PDA

View Full Version : MPD VENDER INFO

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
02-20-2003, 11:53 AM
IT SEEMS MPD DOES REALLY NICE BOWL WORK. WHAT IS THE FULL NAME, ADDRESS, AND TELEPHONE NUMBER? THANKS.

HBjet
02-20-2003, 11:59 AM
Marine Performance Designs (MPD)
1760 Monrovia St. Unit A-7
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627
949-631-2040
MPD (http://home.pacbell.net/jmcclure/)
HBjet

wrightnow
02-20-2003, 12:00 PM
Hey Sidewinder,
Here is the info your looking for:
Marine Performance Designs (MPD)
1760 Monrovia st. A-7
Costa Mesa, Ca. 922627
Jack McClure
And yes he does great work.
Mark

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
02-20-2003, 12:13 PM
THANKS A LOT, I'LL HECK IT OUT.

ChetCapoli
02-20-2003, 01:56 PM
I just gotta sit back and laugh....
Looks like the pics worked eh HB??? Hopefully jack throws you a cookie for a job well done.
CHET
P.S. That $375.00 includes a stuffer right??

Taylorman
02-20-2003, 04:12 PM
Hey chet, show us a pictures of your stuffer or shut the f**k up. I can speak for many of us on this board, your trash talk is ver amusing but its getting old. I personally think all your bs is funny. Post some pictures like HB does of your rig or shut up. HB is always helpful and willing to share some ideas from personal experience, however, all you do is talk a bunch of shit about a boat that does a million mph that we have never seen.

77charger
02-20-2003, 09:28 PM
off the top of my head can i put the info too
1760 monrovia suite #?
costa mesa
949 631-2040 is usually there from 10am to 10 pm except for the lunch and dinner breaks lunch time? dinner usually returns around 7-730.
ALso did wonders for my old jet boat too another satisfied custumer too

DogHouse
02-20-2003, 09:38 PM
Taylorman:
Hey chet, show us a pictures of your stuffer or shut the f**k up. Succinct, to the point, and amusing, I'd give it five stars!
:D

Jake W
02-20-2003, 09:57 PM
Chet MPD does people right and Jack is a very nice and knolagble person he has more knolage in his little finger than you will ever have in your life time.So get off the MPD thing it is starting to get stupid.Jake

HBjet
02-20-2003, 10:58 PM
Jake W:
Chet MPD does people right and Jack is a very nice and knolagble person he has more knolage in his little finger than you will ever have in your life time.So get off the MPD thing it is starting to get stupid.Jake Here that http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/28Chet.jpg all from someone who has Aggressor in there boat. Now what are you gonna do...
HBjet

ChetCapoli
02-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Hey taylorman,
This is between me and HBJet understand?? I'll get some pic's when i get some extra time dont you worry. If you want to know something...your welcome to ask if you feel the need. Until then stay out of it k and watch the language will ya??? No need to use profanity here.
As for you jake...just WHERE am i badmouthing anyone EXCEPT hbjet here??? SHOW ME! I'm waiting. There is no question jack knows his shit but dont you think there are alot of other pump builders out there who can do the same kind of work (hi-tech which is near you right?)...maybe even better??? Wouldn't it be nice to know?? I sure think so. THATS WHAT I TRY TO SAY...NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS! GOT IT??? Why dont you have duane do your work anyways??? He's pretty close to you isn't he??? What's up with that???Thanks for the return PM about the pic's btw. When you run 87 with your boat be sure to let me know. :D
CHET
[ February 20, 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: ChetCapoli ]

HBjet
02-20-2003, 11:20 PM
http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/28Chet.jpg, stop posting, you don't have the free time remember!
And what's this, your recommending someone use Hi-Tech because of how close they are.....and you question me for using MPD which is one F'ing street over from my work, and you say I should think of Tom Papp since he's what, 40 miles away, or HTP, which is hundreds of miles away.
http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/28Chet.jpg, face it, your not ever going to be happy with my builder and my choice of parts. So you go recommending who you want to, and I will do the same. THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER asked for MPD info and we gave it. What did you give? A pile of Shit that's what!
HBjet

RR1/001
02-21-2003, 12:40 AM
This is getting good! http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/spongebob/img/back_talk.gif
[ February 21, 2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: RR1/001 ]

matt1
02-21-2003, 05:16 AM
NEVERMIND
[ February 21, 2003, 05:18 AM: Message edited by: matt1 ]

Jake W
02-21-2003, 05:54 AM
Chet I have bought a lot of things from Duane and trust me he belives in Aggressor.And I have more things to buy from him like a Jetaway and inducer .His race boat Flashback origanly had a MPD intake shoe.He had the intake there under a pile of them.He said they took it off and put an Aggressor intake and pump in and picked up a few mph.Every builder has and likes their stuff done in there own way and has there favriot parts.Duane had an intresting part there it was an Aggressor Bowl that had been shortened.I used Jack for the flow because I had seen his work on LVjetboys bowl and was impressed.And my bowl looks flaw less I wouldnt have any one else flow a another bowl for me other than MPD.Duanes boats are fast(with Aggressor parts)Rand D Express over 130 I think.And Jacks boats are fast with Berk parts.I have talked with both of them and they both have their points about each manufacture.I am not going to say who is better because I do not know and it would not be right to say.Chet I will build my own pump for the Kachina with parts from both MPD and HTP.Like the intake,shoe rideplate and a bowl flow from MPD.I will use a Berk droop from CP preformance.And a Jetaway, inducer and Aggressor diverter and rebuild kit from HTP.And a Bronz imp from who ever I can get a deal on it through.I say people should use both of these places for the indvital things they are known for.Jake

