PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bruce and Eric

JetBoatRich
06-23-2003, 03:42 AM
I wanted to Thank Bruce and Eric for all their hard work on my Engine.
9 Days after I sucked a valve into the #1 cylinder I was back in the water and running great.
Eric, couldn't know anybody better than you. Your persistent and never give up attitude can not be beat. Thanks Bud
Bruce, what can I say except thanks. we brought you a mess and you moved your own motor aside and got mine all fixed up.
Superdave, you deserve a thanks to for letting my motor go together in front of yours.
We worked until 11:3o Thursday night in Bruce's garage and were 90% done until Friday morning. After fixing the stripped blower bolt, it fired right up, as Bruce said it would.
Thanks Again

Squeezing Spectra
06-23-2003, 02:10 PM
:D

Eric455
06-23-2003, 09:57 PM
without bruce i wouldnt be able to help with anything. RICH " its the best attitude my parents have taught me. "never give up" (when we started taking everything apart when we got back from the lake 2 weeks ago! i said Rich dont worry your gonna make it OP6C. i said it to my self over & over again till the last second. and you maid it. thats makes me smileright their. that "WE" yes we, bruce, you, and I tried our best to get that thing back together and we did. hey bruce you already know how i should thank you. i just let you pick on me, thats all lol :D enought of this emotional bull$H1T!!!! see ya guys later
eric

JetBoatRich
06-24-2003, 03:45 AM
Your right Eric, positive attitude helps :D

JetBoatRich
06-25-2003, 11:21 AM
I am still real happy with what they did, thanks

superdave013
06-25-2003, 11:37 AM
JetBoatRich:
Superdave, you deserve a thanks to for letting my motor go together in front of yours.
What the hell, my shits has only been there for months now. :confused:
I donno how you guys get yours back in a timely manner but I'm getting pissed about mine. I need to have my intake polished before it gets installed and it's still not done getting portmatched. whatever