PDA

View Full Version : lake ming results for hbjet

565edge
09-22-2003, 08:54 AM
Well i made four passes this weekend at ming hbjet,1 pass resulted in a tie for a world record at a speed of 25mph,It tied with a 1978 yamaha 440 jet ski set over 25 years ago :D ,the next pass was better at 40 plus mph,I was having a fuel flooding problem due to shit in my tanks and my regulator kept sticking and overpowering the floats,i also had a electrical problem that kept killing the motor(bad new hvc2 coil).I got a new coil and and fixed the fuel problem so i was ready for sunday,first pass 94.5 mph at 5900rpm,pulled carbs back apart and find more shit,we clean them out and i jet down,second pass on sunday 96 mph at 6000 rpm.We come back to the pits and i knew then it was something else so we took the valve covers off to roll threw and check valve lash.Thats when i saw we were on 7 cylinders,I had a adjusting nut back all the off on my rockers and launched a pushrod out on 1 of my intakes,Must of happend last lake trip.I can say that on seven cylinders i did 96 mph at 6000 rpm,The motor usually runs up in the 7000 rpm range,I did get some pressure readings on the pump and learned the rope,I was not shacking as bad on sunday at the rope.Hbjet are you taking your boat out next race.I also had about 20 gallons of gas in it and a bow light.
[ September 22, 2003, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

Bad Meds
09-22-2003, 09:00 AM
Is your boat white ? or mostly white ?

565edge
09-22-2003, 09:03 AM
Yes it is,Your boat is bad ASS,i wnated to meet some of you guys but didnt have a face to go with the name,I didnt get to walk around to much,were you wearing a bandana?

Sangster
09-22-2003, 09:18 AM
565edge:
Yes it is,Your boat is bad ASS,i wnated to meet some of you guys but didnt have a face to go with the name,I didnt get to walk around to much,were you wearing a bandana? That was probally Quickshot/Darren Christle with the black bandana..

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-22-2003, 09:26 AM
what happened to your avatar dipicting the bow light? That bow light is what seperates the masses......
Omega

Bad Meds
09-22-2003, 09:26 AM
No bandana here ! I was on the rope when you were having trouble gettin down the track.1/4 mile takes a while to idle down eek! Glad to see you got it figuering out . To bad about the push rod :( It's always frustrating when things don't cooperate.We had a few gremlins ourselves but it was a great weekend !
[ September 22, 2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Bad Meds ]

HBjet
09-22-2003, 09:45 AM
Good Job 565!
Glad to hear you found out what was wrong and that the motor stayed together. What impeller are you turning, C? Anyways, I don't know when I'll have my boat at the drags, it all depends on when I get an impeller. I'm thinking the first race of next year. We'll see.
HBjet

565edge
09-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Bad Meds:
No bandana hear ? I was on the rope when you were having trouble gettin down the track.1/4 mile takes a while to idle down eek! Glad to see you got it figuering out . To bad about the push rod :( It's always frustrating when things don't cooperate.We had a few gremlins ourselves but it was a great weekend ! That 1/4 mile does take a long time to idle down,i didnt think it was going to end,I just ordered a couple of pushrods and a new rocker arm,I have t&d shaft rockers and cant figure out why the nut backed off?We were pitted on the island all the way to your left,we were to the left at the out ramp?Well have to meet up at the next race?Hbjet i think it is a b/c stainless berk,what rpm are you spinning at 94mph?I measured the impeller and the small end is 6.760 diameter,the big end doesnt look cut but the impeller is shaped different.On the berk chart it looks like a b cut?

HBjet
09-22-2003, 10:33 AM
I'm at the 5750-5800 RPM range when running WOT.
HBjet

pops1
09-22-2003, 10:43 AM
565edge:
Well i made four passes this weekend at ming You will get it all ironed out/ Forward Dave

Jetboatguru
09-22-2003, 01:04 PM
565 Edge,
I remember you. I was on the rope when you were trying to make it down the track. Everytime you gave it the gas it would die. Then you would fire it and do it again (Rinse lather repeat). I cussed you out the whole way down because I was friggen hot. If I had known it was you I would have come over and said hi.
Tony

565edge
09-22-2003, 01:16 PM
That was me :D ,It seemed to take forever,I put a new coil in after that and it quit shutting off but still had some fuel problems,I called product engineering and they said once something gets clogged up in there regulator its hard to get them to hold pressure,every time i started it the fuel pressure would peg 16 pounds.They need to re-lap the seat in the regulator.I wanted to meet all you guys but worked on the boat the whole time.I actually got my first sponsor after that 20 mph pass,maybe he felt bad.He is going to pay for my entry fee at the next race.Ill find you next month.

Bense468
09-22-2003, 02:26 PM
well congrats on the first time run at ming. Everyone was talking about what you would run. I pretty much figured you would have some problems or adjustments to make. Sounds like you are on the right track. Sorry I could not make it out. Things came up and I ended up doing stuff at home. Will be at the next one.
Tony how did that new motor work for you. Geoff was telling me about it. We were coming up sat and none of us woke up. Rough night friday night liquor till about 4 am. I couldn't come up sunday.
[ September 22, 2003, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

flat broke
09-22-2003, 03:06 PM
If you are talking about that olds motor, that thing was runnin pretty damn good. It sounds more like a GTP car or something, but it was definitely hauling the goods. The last run I saw Tony lay down with it, it looked like there was a lot more left that what it crossed the lights at.
Chris

MikeF
09-22-2003, 04:47 PM
flat broke:
If you are talking about that olds motor, that thing was runnin pretty damn good. It sounds more like a GTP car or something, but it was definitely hauling the goods. The last run I saw Tony lay down with it, it looked like there was a lot more left that what it crossed the lights at.
Chris Does it have a "flat" crank? eek!

djdtpr
09-22-2003, 04:58 PM
odd fire motors rock!!!!!

Cs19
09-22-2003, 05:59 PM
good job edge. What was your best et this weekend? I dont recall what you have for power, i know its a big cubic inch motor but i cannot remember the details.congrats on getting the first race under your belt.

565edge
09-22-2003, 06:23 PM
cs19:
good job edge. What was your best et this weekend? I dont recall what you have for power, i know its a big cubic inch motor but i cannot remember the details.congrats on getting the first race under your belt. I went in the 11's on the 96mph pass,I was only running on seven cylinders.The boat at 96mph and the 11 second pass felt like a turd to what it normally feels,I was happy to see 96 at 6,000rpm knowing i have 1200-1300 left on the table when the other cylinder is working,It will always be nice to know that on 7 cylinders i still went faster than hbjet. :D .

PC Rat
09-22-2003, 06:44 PM
What kind of intake pressures were you seeing?
Brian

77charger
09-22-2003, 06:46 PM
sounds like you still had fun 565.There is alot to learn the fist time out.I didnt get to see you.Our weekend went great for us also my friend steve who ran his new boat for the first time got to use this weekend as a learning experience for his boat his boat didnt go as well as expected getting use to a completely new to him set up but he will be well prepared next time :) .But my first time was also spent trying to get things dialed in this past may and things sure have changed my boss has put alot of time into this boat and the results are paying off.I was the 006 boat(white flat w/orange and black)pitted across from the burger stand along the fence in the 9.50 class

565edge
09-22-2003, 07:02 PM
PC Rat:
Brian It looked around 25 pounds at 96mph,It needs more,but i had a blast,ill be back next month with the motor fireing on all 8,77 charger well have to hook up next time,Is your boat new or very very clean.

77charger
09-22-2003, 07:17 PM
565edge:
PC Rat:
Brian It looked around 25 pounds at 96mph,It needs more,but i had a blast,ill be back next month with the motor fireing on all 8,77 charger well have to hook up next time,Is your boat new or very very clean. 565 it is an 81 hondo org gel new interior.My boss has put alot of time into fine detail and polishing as well as misc stuff.They have put alot of hours into it. :)

Cs19
09-22-2003, 07:22 PM
What was your best et exactly?

565edge
09-22-2003, 07:27 PM
cs19:
What was your best et exactly? My dad has the time slips in his motorhome,ill grab them tommorow,The boat never ran right,I finally pulled the valve covers and found the problem,I take this thing to the lake and beat the piss out of it and it runs,i take it to the track and it barely gets down the track,I will now check valve lash every trip,I could of stopped the problem but got lazy.

HBjet
09-22-2003, 07:40 PM
565edge:
It will always be nice to know that on 7 cylinders i still went faster than hbjet. :D . Neat! Well see what my boat does when I get my impeller. I think it will be faster then my best river mph... Just maybe.
HBjet

Cs19
09-22-2003, 08:19 PM
cool, let me know when you find a slip. im just curious as to where you might stand in a bracket when you work the bugs out and get those extra rpms.
On another note, why compare Randys river gps passes to mph out at the drags?Actually why compare mph at the drags? et is what matters. To give you an idea of what im talking about, there are guys running your 96mph in the low 10s.I am not trying to take anything away from your trip to the drags here, i think thats cool you showed up and i have lotsa respect for you to go out and run. :D im just not sure where the mph talk is coming from.You never know what randy will run in the 1/4 et wise.

