PDA

View Full Version : This has been my project for the last 6 weeks

Plasticman31
09-29-2002, 03:00 PM
Here are a few pictures of my boat. A freind and I have done all the work on this boat, including building the trailer. I thought I'd post some pics and get some feed back from some other people. I will post some more as we start striping it and put all the accesories back in, including the motor.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Dcp00454.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tn_Dcp00457.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Dcp00458.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tn_Dcp00459.JPG

Heatseeker
09-29-2002, 07:25 PM
Nice job Kris! That paint job looks bitchin'.
What's the chance of you having a spare set of BBC Twisties up on that wall behind the boat :) ?
Keep up the good work.

Plasticman31
09-29-2002, 08:06 PM
Thanks John! I think theres only Ford and Olds up there, but i know he has a set for a BBC that are ceramic coated, but i can't remember if they have lines or not, I'll ask and let you know.

pops1
09-30-2002, 08:19 AM
Plasticman31
[QB]QB]Don't it make you fill Proud! Nice work. Dave :cool:

STROKER ACE
10-01-2002, 02:17 PM
10-4

DansBlown73Nordic
10-01-2002, 02:29 PM
Very Nice Job!!!! :D

230EAGLE
10-02-2002, 02:28 PM
NICE J0B! WHEN CAN I RIDE IN IT BABY. IT GETS ME ALL HOT AND BOTHERED JUST LOOKING AT IT!! eek! eek! :D :rolleyes:

West Coast Dave
10-02-2002, 03:04 PM
Hey 230Eagle it was good to meet you guys Sat @ Millerton. We were going to come back and continue partying w/ you guys until we had a freeze plug start leaking. We'll do it again.

hack job
10-02-2002, 04:35 PM
looks good!

Sangster
10-02-2002, 04:49 PM
Chris, looking good...When are we gonna get it wet.....

Plasticman31
10-02-2002, 07:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! It does make you feel good when you do it yourself.
I will be posting pictures as the progress continues.
Sangster, we are seriously thinking about New Years, but defenitly are going to do the Fathers Day thing. I figure my boat will take me up to New Years to finish, so we might be cutting that run close.

Blown509Liberator
10-04-2002, 12:55 PM
Hey Kris
How about you finely step up to the plate and finish the deal we had. The product you sent me was no good it cost me some $$ on a few jobs. Also you never sent the rest of the product you promised. All I want is my money back. I know you can be a man and step up to the plate here.
Michael Whitehead

Plasticman31
10-04-2002, 05:37 PM
OK! this is me stepping up to the plate as you would say! First of all I never had the intentions of ****ing you over, the material I sent you was straight off our shelves, the same material we had been shipping to our customers (without out complaint) and they never had a problem, of course most of them were professional sign companies. In fact I used the white and blue for a "for sale" sign on my truck and CF#'s on my boat without any problems. I am sorry if you have been having problems with the material, but how would I know it was bad? And the reason I didn't ship out the last four rolls is because you said it was shit material, well if it's shit material why would you want the rest of the rolls??? Anyway's getting back to me stepping up to the plate. Heres my offer, you send back all of the unused material and I will mail you a check for $150.00 and your Gripsters that's what you payed me for the full rolls, i'm not even going to charge you for what you used. That sounds fair to me? The same as if I had sold you a part that didn't work, you send back the old one and I'll replace it or send you your money back. If this sounds fair to you then e-mail me back and let me know when the material will be shipping.
Thank you,
Kris Thompson

BigGmarine
10-04-2002, 05:43 PM
Plasticman31:
OK! this is me stepping up to the plate as you would say! First of all I never had the intentions of ****ing you over, the material I sent you was straight off our shelves, the same material we had been shipping to our customers (without out complaint) and they never had a problem, of course most of them were professional sign companies. In fact I used the white and blue for a "for sale" sign on my truck and CF#'s on my boat without any problems. I am sorry if you have been having problems with the material, but how would I know it was bad? And the reason .I didn't ship out the last four rolls is because you said it was shit material, well if it's shit material why would you want the rest of the rolls??? Anyway's getting back to me stepping up to the plate. Heres my offer, you send back all of the unused material and I will mail you a check for $150.00 and your Gripsters that's what you payed me for the full rolls, i'm not even going to charge you for what you used. That sounds fair to me? The same as if I had sold you a part that didn't work, you send back the old one and I'll replace it or send you your money back. If this sounds fair to you then e-mail me back and let me know when the material will be shipping.
Thank you,
Kris Thompson**** Ya
I agree with Plasticman.
If the shit didnt work send it back!!! :mad: