PDA

View Full Version : Who's best

dawgdude
09-12-2003, 07:54 AM
I'm looking into getting some OT headers for my 460 so I can get the logs off. I have been back and forth between Bassett and Rewarder trying to figure out which will be my best purchase for the money. I want the twisties. My 460 is basically stock and right now I'm really just out for the looks. :cool:

HBjet
09-12-2003, 07:57 AM
I've seen both, and for some reason, I think the Bassett's look better then the Rewarder. Just my opinion.
HBjet

FryJet
09-12-2003, 09:50 AM
I like the Bassetts too. I didnt like the way the Rewarder twist look, the angle was different. Its all personal preference though, I dont think one is better then the other on the quality side of it. I switched from logs and you will really like the performance gains, I got 300 RPM just from the switch. Here is a picture of mine.
F.J.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954P1000914-med.JPG

HBjet
09-12-2003, 10:01 AM
FryJet:
I didnt like the way the Rewarder twist look, the angle was different. That's the exact same thing I didn't like about the Rewarders!
HBjet

dawgdude
09-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Great picture, with your pic and another of the Rewarders side by side, I think I'll go with the Bassett's, they do look better. Back about 10 or so years ago in my first jetboat life I had Sleekcraft with Bassett's and had no problems. Now I gotta find a set for a ""reasonable"" price,,yea right,,. Thanks for the help and also the picture Fryjet.