PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with the sandbar forum???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-16-2003, 01:22 AM
I asked a simple question the other day in there and people started acting like dicks with thier opinions yuk I asked for a little help and I get a few jerks that wanna talk sh!t. I will just have to keep to my "own" people and stay in here. Atleast all you guys are cool about things, whether you like it or not wink I learned my lesson. Sorry guys I had to vent. Those people had me hot burningm

Wet Dream
09-16-2003, 04:13 AM
Thats cool. Hell, a new topic seems to only last about 2 hours tops before it gets pounded to the bottom. Too much stupid crap up in there. Some good stuff, but alot of crap.

Hermosa
09-16-2003, 05:33 AM
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
I asked a simple question the other day in there and people started acting like dicks with thier opinions yuk I asked for a little help and I get a few jerks that wanna talk sh!t. I will just have to keep to my "own" people and stay in here. Atleast all you guys are cool about things, whether you like it or not wink I learned my lesson. Sorry guys I had to vent. Those people had me hot burningm
396 I agree, it's changed. The winter crowd will be back soon enough. Now in Sandbar, we see posts from TPC talking about how big his friends sausage is and things like that... it's a strange time...
[ September 16, 2003, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Hermosa ]

Blown 472
09-16-2003, 05:56 AM
Wet Dream:
Thats cool. Hell, a new topic seems to only last about 2 hours tops before it gets pounded to the bottom. Too much stupid crap up in there. Some good stuff, but alot of crap. That is the beauty of the sandbar. You looking for tech stuff post them in the tech sections.

JetBoatRich
09-16-2003, 06:06 AM
The sanbar is more to BS with others than to get advice. Use the other areas to get help and/or advice.

HammerDown
09-16-2003, 06:07 AM
Actually this thread should be posted in the Sand Bar!

Blown 472
09-16-2003, 06:08 AM
HammerDown:
Actually this thread should be posted in the Sand Bar! Cool avitar!

HOSS
09-16-2003, 06:11 AM
Gave you the info I knew of that I thought might help you out 396. Don`t worry that shit won`t happen again.

HammerDown
09-16-2003, 01:51 PM
Blown 472:
HammerDown:
Actually this thread should be posted in the Sand Bar! Cool avitar! Why thanks Blown...I'm kinda diggin yours also...something about a Blond in spike heels, with high arches eek! :p

mickeyfinn
09-16-2003, 04:49 PM
HOSS:
Gave you the info I knew of that I thought might help you out 396. Don`t worry that shit won`t happen again. Bet this thread wouldn't even be here if everyone chimed in and said
They look bitchen!! Don't know where to get em but wish I had some
Don't think he was looking for advice, just a support group.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-16-2003, 05:00 PM
support group my ass! I was asking for info on where to buy them from. I didnt ask for help on being slaughtered by a bunch of idiots! Its kool though, I know that i will keep my questions to myself because grown ass men have nothing better to do than sit on a computer and talk shit about other people yuk

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-16-2003, 05:02 PM
HOSS:
Gave you the info I knew of that I thought might help you out 396. Don`t worry that shit won`t happen again. I appreciate the help hoss and i am not flamming the people that kept it real. I am just pissed off at the assclowns that had to put thier 2 cents in on the topic.

Rexone
09-16-2003, 05:11 PM
HammerDown:
Blown 472:
HammerDown:
Actually this thread should be posted in the Sand Bar! Cool avitar! Why thanks Blown...I'm kinda diggin yours also...something about a Blond in spike heels, with high arches eek! :p So Hammer did that Gayliner actually end up passin ya? :D

HammerDown
09-16-2003, 05:43 PM
Rexone:
HammerDown:
Blown 472:
HammerDown:
Actually this thread should be posted in the Sand Bar! Cool avitar! Why thanks Blown...I'm kinda diggin yours also...something about a Blond in spike heels, with high arches eek! :p So Hammer did that Gayliner actually end up passin ya? :D No Gayliner there Mike...I belive it was a friend with a Wellcraft 27 SS Nova. And I belive it tops out at 70? So I had much more...like 71+1/2...lol :D

maddago
09-16-2003, 07:46 PM
Hey 396,
Don't worry about those assholes at the sandbar,
Do what you want. At least you won't be like those other f@$#s.
Some people have to much money and no brains.
I personaly would rather have a older Lexus,Harley,or Chevy than a brand new boat,car, or fag bike like kilrtoy's.
All it takes to have shit like that is money.He doesn't have the
brains or soul to have something unique that he built himself.
Kind of like hd&boatrider flaming eric455 for selling him that boat this summer.
Dumb ass doesn't even know how a choke works.
Just a opinon,
Mark

LVjetboy
09-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Missed that thread. No matter where you post dics do travel. Like me. But to go to the 'Bar for no nonsense info? ? ? I'm thinking why?
Seems a bit dicey to me. As for "you guys being cool" Many who post here post there too. So exactly which guys? Either way you either buy the BS or blow it off. I'd suggest blow it off and post away anywhere you choose. You never know when or where someone with good ideas will post.
jer

77charger
09-16-2003, 07:58 PM
i think the problem with the sand bar is that most of thge people there do not DO THERE OWN ENGINE WORK OR BOAT WORK.(I MEAN AS IN NEVER PICK UP A TOOL)But pay 30k for an engine but rely on a big name builder and do as they say even jump off a cliff if needed.I am no longer jetter but can still turn my own wrenches as needed and there are somethings that most of you jetters need an engine builder for but you guys at least have the knowledge to install it and complete it.

