PDA

View Full Version : HB JET IS A RIP OFF!

565edge
05-19-2003, 05:25 PM
HBJET wants to much for his parts,I started my own thread like you requested hbjet. :D

HBjet
05-19-2003, 05:27 PM
565edge:
HBJET wants to much for his parts,I started my own thread like you requested hbjet. :D What is your problem? If you think I'm a rip off, what do you think a NEW FORGED CRANK from GM is worth and the rods?
Come on expert!
HBjet

565edge
05-19-2003, 05:29 PM
HBjet:
565edge:
HBJET wants to much for his parts,I started my own thread like you requested hbjet. :D What is your problem? If you think I'm a rip off, what do you think a NEW FORGED CRANK from GM is worth and the rods?
Come on expert!
HBjet I posted your answer on your other thread :cool:

HBjet
05-19-2003, 05:32 PM
$500 you can get a eagle 4140,or get the the new eagle cast that is almost as strong as yours for a couple hundred bucks
Almost as strong isn't as strong, that's why there is a price difference.
You know, WTF is your problem MK? Why do you have to be such a ass?
HBjet

Squeezing Spectra
05-19-2003, 05:37 PM
Hey 565 i got a crank for ya LOL 8----> cry
I think HB is right on i get 450.00 for new GM steel crank and 300.00 for a set of reman 7/16 rods if you dont like his prices go buy your jap crap parts, i dont hear my customers complaining why dont you go whine where somebody will listen. Bruce

565edge
05-19-2003, 05:42 PM
Squeezing Spectra:
Hey 565 i got a crank for ya LOL 8----> cry
I think HB is right on i get 450.00 for new GM steel crank and 300.00 for a set of reman 7/16 rods if you dont like his prices go buy your jap crap parts, i dont hear my customers complaining why dont you go whine where somebody will listen. Bruce For one hb had his crank listed for $600,then dropped it $100,your price of $450 is still cheaper than $500,evidently you listened,so back at ya with 6.5------>!I didnt know callies was jap crap?
[ May 19, 2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

Squeezing Spectra
05-19-2003, 05:44 PM
Hmm i must have been seeing things when i thought it said 500.00 or best offer ? pig_flyi

565edge
05-19-2003, 05:47 PM
Squeezing Spectra:
Hmm i must have been seeing things when i thought it said 500.00 or best offer ? pig_flyi Thats before he edit it?You got any jesel belt drives for bbc 9.800 deck or any jesel rockers?

wsuwrhr
05-19-2003, 06:37 PM
WTF is wrong with you people? hahaha. GEEZ, If the guy wants a million bucks for a mangled steel rod..don't buy it if you don't want it. It is just that simple. Maybe he doesn't REALLY want to sell it. Can we please stop all the nonsense flaming that goes on here.
Brian

GlastronGuy
05-19-2003, 07:14 PM
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
I seen ya I seen ya I seen ya around for a long long time.
I really I really I really remember when you drank my wine
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
I seen ya I seen ya i seen ya walking down to china town
I called ya I called I called ya but you did not look around.
Yeah.
I pay my I pay my I pay my money to the wellfar line.
I seen ya I seen ya I seen ya standing in it everytime.
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
The color The color The color of your skin dont matter to me.
As long as As long as As long as we can live in harmony.
Yeah-ah.
I kinda I Kinda I kinda Like be the president.
Then I could Then I could Then I could show you how your money's spent.
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Sometimes I don't speak right
But did I know what I was talking about
I know your working for the CIA.
They wouldn't have you in the Mafia
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
(repeat until end)

HighRoller
05-19-2003, 09:46 PM
You know the best part about a free market system is that if HBJ is asking too much he won't sell his stuff!!!IF you buy it for too much,you're the one who did wrong because you were uneducated about what you were buying.So if he's asking too much,make him an offer.If he doesn't like it he'll say NO!Nobody is forcing you to buy his parts

bordsmnj
05-19-2003, 10:48 PM
well, guys I'd say 565edge has a bitchen avatar. even if he don't know how to haggle or whatever.... :rolleyes:

spectratoad
05-20-2003, 04:28 AM
cry cry cry That is why I always shop around. If I think someone wants too much for something I shop around. I don't come on the boards and flame someone and try to make him look bad. When someone does that my personal opinion (which isn't worth much) is that the whiner and flamer is the one that is out of line. wink

Squirtcha?
05-20-2003, 06:34 AM
bordsmnj:
well, guys I'd say 565edge has a bitchen avatar. even if he don't know how to haggle or whatever.... :rolleyes: It's not his avatar. That's my buddy's girlfriend with the american flag bathing suit, and on the bendover shot.
Here's a link to his pages.
Jetheaven website (http://www.jetheaven.us/)
Oh yeah, I agree with all the smart people above that say, "If you don't like the deal, don't buy the stuff". No need for the slammin.
[ May 20, 2003, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: Squirtcha? ]

