol... Hey, at least you're holding your glory with both hands. No shit! **** the bad hair day. All I'm seeing in that pic is a double winner. nutin wrong with dat!

Jet Hydro
03-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Thanks Dave :D

Jet Hydro
03-19-2003, 06:56 PM
A few of you have asked about that red arm band that I have on in that picture. I figured that it might be best to just post as to what it really is.
"That is an arm restraint",
it hook`s in to my 5point belts and keep`s my arm (arm`s) from flopping around in a crash. Most of the time I have 2 of them on ( one on each arm) That picture was taken after I was in a crash just after the finish line and I must have already taken the other one off?
In short it`s just more Driver Safety Equipment.

HM
03-19-2003, 07:11 PM
I thought you might have been playing flag football, and that was what the second trophy was for. :D
I agree with SD, focus on your trophies, cause from the looks of things, is it even possible for you to have a good hair day? LOL Come on out west and we will give you the Jeff Gordon make over. Shave that stache, clean cut the mop and the next thing you know, you'll be bangin Britney Spears in your motor home in the pits. wink

Jet Hydro
03-19-2003, 07:17 PM
HolyMoly
Jeff Gordon make over.
you'll be bangin Britney Spears in your motor home in the pits. wink I`m more of the man in black kinda guy, but that Britney Spears thing would rock the boat!!!! :D :D :D

ChetCapoli
03-19-2003, 08:35 PM
HolyMoly:
I am not sure why I saved these pics, but there they were and timing is everything!
I know why you saved em holy....your a chet/jethydro groupie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm touched. :D I always knew we had fans!! Btw, anyone who been here long enough and pays attention knows that we are two different people.
hey gayhighway....stick to...you know...being gay. Go push in someone's stool over at the donut shop or something. :p
CHET
[ March 19, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: ChetCapoli ]

HM
03-19-2003, 09:23 PM
Chet, I never thought you were Jet Hydro, I just thought you might have bought his old boat. Got the colors right.
Chet, as much as you lack "groupies" here, you were never afraid to post as Chet.
Steve seems to have come clean on the screen names now.
You two love birds just need to get your asses out to the river with running boats (as you have some living up to) and pound a few back with boys and girls and become real.

Jet Hydro
03-19-2003, 09:39 PM
Duane just sold my old red sunkist about a month ago. It went to someone in Okla.I sure wish I wouldn't have sold it 2 years a go cry That boat was a sweet ass ride and I wish I had it back! I would post some pictures of it but ***boat wont let me:(

Jet Hydro
03-19-2003, 10:08 PM
HolyMoly this is my helper "The Pet Coon", For real this is him. He`s an up in coming Rap Star (Daddy D), that is if you like that CRAP....LMAO. He`s really pretty cool or I wouldn't let him hang around...lol. no really he good help and he also drives a drag car that my shop sponsors. I`m building him a new motor as we speak. I`m thinking of letting him run one of my boats next year. This picture was at Waco Tx last year just about this time. lol, I know I said I dont run texas that much but that is where this picture is from. He`s trying to talk me in to doing that same race next month.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/518/208Pet_Coon.jpg
[ March 19, 2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

jweeks123
03-20-2003, 12:41 AM
HolyMoly:
Chet, as much as you lack "groupies" here, you were never afraid to post as Chet.holyM, just curious why you assume that chet is his real name?
jw

HM
03-20-2003, 07:14 PM
I never said Chet was his real name, I just said he always posted under that name and seemed to not post under a different name. The key word - seemed. Several people post under different names, and it becomes clear who they really are, or that they normally use a different board name. But there is always another possibility.
[ March 20, 2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: HolyMoly ]

LVjetboy
03-20-2003, 08:08 PM
I think some credit goes to those who post under one name no matter what.
jer
[ March 20, 2003, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

ChetCapoli
03-20-2003, 08:13 PM
Yeap like me. I deserve alot of credit on this forum. :D
CHESTER

LVjetboy
03-20-2003, 08:25 PM
You stick to your views, I got no problem with that. In fact, there's a certain value or at least comfort in consistency. But don't expect a cease-fire on my part. :D I'll gladly challenge anyone if I think they're post's bogus.
jer

cyclone
03-20-2003, 09:28 PM
Holymoly has a good point. You guys (jethydro and chet) both need to come out west with your boats. In one beer-soaked weekend we can all settle the ongoing chet vs hb jethydro vs everyone disputes. I'll bring the beer and my boat. I'll even run it just to find out how slow it is compared to your boats. And dont worry, once the disputes are settled we'll still have fun stuff to talk about because i'm sure you guys will find a new topic to argue about. Like who who tunes carbs the best.