Jake W
02-21-2003, 06:00 AM
Chet
I can say at any time that I run 90 + but that does not mean ,I really do.Why dont you take things for what they are worth HBjet likes MPD and you like Aggressor end of storie.

cyclone
02-21-2003, 09:24 AM
ok this has gotten retarded. Chet i understand that you just want to let anyone who asks questions about jets know that there is more than one pump builder out there. Nothin' wrong with that. Why you have made it your goal in life is beyond me but that's another matter altogether. But there is a better, more diplomatic way of going about it. I'm not saying that he hasn't played a part in all of this hubbub either, but you seem to make it to continue the drama. No one is going to listen to any worthwhile information you may be giving if you are bashing someone (HBJet) at the same time. And this isn't because so many Southern California people are on this board who happen to used MPD for their pump work. Its only because this whole argument between you and HB Jet has gotten old and not too many of us are interested in reading it anymore. If i were you, and this is only my opinion, i would tell people all about the other pump builders, but have some tact and stop taking shots at HB Jet while you are doing it. If you are hell bent on proving the merits of your choices in parts and pump builders then we should all get together for some friendly drag racing. No bullshit, no name calling, just some hardcore jet boat enthusiasts running their boats and hopefully gaining some insight and new information about different setups along the way. Who knows, after meeting each other in person, you two might actually become friends. I for one don't know nearly as much as i'd like about the innerworkings of the jet pump and would thoroughly enjoy seeing your boat, as well as everyone elses run the 1/4 mile.

Terrible Buddhist
02-21-2003, 09:25 AM
I have been gone for like 6 months, while on Jet Boat Hiatus, and Chet is still here, and still pissing people off, its like a bad radio station that plays a song that is entertaining, but then drives it into the ground until you just turn the radio off...so the question is...where the hell is Chet's off button!
Anyway, where are you planning on bringing that sidewinder, I am hoping to have my boat ready this season, and I too am in Ma.

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
02-21-2003, 10:48 AM
IT WOULD BE GREAT TO GET SOME NORTH EAST COAST JET BOATS TOGETHER TO BLAST AROUND. MAYBE ON BOSTON HARBOR, OR WHERE EVER A CENTRAL LOCATION WOULD BE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD DO IT...BILL.

rivercrazy
02-21-2003, 11:06 AM
Its funny. Chet's been on this kick for a long long time. I find it very entertaining so keep it up! :D
One thing though - Chet has not posted a picture of his work since I can remember. At least a few years now. He doesnt have time to post pics of his ride or the work he put into it but he has PLENTY of time to post whenever MPD is mentioned.
So come on Chet - put em up. Maybe HBJet will promise not to put hook back in your boat bottom.....

RR1/001
02-21-2003, 11:54 AM
cyclone:
If you are hell bent on proving the merits of your choices in parts and pump builders then we should all get together for some friendly drag racing. No bullshit, no name calling, just some hardcore jet boat enthusiasts running their boats and hopefully gaining some insight and new information about different setups along the way. Who knows, after meeting each other in person, you two might actually become friends. I for one don't know nearly as much as i'd like about the innerworkings of the jet pump and would thoroughly enjoy seeing your boat, as well as everyone elses run the 1/4 mile. Hey there is a race this summer that`s kinda in the middle of the U*S*A* "Wichita Kansas" I think it`s like July 12/13?
Chet Kick Ass <---- http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/spongebob/img/back_talk.gif

Terrible Buddhist
02-21-2003, 01:32 PM
I never put my boat in salt/ brakish water, but maybe a winepesaukee trip?

King Kuracz
02-21-2003, 04:58 PM
CHET............
Proving once again he is still the #1 idiot.
MOUTHRACER!

FuelBoat2003
02-21-2003, 09:18 PM
Buy a v-drive and stop your bitch'in

77charger
02-21-2003, 09:27 PM
FuelBoat2003:
Buy a v-drive and stop your bitch'in will an i/o do?

FuelBoat2003
02-21-2003, 09:33 PM
My wife has an I/O with a big block in HER boat, 81 mph on the Norskog speedo in a 21ft Spectra

ChetCapoli
02-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Terrible Buddhist:
its like a bad radio station that plays a song(MPD's wonderful work in stereo)that is entertaining, but then drives it into the ground until you just turn the radio off...so the question is...where the hell is HBJet's off button!
You know i couldnt have said that better myself. Hey buddhist, how are those "crappy pumps" doing?? LMAO!! you bonehead. :D
CHET
[ February 21, 2003, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: ChetCapoli ]

FuelBoat2003
02-21-2003, 09:52 PM
http://www.saber.net/~atthefarm/pics/bunghole.jpg
RR!/ 001 your a monkeys ass, buy a v-dive

malcolm
02-21-2003, 10:06 PM
It must be kinda slow over in the v-drives section huh?

Jake W
02-22-2003, 06:51 AM
Yea must be.Lets get the props out of hear.V drive shme drive.Jake

beached 1
02-22-2003, 08:53 AM
rivercrazy:
Its funny. Chet's been on this kick for a long long time. \
For almost 2 F'ing years now! It's getting old Chet. Let go of the hate

HBjet
02-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Terrible Buddhist:
I have been gone for like 6 months, while on Jet Boat Hiatus, and Chet is still here, and still pissing people off, its like a bad radio station that plays a song that is entertaining, but then drives it into the ground until you just turn the radio off...so the question is...where the hell is Chet's off button!Let me help you http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/28Chet.jpg with that quote. It seems your putting words in someone elses mouth when you should really be working on posting some photos of your boat, motor, and pump. Now get to work school boy!
HBjet
[ February 22, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]