40oz'nHO's
09-22-2003, 08:53 PM
cs19:
cool, let me know when you find a slip. im just curious as to where you might stand in a bracket when you work the bugs out and get those extra rpms.
On another note, why compare Randys river gps passes to mph out at the drags?Actually why compare mph at the drags? et is what matters. To give you an idea of what im talking about, there are guys running your 96mph in the low 10s.I am not trying to take anything away from your trip to the drags here, i think thats cool you showed up and i have lotsa respect for you to go out and run. :D im just not sure where the mph talk is coming from.You never know what randy will run in the 1/4 et wise. Hey, dumb ****. Why are you so concerned about the ET on a boat that ran like shit?

HBjet
09-22-2003, 09:04 PM
40oz'nHO's:
Hey, dumb ****. Why are you so concerned about the ET on a boat that ran like shit? I think what CS19 is getting at is if your going to talk about MPH on a motor that was running like shit and say your 565ci 14:1 (or whatever it is) motor in a tunnel hull at the drags ran faster (2 mph?) then a v bottom hull with a smaller motor and a lot less compression at the river, well, then you better have some ET numbers to see how quick it really was. If it's not important, then none of that other shit is either. I could be wrong though
HBjet
[ September 22, 2003, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

565edge
09-22-2003, 09:11 PM
HBjet:
40oz'nHO's:
Hey, dumb ****. Why are you so concerned about the ET on a boat that ran like shit? I think what CS19 is getting at is if your going to talk about MPH on a motor that was running like shit and say your 565ci 14:1 (or whatever it is) motor in a tunnel hull at the drags ran faster (2 mph?) then a v bottom hull with a smaller motor and a lot less compression at the river, well, then you better have some ET numbers to see how quick it really was. If it's not important, then none of that other shit is either. I could be wrong though
HBjet Let me unplug one of your spark plug wires and see what it runs like?It runs like shit!I dont think et has anything to do with it,The boat didnt even pull hard,I really thought i was going around 65mph or so.It felt like i was cruising down the lake drinking a beer not holding on for dear life like in your boat at 94mph.There is a huge difference from all 8 to just running on 7.I wasnt even concerned about e.t. i wanted too see what water pressure i had and find some mph to compare with hbjet,I dont think he has et numbers does he,Oh ya a guy he raced who had nitrous went 9.0's so he must be going 8.50's? :confused:

superdave013
09-22-2003, 09:26 PM
Hey 565, I made a 9mph pass one time. Let's see you go slower then that. :cool:
My kill swtch cap came off. :rolleyes:

HBjet
09-22-2003, 09:33 PM
565edge:
Let me unplug one of your spark plug wires and see what it runs like?I already know. In this photo, I was only turning 5200 rpm's. When I got back to DNE after that weekend, we tested the wires which I used from my last motor since they where just 1 year old. The wire for cylinder # 2 was bad, and the spark plug in #6 was also dead. All of the other plugs where fine, but we added all new ones, and a new set of wires. Now the boat is running better then ever before.
http://classicboatbeachbash.com/cbbb03/Dscn2292.jpg
HBjet

HBjet
09-22-2003, 09:39 PM
Here is it running on all cylinders
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20HBjetLL1.jpg
I know it't not the NJBA drags, but it's my only claim to fame right? haha!
Oh, and talk to JohnwithJM, we both (us small guys) went 90-92mph in my boat that same saturday. So, I think I will be able to back up 94mph at the NJBA drags... but we will have to wait and see.
HBjet

Cs19
09-22-2003, 09:57 PM
[b] Hey, dumb ****. Why are you so concerned about the ET on a boat that ran like shit? Not sure who this guy is but ill answer you stupid post anyway. The guy ran near 100 mph and was 1000 or so rpms shy of his peak rpm which is 7000 RPMS eek! . So im trying to get his et so i can estimate what he will end up in as a bracket when he gains those 1000 rpms and gets a little more dialed. whats wrong with that? Ive been talking to edge for a year or so about his boat and my boat which are both similar hulls,he knows im not trying to give him shit, only asking some questions.
As far as the mph deal, well if you wanna spend the big dollars to race every month and only care about the mph, go ahead but your wasting your money. You can do that at the lake with a gps.Im sure he will care about the et later on,espicially when he is in a bracket.
Once again im not trying to take away from your efforts at ming,Nor am i bagging on anyones equpitment or attempts to go fast.
Why does every thread end up like this?

565edge
09-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Leave it to hbjet and 1 up me,I cant beleive it,Ive talked to john and he told me your boat ran well,I have never questioned that but have questioned how safe it is at that speed?As far as e.t. goes hopefully it will be in the 10's and ill go from there,I do need more water pressure,no offense cs19,I wish you could know the feeling of what the boat feels like at 7,000rpm compared to 5900rpm,its nite and day difference,I actually had a great time though,my dad and i hung out all weekend.Thats something we havent done for a while.Imagine how much power that motor would of made on the dyno if it was running on 8 cylinders and not 6 hbjet?
[ September 22, 2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-23-2003, 03:41 AM
565edge:
Imagine how much power that motor would of made on the dyno if it was running on 8 cylinders and not 6 hbjet? ROTFLMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

Blown 472
09-23-2003, 04:46 AM
ET might be what wins races but mph is a true reflection of the hp of the motor.
I was talking to a guy that runs 11.23 at 121 mph, the et doesn't match the mph but you get a car that doesn't hook but makes a ton of power you get a big top end charge which reflects the hp.

HBjet
09-23-2003, 06:31 AM
565edge:
Imagine how much power that motor would of made on the dyno if it was running on 8 cylinders and not 6 hbjet? On the dyno the spark plug was just fine. The plug wire that went bad probably was working a lot better since I was still pulling 5600-5700 rpm the first time out. Then after a while, it started to go down. At the lake, I could only get 5400, and then at the CBBB it was 5200. Once we switched wires and plugs, 5800 all day long. So, I would agree it probably would have made more on the dyno, but your statment about it only running on 6 cylinders at the dyno is full of shit. I would think everyone would have noticed it not running on all eight, especially with exhaust temp sensors. But you wouldn't know because you don't dyno motors.
Omega, hows the carpet project comming along?
HBjet

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-23-2003, 07:18 AM
HBjet:
Omega, hows the carpet project comming along?
HBjet glad to see you haven't forgot about me HB. I have been getting alot of PM's recently from folks wanting to join the HBjet fanclub. Maybe you should lay some ground rules.
Omega

HBjet
09-23-2003, 07:23 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
I have been getting alot of PM's recently from folks wanting to join the HBjet fanclub. Maybe you should lay some ground rules.
Omega Your the President Omega, if you can't handle the job, I will fine someone else who can. Maybe I should reconsider a replacement for you, or a Vice President. I think you and Blown work well together, but that would be to easy to pick him. We need someone new.... Have any ideas?
HBjet

Blown 472
09-23-2003, 07:29 AM
No thanks, got more important stuff to do then send out pix of you. :D :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-23-2003, 07:31 AM
HBjet:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
I have been getting alot of PM's recently from folks wanting to join the HBjet fanclub. Maybe you should lay some ground rules.
Omega Your the President Omega, if you can't handle the job, I will fine someone else who can. Maybe I should reconsider a replacement for you, or a Vice President. I think you and Blown work well together, but that would be to easy to pick him. We need someone new.... Have any ideas?
HBjet maybe 565 would be better suited to lead the pack. Jet Hydro would also be another front runner. I would say Chet but he seldom comes to visit any more. I'm still waiting on that signed poster......I'll even send you some signed astro-turf in return.....
Omega

565edge
09-23-2003, 07:43 AM
Will someone help shrink my avatar?
[ September 23, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-23-2003, 08:53 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523hbjetslow.jpg
is this any better????
I think so. If you right click on the pic above and go to properties all you have to do is cut and paste that address into 'your' profile under the url address for an avatar. Good luck and let me know if I can help anymore.....
Omega
[ September 23, 2003, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET ]

565edge
09-23-2003, 09:28 AM
Hbjet it hurts the motor a little more when a intake valve isnt moving,When my carbs kept flooding over and filling the motor with fuel that intake runner was full of fuel,the carbs dont work right,your squirters squirt way more gas than needed off the line with only seven cylinders,With a bad plug or wire fuel is still going into the motor and out the exhaust.Im sure your wire wasnt completely dead either,it probally didnt have as much resistance as the others.