Freak
03-21-2003, 11:39 AM
Off the subject - but you guys will know so. What year did Aggressor start producing the #1300 pump? The web site says this year - but that web site could have not been updated for a long time.

sanger mike
03-22-2003, 08:45 AM
CAN WE PLEASE GET TO PAGE 5. :D

JetBoatRich
03-22-2003, 08:52 AM
sanger mike:
CAN WE PLEASE GET TO PAGE 5. :D What happens on page 5?

HM
03-22-2003, 11:31 AM
Jet Hydro comes out of the closet! eek! eek!
LOL!

Leon
03-22-2003, 05:57 PM
sons! i done took the time to read pert near every post on these here 4 pages and i gotta say yall had ol Leon laughing his ass of like the times of old. it started to get pretty damn boring back on page 3 then that holymoly feller come on board and i gots to tell you son you are a funny mofo. 1 thing old Leon needs to remind RR1001 about is son you done told us that you got the peewadins scared out of ya running 13 seconds at 83 mph. we all remember son that you was shakin like a leaf by all acaounts most especially your own admission. ol Leon has been spending some time in south america for work and is glad to bee back. i see a new graemlin has been added since i left. this is called the slowy is going to reach 100mph in the jethydro graemlin pig_flyi

Jake W
03-23-2003, 09:00 AM
Man looked what I have missed.I go to Maui for a week and miss all of this.You west coast guys say us midwest people running our boats is like using a snowmobil in Calli.Come on now the lake works just as good hear as there.And even the famous TX 19 (gullwing) that you guys copied and love to race came from the midwest.I would love to go to the Parker Strip and all the nice ass water you guys are so lucky to use but, We cant do, a weeks worth of driving in a week end.One thing is for sure you West Coast guys have a beatiful place to boat.Jake

sanger mike
03-23-2003, 12:12 PM
on page 5 chet buys a camera and starts posting pics of his faaast boat. and trys to prove to us that were all just a bunch of groupies. :D

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 12:54 PM
peewadins scared out of ya running 13 seconds at 83 mph."No" that is where HBjet had called Duane and that`s what Duane told him!
I know what happened and still remember it today like it just happened.
Just for you Leon:::
I was on a pass that my boat hit a roller that dug the right sponson in, diving the nose of the boat under the water. When we got to the ramp and pulled the boat out of the water it had about 8" of water inside. As far as 13`s, That Friday pass was a 11.023 Sorry Leon but you only know what we wanted you to know and that`s all you`ll ever know..... Have you ever figured out how I was making those 13.0`s at 58mph yet....lol... If I remember right I even made a 13.125 @ 36mph on Sunday :D I think my phone was ringing and I had to let out so I could hear....ROTFLMAO to bad I only took Runner-Up that weekend, It might have been better for you to bag on a guy that couldn't make it past first round, but as you know you cant have everything. I think taking runner up kinda sucked too! I would have liked to have place 1st not 2nd. :( But it was still nice to take a check home after a fun filled weekend.
peewadins scared out of me, yea you bet, every day!

HM
03-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Here we go, down the perverbial bench racing street. Dropping 2nd place finishes in a wierd al yankovich look alike contest doesn't count.

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 10:04 PM
lol...yea, what ever...LMAO

Windy
03-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Slowy dont forget to let us know when your coming out west...and you cant come without your "lake boat."
wink

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 10:20 PM
But they are all lake boats :rolleyes:

Windy
03-23-2003, 10:30 PM
ok...so???

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Well you said that I couldn't bring a lake boat and that`s all I have is a bunch of lake boats cry

Windy
03-23-2003, 10:53 PM
Umm hello...I said you CANT come WITHOUT your "lake boat."

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 11:02 PM
My bad...lol.... to much beer tonight ..lol... I hate working on the weekend`s :mad:

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Hell, I`ll probably need me a body guard too! jawdrop

HM
03-23-2003, 11:10 PM
Jet Hydro:
lol...yea, what ever...LMAO Hey, this MY United States of Whatever!
So, the other day I was in my leather, and this guy comes up in his 11 second jet hydro and says hey punk.....and I say "yeah, whatever!"
Perhaps we should call you Irving? You know.....the fastest 11.3 second jet hydro, in the west?

