PDA

View Full Version : Spam!! I hate to do it but...

Hustler
10-15-2003, 11:02 AM
my dad needs the money,
78 Roger Bonniville TR, 454,new polished intake, new MSD ignition, 3 1/2" through transom exhaust, Berk jc with hydrolic place diverter. very clean boat. asking $7,000. The boat is in Bullhead. I will post some pics tonight when I get home.

cyclone
10-15-2003, 02:31 PM
say it aint so!! :confused:

Big Proppa
10-15-2003, 02:47 PM
keep the rogers. I'll buy the hustler and you can give the money to your pops.

Slick
10-15-2003, 02:57 PM
Big Proppa,
you finally buying a boat the wifey will ride in?

flat broke
10-15-2003, 03:44 PM
That Boat is CLEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN, I'm sorry your dad has to sell it, I wish I was in a position to help out with some $$ and hold the boat for him for a while. I know how bad it sucks to sell off posessions when times get lean. If anyone is interested in a really clean classic, this boat certainly fills the bill.
Chris

XClutchboy725
10-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRG
10-15-2003, 06:34 PM
bull shit!!! this is what the forums are all about, helpin a brutha out!!!! there's gotta be a way to help your pop out!!!this is the largest scale "think tank" known to mankind!!if its money take up a collection,... if its something material then im sure we know someone who can help out! drop the bomb joe!!!just a phone call away!!!
tizzodd ( leader of the new world jetboat coalition, boating for "GOD")

Hustler
10-15-2003, 09:27 PM
Thanks for all the support guys but due to some health problems my dad needs the money, I wish there was a way I could keep it but I'm not in a position right now to swing it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/447Side_View_2.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/447Side_Boat-med.bmp

victorfb
10-15-2003, 10:25 PM
this is just not right. cry theres got to be a way to raise the $ and keep the boat. sell the mustang or? does he need the entire 7 grand?

disco_charger
10-16-2003, 07:08 AM
I will throw in the first testimonial. I've driven and ridden in this boat. It's really clean. I'm trying to get the money asap, but the current state of events (new house) have left me really cash poor. Anyone looking for a super clean, reliable squirt boat, that looks really good, look no further. I'd really like to see someone who'll take care of it buy it, cause with one coat of wax, this boat will look like it did when it was delivered. Joe Sr. and Jr. bolted some nice motor parts on it too, and spent some serious time and money at the polisher.
Disco

Hustler
10-16-2003, 07:36 AM
by the way, the mustang and the ranchero are both for sale also.

cyclone
10-16-2003, 07:38 AM
Hmm. i'd kick down on this especially since its a great boat and for a great guy. group boat buy?? whose got a place to store the gem until pops can re-acuire it?

old rigger
10-16-2003, 07:41 AM
Hustler,
that's a really nice looking Rogers your dad has. Did he buy it new? It's pretty rare for a Rogers to have a JC berk and not a JG, I wonder what the story is behind the different bowl. Doesn't matter either way.
Shoot, for a Rogers that clean, I'd almost get another jet.
Almost.

cyclone
10-16-2003, 09:24 AM
buy that thing rich! it would suck to see it go to someone who didn't know what they were getting.

Rivertoys
10-16-2003, 09:36 AM
I have also been in this boat, it's a great looking and riding boat!!! I hate to see it go, I was looking forward to more BHC river running next season. I also wish that I could swing it as a second boat and sell back to Joe's Dad when the time is right, but it's just not a good time for me either.
RTJas :D

victorfb
10-16-2003, 10:07 AM
man. if i hadnt have just picked up my 18' rogers i would give it some serious thought. a little more than i was looking to spend, but for a boat that nice.....hummm? but then again, it would be a heart break to have to sell it back to him when he's ready. though it would definatly be the right thing to do. i kinda like cyclones idea. "group boat buy" unfortunatly it would have to stay outside at my place. ok gang, whoes got storage space?

cyclone
10-16-2003, 11:14 AM
vic-what boat did you buy? lets see the pics! why you holdin' out? :)

disco_charger
10-16-2003, 07:15 PM
Tanja and I were planning to buy it and leave it at Joe's, you know, so he could use it, and it wouldn't have to go too far to get back home when things straighten out....

RiverToysJas
10-16-2003, 07:23 PM
disco_charger:
Tanja and I were planning to buy it and leave it at Joe's, you know, so he could use it, and it wouldn't have to go too far to get back home when things straighten out.... Yeah, Tanja was just telling us how much she wants another four person jet boat. :rolleyes: Two four person boats aren't the same as one 8 person boat you know!!! :p
RTJas :D

pops1
10-17-2003, 08:51 AM
toddnjuzz:
bull shit!!! this is what the forums are all about, helpin a brutha out!!!! there's gotta be a way to help your pop out!!!this is the largest scale "think tank" known to mankind!!if its money take up a collection,... if its something material then im sure we know someone who can help out! drop the bomb joe!!!just a phone call away!!!
tizzodd ( leader of the new world jetboat coalition, boating for "GOD") I Like That!

Danhercules
10-17-2003, 09:09 AM
cyclone:
vic-what boat did you buy? lets see the pics! why you holdin' out? :) Hes not holdin out, Just too dumb to get pictures up!!!!! LOL. I am gonna try to run by today to get some pics and post em.

disco_charger
10-17-2003, 10:15 AM
RiverToysJas
Yeah, Tanja was just telling us how much she wants another four person jet boat. :rolleyes: Two four person boats aren't the same as one 8 person boat you know!!! :p
RTJas :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
As foreign a concept this might be to you, my wife doesn't want an I/O. In fact she seems to understand that a practicle boat isn't really what we're into it for. So, if you feel the need to drag other people into buying a Family Truckster for a river boat, feel free. But look elsewhere. :rolleyes:
:D :D :D
Disco (Who firmly reminds everyone that now might not be the time to poke the bear in the zoo.) wink
I still remain serious that anyone looking for a great little family jet boat, look no further. If you have any questions about the boat this weekend, you can email me.
[ October 19, 2003, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

disco_charger
10-17-2003, 10:20 AM
cyclone:
Hmm. i'd kick down on this especially since its a great boat and for a great guy. group boat buy?? whose got a place to store the gem until pops can re-acuire it? I'm sure we might be able to convince Joe Sr. to store it...

UBFJ #454
10-19-2003, 05:25 AM
Could you give us a description of the ranchero?

Hustler
10-20-2003, 01:15 PM
I dont know what he wants for it, it needs paint and upholstry. If your interested in it I can give you my dads #. I know its an original V8 four speed car and the motor and trans are real fresh, custom set of Dougs headers and a bunch of other stuff.

JetBoatRich
10-20-2003, 06:34 PM
Joe, I feel bad for your dad and hope everything works out.
How is Candy's back?
I seen some pictures of your weekend,:D :cool:

Hustler
10-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Rich her back is not much better but she is dealing with it, she starts physical therapy next week.

JetBoatRich
10-20-2003, 07:20 PM
You guys still have that open invitation for riding on the 1st of November

NorCal Gameshow
10-24-2003, 10:04 PM
a clean classic
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/447Side_Boat-med.bmp

Hustler
11-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Still for sale, nobody wants a nice Bonni huh??:confused:

TRG
11-03-2003, 04:34 PM