Blown 472
09-17-2003, 05:22 AM
77charger:
i think the problem with the sand bar is that most of thge people there do not DO THERE OWN ENGINE WORK OR BOAT WORK.(I MEAN AS IN NEVER PICK UP A TOOL)But pay 30k for an engine but rely on a big name builder and do as they say even jump off a cliff if needed.I am no longer jetter but can still turn my own wrenches as needed and there are somethings that most of you jetters need an engine builder for but you guys at least have the knowledge to install it and complete it. I think you hit it right on the head. I enjoy thrashing on my shit, dont like tearing stuff up but it is always fun to fix. 396 dont sweat tha little shit, I am sure you can always find info.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-17-2003, 07:10 PM
Thaks for all the luv guys wink I found my info and it will take a few weeks because they have to build it. Now I know why I stay in here..... a fellow jetter always looks out for each other.....well most of the time wink

Danhercules
09-18-2003, 06:55 AM
I also did not get that thread about the Just Jets subdivitions. It was kinda funny, but just got tooo much.

HM
09-18-2003, 11:14 AM
All it takes to have shit like that is money. Yup, I agree. Any ******** can make money and achieve the financial freedom to buy the things they want, the way the want it, and by a professional.
It takes a true genius to figure out that his time is better spent building his own stuff. Besides, all those pro's are only out to make a buck and they fool you with chicanery like dyno's and computers and years of racing history.
Madago, I envy you and I am not worthy of your blue collar status!! Kudos!! Marx would be proud.
Well, I gotta go, because stupid me just made more money while making this post than most did this last year. And what really sucks, is that I get paid while I am sleeping....how stupid of me! Residual income is for morons....just look at me!!!
Buh-bye.

Jrocket
09-18-2003, 01:01 PM
maddago:
Hey 396,
I personaly would rather have a older Lexus,Harley,or Chevy than a brand new boat,car, or fag bike like kilrtoy's.
Kind of like hd&boatrider flaming eric455 for selling him that boat this summer.
Just a opinon,
Mark You got me laughing hard on this one! :D Nice work.

Kilrtoy
09-18-2003, 10:24 PM
Wow maddago,
Such a sermon, sorry I wasnt hear to help with it.
So I dont work on my cars anymore, change my oil anymore or build my cars or bikes anymore. Been there, done that. Just because I am older, wiser and make more money now, doesnt mean I dont have the brains to do all of that stuff. Its called I have a family and yes I would rather spend time with them. A few people played with 396 and his skin is so thin, he couldnt take a little joking around. Next time you decide to to talk shit about me make sure you send me a copy. Im glad you like my fag bike, it takes a special person to ride it. Jealousy is so unbecoming on you.

Kilrtoy
09-18-2003, 10:33 PM
Oh I forgot one thing, The last time I got a flat tire. I called someone simliar to you, to come and change it for me. I didnt want to get my manicured, polished nails dirty. :p
[ September 18, 2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Kilrtoy ]

Jet City
09-19-2003, 12:16 PM
You mean to tell me, the Sandbar is more than just where they keep the pics of Mrs 909'ers copper-tops?

Jake W
09-19-2003, 12:29 PM
See what you guys did you made Kilrtoy come to the just jets forum.What no Vacation pic :D ?But this time put my name in the rite spot cry .Buy the way did you get the instructions with that bike(excuse me Choppa)?Take it eazy on these guys Bro.
Later Jake
PS
HolyMoly What the **** do you do so I can get me a job like that?

Kilrtoy
09-19-2003, 12:35 PM
Sorry jake,
i'll make you the Fonz next time wink

hd&boatrider
09-21-2003, 07:59 PM
maddago:
Hey 396,
Just a opinon,
Mark
[ September 22, 2003, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

hd&boatrider
09-21-2003, 08:09 PM
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
396 Sorry to hear that happened 396. I go and try to get info thru numerous forums and haven't had many problems myself but you never know.....Don't let it bother you and maybe a PM to the individuals that gave you a hard time are in order...Some people just want to stir the pot for whatever reason.

King Kuracz
09-22-2003, 08:37 PM
Man '96, It's a good thing you didn't mention those 4 TV's in that thing or you might have really taken a load of crap! :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-24-2003, 09:55 PM
King Kuracz:
Man '96, It's a good thing you didn't mention those 4 TV's in that thing or you might have really taken a load of crap! :p Sh!!!!!!! dontn tell anyone wink They might say something about it because they dont have it :D :D

hd&boatrider
09-25-2003, 09:16 PM
maddago:
Hey 396,
Just a opinon,
Mark Hey Maddago....I think it is time you edit your post and remove the slam on me. I said what I had to say and removed it after I am sure you read it. Why don't you do the same.....