Windy
05-20-2003, 07:09 AM
All 565Edge does is come on here to start sh^t. He doesnt have anything positive to add to the board. Hes been kicked off a couple times, and reregisters under a new name just to come back and start more sh^t.
HBjet is asking a fair price for these parts. He'll also consider all offers.
MissHBjet

Hal
05-20-2003, 07:10 AM
If that is an LS7 crank a good deal on a new one would be around $675.00 if you have a buddy thats a parts manager at a chevy dealer.
[ May 20, 2003, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Blown 472
05-20-2003, 07:10 AM
Would he trade for some spun out, blown up ford parts?? :D :D

Cs19
05-20-2003, 09:05 AM
that wasnt cool edge.

mickeyfinn
05-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Well I agree if the price is too high for you then don't buy it. Everything is worth whatever you can get.
I haven't contributed a lot of boating information here but I have absorbed some and had a lot of fun. One thing I have learned is that when you start flaming someone here with 3 or 4 thousand posts you are going to be jumped on with a vengence. It is obvious that a lot of you have spent a lot of time together on this forum and on the water. So I guess what I am saying is if you want to show everyone how few brains you have go ahead and flame someone with 4000 posts for something lame and you will get what you deserve.

Hotcrusader76
05-20-2003, 01:51 PM
So if 4000 posts earns you respect then I guess I am laggin' LMAO
Just for everyone's info...
HBJet is a cool cat. He has every right to sell his stuff at what ever price he wants. If ya don't want to pay the price, then look elsewhere. Otherwise get a life and start some s$*t somewhere else.
It amazes me the slime that these forums attract. Shouldn't everyone be in their garage getting ready for the river working on their boats, or someone elses at that matter? :D I know I have...
Out...

mickeyfinn
05-20-2003, 01:58 PM
I don't know that the 4000 posts give you respect but if you have 4000 post and people still speak to you then you must be doing something right. Have seen a few posts from people who have evidently wore out their welcome and their posts just sit there unanswered.

miller19j
05-20-2003, 02:05 PM
I’m sorry if that equation held true than we would have to give RiverDave the most respect and I am not about to do that! :D wink
Who the F@#k cares what Randy wants to charge for his stuff? :rolleyes:

HBjet
05-20-2003, 03:01 PM
miller19j:
I’m sorry if that equation held true than we would have to give RiverDave the most respect and I am not about to do that! :D wink
Who the F@#k cares what Randy wants to charge for his stuff? :rolleyes: Yeah, I think RiverDave doesn't fall under those guidlines.
I want to say thanks for everyone seeing how lame this person is for doing what he did. If I'm charging to much in your opinion, tell me, I'm up for listening. I did have the crank priced a little high and I realized it. When I got the exact price of my connecting rods and also saw I had the crank to high and I just want to get what I have into them. These parts are in perfect condition, and I'm not the kind of person who likes to sell parts they may be questionable. I don't need the headaches of an unhappy buyer posting on here as I've seen happen for other people in the past.
And like what everyone else is saying, if you don't like the deal, then don't buy it. If you do, then send me an email. I just want to pass along these items to someone who could benefit from them. Like I've said before, I was going to use these items myself, but my motor porject took another turn (hopefully the last) so I will no longer be needing them.
HBjet :)
[ May 20, 2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Danhercules
05-20-2003, 03:38 PM
HB, To make everyone happy, you can sell them to me for 5 easy payments of 29.95 :D :D :D ...... Wait, someone will get pissed because you sold them too cheep!! smile_sp

HBjet
05-20-2003, 04:10 PM
Danhercules:
5 easy payments of 29.95No problem! The shipping charge will be $699.00 ok?
HBjet

Danhercules
05-20-2003, 04:17 PM
LMAO!!!!
How much is the adapter kit for the crank to fit in my BBF? :rolleyes:
I will NOT pay shipping on that!!! :D :D

565edge
05-20-2003, 04:22 PM
HBjet:
Danhercules:
HBjet I thought fed ex was high?$699 to ship?come on? :mad:

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-20-2003, 05:50 PM
Here is my $0.02
I don't know Hb jet but i do know he offered to let me barrow a set of mufflers. To a guy he never met. Now in my book that means something.I just try to make as many friends a possable because you never know when you might be in trouble on the river and who will be there. There is not that many people into jets and V-DRIVES so odds are you will run into someone from here.Also I have found that it is hard to find people with these hobbies, but hey what do I know?