Windy
03-23-2003, 11:12 PM
Jet Hydro:
My bad...lol.... to much beer tonight ..lol... I hate working on the weekend`s :mad: That explains it {and Im not just talking about this thread}...PUI {posting under the influence} http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/nono.gif
[ March 23, 2003, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 11:12 PM
((((((((What))))))) I`m ROTFLMAO

Windy
03-23-2003, 11:13 PM
:D

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 11:17 PM
Oh, but it keeps me from posting bad things. I`m a nice drunk...lol...a good cold beer settles me down every time

Windy
03-23-2003, 11:18 PM
Whatever.

HM
03-23-2003, 11:19 PM
Jet Hydro:
Hell, I`ll probably need me a body guard too! jawdrop Naw, it ain't like that. The guys that threaten violence are just like the guys with fast jet hydros....they never show up. Are you getting the point yet?
Seriously - the online hostilities seem to go away when every one is chillin on the water with a silver(or choice of beverage) in their hand.

HM
03-23-2003, 11:22 PM
Sorry if I lost anyone with the Dr. Dimento references - just showing my age.
Anyone remember KMET? (Los Angeles)

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 11:23 PM
HolyMoly:
Jet Hydro:
So, the other day I was in my leather, and this guy comes up in his 11 second jet hydro and says hey punk.....and I say "yeah, whatever!"
Perhaps we should call you Irving? You know.....the fastest 11.3 second jet hydro, in the west? What are you on? Can I get some of that stuff?

HM
03-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Jet Hydro:
HolyMoly:
Jet Hydro:
Perhaps we should call you Irving? You know.....the fastest 11.3 second jet hydro, in the west? What are you on? Can I get some of that stuff? I don't know if you can handle it....it is called "Reality." LOL
(sometimes I really crack myself up).

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 11:29 PM
"Reality." eek! eek! eek! I dont think it`s worth much but what the hell :D

Jet Hydro
03-23-2003, 11:31 PM
well I`v got to hang some parts to dry so talk at ya all later in the day... it`s like 1:30am here and it`s past my bed time for Sundays.
[ March 23, 2003, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
03-23-2003, 11:53 PM
Slowy, just for your info... I called Duane about 2 weeks ago. Cool guy. We talked for about 45 minutes on his cell phone and I thought that was totally cool. We talked about bowls, my boat, his boat, other peoples boats, parts, and even your boat. I won't say what he told me out of respect for Duane because I think he is a down to earth guy who just wants to help people enjoy there jet boats. All I want to say is the shit is starting to stink really bad when I hear you talk about the speed of your boat, and all of these fast runs.
Slowy, what is the fastest MPH in the 1/4 mile your Jet Hydro has run (Without Letting Off) And I don't want the E.T. just the M.P.H.
If it's so secret, then it's not worth mentioning. So just post it, I'm sure just about everyone will be impressed, I will be (it's faster then me I hope) Oh, and what HP are you running in that hydro with that blower motor?
Thanks
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 12:40 AM
HBjet:
Slowy, just for your info... I called Duane about 2 weeks ago. Cool guy. We talked for about 45 minutes on his cell phone and I thought that was totally cool. We talked about bowls, my boat, his boat, other peoples boats, parts, and even your boat. I won't say what he told me out of respect for Duane because I think he is a down to earth guy who just wants to help people enjoy there jet boats. All I want to say is the shit is starting to stink really bad when I hear you talk about the speed of your boat, and all of these fast runs.
Slowy, what is the fastest MPH in the 1/4 mile your Jet Hydro has run (Without Letting Off) And I don't want the E.T. just the M.P.H.
If it's so secret, then it's not worth mentioning. So just post it, I'm sure just about everyone will be impressed, I will be (it's faster then me I hope) Oh, and what HP are you running in that hydro with that blower motor?
Thanks
HBjet What Duane didn't tell ya???
Hell he`s the one that talked me in to buying this boat. (Jet Hydro) You know the one that you talk all that shit on, about how it wont work and cant work, Not safe... To bad those guy`s at the races can tell you other wise!
The motor, what he didn't tell that one either???
He`s the one that set that deal up too!
humm So your saying that Duane `s talking shit behind my back?
He say`s that he never talked to you about me or my boat...humm some one is lying aunt they?
Maybe we need to get on a 3 way call and see if we can find out who is talking shit? Let me know if your up for it because I really think it`s time to get to the bottom of all this kiddy shit!
If Duane is talking shit on me then I really dont think I want him on my team! So what do you say? You up for that 3 way call? It`s on me? Wont cost you a dime!
BTW here we go "You`v always got to bring my sponsors in dont ya" WHY
[ March 24, 2003, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
03-24-2003, 12:51 AM
I'm all up for a 3 way call, and I'm not saying Duane is talking any shit. Where did you see that I even implied that? I'm saying you are talking shit. I know he sold you the boat, and you told everyone here you bought it because it "Looked Cool". No one made you buy anything!
So why can't you answer the questions?
1) What is your fastest MPH?
2) What HP is your blower motor making?
HBjet