565edge
09-23-2003, 09:28 AM
[ September 23, 2003, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

Blown 472
09-23-2003, 09:32 AM
565edge:
Hbjet it hurts the motor a little more when a intake valve isnt moving,When my carbs kept flooding over and filling the motor with fuel that intake runner was full of fuel,the carbs dont work right,your squirters squirt way more gas than needed off the line with only seven cylinders,With a bad plug or wire fuel is still going into the motor and out the exhaust.Im sure your wire wasnt completely dead either,it probally didnt have as much resistance as the others. Maybe you need some "tricked out" carbs?? :D :D :p

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-23-2003, 09:33 AM
:D :D :D
Omega
[ September 23, 2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET ]

565edge
09-23-2003, 09:48 PM
cs19 i got my time slips rt:1.606---mid et:6.303----et:11.140----mph:96.1538.that was around 5900-6000rpm.Ive got nothing to hide,if my boat was running like it should of been and only went 96 i would still post it but be pretty ashamed,next month it will do alot better,any bets out there.
[ September 23, 2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

Liquid waste
09-23-2003, 10:30 PM
Bense468:
well congrats on the first time run at ming. Everyone was talking about what you would run. I pretty much figured you would have some problems or adjustments to make. Sounds like you are on the right track. Sorry I could not make it out. Things came up and I ended up doing stuff at home. Will be at the next one.
Tony how did that new motor work for you. Geoff was telling me about it. We were coming up sat and none of us woke up. Rough night friday night liquor till about 4 am. I couldn't come up sunday. I have sat back for a while watching before i logged in and finally decided to sign up.. From what i have seen from you Bense468 is that you talk a lot of shit and the rumor is that you dont have a boat that runs worth a shit! :confused:
And Why couldnt you just congaulate 565Edge on his performance without the put down???? Learn the rule if you dont have anything nice to say keep it to yourself.

Liquid waste
09-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Hey HBJET
All i have to say to you is excuses are like assholes everybody has one and they all stink.
Next time you race somebody and you get beat please no more damn excuses. I have only been following the boards for a short time but i along with everybody else are tired of your excuses.

Cs19
09-23-2003, 10:49 PM
Lookin good edge, I think those are very respectable times considering you had a wounded motor. You should be putting some good runs in next time out.Good Luck.
As far as bets , im on a roll. I just returned from vegas and did pretty well.Whats the bet?
I think i remember you calling out BP a few months ago to come run you at your local lake. Does that still stand? cause i may take that bet. :D just messin around here..later,cs19

Cs19
09-23-2003, 11:04 PM
Oh i think liquid waste is gonna fit right in around here.Nice first and second post there bud. :confused:

HBjet
09-24-2003, 06:18 AM
Liquid waste:
Next time you race somebody and you get beat please no more damn excuses.I have no problem telling someone if I lost a race, and when I do, I also tell what the other boat was running (from what I'm told by that other boat)
With this motor, I've lost twice. Both boats on nitrous, and both tunnels. One I expected to lose, the other was more of a toss up.
Cyclone is the only boat out there that matchs up to mine, and we are pretty even...
As far as making excuses, I don't see it. If your talking about not making the NJBA races... how many time do I have to say I wasn't even in the state, I was out of town on business.... jeez!
Anyways, welcome to the boards and for shits and giggles, what boat do you run?
HBjet

Bense468
09-24-2003, 07:13 AM
Hey liquid you don't know shit about me. What you see is an internet image. This place is for fun and fun only. Everynow and then you pick up some good info or I contribute some good info other then that read most of the threads on here, they are people ****in around. Not saying there are not good people with good knowledge on here
You are a dumb ass because I never put him down. I said congrats to him. I heard a lot of people that thought he was not going to run as great of numbers as he did. YOu can't expect to go out and run your best et your first time out. There are things to work out. Espically since he just got the boat togther. So I want to ask you what boat are you runnin? I am assuming a jet? You don't even know what I got going on.

bp
09-24-2003, 04:48 PM
allen, good job out there this weekend. you thrashed pretty hard, and still got a full pass in, even if the thing wasn't quite up to speed. which reminds me, you seemed to have quite a large crew with you, but when i stopped by, you seemed to be the only one with tools in your hand???? :confused: ya need to put 'em all to work. get 'em some rags, polish, somethin'. :D
look forward to seein that thing run again next month.
it would really be good to get hbjet out there, and get a real grudge race out there. keep in mind, racin' rules at the track are not the same as river rules.
based on what you're saying, my guess is that you'll be in the 10.50 range. just a guess; maybe you'll be in my neighborhood? wherever you end up, there will be someone to race.

77charger
09-24-2003, 08:59 PM
565 from looking at the time slip i would estimate somewhere near 10.50(based on the 1/8th)If i had to guess it be between 10.30 and 10.60.But that rt will cost you :D (i know it was your first time so it will improve)My first was a 1.2 but now i can cut a good light if needed.You just need to learn what number to leave on.

Liquid waste
09-24-2003, 09:13 PM
Hbjet
I could care less about you not making it to Ming I wanted to go but Shit came up..
The excuses i am talking about are as follows:
I had
1. A back seat
2. an anchor
3. 2 full tanks of gas
4. Ice chest
I think the #1problem and excuse you didnt enter is #
5. My fat girlfriend was in the boat

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-25-2003, 03:48 AM
Liquid Waste sounds like a great candidate for the HBjet fanclub. 4 posts and already rocking the boat. I like this guy........ :D
Omega

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 04:26 AM
Hey omega, who dat in your avitar, them backward ass country ****s that race in TAD??? :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-25-2003, 05:10 AM
Blown 472:
Hey omega, who dat in your avitar, them backward ass country ****s that race in TAD??? :D yep that the know nothin country ****s that build engines on the garage floor. that old gray haired man in the bottom pic working on the car is my carpenter/plumber friend willard. he real ignorant..... wink That's okay I think he might try to catch up with Dave at one of the races and see if he can learn something........
Omega

HBjet
09-25-2003, 06:36 AM
Liquid waste:
Hbjet
I could care less about you not making it to Ming I wanted to go but Shit came up..
The excuses i am talking about are as follows:
I had
1. A back seat
2. an anchor
3. 2 full tanks of gas
4. Ice chest
I think the #1problem and excuse you didnt enter is #
5. My fat girlfriend was in the boat Ok, you really don't know shit about what you are saying do you.
For one, I don't have a back seat, if you knew anything about my boat you would see the back seats are coctail seats, so if I took them out, I would have NO SEATS... And I have never used that as an excuse.
An anchor, full tanks of gas and a cooler aren't excuses, just facts. BTW, when I go race someone, I take that shit out. I've only stated having those things in my boat when I've made GPS runs (not racing anyone, just getting a number)
And to clearly point out you know absolutly nothing about me, or my boat is your #5 comment. Not cool t begin with and certainly not true. Just because your life sucks doesn't mean ours have to.
So, who do you know again? 565? It sure looks like when your post, he's no where to be found!
HBjet

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 07:07 AM
Someone say cocktails?? I will have a bombay saffire and tonic with a slice of lemon.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-25-2003, 07:29 AM
hey HB maybe he meant fat like PHAT. maybe.....just trying to be positive :) As for this new found character being 565. I dunno. don't think so though.
Omega

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 07:33 AM
Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyie

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-25-2003, 07:38 AM
what up G (blown) you ridin' homie? keep it on the down low and faaashizzle my nizzle......

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 07:40 AM
web page (http://www.rchapple.freeserve.co.uk/bb/insane.wav)

565edge
09-25-2003, 08:56 AM
Hbjet if you look close you will realize he spells a little better than me,I do like his antics though,its not me? :confused:
[ September 25, 2003, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

HBjet
09-25-2003, 10:10 AM
565edge:
I do like his antics thoughDoesn't surprise me.
HBjet

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 10:15 AM
HBjet:
565edge:
I do like his antics thoughDoesn't surprise me.
HBjet Come on HBjet lay tha smack down, we've all seen ya do it before. :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-25-2003, 10:23 AM
I wanna see some 'pimp' slappin'
Omega

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 10:26 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
I wanna see some 'pimp' slappin'
Omega That would be the sound of my legs slappin together when I run. :D

565edge
09-25-2003, 10:40 AM
Bp it was nice meeting you in person,Thank you and 77 charger for the support,I got my new pushrod and new rocker today,The boat feels completely different on all 8,It is night and day difference.The motor was making no power.You two would know about what it should run but by my seat of the pants feel i think on all 8 it should run maybe in the 9,s around 110-115.But we will see.the motor spins another 1200-1300 more rpm?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-25-2003, 10:46 AM
565edge:
Bp it was nice meeting you in person,Thank you and 77 charger for the support,I got my new pushrod and new rocker today,The boat feels completely different on all 8,It is night and day difference.The motor was making no power.You two would know about what it should run but by my seat of the pants feel i think on all 8 it should run maybe in the 9,s around 110-115.But we will see.the motor spins another 1200-1300 more rpm? just be careful!!!!! we have a limited number of members in 'the club' right now. I would hate to loose the vice president.... wink
Omega

HBjet
09-25-2003, 11:43 AM
Liquid waste:
Next time you race somebody and you get beat please no more damn excuses.Ok, your right, no more excuses. I'll be at Parker 10/03-10/05 and 10/17-10/19.
Bring your boat out and I'll bring mine just as it is now. I haven't changed a thing from the last time I used it Labor Day weekend. So, bring out your boat and let race. You and Me.
No Excuses!
HBjet

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 12:02 PM
HBjet:
Liquid waste:
Next time you race somebody and you get beat please no more damn excuses.Ok, your right, no more excuses. I'll be at Parker 10/03-10/05 and 10/17-10/19.
Bring your boat out and I'll bring mine just as it is now. I haven't changed a thing from the last time I used it Labor Day weekend. So, bring out your boat and let race. You and Me.
No Excuses!
HBjet You still running the ****ed up imp?? you're not going to win any races wif dat.

