PDA

View Full Version : Paging Havasu Barney

Bow Tie Omega
12-09-2002, 11:19 AM
Hey HB, Sorry we have not been able to touch base as of late. I always seem to be able to contact you online here though. Well the old floor and stringers are cut out of the boat. The new stringers are built and sealed and are seated properly in the boat. I will put down the fibergalss this weekend. I am practicing a little during the week in my spare moments fiberglassing a 2x4 to a piece of ply. Anyways, The boat will be ready after this weekend, I have to work during the week after. Would you like to give me a firm date on when to drop off the boat (preff the 22, 23). I know it is a little close to Christmas. Does this work for you? Feel free to email me at home if you wish (jbbrosch@msn.com). I will need the specifics from you as far as where to bring the boat, when to bring it, how much you want up front as far as money. Will you need the boat trailer to stay with the boat. If not I can do the trailer work while you have the boat. Anyways, look forward to hearing from you soon...Joe

hack job
12-09-2002, 02:17 PM
try him on his board bud it might be faster ! wink

hack job
12-09-2002, 02:17 PM
or even call!
928 505 8678

HavasuBarney
12-10-2002, 09:20 AM
Sometime close to Christmas works good for me, 22nd, 23rd are both good. :)
It would simplify things if we could talk via telephone this week.
Today is a short day for me, 11 to 4 at the shop.
Wed, I'll be there all day, 10 to 9 PM, same for Thursday and Friday.
I'll keep the phone with me and will return your call promptly if I miss you. We just moved this last week and home phone won't be in for a couple days, just got my internet at home this morning. :)
Look forward to talking with you soon!
HB
928-505-8678 shop
928-486-3101 cell