PDA

View Full Version : 4TH OF JULY

Bahner18
06-20-2003, 07:33 PM
ILL BE HEADING BACK UP TO BLYTH AND STAYING AT TWIN PALMS WITH MY REGULAR GROUP. WELL BE AT LOST LAKE SAT. NIGHT FOR THE DRAGS
ANY TAKERS,
THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST PLACES IN SO. CAL THAT JET BOATERS RULE THE ROOST

Johnwithjm
06-20-2003, 08:10 PM
I will be at Lost Lake with my boat. Hope to see you out there for the races.

wrightnow
06-23-2003, 07:51 AM
I will be out at Big River for the weekend and make the run down to Lost Lake for the races, I will see you guy there..

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 02:32 PM
wrightnow look me up when you come down. Are you going to race your boat? If I have time I am going to bring mine out.

cyclone
06-23-2003, 02:50 PM
i was debating coming out the weekend of the 4th or the following weekend. will there still be race action at lost lake the following weekend or is this a holiday weekend thing?

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 06:32 PM
cyclone:
i was debating coming out the weekend of the 4th or the following weekend. will there still be race action at lost lake the following weekend or is this a holiday weekend thing? There is more boats to race on the holiday weekends most of the time. Come on out cyclone and bring HBjet with you :D

Windy
06-23-2003, 06:43 PM
Johnwithjm:
There is more boats to race on the holiday weekends most of the time. Come on out cyclone and bring HBjet with you :D 4th of July is looken good :)

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 06:56 PM
MissHBjet:
Johnwithjm:
There is more boats to race on the holiday weekends most of the time. Come on out cyclone and bring HBjet with you :D 4th of July is looken good :) Come on out Miss HBjet. JBG is coming out with us that weekend. Oh yeah bring Randy also :D

djdtpr
06-23-2003, 07:07 PM
What night would be the best friday or sat?

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 07:15 PM
djdplacecraft:
What night would be the best friday or sat? Hard to say it all depends on who shows. Sat night is the norm but if there are boats there on Friday they will run both nights

djdtpr
06-23-2003, 07:19 PM
What time do they start and what do they charge for launch fees and is there a huge line to launch in the evening? :confused:

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 07:23 PM
djdplacecraft:
What time do they start and what do they charge for launch fees and is there a huge line to launch in the evening? :confused: No charge to launch. Around an hour before dark. The line can be very long it all depends

djdtpr
06-23-2003, 07:31 PM
thanks for the imfo.

565edge
06-23-2003, 07:33 PM
Hey John I'll be at needles,How do I get to lost lake from there?How far?I am a river virgin!

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 07:40 PM
565edge:
Hey John I'll be at needles,How do I get to lost lake from there?How far?I am a river virgin! Get on 95 head toward Blythe I would say a little over an hour maybe less. Are you bringing your boat out to race it.

565edge
06-23-2003, 07:56 PM
Leaving the boat at home,I dont feel to confortable leaving it in a parking lot at a hotel overnight,I have some friends from down south that invited me,I'm going to meet them thursday night in needles.I will try to make it over there saturday,Is there any trailers for sale over there?We took my friends deck boat out last week,I liked it(I loved it)He has the 502-502 and it it ran pretty well,i want to ride in one with some power though,I think i might be looking for a 21' this winter?

Johnwithjm
06-23-2003, 07:59 PM
There are a few trailers for sale. You should bring the boat out I want to see what you got :D Your buddys boat turned out nice.

wrightnow
06-23-2003, 09:28 PM
Hey John, I will be down on saturday night and parking over at Bill Bacon place, But I will come look you up, it time we meet. But I have raced at lost last a couple of times, but my boat is more setup for a squat start, then 1/8 mile runs (river racing) the 1/4 is a long way..
I need to work on randy and mike to make the 4th also, I just need to find them a place to stay at big river and show them that even on a big weekend there still is good water on our side of the dam.

Johnwithjm
06-24-2003, 09:08 AM
wrightnow:
Hey John, I will be down on saturday night and parking over at Bill Bacon place, But I will come look you up, it time we meet. But I have raced at lost last a couple of times, but my boat is more setup for a squat start, then 1/8 mile runs (river racing) the 1/4 is a long way..
I need to work on randy and mike to make the 4th also, I just need to find them a place to stay at big river and show them that even on a big weekend there still is good water on our side of the dam. wrightnow I look forward to meeting you also. I would offer Mike and Randy a place to stay but I have a full house that weekend but if they need a place we can find them a couch or two to crash. There is good water on the big weekends you just gotta pick your spots. I will swing by Bills to say hi.