HBjet
09-25-2003, 12:08 PM
Blown 472:
You still running the ****ed up imp?? you're not going to win any races wif dat. Yes I am, and I'll still be using it for my trips to Parker.
As for winning any races with it, why don't you ask a proud 2001 19' California Performance owner that runs just south of Parker how the back of my boat looked, twice! He has a 496, mech roller, and his boat is a gullwing. Oh, and I know I just have stickers on my valve covers, but he had these really cool Teague valve covers on his... It looked nice...
Oh, and there where witnesses so I have nothing to hide and no excuses. I'll race Liquid with my ****ed up impeller, I don't care if I lose or not, I just want him to come out and run me since he claims I'm full of excuses, and it would be a good show!
HBjet
[ September 25, 2003, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

HBjet
09-25-2003, 12:10 PM
wink
[ September 25, 2003, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 12:12 PM
money where his mouth is??? so now you going to put up some coin on this race.

HBjet
09-25-2003, 12:12 PM
Blown 472:
money where his mouth is??? so now you going to put up some coin on this race. Yeah, bad choice of words... ok, I'll change that.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-25-2003, 12:38 PM
HBjet:
Blown 472:
You still running the ****ed up imp?? you're not going to win any races wif dat. Yes I am, and I'll still be using it for my trips to Parker.
As for winning any races with it, why don't you ask a proud 2001 19' California Performance owner that runs just south of Parker how the back of my boat looked, twice! He has a 496, mech roller, and his boat is a gullwing. Oh, and I know I just have stickers on my valve covers, but he had these really cool Teague valve covers on his... It looked nice...
Oh, and there where witnesses so I have nothing to hide and no excuses. I'll race Liquid with my ****ed up impeller, I don't care if I lose or not, I just want him to come out and run me since he claims I'm full of excuses, and it would be a good show!
HBjet maybe if you would keep that damn thing out of the weeds you wouldn't have chewed up that impeller so bad.
Omega

565edge
09-25-2003, 12:46 PM
HBjet:
Blown 472:
HBjet So take it to ming next month then!I heard you ran into those weeds when your boat was only running on 6 cylinder while you where looking back at your stickers rubbing them like a genie bottle.Oh grasshopper you will learn.That v-bottom that was at ming ran very well,it was full sleeper too.Nice guys,I dont know there name but they were with bp and them.I think it went 92?

HBjet
09-25-2003, 12:48 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
HBjet:
Blown 472:
HBjet maybe if you would keep that damn thing out of the weeds you wouldn't have chewed up that impeller so bad.
Omega Maybe, so are you making excuses? I explained what happened to my impeller. It was my fault, but I was getting out of the way from 2 speeding pickle forks that where headed right towards me. So, I would rather have an chewed up impeller then an accident. Sorry you feel different.
BTW, are you now giving me boating advice in an area you have never been to? How long have you owned your boat, and is this your first boat or what? Give us a little background Omega!
HBjet

Blown 472
09-25-2003, 12:53 PM
When are the races in oct in ming??

HBjet
09-25-2003, 12:55 PM
565edge:
So take it to ming next month then!I heard you ran into those weeds when your boat was only running on 6 cylinder while you where looking back at your stickers rubbing them like a genie bottle.Oh grasshopper you will learn.That v-bottom that was at ming ran very well,it was full sleeper too.Nice guys,I dont know there name but they were with bp and them.I think it went 92? Sorry, if I'm going to spend the time and money to race at the drags and get help from Jack and Dave, I would want everything perfect. I heard Jack was going to let you use a loader, but since you never could get a honest pass in, there was no point because there was no way to tell what loader you would need.... Kinda like if I have a thrashed impeller, how do we know what will need to work on, and would those changes still work for me when I have a new impeller in the boat.... come on 565, your a Drag Racer now, you should have known that.
as for that other v-bottom, that is a heavy Hallett bubble deck with a 696hp single carb pump gas deal built by DNE and the pump was done by MPD. He ran an 11.10 at 91.5mph with thru transom exhaust. His name it Tom Bandy! Not bad for his first time out there...
HBjet

HBjet
09-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Blown 472:
When are the races in oct in ming?? October 18 - 19, 2003
Lake Ming, Bakersfield, CA

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-25-2003, 01:07 PM
HBjet:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
HBjet:
Blown 472:
Omega Maybe, so are you making excuses? I explained what happened to my impeller. It was my fault, but I was getting out of the way from 2 speeding pickle forks that where headed right towards me. So, I would rather have an chewed up impeller then an accident. Sorry you feel different.sounds like you are as good at driving your boat as Dave is driving his dragster.... devil
BTW, are you now giving me boating advice in an area you have never been to? you're right I never have been in the weeds. :D I like to think I am a better driver than that.
How long have you owned your boat, and is this your first boat or what? Give us a little background Omega! I have owned my boat for about 3.5 years now. In that time period it has not once been 'in the weeds' this is my first jet boat...... :)
Omega
[ September 25, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET ]

565edge
09-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Jack has a loader i am going to buy.I went buy sunday morning and didnt see anybody out,I was going to guy by later but with the problems i was having it was last on my list.here is a pic of that boat.His pull vehicle almost caught fire next to me on the in ramp but it just blew the belt off. http://home.comcast.net/~jamcclure1/bandy/Hallett19rr.jpg

HBjet
09-25-2003, 02:05 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
sounds like you are as good at driving your boat as Dave is driving his dragster.... devil
you're right I never have been in the weeds. :D I like to think I am a better driver than that.
I have owned my boat for about 3.5 years now. In that time period it has not once been 'in the weeds' this is my first jet boat...... :)
Omega So now your implying I'm a bad driver, and Dave at DNE is a bad driver? Man you got some balls Omega, you absolutly don't have the slightest thread of knowledge when it come to my drive abilities and especially Dave's... What a ****ing idiot you are.
And that's great you haven't been in the weeds, it must be really deep where you boat. See, jet pumps suck up all sorts of things, weeds being one of them. There not a problem here, but I guess they are the thing to avoid out there. So, how many hours do you have in the drivers seat of that boat of yours? 25 hours (because of the off season and all)
Until you have 10+ years of driving a jet boat, save your time and keep your advice to yourself.
If you still want to point out the fact that I sucked up "Rocks" not weeds in my pump, thats fine, but get the facts straight rookie.
It was dark, the water up over a spot that is usually above the water level, and most importantly, I was moving out of the way as fast as I could to avoid an accident. I didn't run into, onto, through, or over a rock bar. I came off plane and with the current of the river I drifted over one (still not touching bottom) while I waited for the boats racing to pass. Once they passed, I proceeded to get on plane and didn't realize how far I drifted which put me over a rock bar. That's how the pump sucked up rock.
So there you have it, get it right or shut the **** up.
Have a nice day :)
HBjet

HBjet
09-25-2003, 02:11 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~jamcclure1/bandy/Hallett19rr.jpg
How did this boat run 91.5mph with an 11.10 second ET in the 1/4 mile powered by a DNE 488ci (or whatever a 454 .030 over stroked is) single carbed 91 octane breathing motor that dyno'd at "Westech" making 696hp which turns a B Heritage Bronze impeller at 5750rpm do so good for his first time out with this heavy old Hallett bubble deck?
Maybe we should get the experts involved..
Blown472, Omega... Any ideas?
HBjet

flat broke
09-25-2003, 02:45 PM
HBjet:
http://home.comcast.net/~jamcclure1/bandy/Hallett19rr.jpg
How did this boat run 91.5mph with an 11.10 second ET in the 1/4 mile powered by a DNE 488ci (or whatever a 454 .030 over stroked is) single carbed 91 octane breathing motor that dyno'd at "Westech" making 696hp which turns a B Heritage Bronze impeller at 5750rpm do so good for his first time out with this heavy old Hallett bubble deck?
Maybe we should get the experts involved..
Blown472, Omega... Any ideas?
HBjet Me, Me, Me, I know the answer!! :D :D :D
It's because his boat is yellow. Everyone knows that yellow west coast classic boats are the shizzle :D
Come to think of it, it probably has a lot more to do with a well planned out and executed setup where each part compliments the other. Tom's boat is definitely up for the sleeper of the year award.
Chris

Liquid waste
09-25-2003, 02:54 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
hey HB maybe he meant fat like PHAT. maybe.....just trying to be positive :) As for this new found character being 565. I dunno. don't think so though.
Omega NO I dont mean Phat I mean FAT!!!!!!
My life is not ****ed up and if you are meant to say wife you are wrong again 5'6" 120lbs is not fat.
What does it take to be apart of your fan club HBJet :confused:
By the way is Bense468 your brother?

