PDA

View Full Version : New Member just saying Hi

Duke
09-02-2002, 01:30 PM
Whats up Gentelmen.
Im new to the board, been reading for a couple of days and just wanted to say whats up.
Im actully really new to the boating scene all together but i got my eye's set on buying a jet boat sometime soon.

hoolign
09-02-2002, 01:53 PM
hey Duke
welcome to the world of jet boats,first off lets get a few questions answered here
1. We will need to know now what you are planning to purchase
A. jet boat
B. fast jet boat
C. extemley fast jet boat
2.we will need to know if you are in any way associated with the following
A. outboards
B. v-drives
C. any kind of fishing boat with above mentioned propulsion
3. what are your intentions with your new purchase
A.bragging rights
B.showing off
C.partien and A & B
4.what are your thoughts on any other propulsion syytems other than jet boats
A.they are all the same (would be considered a wrong answer)
B.out boards are more practical(would also be considered a wrong answer)
C.jet boats cause they're just so much damn fun(I'd pick this one if I were you!)
You will be graded accordingly, and require a 98% mark to be allowed to post any further!
any wrong answers will be reviewed by a panel of judges and a make up test will soon follow,
wrong answers may be corrected and forgiven with bribes,beer,pictures of girlfreind,girlfriends
friends(female only),girlfriends cousins(once again female only),bi sexual girl friends require only one photo to obtain a 100% mark
good luck
just messin
[ September 05, 2002, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Duke
09-02-2002, 02:14 PM
1. my wallets looking for a jet boat, i'm looking for a extremly fast jet boat.
2. nope
3. as i had mentioned before, my wallet wants a jet boat for go have fun in, i want all of the above.
4. imma have to say, c!

hoolign
09-02-2002, 02:34 PM
:D

XClutchboy725
09-02-2002, 02:42 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping40.gif

lakesmodified
09-02-2002, 02:47 PM
Duke:
1. my wallets looking for a jet boat, i'm looking for a extremly fast jet boat.
2. nope
3. as i had mentioned before, my wallet wants a jet boat for go have fun in, i want all of the above.
4. imma have to say, c!Damn Duke, from the looks of it, you just graduated!!!! Welcome to our World!!! I gave you 5 stars for your excellent answers!!

Duke
09-02-2002, 03:12 PM
[/QUOTE]Damn Duke, from the looks of it, you just graduated!!!! Welcome to our World!!! I gave you 5 stars for your excellent answers!![/QB][/QUOTE]
yup, i just graduated in june,

wsuwrhr
09-02-2002, 03:33 PM
Look for a dodge powered boat.
Brian

hoolign
09-02-2002, 06:00 PM
yeah a chrysler outboard,maybe a 16' with a bow rail and a real big radar arch covered in wood grain,with some fun fir, eek!
were supposed to be helping here.......
THINK CHEVROLET..NOTHING ELSE!!!!
or points will be deducted

timitunnel
09-02-2002, 10:44 PM
Forget the jet boat. Just sport a mulet and stick a potato in your pants, walk around the docks, weman will be stealing boats to give you a ride. And all the money you save you can send to me to put in my boat. Thanks ahead of time. Tim.

Duke
09-02-2002, 10:54 PM
timitunnel:
Forget the jet boat. Just sport a mulet and stick a potato in your pants, walk around the docks, weman will be stealing boats to give you a ride. And all the money you save you can send to me to put in my boat. Thanks ahead of time. Tim.thanks a lot smart ass

rmclague
09-03-2002, 05:24 AM
Hey duke :
Welcome aboard. Its a little choppy but it will mellow out after a while.
Rob

Licketty Split
09-03-2002, 09:42 AM
Welcome You use the term "Gentalmen" litely around here :)

Hotcrusader76
09-03-2002, 09:47 AM
Licketty Split:
Welcome You use the term "Gentalmen" litely around here :) Putting it very lightly that is...

Miss hack job
09-03-2002, 10:59 AM
Welcome to the boards Duke!! wink

HotHallet
09-05-2002, 11:40 AM
Duke- Welcome to the boards. I have just the boat for you. It's a '72 Hallet with a big block 454 Chevy, Tunell ram with dual 660 carbs, 10.5:1 compression, Bassett headers, Jacuzzi pump with place diverter. $ 6,500 is asking price and my buddies name is Brandon. Post back if you are interested.