PDA

View Full Version : Need a trailer

krazykona
02-05-2003, 03:55 PM
Im looking for a double axle trailer for a 18-19 ft Jet Boat. I would prefer one that could use some tlc. Anyone have one laying around that they need to get rid of or would like to trade for a single axle?

TRG
02-05-2003, 06:39 PM
i can hook you up with a tandum axle w/ a 76' southwind hull for roughly? make me an offer....

krazykona
02-05-2003, 07:35 PM
got any pics todd?

TRG
02-05-2003, 09:53 PM
yes,... ive been looking for them but give me a call, i'l tell you all about it!626-839-8846

nelsonf
02-06-2003, 11:47 AM
Slotracer Has a Tandem Axle in good shape he wants to sell he hangs out here and Banderlog

Slick
02-06-2003, 11:59 AM
I think I read somewhere that RiverDave might be parting with the one for his Spectra

krazykona
02-06-2003, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I saw riverdave's it just looks a little larger than I need

tom b
02-06-2003, 03:42 PM
it's your lucky day, I have one and it's not far from you. I'm in the market for buying a new trailer for my 19' Hallet, make me an offer. I live in Westminster, you can reack me on my cel# 714/ 620-5343 Tom, Ill be flipping the hull over on 2/22 for Jeff B. to do some bottom work then its yours

krazykona
02-06-2003, 10:09 PM
Tom, sounds cool. Ill try giving you a call on saturday maybe i could come see the trailer and check out your project as well.

tom b
02-07-2003, 04:25 PM
hey krazykona, i'll be in and out of the house on sat. but call my cel # , actually i'll be at mpd having Jack do some work for me, but give a call and we can talk, see ya.

tom b
02-20-2003, 04:16 PM
hey krazy give me a call on my cel# and we can talk about the trailer for sale 714/620-5343

HotHallet
02-21-2003, 10:53 AM
TomB- You have a 19 Hallet? So do I. Mine is a '77 Bubble deck. Does yours have the original gel? What motor and pump combo you running? My boat has a 460 Ford with Berk JC with manual diverter. It has a mild isky cam and a Torker II manifold with Holley Vacuum Secondary. Just a clean classic that runs everytime it goes in the water. Speaking of trailers I just did a complete overhaul on mine with fresh paint, L.E.D. lighting, diamond plate on steps, custom wheels/tires, new bunks, and a whole host of goodies. You should come out to the the Classic Boat beach Bash in August at the Avi. Lots of classic jets there last year. Maybe I will see you on the water sometime. My boat is white with candy red metal flake and the name on it is Retro Fit.

tom b
02-21-2003, 11:20 AM
hey hothallet howz it going,mines a 74 bubble deck and yes it has the original gel coat. as for the pump and engine, we'll leave at i'm having work done, my wife and i would love to do the cbbb in august, we generaly stay in laughlin when we go out, but we're up to anything

HotHallet
02-21-2003, 11:45 AM
TomB- Right on. You can never have enough Hallets on the water. A bunch of us are planning to go to the Hallet regatta this year at Lake Mead. Are you into it? By the way if you know anyone looking a friend of mine is selling his '72 Hallet jet with 454. Pics are under Sweet Classic Hallet For Sale in Just Jets.

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
02-21-2003, 11:58 AM
HEY, WHERE DID YOU FIND THE L.E.D TRAILER LIGHTS? WHEN I LOOKED LAST YEAR THEY WERE VERY EXPENSIVE AND LIMITED ON SIZES AND SHAPES...BILL.

tom b
02-21-2003, 12:13 PM
hothallet if you have any date on these events please let me know so i can mark my calender, the money i'm putting into this winter project i need to spend some time on the water this season

HotHallet
02-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Hey Boston- I got the L.E.D.'s from a company in Anaheim, California called Radiantz. They do a lot of custom lighting for the Harley industry. They can be reached at (714)974-7461. Hey TomB- to get the dates of CBBB shoot a PM or post something to either Flatbroke or Hackjob. I believe it is August 8-10th at the Avi in Laughlin. My girlfriend and I had a great time last year. I'm not exactly sure of the dates for the Hallet regatta but will find out. You guys should come down to Torrance the next time we plan our Tues. night happy hour at El Paso cantina. 75 cent Tacos and cheap Beers. You know us boating guys have to look for cheap entertainment when ever we can find it especially since the river season is approaching. If your boat is ready by March 28 come out to Needles Marina Park. A bunch of us are going out for the first trip on that last weekend in March. Later

tom b
02-21-2003, 12:27 PM
hothallet i wish i could make the march trip but i don't think i will get my bottom worked on until middle of march, removing the hook. I was hoping to make the big block spanking party but not sure if i'll make that either, thanks for the cbbb dates i'll let my wife know to make plans

HBjet
02-21-2003, 02:41 PM
TomB, you need to come out to the CBBB this year. Last year it was one of my favorite trips.
Check out this write up on it. CBBB (http://www.liquidaddiction.net/cbbb.htm)
HBjet

tom b
02-21-2003, 03:00 PM
hey guys i know about the cbbb and read the wonderful time you all had, I've been asking about this event for about four months now cause it sounds like a blast, just what im looking to do this summer. we are doing four days over mamorial wknd also, staying at the colorado belle. the more boating the better,but i need to keep in mind that i do the njba thing also, i help out with a boat

HBjet
02-21-2003, 03:51 PM
Well, the next one is going to be the same weekend at the first. 8/9-8/10. There was some talk of having a little Show and Shine Friday for a few hours too. Last year we didn't stay at the hotel, but I think we will this year. Also, I'm looking forward to the convoy out there this time too. Missed it last time.
HBjet

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
02-26-2003, 06:36 AM
THANKS FOR THE L E D LIGHTS INFO...BILL.