HBjet
09-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Liquid waste:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
My life is not ****ed up and if you are meant to say wife you are wrong again 5'6" 120lbs is not fat.
By the way is Bense468 your brother? You are too much!
No, Bense468 is not related to me at all.
As for my woman being FAT, that is funny.
Here is my fat girlfriend!
http://www.***boat.com/bikini/34/3/01.jpg
Ok, your right.... she is slowing me down..
Babe, get your fat ass to the gym, I need to go faster! Oh, and she's a mother of a 14yo daughter too!
HBjet
[ September 25, 2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Cs19
09-25-2003, 03:25 PM
Omega is calling shots on people he doesnt even know ..How is that acceptable omega? Keep it between you and Randy for the last time. devil
You know what i wanna see? I wanna see omega squeeze his fat ass in a 6 second dragster and go run a pass. Guaranteed his lazy ass would pass out in the first 60 feet on a 6 second pass. Oh but wait he drives a 55 mph brown daycruiser so i guess he is qualified to talk shit on guys who run 6 seconds in NHRA.
You know, more people read this stuff than you think, Keep it between you and the others that are present here.

Liquid waste
09-25-2003, 03:35 PM
HBJet
What the hell does she have in her teeth or what is she chewing on? Yes she is a little fat for my liking!!! Send her to Jenny Craig!!! With her in the boat your boat is got to be slow. She is so ugly she looks at your motor and scares all your horses away AKA Horse Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Johnwithjm
09-25-2003, 03:38 PM
HBjet:
Liquid waste:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Ok, your right.... she is slowing me down..
Babe, get your fat ass to the gym, I need to go faster! Oh, and she's a mother of a 14yo daughter too!
HBjet Windy=RDO :D jawdrop

MAXIMUS
09-25-2003, 03:54 PM
Liquid waste:
HBJet
What the hell does she have in her teeth or what is she chewing on? Yes she is a little fat for my liking!!! Send her to Jenny Craig!!! With her in the boat your boat is got to be slow. She is so ugly she looks at your motor and scares all your horses away AKA Horse Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! This is qualifying as one of the worst threads yet!! Waste you are a duche bag & obviously have no morals or quams. You apperantly were beaten & analy aboducted as a child! You should get some professional help & step off... 565 You are still talking a lot of smack for not producing anything overly impressive yet??? If you spent more time fixing your shit instead of talking shit you wouldnt be running down a race course with a dead hole! I hope for your sake your boat runs as good as your mouth the next time out! HB it amazes me you alow yourself to fall into these pissing matches! You need to check yo self... Omega keep up the good work! :) Blown don't ever change!! wink Hey look at that still time for the front 9! :)

565edge
09-25-2003, 04:09 PM
MAXIMUS:
Liquid waste:
HBJet
What the hell does she have in her teeth or what is she chewing on? Yes she is a little fat for my liking!!! Send her to Jenny Craig!!! With her in the boat your boat is got to be slow. She is so ugly she looks at your motor and scares all your horses away AKA Horse Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! This is qualifying as one of the worst threads yet!! Waste you are a duche bag & obviously have no morals or quams. You apperantly were beaten & analy aboducted as a child! You should get some professional help & step off... 565 You are still talking a lot of smack for not producing anything overly impressive yet??? If you spent more time fixing your shit instead of talking shit you wouldnt be running down a race course with a dead hole! I hope for your sake your boat runs as good as your mouth the next time out! HB it amazes me you alow yourself to fall into these pissing matches! You need to check yo self... Omega keep up the good work! :) Blown don't ever change!! wink Hey look at that still time for the front 9! :) The only person i talk smack to is hb(the bitch)jet,Keep running around parker with your helmet on.You look just as gay as hbjet.Talk all the shit you want because im the only one that knows what it will do.

Hotcrusader76
09-25-2003, 04:34 PM
Wow....so this is what happens when I take a vacation from ***boat...LMAO...
Wendi you look great in that picture. Randy you're hot too :D ...I mean looking great :D

HBjet
09-25-2003, 05:08 PM
So liquid, are you going to meet me to race your waste of fiberglass or are you going to start to back peddle and make EXCUSES as to why you can't make it?
I'm calling you out punk, show up with your ride and lets see what kind of man you are, oh, and bring your woman, and we will have a little bikini contest at RoadRunner and we will let EVERYONE there judge who the better looking one is.... Or are you going to make some excuse as to why you can't make it.... and she is busy washing her hair, and your boat this, and that.... shit. You bore me!
565, so are you going to start racing the rest of the season? If so do you think Daddy can pay for my registration and fees too? What about a video? Can daddy cover my costs on that also?
HBjet

Liquid waste
09-25-2003, 05:53 PM
hbjet
Dont take this stuff to heart!!!!!!!!!! I am just ****ing with you.
tell them to lick your Nuts. Didnt you do all your own work? I Know HBjet didnt!!!!

HBjet
09-25-2003, 06:16 PM
Liquid waste:
Dont take this stuff to heart!!!!!!!!!! I am just ****ing with you. No excuses... bring that boat out and lets race. Are you back out now? Are you making excuses? I have a ****ed up impeller and I'll still run ya... you know, run whatcha brung style....
So, are you going to show, or are you going to flake?
No Excuses!
BTW, I did all the work I could on my boat, as for engine building and pump work, I want the best so I took them to the best. Besides, I was tired of tearing down my motor myself ever year so that's why I had one built that I don't have to tear down.
HBjet

Duke
09-25-2003, 06:27 PM
Liquid waste:
hbjet
Dont take this stuff to heart!!!!!!!!!! I am just ****ing with you.
tell them to lick your Nuts. Didnt you do all your own work? I Know HBjet didnt!!!! YOU F*CKING P*SSY!!!

Liquid waste
09-25-2003, 06:39 PM
Hbjet
I will meet you at BUCKSKIN

Liquid waste
09-25-2003, 06:40 PM
Duke
Why am i a pussy

Liquid waste
09-25-2003, 06:42 PM
Hbjet
I am such a nice guy i will even bring a chew toy for the Wife

Duke
09-25-2003, 06:46 PM
Liquid waste:
Duke
Why am i a pussy cuz he called you out and you backed out after talking all that shit, you p*ssy

2allbeefpatties
09-25-2003, 07:02 PM
Liquid waste:
Hbjet
I am such a nice guy i will even bring a chew toy for the Wife Don't hate the guy because his boat is faster than yours and his girl is hot. Stick to what you do best poll smoking

HBjet
09-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Liquid waste:
Hbjet
I am such a nice guy i will even bring a chew toy for the Wife Bring that chew toy because your gonna need it to paddle that clunker to the shore...punk!
HBjet

Cs19
09-25-2003, 07:33 PM
:D shit i may have to come for this one.

HBjet
09-25-2003, 07:35 PM
cs19:
:D shit i may have to come for this one. Come on out Chris and party, this fool isn't going to show.... they had to ask around or ask daddy of they can use the boat, or borrow a motor.... this person was running there mouth thinking they wouldn't get called out... well, there up and know there getting cold feet!
HBjet

djdtpr
09-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Randy are u guys going to ming in october?The trip to parker is it going to be at big river or at the strip?

HBjet
09-25-2003, 07:48 PM
djdplacecraft:
Randy are u guys going to ming in october?The trip to parker is it going to be at big river or at the strip? I'm going to OP6C-6 in Parker during the next Ming race. I plan on going to the races in Nov. to watch, and the first race in March next year, I would like to run.... Wrightnow & Cyclone should be ready by then too because we all want to race on the same weekend.
As for racing Liquid, it will be in Parker since I'm going to be there and he claims I make excuses. He's in AZ so Parker should be a short trip for him. I'll meet him anywhere in Parker that weekend, and I think your right, we can run during the day, unless he has ANOTHER excuse, and for shits and giggles, I'll keep my cooler, anchor, and more then 3 gallons of gas in the boat~!
HBjet

wrightnow
09-25-2003, 07:56 PM
Liquid waste:
Hbjet
I will meet you at BUCKSKIN Hey LW, What boat are you going to bring and pic's or are you still tring to line one up for that weekend.
Mark

wrightnow
09-25-2003, 07:59 PM
Liquid waste:
Duke
Why am i a pussy Your a pussy for talking shit and bring girls into it and not keeping this between your and HBjet.....Pussy
Mark

djdtpr
09-25-2003, 08:00 PM
cp tunnel in less than flat water = going swimming.
Have you ever met 565 yet?He is pretty cool i think if u guys hung out and drank some brew together u probably would get along.