HBjet
03-24-2003, 12:55 AM
Jet Hydro:
BTW here we go "You`v always got to bring my sponsors in dont ya"You mean the kind that haven't worked on, or touched your boat in the last 6 months?
HBjet

HM
03-24-2003, 01:02 AM
Dote.

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:09 AM
HBjet:
Jet Hydro:
BTW here we go "You`v always got to bring my sponsors in dont ya"You mean the kind that haven't worked on, or touched your boat in the last 6 months?
HBjet Well you might get your wish, I just sent him an e mail and he just might not be one of my sponsor`s much longer. I hope your happy! This is what you have worked so long and hard for. Your dream may come true with in the next few hours. You`v always just got to bring in my sponsors and I really don't under stand the charge you get out of that. Oh well I`ll move on with or with out!

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:14 AM
HBjet:
Jet Hydro:
HBjet yea that`s the one...Hell the boat hasn't seen water in 6 months, it`s winter time in Kansas

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:16 AM
OK now WHY What is the charge you get out of it??????

HBjet
03-24-2003, 01:16 AM
Ok, let's say HI-TECH Performance sponsers you... So no one is allowed to talk with them about there boat, or pumps, or ask about a boat that claims to be sponsered by them? So I can't talk to a pump builder without you saying I'm bringing your sponsers into it? Remember, HI-TECH and Duane have been serving jet boat customers WAY BEFORE your racing program was even developed. So, I would say there first priority would be customers that allow them to help support the very boats they sponser.
Slowy, I'm asking you a question and you can't answer it can you? Why is that?
1) What is your fastest MPH in 1/4 mile?
2) What HP is that blower making in your boat?
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:21 AM
HBjet
claims to be sponsered by themSo what did he tell you?

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:22 AM
HBjet
Ask Duane he seem to tell you what you want to know

HBjet
03-24-2003, 01:23 AM
Jet Hydro:
HBjet
claims to be sponsered by themSo what did he tell you? Could be nothing and your now caught shaking in your pants!
HBjet

HBjet
03-24-2003, 01:26 AM
Jet Hydro:
HBjet
Ask Duane he seem to tell you what you want to know Why would I need to ask someone who doesn't own or drive the boat?
Why can't I ask the owner/driver? I would HOPE he would know.
Slowy, do you have a deep dark secret your hidding? And I'm not talking about the kind of secret you tell your close friends, I'm talking about the kind you choose to forget and pray no one ever finds out.
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:27 AM
Slowy, I'm asking you a question and you can't answer it can you? Why is that?Because There`s thing that even my sponsors don`t know....lol... Every wonder why?

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:30 AM
No I`m not shaking in your pants, I`m just trying to figure out what`s reallygoing on and your helping me see the light with every word you type...I want more! I need more so I can make my mind up before I go home
[ March 24, 2003, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
03-24-2003, 01:35 AM
Jet Hydro:
Slowy, I'm asking you a question and you can't answer it can you? Why is that?Because There`s thing that even my sponsors don`t know....lol... Every wonder why? No, I don't wonder why...
So let me get this straight. You did something pretty amazing, but your not going to tell your sponsers because you don't want them to be noticed for something pretty amazing? You don't want the very poeple to get any credit for helping you get to the very place you are? You don't want to help them as they have helped you?
Man, what a ****ing asshole! If I ever sponsered someone or something, I would drop there ass so fast if they did something amazing with my help and then decided to not let me know, thus not using my name, thus not promoting the sponser.
You have some guts slowy. Not cool in my opinion.
HBjet

HM
03-24-2003, 01:38 AM
HB has an eye for b.s.
So do I, but it doesn't bother me. I just try not to step in it - but I do look for shrooms.

