PDA

View Full Version : It was a nice ride.

Kwicherbichen
06-08-2002, 11:31 PM
I hesitate posting this but, I was out at Lake Elsinore today for the SCHB party (which was good) and saw a black 21' Ultra with dual jet drives on the ramp. There were 4 approachable looking gents standing around the boat so I introduced myself and it turned out to be Harold Bruce and some of his associates.
I was dying to see it run and after talking for a few minutes Harold offered me a ride. Hell yes, I'm there! When we got out of the lagoon that boat jumped on plane quick and was very responsive. It cruised at a lower RPM and still had decent speed. Since it was kinda choppy he never opened it all the way. On the way in I asked about the diverter. Yea baby! That thing is a friggin waterfall.
All in all, it appeared to be a nice looking and nice functioning piece and should be a great option for the larger boat market.
Just wanted to say thanks to Harold for the ride and dual drive lesson.

beached1
06-09-2002, 06:07 AM
You lucky bitch! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
I would have loved to have seen that.

Bense468
06-09-2002, 02:17 PM
Saw him run it twice at the NJBA races in May. Threw up the diverter. Weird seeing 2 huh?

mach1 454
06-09-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Bense468:
Saw him run it twice at the NJBA races in May. Threw up the diverter. Weird seeing 2 huh?
isnt it diverters? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
[This message has been edited by mach1 454 (edited June 09, 2002).]

Kwicherbichen
06-10-2002, 12:06 AM
It is kinda odd, ya just don't see that kinda thing very often if ever. From inside the boat it is wild. All I can say is, WATERFALL.
Wish I had brought the camera

riodog
06-10-2002, 04:46 AM
Brian,
Dress you up and comb your hair and we still can't let you out by yourself for more than an hour before you start playing with the kind of kids your mama warned you about!
Did you check to see if you still had your wallet when you got out of the boat.
Riodog

Kwicherbichen
06-10-2002, 11:27 PM
Bwwwaaaahhhaaa! Yes I still have my wallet. It was just a ride and possibly some future business. We'll see.....
Originally posted by riodog:
Brian,
Dress you up and comb your hair and we still can't let you out by yourself for more than an hour before you start playing with the kind of kids your mama warned you about!
Did you check to see if you still had your wallet when you got out of the boat.
Riodog