PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thanks To Nashvillebound and....

RiverOtter
03-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Fluffy - aka "The Jones'"
The drove over to the Nooga, walked through a house I bought and gave me some great ideas and even better advise on the remodel. Thanks much Mr and Mrs Jones :cool:

NashvilleBound
03-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey Slim,
No worries....it was my pleasure...I got to take my trophy wife for a little overnighter with 30 minutes notice..... damn, used 1/2 gallon of astro glide in the process at The Chattanoogan...that tells it all;) If you need anything else let me know. Your house....the kitchen....dang. VERY NICE.
Sorry we didnt stay all day but I am WAY tired after last night. :rollside:

RiverOtter
03-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey Slim,
No worries....it was my pleasure...I got to take my trophy wife for a little overnighter with 30 minutes notice..... damn, used 1/2 gallon of astro glide in the process at The Chattanoogan...that tells it all;) If you need anything else let me know. Your house....the kitchen....dang. VERY NICE.
Sorry we didnt stay all day but I am WAY tired after last night. :rollside:
Thanks again. Drink lots of water to rehydrate yourselves :D

NashvilleBound
03-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Already on it...the water that is;) Thanks for Aretha Frankensteins too.... Fluffy wants to drive down there for breakfast tomorrow..... what have I gotten myself into?????????

RiverOtter
03-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Already on it...the water that is;) Thanks for Aretha Frankensteins too.... Fluffy wants to drive down there for breakfast tomorrow..... what have I gotten myself into?????????
Aside from the 3 maybe 4 hour wait. The food is great. :mad:

NashvilleBound
03-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Aside from the 3 maybe 4 hour wait. The food is great. :mad:
It was nice to catch up too..... I still cant figure out where the F29 is gonna fit. But i will take your word for it that it will fit into that garage. Remember.....measure twice, cut once;)
I sent you some pictures of the house I just finished to give you an idea of some trim options and header treatments......

RiverOtter
03-11-2006, 04:58 PM
It was nice to catch up too..... I still cant figure out where the F29 is gonna fit. But i will take your word for it that it will fit into that garage. Remember.....measure twice, cut once;)
I sent you some pictures of the house I just finished to give you an idea of some trim options and header treatments......
Those pics are just the thing. Actually much better than I had imagined :cool: . Only prob with the F29 is those dam canopies :mad:

NashvilleBound
03-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Those pics are just the thing. Actually much better than I had imagined :cool: . Only prob with the F29 is those dam canopies :mad:
Much better than you imagined???? What the??????? What are you trying to say slim?

RiverOtter
03-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Much better than you imagined???? What the??????? What are you trying to say slim?
Much better than I had in my little otter sized mind :220v:

NashvilleBound
03-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Much better than I had in my little otter sized mind :220v:
ok...just checking....making sure you were not implying I might suck at designing homes or something to that effect....... :rollside:

RiverOtter
03-12-2006, 04:13 AM
ok...just checking....making sure you were not implying I might suck at designing homes or something to that effect....... :rollside:
Not at all. And to further clearify.... What I was thinking of doing was no where near a good as the pics you sent me :cool:

NashvilleBound
03-12-2006, 06:59 AM
Dont forget...Monday at 5pm (our time) if you want to watch some tattoo work......try to calm some nerves.....

RiverOtter
03-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Dont forget...Monday at 5pm (our time) if you want to watch some tattoo work......try to calm some nerves.....
I ain't skeerd. Just don't know what I want. Maybe I should just get a big question mark :p

NashvilleBound
03-12-2006, 10:19 AM
I ain't skeerd. Just don't know what I want. Maybe I should just get a big question mark :p
LOL....uh, no. Never said you were skeered....but now that you mention it............. :) :rollside: :)