HBjet
03-24-2003, 01:41 AM
Slowy,
2) What HP is that blower motor making in your boat?
HBjet
[ March 24, 2003, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:46 AM
Yep I`m a ****ing ass hole! one with a pretty fast and nice Jet Hydro :D
You talked to him what did he tell ya? He told you more then I will ....LMAO remember I`m a ****ing ass hole with a ****ing POS Jet Hydro that wont work and isn't safe... To bad it`s faster then your`s and has won more races than your`s! Sucks to be ****ing you doesn't it. Did I get enough ****`s in there for you HB seem`s to be your word for the week!
:D one more **** for ya,
[ March 24, 2003, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HM
03-24-2003, 01:47 AM
Hey Irving - time to come clean, dude.
Is it already time for the most entertaining part?

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:50 AM
Sorry but NO Call duane and see if he knows :D

HM
03-24-2003, 01:50 AM
Houston, we have a problem. Jet Hydro going into self destruct mode - again. We can rebuild it, we have the technology - where did the duct tape go?
This is sort like watching a drunk pee on himself.

HM
03-24-2003, 01:55 AM
Come on Irving. You own a jet hydro boat - not millenium crystals! You do this to yourself everytime - you act like you are having fun being a vague a-hole, only to throw a tantrum and claim to be leaving forever.
Now I understand why reality is not worth much to you - it blows your cover.

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:55 AM
HolyMoly:
Houston, we have a problem. Jet Hydro going into self destruct mode - again. We can rebuild it, we have the technology - where did the duct tape go?
This is sort like watching a drunk pee on himself. Your to funny...
well got all my parts painted so it`s time to go home for a few hours...Sucks to work for your self, If you quit no one will show up for work the next day eek! ....LMAO

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 01:57 AM
No it`s just fun to play with corn hole`s that think they know it all :D :D :p

HBjet
03-24-2003, 01:59 AM
Jet Hydro:
Yep I`m a ****ing ass hole! one with a pretty fast and nice Jet Hydro :D
You talked to him what did he tell ya? He told you more then I will ....LMAO remember I`m a ****ing ass hole with a ****ing POS Jet Hydro that wont work and isn't safe... To bad it`s faster then your`s and has won more races than your`s! Sucks to be ****ing you doesn't it. Did I get enough ****`s in there for you HB seem`s to be your word for the week!
:D one more **** for ya, Struck a nerve slowy?
Man, I would hope you have won more races them me! You have a "Sponsered Drag Boat" If your not winning, then your losing, sponsers too!
Faster then mine? Well, how fast then?
HBjet

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:02 AM
Jet Hydro:
No it`s just fun to play with corn hole`s that think they know it all :D :D :p And it's even MORE FUN to play with a certain Jet Hydro owner/driver who dreams he is really fast.
To bad you always wake up! Slowy, time to wake up...
HB"The Dream Stopper"jet

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 02:03 AM
Sponsered?Sponsered? What about those 6 month`s?
So now it`s Sponsered? hell would you make up your mind?

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 02:06 AM
Ok you really want to know?

HM
03-24-2003, 02:07 AM
Irving, you know I am having fun with you.
Let me ask you something - you asked what is the charge HBjet has in challenging you, but, what is your charge in coming online, bashing your own sponsors, laying claims with no proof, and then setting yourself up to get kicked off of ***boat, or leave, calling us a bunch of a-holes? What is your point?
HBjet makes a solid argument against you and know one buys the "secret performance" you have uncovered or developed.
That is why I say get your ass out here and lay the smack down. Unless, you have no smack to lay down.

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 02:09 AM
Wow that`s heavy !!! where did I do all that?

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:10 AM
Jet Hydro:
Sponsered?Sponsered? What about those 6 month`s?
So now it`s Sponsered? hell would you make up your mind? Ok, now your saying HI-TECH doesn't sponser you?
Here are some of your very words a just a little while ago...
Jet Hydro:
If Duane is talking shit on me then I really dont think I want him on my team! Jet Hydro:
BTW here we go "You`v always got to bring my sponsors in dont ya" WHY HBjet

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:13 AM
Jet Hydro:
Ok you really want to know? Um, yeah... I think asking you the same 2 questions 4-5 times would have indicated that already.
So, I'm waiting...
HBjet

HM
03-24-2003, 02:15 AM
Well with me being a racer and all, I had to make some changes to the new boat. I just couldnt let anyone see me in a lake boat ."It has to look fast to be fast"I always say.
Who said that? It is right at the tip of my finger.......
Who said that? (http://www.geocities.com/jetboatracer/)

