PDA

View Full Version : 21 daytona

full throttle
09-27-2003, 07:20 AM
Got a bud looking for an older 21' Daytona jet. If anyone knows of one, shoot me a #. Thx, In advance.

Dr. Eagle
09-27-2003, 08:47 AM
Give me an email address on a pm, I have a friend that has one I almost bought, but I have never had a jet before. After driving it I had a problem with the high rpm vs speed and most importantly so did my wife. Gonna stick with the stern drive.
His boat is a 1979 and he is anal in taking care of it. It is in beautiful shape.

DUCKY
09-27-2003, 07:43 PM
I know of a stripped 21' Liberator (direct splash) Go over to havasu barney.com , it belongs to Barney himself. It was an outboard, but it is in need of a full resto, so making it a jet would be no big deal.

Dr. Eagle
09-27-2003, 08:24 PM
Like I said, this 21' is beautiful It needs no resto, maybe some wire harness help, but they sell those at cpperformance. I pulled it back down to him today and people on the freeway kept staring at the boat, it is nice.
Give me an email address and I will send you some pictures.
I had brought the boat home and wanted to buy it, but the wife just didn't like the fact that the engine revs so high. That is just the way it is with a jet boat. She was holding on like she was in a 100 mph flatbottom. That is why I took it back to him today.
He told me he plans to sell it, but just wanted to sell it to someone he knows would take good care of it. That is why he offered it to me.