PDA

View Full Version : Trailer help

Danhercules
07-08-2003, 10:23 PM
I think I have a bent axel. How do I fix it? Can I make a tandum out of it? Should I get a new to me one?? Any where in Norco area to fix mine?

victorfb
07-08-2003, 11:04 PM
hey dan. it was great hooking up at the river over the 4th. sorry to hear about your trailer. lets fix it. i just went through that same thing. had a bent axle (single) so i took a couple from another trailer, welded on some hangers and fenders. it turned out great. the new tires still came home with the little nipples on em , and by the way it towed i think i did a good job. id say you go to tandom aswell. if funding available that is.

Danhercules
07-09-2003, 05:43 AM
Sure funding is available. You said you just did it to yours and you wanna do it to mine. You can do anythhing to my trailer you want!!! :D
Thanks for the offer. I would love to see what you did to your trailer and see if we could do the same to mine. I am going up again in 2 weeks. Do we have enough time?

HotHallet
07-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Anybody going to Laughlin July 11-13th. I need another squirter to hang with.

victorfb
07-09-2003, 10:43 PM
i wish i was, HotHallet. but it will have to be the following weekend for me. i might meet up with dan, but its his and his wifes annaversary. i think they want to be alone. so if you can make it out that weekend, it would be cool to hang with another jet boater.

Danhercules
07-10-2003, 07:05 AM
Your right vic, Its our annaversary, but that shits at night. I would like to meet up with some peeps during the day!!

HotHallet
07-10-2003, 10:40 AM
Going to be in Texas the next weekend on business so thats out unfortunately. I know Cyclone will be in Laughlin that weekend.