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 02:18 AM
HBjet
If Duane is talking shit on me then I really dont think I want him on my team!Can you read ((((((((((IF))))))))))))and that was only after you have been telling me that he has!
And you keep waiting too! :D :D :p

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:22 AM
Jet Hydro:
HBjet
If Duane is talking shit on me then I really dont think I want him on my team!Can you read ((((((((((IF))))))))))))and that was only after you have been telling me that he has!
And you keep waiting too! :D :D :p For the record: I didn't post that, I quoted you saying that.
I haven't told you anything you don't already know slowy, but why won't you tell me or anyone what Amazing Thing you have done! If not, then...
2) What HP is that blower motor making in your boat?
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 02:23 AM
HolyMoly:
Well with me being a racer and all, I had to make some changes to the new boat. I just couldnt let anyone see me in a lake boat ."It has to look fast to be fast"I always say.
Who said that? It is right at the tip of my finger.......
Who said that? (http://www.geocities.com/jetboatracer/) well I would say it look`s pretty fast and that is the first step to going fast....lol... really guys I`v got to go home and get a few hours of sleep before I get a nasty phone call ... Later have fun trying to turn things around in to thing that weren't said ...
Peace out ...

HM
03-24-2003, 02:26 AM
We are going to run it in the River Racer 1 class for now because we dont know how fast(read slow) this thing will or can't go . You have got to start some where so that is where we are going to start. And since we are in Kansas with bass boats as the only competition, we should be able to lock onto a second place finish almost every race since there is only one other boat in our class. But first, I will run my mouth on ***boatImbellished a tad.

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:26 AM
Jet Hydro:
Later have fun trying to turn things around in to thing that weren't said ...
Peace out ... How are we suppose to turn things around when your doing a great job already? You implying HI-TECH is no longer a sponser, but...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20slowy001.jpg
So who's doing your pump setups? You? Are you better then a 20+ year pump builder now?
HBjet

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:28 AM
HolyMoly:
We are going to run it in the River Racer 1 class for now because we dont know how fast(read slow) this thing will or can't go . You have got to start some where so that is where we are going to start. And since we are in Kansas with bass boats as the only competition, we should be able to lock onto a second place finish almost every race since there is only one other boat in our class. But first, I will run my mouth on ***boatImbellished a tad. But true...

HM
Later have fun trying to turn things around in to thing that weren't said ...
Like MPH and HP?

Jet Hydro
HBjet
I haven't told you anything you don't already know slowyOh but you have and did because I talked to Duane that night and he said
""""We didn't talk about (((you))) or (((your boat)))""""""
You said that you two (((did))) so (((yes you did tell me something that I didn't know!)))

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:32 AM
Jet Hydro:
Later have fun trying to turn things around in to thing that weren't saidWell, for someone to turn something around, wouldn't something need to be said?
Come On Slowwy, you know how fast your boat is and what HP that blower motor is making... Why is it so hard to post?
I post mine all the time and I will and can back it up every time, back to back, and on any GPS! But for someone who runs the clocks at the drags, you sure have a hard time telling me the numbers. You got them, post them!
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 02:34 AM
sorry if that`s how you all want to play I`m done ...
peace out

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:35 AM
Jet Hydro:
Oh but you have and did because I talked to Duane that night and he said
You said that you two (((did))) so (((yes you did tell me something that I didn't know!))) Do you just know what you did? You just called Duane a shit talker! Real Smooth Slowy! I see you take my word more seriously then his, your sponser (or was? I don't know)
HBjet

HBjet
03-24-2003, 02:37 AM
Jet Hydro:
sorry if that`s how you all want to play I`m done ...
peace out You mean asking you what your fastest MPH is in that boat and what HP your motor is making? What other way is there to go about it? NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has ever had a problem with posting there top speed and HP even if it's a guess or GPS verified. Why do you?
HBjet

Jet Hydro
03-24-2003, 02:37 AM
HBjet:
Jet Hydro:
Oh but you have and did because I talked to Duane that night and he said
You said that you two (((did))) so (((yes you did tell me something that I didn't know!))) Do you just know what you did? You just called Duane a shit talker! Real Smooth Slowy! I see you take my word more seriously then his, your sponser (or was? I don't know)
HBjet I sure did... I hope your proud of your self ...and with reason!
[ March 24, 2003, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]