77charger
09-25-2003, 08:09 PM
565edge:
9,s around 110-115.But we will see.the motor spins another 1200-1300 more rpm? oh yea another competitor in the 9.50 class.Bring it i like the competition.Really i aint baggin you on this either.

The Boat Guy
09-25-2003, 08:18 PM
I seen a black ski-hydro down there at bakersfield thats going to put a hurting on the 9.50-10.00 class.

565edge
09-25-2003, 08:20 PM
HBjet:
So liquid, are you going to meet me to race your waste of fiberglass or are you going to start to back peddle and make EXCUSES as to why you can't make it?
I'm calling you out punk, show up with your ride and lets see what kind of man you are, oh, and bring your woman, and we will have a little bikini contest at RoadRunner and we will let EVERYONE there judge who the better looking one is.... Or are you going to make some excuse as to why you can't make it.... and she is busy washing her hair, and your boat this, and that.... shit. You bore me!
565, so are you going to start racing the rest of the season? If so do you think Daddy can pay for my registration and fees too? What about a video? Can daddy cover my costs on that also?
HBjet Hey dumb****,show up at ming next month and i will pay your registration.You talk a bunch of shit about racing everybody but you wont bring it to ming to smoke me?Just remember my moto.I WENT FASTER THAN HBJET ON 7 CYLINDERS!So lets see,my dad bought a video for $40 bucks?So what.I beleive i paid for my entry,two pit passes and 4 armbands for my buddies.Get your facts straight there buddy,I paid more in taxes last year than you make in two years!Ill tell my dad to keep his $40 bucks to tip your gir*&^%$* next time hes in a mexican brothel! devil ,So how are the tips now with the 6 foot rule in the clubs?
[ September 25, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

565edge
09-25-2003, 08:24 PM
77charger:
565edge:
9,s around 110-115.But we will see.the motor spins another 1200-1300 more rpm? oh yea another competitor in the 9.50 class.Bring it i like the competition.Really i aint baggin you on this either. Im going to shoot for it,well see.Maybe not.well have to meet up next month.

Jetboatguru
09-25-2003, 08:32 PM
HBjet:
Liquid waste:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
HBjet Picking on the rather dreamy one is off limits - go pick on someone else.

77charger
09-25-2003, 08:34 PM
The Boat Guy:
I seen a black ski-hydro down there at bakersfield thats going to put a hurting on the 9.50-10.00 class. I will be waiting for it.So far i have done 3 races there and have won three.My boat is very consistent if needed

wrightnow
09-25-2003, 08:37 PM
djdplacecraft:
cp tunnel in less than flat water = going swimming.
Have you ever met 565 yet?He is pretty cool i think if u guys hung out and drank some brew together u probably would get along. Have to agree with you Danny, I enjoyed meeting 565 and I wish him luck in Oct race.
Mark

40oz'nHO's
09-25-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey cs19, thanks for the PM. Give me a call sometime maybe we could hangout bro. My dream is to have a fast jetboat like you and HBjet. You guys are some of the baddest river racers I have ever heard of. If you guys could just help a poor kid out and give me some tips on how to get my 77 tahiti to run up in the 90's I would greatly appreciate it.

HBjet
09-25-2003, 09:02 PM
565edge:
Hey dumb****,show up at ming next month and i will pay your registration.You talk a bunch of shit about racing everybody but you wont bring it to ming to smoke me?I talk alot of shit about racing everyone, but I won't go to ming to race you? I'm sorry 565, but you just made it to Ming for your first time now your calling me out? Tell you what buddy, get your shit together over the winter and I'll see you on the rope in March. I've said it now 3 times, I plan on racing Ming in March. Oh, and where where you for the CBBB, and Labor Day at Lost Lake? I was out there running, you didn't show up... So as far as I'm concerned, you better spend more time thinking about how you will be me, then just telling me you will beat me.
565edge:
I paid more in taxes last year than you make in two years!Ill tell my dad to keep his $40 bucks to tip your gir*&^%$* next time hes in a mexican brothel! So how are the tips now with the 6 foot rule in the clubs?Ok, now you want to compare salary? Well, my shit is together, running and paid for in full, but yet, your to busy talking about money and your pile won't even run right! You must have a very small dick, you need to talk yourself all up about the races when everyone thought you where going to drop anchor because you went so slow. Now you have to rip on my girlfriend, saying she is a *****? What a ****ing pussy and yeah, I've heard you are a pretty decent guy, but let's point out something...
you have claimed and called the following:
"If you show up to the races HBjet I'm going to **** you up"
"Then I'm going to **** your wife"
And now your saying my woman is a ***** and works in a brothel? Don't even bother drag racing 565 because your already the biggest loser on every level.
HBjet

littleC
09-25-2003, 09:10 PM
HBJET
Why r u being so hostile? :D Everything in here is a game. I meet 565 at Ming with Danny. He is a pretty cool guy. As of right now he will put you on the trailer.
By the way I have set an appointment up with Jack to get my pump set up. I am hoping it will be ready in January.

565edge
09-25-2003, 09:11 PM
HBjet:
565edge:
Hey dumb****,show up at ming next month and i will pay your registration.You talk a bunch of shit about racing everybody but you wont bring it to ming to smoke me?I talk alot of shit about racing everyone, but I won't go to ming to race you? I'm sorry 565, but you just made it to Ming for your first time now your calling me out? Tell you what buddy, get your shit together over the winter and I'll see you on the rope in March. I've said it now 3 times, I plan on racing Ming in March. Oh, and where where you for the CBBB, and Labor Day at Lost Lake? I was out there running, you didn't show up... So as far as I'm concerned, you better spend more time thinking about how you will be me, then just telling me you will beat me.
565edge:
I paid more in taxes last year than you make in two years!Ill tell my dad to keep his $40 bucks to tip your gir*&^%$* next time hes in a mexican brothel! So how are the tips now with the 6 foot rule in the clubs?Ok, now you want to compare salary? Well, my shit is together, running and paid for in full, but yet, your to busy talking about money and your pile won't even run right! You must have a very small dick, you need to talk yourself all up about the races when everyone thought you where going to drop anchor because you went so slow. Now you have to rip on my girlfriend, saying she is a *****? What a ****ing pussy and yeah, I've heard you are a pretty decent guy, but let's point out something...
you have claimed and called the following:
"If you show up to the races HBjet I'm going to **** you up"
"Then I'm going to **** your wife"
And now your saying my woman is a ***** and works in a brothel? Don't even bother drag racing 565 because your already the biggest loser on every level.
HBjet Drop anchor because i went so slow?Hmmm,it still went faster than you!As far as your wife i didnt know you were married?Never said she was a ***** either?Guilty conscience?

40oz'nHO's
09-25-2003, 09:11 PM
HBjet:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 565edge:
You must have a very small dick,
HBjet Why the hell are you talking about his dick?

HBjet
09-25-2003, 09:15 PM
littleC:
Why r u being so hostile? :D Everything in here is a game. I meet 565 at Ming with Danny. He is a pretty cool guy. As of right now he will put you on the trailer.
By the way I have set an appointment up with Jack to get my pump set up. I am hoping it will be ready in January. LittleC, 565 has nothing but disrespect. He can't keep the attack to just me because his brain goes on overload. So he has to insult my woman and degrade her. Why? I have no idea, maybe because he feels I out smart him so he has to bring in my woman, maybe because he's never had such a fine girl on his side.
I would have put all of the other shit aside, but he's crossed the line the last time.
HBjet

Cs19
OOPS. :D
[ September 25, 2003, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: cs19 ]

Cs19
OOPS
[ September 25, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: cs19 ]

Cs19
WHOOPS :D :D :D
[ September 25, 2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: cs19 ]

HBjet
09-25-2003, 09:16 PM
565edge:
Drop anchor because i went so slow?Hmmm,it still went faster than you!As far as your wife i didnt know you were married?Never said she was a ***** either?Guilty conscience? **** YOU 565

565edge
09-25-2003, 09:19 PM
HBjet:
565edge:
Drop anchor because i went so slow?Hmmm,it still went faster than you!As far as your wife i didnt know you were married?Never said she was a ***** either?Guilty conscience? **** YOU 565 You need some zoloft or something.I love you hbjet!You have outsmarted me,whos pissed right know,you or me.Looks like i won! :D :D :D

