PDA

View Full Version : Cyclone.....Any interior pic's?

MikeF
10-16-2002, 10:12 AM
Mike, What is the status of the interior in your boat? :cool:

cyclone
10-17-2002, 08:22 AM
Im picking the boat up today. I'm sure Randy will drop by the house to see how badly i ripped off his interior design. Maybe he'll bring his digital camera. I sat in the seats yesterday and man are they comfy.

MikeF
10-17-2002, 08:40 AM
How about a teaser on the interior colors? I remember you saying something about a different hull color for next year. Still the plan?
Randy, A copy is the sincerest form of flattery! :D wink

cyclone
10-17-2002, 09:39 AM
all white with some blue. I'm sticking with a blue and white color scheme for the gel, but the blue is going to be super bright.

Jake W
10-17-2002, 07:02 PM
This is for the Mike at MT mabey you are cyclone?This is Jake I sent you a pic of an orange Tahiti awhile back.Any way you said the white and orange Rogers was sold and now you have a Rogers Boniville TR.Well i was going through the pics and came across it I think it is white and blue.That is a nice Rogers have you go it over 75 yet?I got the new MT yesterday and wanted to say that was a nice edit you wrote up this month it brough alot of memories back from years back.Any way just wanted to say hey.I usualy post on the Banderlog board but though I would try hear. later

Windy
10-17-2002, 09:15 PM
I hear it came out SWEET.
Congrats Mike. Cant wait for next weekend.
MissHBjet

cyclone
10-20-2002, 01:01 PM
Jake- i did sell the old boat. I have yet to break 75 in the new one. Maybe next weekend it will happen. How is your boat doing? Thanks for the compliments on the magazine too.
MissHB- I am so looking forward to this weekend! Only a few mored days now.

MikeF
10-20-2002, 01:37 PM
Where are all of you going?
Mike, Have you made any adj to the boat? Let's see a pic of your interior :) .

Jake W
10-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Cyclone boat is in garage for now it is fall all most winter in the great state of Mo.So the pump is apart and the bowl is sent off to MPD for some flow work and the Placediverter is sent back to Place to be machined for FTN inserts.Must be nice to still be able to go to the lake.Have fun in the sun while I put my jacket on.Later Jake 77 BD Tahiti

BrendellaJet
10-21-2002, 10:25 AM
I am interested to see some pics. I really liked the interior on your old boat. Did the same guy do it this time too?

cyclone
10-21-2002, 03:58 PM
MikeF- i turned the ride plate down and that helped it ride better through the chop. I haven't had access to a gps to see if it helped me break 75mph or not. My girlfriend and I are heading to Parker with the HBJets this weekend. Last trip of the year for me.
BrendellaJet- yes it was done by the same guy, Paul Stratton. It came out good. I'll have HBJet snap some picks this weekend and post them next week. Man i need a digital camera!

MikeF
10-21-2002, 04:07 PM
Have a great time! :D
Any type of adj down from the keel line of the hull will more than like take mph away. That's ok, you want it to ride better at this time. Parker can get choppy :rolleyes: . Looking forward to the pictures.
Enjoy! :cool:

BrendellaJet
10-29-2002, 09:09 AM
any pics yet?

cyclone
10-29-2002, 09:16 AM
HBJet has got some. He took them at Parker over the weekend. I'll ask him nicely to post them.

Windy
10-29-2002, 10:00 AM
They will be here by tonite, so check back.
MissHBjet

HBjet
10-29-2002, 11:04 PM
Cyclones interior! Looks Great bud.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/cyclonesinterior.JPG
HBjet

Hermosa
10-30-2002, 06:51 AM
Another nice interior job. I'm telling you, by updating the interior, the older jets look much more updated, a good way to go. I miss my old Eliminator Sprint.... Fun times...

MikeF
10-30-2002, 07:12 AM
Looks pretty comfy! :D
Great work w/ the camera too HB. Gettin that reflection from the sun on the bufferflies adds a little more class to the pic.
Took a look at your river trip this past weekend. Looks like everyone had a good time! :cool:

HBjet
10-30-2002, 01:52 PM
Thanks MikeF, actaully, I didn't notice the glare until I was home downloading the pics.
Not only is Cyclones interior bad ass, that boat is bad ass too. He took me into a turn that in my boat the pump would have unloaded for sure, but not his boat. We just hooked into the turn and took off. I was very impressed on the ride quality of his boat. I also took a ride in a 95-100 mph outboard tunnel boat. Man does that thing ride on top of the water. I also ran a few times agains him just to give the people on the beach a show. Out of the hole I had him all the way to 80mph. Once I reached my top speed, he was past me. It was fun though.
HBjet

Backtanner
10-30-2002, 02:01 PM
I could swear I've seen these seats before...
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/cyclonesinterior.JPG
Maybe I'm just nuts...
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSCN6842.JPG
J/K. Mike, your new seats look cool. :D

cyclone
10-30-2002, 02:13 PM
yes i did blatently rip off anothe nice interior. i have no shame. lol

HBjet
10-30-2002, 02:40 PM
I guess you can say you "Splashed" my interior!
I have no problems, it's not like he had 2 drink holders in the pulley cover and pockets on the backs of the seats............oh, wait, you did do that too! :D
HBjet

Backtanner
10-31-2002, 05:05 AM
And the floodlight in the scoop is a nice touch.
:D

cyclone
10-31-2002, 10:04 AM
the floodlight was secret but i guess now HB jet has blown up my spot.