PDA

View Full Version : My project with GS marine.

HARDIN18
05-20-2003, 04:36 PM
I decided that I wasn't going to go for speed just yet. I just found out that my boat pulled APPROXIMATELY 70 - 72 mph before I blew the pump out. My buddy GPS'd his boat last weekend. He pulled 68 and I used to pull away from him pretty hard. If my engine needs it I will have it rebuilt but not really hopped up. I hope to get a little speed out of having my pump balanced and adding on a Place diverter. I asked Greg about a droop and he said that I should try a diverter first then add the droop later if need be.
After I get it running like a dream again I am having a dual battery set up done. Then have the gel coat wet sanded, new rub rail around the sides, carpet and upulstry redone and finally a stereo put in it.
Sooo, Greg said tomorrow he will call me and let me know exactly what needs to be done to my pump to get it going again. After he get's the pump back in the boat he will do a "leak down test" on the engine. I think that is what he called it? Then from there I have no idea? Hopefully pretty the boat up if I have the money.
[ May 20, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: HARDIN18 ]

GlastronGuy
05-20-2003, 04:53 PM
HARDIN18:
Hopefully pretty the boat up if I have the money. Start saving. You know what boat really means?
Break
Out
Another
Thousand

Squirtcha?
05-20-2003, 05:04 PM
I spell boat a little differently Chris.
B reak
O ut
A nother
S everal
T housand
[ May 20, 2003, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Squirtcha? ]

TOOMNYTOYS
05-20-2003, 05:07 PM
BREAK
OUT
ANOTHER
TENNER