HBjet
09-25-2003, 09:21 PM
565edge:
Looks like i won!565ci 15:1 compression motor making 1000hp which is suppose to lay the smack down has the best time of a 96mph run and over 11 second in the 1/4 mile! Yeah, your the champ!
**** YOU 565
HBjet

Cs19
09-25-2003, 09:22 PM
77charger:
The Boat Guy:
I seen a black ski-hydro down there at bakersfield thats going to put a hurting on the 9.50-10.00 class. I will be waiting for it.So far i have done 3 races there and have won three.My boat is very consistent if needed 77CHARGER has some pretty good times posted up on the njba site. 9.554 or something for the win. wink ..good job 77..Now if this guy just shows up in his hydro and lays down a 9.50 ill be impressed..77,are there any hydros in 9.50 now?
give it up for m. roznos for showing up and dropping 2 tenths and landing in the very low 9.0s.Hes gonna be a player in that 9.0 bracket i think. :D later

565edge
09-25-2003, 09:25 PM
HBjet:
565edge:
Looks like i won!565ci 15:1 compression motor making 1000hp which is suppose to lay the smack down has the best time of a 96mph run and over 11 second in the 1/4 mile! Yeah, your the champ!
**** YOU 565
HBjet Im sure my motor missing a cylinder was not making anything near that.lets see 5900rpm compared to 7200rpm,think about it?its still nice to know that it still went faster than you!You can never take that away!

HBjet
09-25-2003, 09:27 PM
565edge:
You can never take that away! I'm happy you did, you where still turning more RPM's. If you had the same size/power motor, then I would be bumbed, but we don't, so it doesn't bother me and I think it's funny that you cherish it so much... that cute.
**** YOU 565
HBjet

Cs19
09-25-2003, 09:31 PM
EDGE, you running 1000 horse?

565edge
09-25-2003, 09:34 PM
cs19:
EDGE, you running 1000 horse? Im sure it is around there on a good tune up.Hows your boat coming?

Cs19
09-25-2003, 09:48 PM
its sitting in the garage with a cover on it. The cylinder head guy is lagging on my porting..... devil im about to go over there with my frickin dremil and do it myself. :D

565edge
09-25-2003, 09:54 PM
It will be worth it when its done.I think all head porters and painters lag.

MikeC
09-25-2003, 10:48 PM
"launched a pushrod out on 1 of my intakes"
I'm not taking sides or trying to start carp with you but;
How can you "launch" a pushrod and keep running the motor? I would think that the lifter would launch sooner or later also and be a major ping pong ball inside there!? I guess you may have gotten really really lucky........
Glad you had a great time at Ming!

MAXIMUS
09-26-2003, 06:13 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]The only person i talk smack to is hb(the bitch)jet,Keep running around parker with your helmet on.You look just as gay as hbjet.Talk all the shit you want because im the only one that knows what it will do. [/QB][/QUOTE]
:confused: Does this mean were not friends anymore! lol You might cause me to come up to ming & introduce myself... It will save a lot of time! wink I hope you get that thing firing on all 8! :rolleyes:

Hotcrusader76
09-26-2003, 06:14 AM
Could someone pass me the salt for my popcorn? :D
Come guys....let this thread rest...it's getting a little warm in here.

MAXIMUS
09-26-2003, 06:14 AM
Also I kinda liked the helmet look at parker? I thought maybe I could start a new trend... :D

565edge
09-26-2003, 08:50 AM
mike c,on a roller lifter there is a bar that connects to the other lifter,it will not let it jump out?But it might of ****ed that lifter up and maybe the lifter bore and cam?

HM
09-26-2003, 09:05 AM
I had a roller rocker nut back off and let a push rod fly - this was the damage to the pushrods. The lifters where unable to stay and bounced out. The one in several pieces was eaten up by the cam. The cam was majorly f'd up.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/290broke0001.jpg

beached 1
09-26-2003, 09:07 AM
HBjet:
littleC:
By the way I have set an appointment up with Jack to get my pump set up. I am hoping it will be ready in January. LittleC, 565 has nothing but disrespect. He can't keep the attack to just me because his brain goes on overload. So he has to insult my woman and degrade her. Why? I have no idea, maybe because he feels I out smart him so he has to bring in my woman, maybe because he's never had such a fine girl on his side.
I would have put all of the other shit aside, but he's crossed the line the last time.
HBjet True.
it can all be in fun untill somone goes overboard with the insults. Most of the time it's all just talk and friendly ribbing. But leave the women out of it. Especially the hot ones like little Windy.
Too much Drama in here.

565edge
09-26-2003, 09:10 AM
That sucks,I only launched one and the lifters stayed in place,the pushrod came out and landed laying down in the intake valley.Out of curisoty(sp)was there a huge power drop?

beached 1
09-26-2003, 09:11 AM
HolyMoly:
I had a roller rocker nut back off and let a push rod fly - this was the damage to the pushrods. The lifters where unable to stay and bounced out. The one in several pieces was eaten up by the cam. The cam was majorly f'd up.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/290broke0001.jpg Damn! that would suck. I'm just rookie, but would a rev kit help this from happening? Obviously, the nut backing out was the real problem, but just wondering why some rollers have rev kits and some don't.

MikeC
09-26-2003, 09:24 AM
565, I guess compared to beached 1, your one lucky manba jamba!
beached 1 sorry you weren't so lucky dude! I try and remember to give all my nuts one more tug before closing things up........
565, what class are you thinking about running next time? (or did you say it already?).
If my 2 bolt holds together this weekend, I'm hopeing to be on the ropes with you all.

HM
09-26-2003, 09:24 AM
565edge:
Out of curisoty(sp)was there a huge power drop? Nope, didn't notice a thing...DOTE!!
eek!
Well, that was only one of a couple things that happened. I was not really over revving it - I was cruising about 4500 RPM and then started to get on it - felt a power loss, looked back to see steam coming out the breaters. I shut it down. Turned out the heads had cracked (edlebrock Victor jr's) due to massive oxidation. Bent the intake valve. The rocker nut may have backed off due to lack of maintenance (roller hydraulic - and did not take the valve covers off for about 40 hours). Or, steam may have entered the cylider and caused a hydraulic situation and caused the push rod to bend, and then with everything coming loose, the rocker nut backed off...who knows.

565edge
09-26-2003, 09:37 AM
I am going to try to do river racer one more time.They say you have only 1 time with that though?But with mechanical failure as i did i going to see if they will let me?It only cost $75 dollars.I would of had 5 runs total.If they dont let me i will run in the 10 second class and see what happens,it was hard trying to see what number to leave on when the boat didnt run the same?It was a great time and everybody there are great people.Will they let you run nos in river racer?

MikeC
09-26-2003, 10:25 AM
I'd think the'd let ya run RR once more since you had the problems. If you can run a Blower, I don't see why I can't run a little NOS! I think the only limit is the 100 MPH limit, with no pop off valve.........
Have you downloaded the rule book from http://www.njbaracing.net/ ?
the link is at the bottom of the page for it, it's in PDF format.
[ September 26, 2003, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: MikeC ]

565edge
09-26-2003, 10:45 AM
I have looked at the rule book before.I did buy and install a ratchet before i went.How much nos are you putting to you motor,what are the results?Before and after?I signed up over on real jet boats but didnt want to bring hbjet overthere following me and bring it down.There are some pretty smart people over there.
[ September 26, 2003, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

MikeC
09-26-2003, 11:02 AM
565edge:
I have looked at the rule book before.I did buy and install a ratchet before i went.How much nos are you putting to you motor,what are the results?Before and after?I signed up over on real jet boats but didnt want to bring hbjet overthere following me and bring it down.There are some pretty smart people over there. I started messing with a 100hp shot, but then relized from talking to Squirtcha that 150 would be the way to go. I don't know the total results, since I've found most of my valve springs were busted and I've been having a high rpm sputtering thing off and on for all season. But I did manage to run a 1/2 bottle out last month and I'm thinking it's up in the mid 90's on it. I went hunting, I mean looking for HB and Cyclone that same weekend, and unfortunatly, they both screwed up there IMPS and declined to assume the position,,, :-D ut oh......
I'd say, if you can afford to build enough hp to get into the 90's without it, why mess with it for a lake boat. Other wise, N2O is WILD shit!
How much did you have to move your engine up for the Rachet release?

