PDA

View Full Version : My Boat just got stolen.............

VanDeano
09-04-2003, 02:20 AM
My boat just got stolen Friday (8-29-03) in front of my house at about 1:30 pm. It is a 24' Hawaiian Day Cruiser. It is all Red with black and silver stripes. It was not insured.
I had a police report taken, but I was wondering if anyone else knows what I can do to help my chances on getting it back. It was stolen in Torrance, Ca.
Thanks,
Dean
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/786Boat-med.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/786Picture_021-med.jpg
[ September 04, 2003, 03:36 AM: Message edited by: VanDeano ]

65+PLEASE
09-04-2003, 06:50 AM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE **** IS THE WORLD COMING TO. WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE WOULD **** WITH A MANS BOAT. MAN IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT.
MAKE SURE IT WAS NOT IMPOUNDED.
RICH

brianwhiteboy
09-04-2003, 07:28 AM
That totally ****in sucks. That bastard that took it better be watching his back.....
You might want to go to www.havasubarney.com (http://www.havasubarney.com) and post your info. over there as well. You never know where the boat may show up and the more people in the boating business that know about it the better.
Good luck.
[ September 04, 2003, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: brianwhiteboy ]

hack job
09-04-2003, 07:42 AM
i keep my boat in torrance as well and that make me cring. iam so sorry that happened you might go look at the local body shops in town thats were we have found a boat in gardena. it was forign auto body on artesia blvd just west of western.
i will keep my eye out for it. hopefully you catch the ****s that do this they need a fix so bad that they will steal anther persons property. once agian iam sorry.
let us know if there is any thing we can do to help.

BiggusJimbus
09-04-2003, 08:25 AM
Also,
Post this to Sand Bar.
Good Luck. Get it out to as many places as quick as you can.
I fear you are already too late. Not to pour salt on the wound, but this information would have been most useful on the day it was stolen. Seems like after that first night, chances are good that the boat is either far away, or as unrecognizable as possible.
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope it's not permanent and there is no significant damage.
Somehow, I doubt the cops will help much. The people on these boards are going to be your biggest allies.

cyclone
09-04-2003, 02:37 PM
that's awful. sorry to hear it. I think there is a stolen boat investigator that's posted on here before. i forget his name but you might find out by posting his in the Sandbar.

fire on the water
09-04-2003, 02:42 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Thats a flashy boat and should catch enough attention. Hopefully she'll be noticed soon. Good luck!!

VanDeano
09-06-2003, 01:38 AM
Thanks everyone for the info and support. I go ahead in post in sand bar. Since it was a Jet I posted here first. Hack Job, Ill go check those places out. Thanks!

stilettovdrive
09-06-2003, 02:02 AM
[ September 06, 2003, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: stilettovdrive ]

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-06-2003, 08:05 AM
Those BASTARDS :mad: I feel ya pain brotha :mad: Just reading a post about a boat stolen makes me mad :mad: :mad: If i see it here in az I will be kicking some ass :mad: :mad: I hate thieves :mad: Why cant they steal from the boat shops where they have a ton of money to pay for it(like nordic,kachina,htm,etc). Not saying its right but they have a nice insurance policy to cover that shit! When a broke bastard like me doesnt!
396_Ways_To_Be_Mad!

THE VIKING
09-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Well, you take approx. four or five homosexual, hairy constructionworkers, not under 250 pounds each. one boat thief, Blend it all together in a little room for four or five hours, and you have a totally cured thief. A thief that has been exposed to this " how to cure a boatthief" programme is likely to have seen the light, well, maybe not light in the common sence, but a few brigth stars flying around his little ****erhead from time to time, during the process.
I hate thiefs, and i hope you will find your boat soon, in the shape it was.
My sympathy
The viking, all the way from Denmark.