HARDIN18
05-20-2003, 06:04 PM
I think HB is a bad ass.
I was on here asking some questions about rebuilding my engine and he helped out more than anyone. Means a lot when you don't know much about what your getting into.
Thanks again HB.
And, When I decide to build a high HP ingine I will most likely take his advice.
[ May 20, 2003, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: HARDIN18 ]

hd&boatrider
05-20-2003, 07:53 PM
565edge:
HBjet:
Danhercules:
HBjet I thought fed ex was high?$699 to ship?come on? :mad: Can't you even see he was joking! He can sell his parts for whatever he wants to. Move on and drop it 565sledge. You aren't make any points here if that is what your intentions were.

Windy
05-20-2003, 09:31 PM
Just shows you guys what an A HOLE 565 is by even starting this thread yuk

HammerDown
05-21-2003, 05:52 AM
The bottom line...something's worth is what ever someone's willing to pay.
So whats the point of starting this thread?...and just who and how did HB rip somebody off?
>>>>>Move on!

JetBoatRich
05-21-2003, 05:55 AM
Looks like we all agree (almost all) move and go somewhere else. :cool: If you find a better deal, nice job and say thank you very much :D

beached 1
05-21-2003, 06:14 AM
I have met Randy several times and killed a few silvers with him. I can honestly say he and Windy are some of the nicest people I've ever met.
The people that seem to have a hard on for him all have something in common. Trolls
There are some people in these boards that I don't like. I just simply don't respond to their threads or posts rather than flaming them.
[ May 21, 2003, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: beached 1 ]

Truth Be Told
05-21-2003, 12:15 PM
Hey Bubba Sparks look a like, er, 565 Edge,
Quit rubbing one out everytime you see HBjet post and think of how you can toy with him. You two don't see eye to eye on boats, so what? It's pretty lame to bag on a guy's asking price on a forum, a real man would email privavtely if he thought the price was high and negotiate if he really wanted the parts. Seeing you do a great job at blowing your engines up, I'd think you'd try this approach, you might actually get some decent parts that DON'T break for once.
Otherwise, keep rubbing one out to pictures of chicks you can't have and stay standing on the sidelines of Ming talking about how fast your boat was or will be, when it's done/ LOL!

Liberator TJ1984
05-21-2003, 12:22 PM
HBJet is TOO Cheap eek!
I got a set of rusted out burned out Rewarder Zoomies I'll take $ 300.00 if anyones interested :D : wink :D

Blown 472
05-21-2003, 12:25 PM
HB jet stole my lunch money.
:D :D

Bense468
05-21-2003, 01:41 PM
Drama.

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
05-21-2003, 02:06 PM
After reading these comments I don't think I would hesitate a second to call hbjet for anything. I detect there are a bunch of people around these boards that think he is ok...my$.02...bill.

565edge
05-22-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey Goerge Micheal look,er truth be told,
You need to quit rubbing one out in the bathrooms at ming thinking about hbjet.You hide behind your little screen name and get caught in the bathrooms at local truckstops with your little wanker jackin to a newest jet tech,If you know so much about me and jet boats why dont you come out of closet like your other gay friends and let us know a little more about you,Did we ever find out if you even have a boat?

WETDAWG
05-22-2003, 02:42 PM
Hey 565,
There is nothing wrong with a guy trying to get his money out of good parts :D
I never subscribed to the rule Buy high .....sell low :o boxed
GET A LIFE

Rexone
05-22-2003, 05:14 PM
Supply & demand normally works pretty well in sorting this stuff out without the bashing. I don't recall ever hearing any chiks bashing Nordstrom even though you can go to other stores and buy a lot of the same stuff cheaper. They make the choice and I think Nordstrom does quite well last time I checked. If HBJet's stuff is too high priced no one will buy it and he'll lower the price... pretty simple concept. Doesn't mean he's a jackass just cause he'd like to get some dollars out of his stuff.

Cas
05-22-2003, 05:17 PM
I'd stick up for HB myself but figure there's enough people here that know the way he is. I doubt 1 person will change that.

Phat_Kat
05-22-2003, 05:19 PM
565edge:
HBJET wants to much forIt's spelled too !!
Sorry HB best I could come up with frown

mickeyfinn
05-22-2003, 05:33 PM
DAMN!!
I can't believe this thread is still going. It seems obvious to me that the only person in here who is bashing hb is someone who has never dealt with him. I have never had dealings with him either but seems to offer help when people need it and seems to be knowledgeable. If you don't want to pay the fiddler then don't go to the dance!!....pretty simple

HammerDown
05-22-2003, 07:31 PM
This Thread has run it's course and there's no useful tech content so It has been locked.