1st Timer
09-26-2003, 11:19 AM
565edge:
I am going to try to do river racer one more time.They say you have only 1 time with that though?But with mechanical failure as i did i going to see if they will let me?It only cost $75 dollars.I would of had 5 runs total.If they dont let me i will run in the 10 second class and see what happens,it was hard trying to see what number to leave on when the boat didnt run the same?It was a great time and everybody there are great people.Will they let you run nos in river racer? You might want to see if there is a 25second class

565edge
09-26-2003, 11:52 AM
1st Timer:
565edge:
I am going to try to do river racer one more time.They say you have only 1 time with that though?But with mechanical failure as i did i going to see if they will let me?It only cost $75 dollars.I would of had 5 runs total.If they dont let me i will run in the 10 second class and see what happens,it was hard trying to see what number to leave on when the boat didnt run the same?It was a great time and everybody there are great people.Will they let you run nos in river racer? You might want to see if there is a 25second class Get it straight.It was et:26.569 at mph:48.2496.If you could of seen how proud i was.

cyclone
09-26-2003, 01:01 PM
MikeC:
565edge:
I have looked at the rule book before.I did buy and install a ratchet before i went.How much nos are you putting to you motor,what are the results?Before and after?I signed up over on real jet boats but didnt want to bring hbjet overthere following me and bring it down.There are some pretty smart people over there. I started messing with a 100hp shot, but then relized from talking to Squirtcha that 150 would be the way to go. I don't know the total results, since I've found most of my valve springs were busted and I've been having a high rpm sputtering thing off and on for all season. But I did manage to run a 1/2 bottle out last month and I'm thinking it's up in the mid 90's on it. I went hunting, I mean looking for HB and Cyclone that same weekend, and unfortunatly, they both screwed up there IMPS and declined to assume the position,,, :-D ut oh......
I'd say, if you can afford to build enough hp to get into the 90's without it, why mess with it for a lake boat. Other wise, N2O is WILD shit!
How much did you have to move your engine up for the Rachet release? Assume the position???? uh sorry man but you didnt ask me for a race if that's what you're sayin' here. :D

MikeC
09-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Sorry Cyclone, next time I'll carry a flag with me and wave it when I pull along side ya......
Cyclone
SMACK DOWN NOW!
sleeping

77charger
09-26-2003, 04:45 PM
cs19
77CHARGER has some pretty good times posted up on the njba site. 9.554 or something for the win. wink ..good job 77..Now if this guy just shows up in his hydro and lays down a 9.50 ill be impressed..77,are there any hydros in 9.50 now?
give it up for m. roznos for showing up and dropping 2 tenths and landing in the very low 9.0s.Hes gonna be a player in that 9.0 bracket i think. :D later [/QB]No there are no hydros at the moment cs i also had a 9.51 w a .2something rt.If i need to push it i have the up pedal to use which i used in both .50s run from this past weekend.That was my first time using the pedal with better weather i am in the .50s pretty easily.But the last three rounds all those guys i was a little tense about getting past them.

Cs19
09-26-2003, 05:03 PM
ok, dont start with all the pedal talk, your in the jetters area ,remember? :D :D j/k. good job 77, do you have a chance in the points?

77charger
09-26-2003, 05:47 PM
cs19:
ok, dont start with all the pedal talk, your in the jetters area ,remember? :D :D j/k. good job 77, do you have a chance in the points? I am 175 behind guthrie i think i can do it.It is my goal remember i didnt do the first two races mar,apr and in june i had a back up driver who helped out but went out first round.I really want the points and am determined i like it to go to the end(last race)I talked to jim in the in ramp he was thinkin of puttin in his comp jet motor for the nov race.I told him i want to see him in the 9.50 class to the end :) .Hes definitely one cool guy though.Next year we plan on steppin up boat is capable but this is my first year racin so we are keeping things safe as far as plate set up goes and the boat is consistent so why mess with it.Last year at this time i was driving a 70 mph jet and only driven a flat once :D .Thanks to my boss for this oppurtunity :)

Cs19
09-26-2003, 06:31 PM
yeah, thats quite the opportunity. I actually have met your boss before out at the river.

77charger
09-26-2003, 06:35 PM
cs19:
yeah, thats quite the opportunity. I actually have met your boss before out at the river. where at ?steve or jim?

Badboat1
09-26-2003, 07:42 PM
I Have a problem with this HB's boat runs damn good and ya want to not only BASH him you bring Windy along with it and all the pics I have seen she is a Hot Babe.I guess I need some new eyes.As you can see I hope I'am from Texas and Randy is my bud ,never met the guy but we have talked on the phone alot he is a good guy and don't talk shit to me.His boat is probley the fastest V bottom I have seen.
And do not F$ck With Windy she is a really great girl.
My dime
BB1

MAXIMUS
09-28-2003, 08:35 AM
Badboat1:
I Have a problem with this HB's boat runs damn good and ya want to not only BASH him you bring Windy along with it and all the pics I have seen she is a Hot Babe.I guess I need some new eyes.As you can see I hope I'am from Texas and Randy is my bud ,never met the guy but we have talked on the phone alot he is a good guy and don't talk shit to me.His boat is probley the fastest V bottom I have seen.
And do not F$ck With Windy she is a really great girl.
My dime
BB1 Well said amgio I believe I will shoot ya a five! :)
Lots of lame shots being taken here...

Jordy
09-28-2003, 08:52 AM
77charger:
\That was my first time using the pedal with better weather i am in the .50s pretty easily. So it goes even faster if you pedal? Damn, trying to drive the boat, work the throttle and pedal all at the same time... sounds too much like work to me. :D :D :D

cyclone
09-28-2003, 03:07 PM
MikeC:
Sorry Cyclone, next time I'll carry a flag with me and wave it when I pull along side ya......
Cyclone
SMACK DOWN NOW!
sleeping I just figured that with all the black smoke coming out of the back end of your boat you didn't want a piece of mine. :D

The Boat Guy
09-28-2003, 04:32 PM
We was down there to,You guys gave all the prop guys a good laugh.

MikeC
09-28-2003, 04:56 PM
Black Smoke!? Your kidding right!? Geez, I know she's getting tired, but smoken would be nasty.......
Cyclone, I'm only jazzen ya, the water was horrible that day and I figured something was not right since you looked bumbed...... I'm sure well catch up to each other soon, hopefully when we are spanking some OB's!
By the way, I like your boat! It looks allot like the RJB logo?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-29-2003, 04:11 AM
HBjet:
So now your implying I'm a bad driver, and Dave at DNE is a bad driver? Man you got some balls Omega, you absolutly don't have the slightest thread of knowledge when it come to my drive abilities and especially Dave's... What a ****ing idiot you are.
And that's great you haven't been in the weeds, it must be really deep where you boat. See, jet pumps suck up all sorts of things, weeds being one of them. There not a problem here, but I guess they are the thing to avoid out there. So, how many hours do you have in the drivers seat of that boat of yours? 25 hours (because of the off season and all)
Until you have 10+ years of driving a jet boat, save your time and keep your advice to yourself.
If you still want to point out the fact that I sucked up "Rocks" not weeds in my pump, thats fine, but get the facts straight rookie.
It was dark, the water up over a spot that is usually above the water level, and most importantly, I was moving out of the way as fast as I could to avoid an accident. I didn't run into, onto, through, or over a rock bar. I came off plane and with the current of the river I drifted over one (still not touching bottom) while I waited for the boats racing to pass. Once they passed, I proceeded to get on plane and didn't realize how far I drifted which put me over a rock bar. That's how the pump sucked up rock.
So there you have it, get it right or shut the **** up.
Have a nice day :)
HBjet [/b][/QUOTE]
I boat in shallow places also. I guess I am just more familiar with my surroundings. oh and I put about 50 hours a year on my boat. we have a 2 week off season. It never really gets cold in SE texas. nice job on the ROCKS!!!!
Omega
[ September 29, 2003, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-29-2003, 04:17 AM
cs19:
Omega is calling shots on people he doesnt even know ..How is that acceptable omega? Keep it between you and Randy for the last time. devil
You know what i wanna see? I wanna see omega squeeze his fat ass in a 6 second dragster and go run a pass. Guaranteed his lazy ass would pass out in the first 60 feet on a 6 second pass. Oh but wait he drives a 55 mph brown daycruiser so i guess he is qualified to talk shit on guys who run 6 seconds in NHRA.
You know, more people read this stuff than you think, Keep it between you and the others that are present here. how fast is your boat again Jr? I would have a hard time getting into a dragster seeing how short I am at 6'7". BTW my boat is yellow and it runs 65mph. Maybe you could get HB or someone to tow your boat around for you......
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-29-2003, 08:09 AM
HBjet:
Oh, and she's a mother of a 14yo daughter too!
HBjet It's all starting to make sense now........
Omega

Cs19
09-29-2003, 09:37 AM
wow you dug that post out didnt you omega. ITs cool i dont need HB or anyone to tow me around. If i wanted to go boating id take the other tunnel out,its just been completly gone through and has a brand new motor. :D its very dialed... LAter.

Windy
09-29-2003, 10:13 AM
RiverDave:
Ya know what.. this ain't none of my biz so you guys have fun..
Banter on! :D
RD I liked your original post better Dave wink